Tricking My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,179 Followers

********

I took a shower right after I got home. My nice side told me that I should wash off all the precum that had been leaking all day in anticipation of today's blowjob. I am such a nice brother! Well, I also took the opportunity to jerk out a load just so my sister would have to work harder to get my balls to explode, heh, heh.

Fifteen minutes after the normal time for her to get home I was getting worried. Maybe she had decided to talk to a teacher about what I was demanding and the legal process was starting against me. OH SHIT! I would be SO screwed! I was on pins and needles when suddenly her head popped around my door and she said, "I'll be back in just a minute after I put my school stuff in my room" Then she was gone as I breathed a sigh of relief.

True to her words moments later she entered my room and closed the door. She blushed as she walked over to sit on my bed beside my chair where I sat before my computer. She fiddled with her fingers for a moment while I waited to see if she would make the first move or if I had to tell her to start.

Finally her eyes met mine and she softly asked, "Um, Roman, could you ... could you put that disk in and play it again?"

"HUH!!" I gasped. That I was not expecting!

"I, uh, I want to see it again. But I want to see the whole thing from start to finish."

"Uh, sure sis. I guess that's okay," I said as I grabbed the DVD and put into my drive bay where it started to play on its own. I turned my desk chair so I could watch her while she watched 'her' perform on my monitor. Neither of us spoke until it began to replay once more.

"Okay, satisfied?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Mind telling me why?"

"Oh, well, I ... I asked some of my girl friends if any of them could deep throat and all but one of them cringed at the idea. But Angie said she loves doing it because it makes her feel so good about herself, that she can do that to the guy. I guess like it is some sort of an accomplishment. So anyway, I never saw the entire thing yesterday and I wanted to see it from end to end. Sure looks like I could take his all the way down!"

"And just what does that mean to me?" I asked as the video automatically looped back to the beginning again.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?" There was a look in her eyes that I had never seen before but I couldn't tell what it meant as she grabbed two of my pillows and stacked them on the floor before me. Moments later she had my pants and boxers puddled at my ankles as she knelt before me with my cock growing in her hands.

"This is what you want, right?"

"God yes sis!"

She gave the screen a quick glance and then eased her soft lips around my bulbous head and gently began sucking on it as her tongue slowly licked all around it. God it felt so good! Ever so slowly she began moving on and off of me, taking more of my shaft into her mouth with every other plunge. After about five minutes I was squirming in my seat as she was taking me right up against the entrance to her throat.

Hailey sucked down onto me super hard and pulled all the way off with a quite loud 'POP!' sound then she held my shaft to her cheek as she looked up into my eyes. "Did that feel good, Roman? Am I doing it like you want me to?"

"Shit yes sis, you really are good at that! Please suck me some more! Oh god, suck my cock!"

"If you insist," she said as she leaned forward and inhaled my first four inches again, making me gasp in extreme pleasure. Her tongue began slowly worming its way around my shaft as she very slowly pulled off of me and then took me back into her mouth, over and over and over again.

When I could form lucid thought I knew this was the best idea I had ever had ... and it was working out much better than I had ever imagined! My head had dropped back so I was staring at the ceiling as I enjoyed her actions on my shaft. Suddenly I gasped "OH FUCK!" as the intensity of her BJ nearly quadrupled. By the time my head came forward enough to see her the sensation was gone and it was back to a quite nice feeling blowjob.

"What ... what did you just do?" I asked.

The 'pop' echoed around my room as she pulled off of me and said, "Isn't it obvious. I'm sucking your cock like you said I have to. I don't have any choice." Her lips engulfed me once more as I let her words sink in. Something different had happened but damned if I could figure out just what it was. All I knew for sure was that my cock really liked it.

I watched her for ... hell I don't really know ... until my head dropped back once more. Just as I moaned with closed eyes "Oh that feels so good," my lance was slammed with another super intense feeling of extreme pleasure and I gasped "FUCKKKK!" and opened my eyes. By the time my head moved she was swirling her tongue around my first two inches while giving me quick little sucks as she stroked the rest of my shaft.

No point in asking her as I knew she wouldn't tell me anything, so I just moaned in happiness. Hailey pulled off of me and rolled her jaw as if to loosen it up as she looked into my eyes. "Am I still doing this the way you want me to?"

"Oh yeah, except that you just stopped so suck on me some more," I told her.

"If you insist," she said just before my tip slid through her lips and heaven on earth resumed. Some moments later I rolled my head and saw the numbers on my alarm clock; holy shit, could this really be taking over 40 minutes! I blinked and looked again. Yup, she had definitely been working my cock for over 40 minutes and probably closer to 45! Maybe I shouldn't have jerked off just before she came home. Her jaws must be killing her!

But now I was watching her much more closely, just to make certain her jaws were alright. My god, she looks like she's making love to my cock! Finally my sensation dulled brain realized that her movements were quite slow and methodical, her tongue working over my shaft totally as she slowly moved onto and then back off of the first four or so inches of my shaft. Every now and then she would push my tip right into the entrance to her throat and hold it there before pulling it slowly back again. All the while she slurped and swirled her prehensile tongue all over my rock hard prick.

