Tricking My Elder Sister into Anal

Story Info
A Brother crazy about her sister's ass finally gets it.
2.3k words
3.39
109.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EFAR
EFAR
6 Followers

This is a pure fictional story. All the characters in this story are fictional whatsoever.

*****

We are a family of four. My Dad, Mom, Elder sister and me. I am studying in final grade of school and am 18 years of age.

Let me tell you about my sister. She is three years older than me. She is a very innocent girl and cares for everyone. She is a killer beauty and has the right assets. To be frank when men look at her, they will have a disturbance in their hearts.

I was a great fan of my sister's ass. It was very seductive and nice. She was thin and had the wonderful ass ever. But she was hardly aware of this. Our family was a very conservative family and no one really cared about how she looked. I realized this due to the effect she had on me, especially her ass, that she is a disaster. But to whom shall I tell my woes.

Shall I tell my mom, that your daughter, my elder sister is disturbing me so much with her body. No... What if i tell my sister itself. That your ass is killing me daily. Will you let me to touch it, smell it, lick it. That will be the end of the world for me. She will tell my dad and then they will get rid of me for ever. Though I am their son, if they come to know that I am a pervert they will disown me. So I decided not to tell this to anyone and to take things in my own hands.

So I planned for weeks... to get closer to my sister or at least to her ass.

Near my school there was an old lady who used to give medicines for minor ailments. I approached her and asked her for medicine. I said I had some itching problems. She gave a small bottle which had a lotion. She told me it has miraculous curing benefit. Not only cures itching but also gives a soothing effect. I got it from her and applied it on my legs just to check the effect. It was cool and gave some kind of a warm sensation after sometime.

Then I approached that old lady a week later and told her that her medicine was indeed a gift. Then I asked her is there any medicine to cause itch? She looked a bit surprised and asked why?

I told her convincingly that, I have friends who had teased me when I had this itching problem and called me names. So if you give me some lotion that causes itch that would teach them a lesson. At first she denied. But I kept on insisting and then she gave a paste like thing in a small plastic box. She said it was very strong and asked me to dilute it before use. I thanked her and prepared to leave.

She said when the itching increases give them the healing lotion, but at no point disclose about the itching lotion or both of us will be in trouble. I promised and left.

So things have gone as planned as of now. I had no itching, but all this was a part of my plan devised a week before.

Now I was waiting for the right time, to try my plan. In case even if something goes wrong I had the healing lotion ready. That day finally arrived. My Dad as he was working in a Business company had some overseas trip to make. He will not be here for a week. Usually I sleep alone, and my sister in her room. My dad and mom used to sleep separately in a different room. At night time I told them lets watch a movie in the hall and brought my projector. I laid mats for three of us. And after the movie we planned to sleep there itself.

I chose to be in center and my mom and sister at either sides. After some time around 11 pm we decided to sleep. At first I slept along with them. Then suddenly I woke up, the time was around 2 am. I silently stood up and went to my room.

I took the itching lotion and went to the bathroom. Took the bathroom mug and put some itchy paste on it and diluted the paste with water up to a quarter mug level. I was like a small scientist in the bathroom at 2.15 am seriously dealing with some chemicals.

Then I came there were my mom and sister were sleeping. My hands were trembling now. This strange fear did not come until now.

My sister was facing sideways with her ass turned towards me. She was wearing a night gown. How I wished to slowly lift them, kiss and fondle her ass cheeks. I stayed calm, without moving an inch.

I stayed there not knowing what to do, like a hypnotized person. Then I grew up some courage. Took some itchy water and splashed it on her legs. And then her ass cheeks. She was wearing her night gown but I guessed not her underwear. Usually girls do not wear underpants at night I thought. Her night gown became wet at places where I splashed water. Then I lied down beside her not knowing what is going to happen. At first I could not see any changes. Her sleep was steady. After some ten minutes, she started feeling uneasy and finally got up. I closed my eyes immediately. She got up and went to the bathroom. I was worried because I had not actually played well after this stage. Now things can go or may not go advantageous to me. What if she does not ask me help. What if she wakes mom. My head was reeling in these thoughts, when she came back.

I stopped pretending to sleep and got up. She came near me and sat beside me. I asked her had she seen any insect or something? She said no. I said I feel itching near my legs and also in my back. I think some insect has crawled over me. She was looking at me for some time and said I too feel the itch.

Then I went to my room and brought the healing medicine. I brought it in a small teaspoon. I told her this was a anti insect bite medicine. She asked me how come you are already ready with the medicine. I was a bit embarrassed when she asked me this. I told her last evening I saw some insects in my window and all over the cupboard. Then she told, it must be a pesticide then, how can we apply this. I said no, I asked the medical stores for a anti insect bite medicine in case one of them gets inside my shoes or clothes. and assured that it was not a insecticide.

Then she said fine, but asked me to give her the medicine. I said the medical practitioner gave only little and I have it in a small bottle. So let us share this. So I took half of it and started rubbing it all over my legs and back. While I could not reach the center of my back I asked her to help. She without sensing any thing silly applied and got the remaining medicine and left for the restroom. When she left I poured some more of the itching water all over her mat and bed sheet. I was a bit scared that she should not come any time sooner, so the water can dry.

All this was happening while my mom was happily sleeping. I too did not care about anything, just started sleeping. I knew she will wake me for sure after sometime. Exactly things went on as I planned. She had come, slept there and had itching again. She nudged me after sometime. I felt really sleepy due to all my thinking, asked her why are you disturbing me, I feel sleepy. She said she wanted some of the healing lotion as she has itch. I told her, I have already given you why are you wasting my medicine. She just stared at me and asked for the medicine. I said I will give the medicine, but I will only apply as you are wasting too much. She kept quiet for a minute or so and finally relented. I told mom would wake up if we continue to talk. Lets go to your room.

So we went to her room. I asked her where it is itching. She told, in her ass. My veins felt a surge of energy when she told that. If you want I can give you the medicine, but you are wasting too much. What if you use the entire medicine but still say I have itch, now its untimely to venture out. Now I had made a point. She smiled and said you can apply. but do it quick. I made her sit on all fours and from behind I asked her can I lift her night gown up. She blushed for a moment and then said do it quick. I said ok and lifted it. The whole world stopped spinning for me at that moment. My sister with her bare ass, sitting towards me on all fours. I wanted to just bend and kiss her ass, controlling myself took the lotion and started applying. Her ass felt so soft and she silently moaned due to the effect of my hand on her ass. Now time for another plan.

I slowly took the itchy paste from the plastic box, without adding water started applying it in her ass crack. When I touched her ass crack she insisted its not itching there, don't go any where near there. I said yes. But the damage was already done. She was moments away from a strong itch in her ass crack. When I finished and got up, she asked for the lotion again. I said only little more is left, you tell me, I will do it. She told me to apply in her ass crack. I said I did so but you asked me not to, what's wrong with you. She said sorry. Again I lifted her night gown, and this time as though I am helping her, casually touched her ass cheeks, spread them. Her anal opening slightly opened. She did not resist, fearing I may simply walk away with the medicine. I took the lotion and applied it on my ring and middle fingers and started inserting in her ass hole. She was blushing all over, not understanding what is happening.

Once again I took the itchy paste and slid it inside her ass hole. After some time I asked her was she ok?

She complained she still had itching. I kept my face as though worried and asked her where it is itching? She said inside her ass. I said I can't go that deep and gave her the lotion bottle in her hand.

I was stunned not knowing what was she going to do. She took some lotion in her fingers and inserted her fingers deep inside her ass. The sight was astounding. I hurriedly went and locked the door. After sometime she became tired and her hands began to ache. I asked her is it better now, she said no. I told her certainly this itch is not due to an insect, because do you think an insect would have gone that far and bit you.

She said shut up. I continued, in that case this medicine will not work because this is for itch due to insect bite. She said this medicine is working, but the itch is too deep, this medicine could not reach there. Then I went to the kitchen and brought a spoon. I asked her to insert it from the reverse side. She said no that would hurt. She was beginning to feel restless. So I told her, let me help you and asked her to sit on all fours and arch her ass back. She did so. I poured the lotion completely into her ass hole.

Then I put two fingers both my ring and middle finger and pushed hard, still I could not reach the endpoint of her ass. So I asked her can I use my dick. She was shocked when she heard this. I told the medicine should reach the bottom of your ass, or your itch will not go. No more medicine is left to try anything else. She asked me, is there any other way. I said no, this is the only possible way. Before she could say yes, lost in her thoughts, I penetrated her from behind into her ass hole. At first she resisted but slowly let go. As her ass hole was flooded with the healing lotion, I could slide her easily. I was ass fucking her casually while she was just sitting there waiting to finish my fuck. While fucking her I asked her, has the itch gone?

She said no. Now I understood the true nature of the itchy paste, so powerful. Then I said we should do this regularly. She said on your face and started to get up. I said wait, let me finish. Finish what? she asked. No.. emm I mean, you said the itch has not gone yet, wait for another five minutes. Confused and sleepy, she let me fuck her right in her ass.

Then I reached my point, and started to shoot my load inside her. Only now she realized what was happening, but it was too late. I finished inside her ass and took my dick out. She without a word started to leave the room.

I asked how is the itch? She said better. Then I told her my cum is the right medicine for your itch. She stared at me. I told don't keep staring at me like this or I will ass fuck you one more time and laughed. She not knowing what to say simply left.

EFAR
EFAR
6 Followers