She had looked up at me several times and our eyes met briefly before hers dropped back to the base of my cock where they seemed to concentrate. My eyes found my alarm clock and I gasped "Holy shit," as I noticed that another 15 minutes had elapsed! Am I seeing right! My sister has been working me over for nearly an hour!!

Just as I gasped at that thought Hailey pulled back until only about two inches were inside of her and she began rubbing her tongue against the spot on the underside of my shaft right below the ridge making me groan as she pushed me towards my climax.

"OH!" I gasped. Two seconds or so later I lurched and cried out "Holy SHIT!"

Hailey had been holding my shaft with one hand wrapped around my base, but just then she pulled her hand away as her eyes looked up into mine. Our eyes locked and she leaned in and didn't stop until her nose was pressed deeply into my pubic hair. "SHIT!!" I gasped as she worked her throat muscles around me and her tongue licked my balls.

Her head shot back till only about half an inch remained within her lips before she slowly reversed her movement and inhaled me fully again as my body lurched and shook violently before her.

"OH GOD!" I cried out, then I just groaned in pleasure as she moved back and forth in about six inch motions driving my cock completely down her throat as my back arched and I grabbed my chair's armrests and shouted, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!"

Hailey moaned and groaned around my cock as the first two blasts powered into her stomach! Then she pulled back and worked her tongue and sucking actions as she ripped five more blasts of cream from my super excited balls! I was jerking, shaking, lurching and bouncing before her as she finished getting her reward for a job super well done!

I never knew anything could feel this good! Shit, 'good' is just too tame of a word, but I can't think of the right one to convey what I really mean! About an hour later I mentally kicked myself for only asking for 3 BJs as I was wishing I had demanded forty if they would all be as good as today's had been!

My now super tense muscles finally relaxed and my eyes found hers again as she slowly licked my entire cock with her swirling tongue while she moved like a glacier as she took me in and out of her hot mouth. My god I gasped mentally as we were both surprised when a final long rope of my spunk flowed (not blasted) into her mouth and onto her tongue. Hailey didn't back off or flinch, she just kept up her movements as if I hadn't done anything at all.

I noticed her movements had stalled with about two inches of my dick still within her lips, her eyes locked onto my face. We held the gaze for a few seconds and then she pulled fully off of me and sat back on her feet. Her eyes stayed locked onto mine and after an inordinate time she opened her mouth to show it was still filled with that last shot from my balls. Knowing that I had seen her mouthful she closed her lips and swallowed twice then opened her mouth to show it was now empty. She closed her mouth except for her tongue sticking out of it so she could slowly slide it around her lips in search of any lost dribbles of my stuff, but she didn't find any.

We didn't speak for many moments as we just looked at each other. Finally I gasped "Holy fuck!" as my body finally relaxed from the most incredible experience of my life. My sister's face then broke into a grin at my words, her hands still resting on my knees.

"I guess that means I did you good, huh?"

"Oh my god, sis ... that was ... oh my god!"

"Thanks!" she said as she squeezed my knees. "If I have to do this I might as well get good at it, right?"

"Oh gosh, that was SO good," I managed to croak out.

"Did you like the way I deepthroated you? I guess I really can do that like I did on that DVD! I can't wait to tell my girlfriends ..."

"What! You can't tell anybody about ..."

"Relax brother. I'm not going to tell them WHO I did it to, just that I did it! I'm not that stupid. Besides, if you can't tell anyone about that DVD then I can't tell either." She rolled her jaw again making it pop twice.

"Are you okay?"

"Well my jaw is pretty tired and sore right now. But it'll be okay. Doing that was kinda exciting," I looked at her strangely, "you know, that I could make you feel so good. Don't tell me that I didn't, I could tell what made you feel good and what didn't match up. So at least I will know how to make a boyfriend happy now."

"You mean like Jason?"

"Maybe. I don't think he really deserves it though. So ... I dunno ... maybe not."

Her eyes dropped to my half hard or less cock and mine followed. "Looks like I missed some," she said as she leaned forwards and sucked my wilted dick into her mouth and slurped off all remaining traces of oozing cum. She pulled back sucking hard and stretching out my cock like a wet noodle until it popped out of her mouth and flopped against my thigh.

I looked at her in shock and amazement as she savored her last bit of my cum. Hailey looked at my still limp and un-twitching shaft for a moment and then grinned. "Looks like I did a good job this time! Your cock is down for the count!"

"No shit," I said in the understatement of the decade! "Thanks sis, it was fucking awesome!"

"You're not welcome, since your ARE forcing me to do this. But I'm glad that you enjoyed it." I cocked my head at that comment. "Well, it I have to do it to you then you had better enjoy it! Right? Otherwise, what is the point of doing it?"

I couldn't argue with her logic so I just shrugged my shoulders.

With that she stood up and grinned at my still limp prick. "It's a good thing I like the way you taste, you perverted brother of mine!"

With that she walked out of my room leaving my door wide open as I sat there stunned at just how incredible her blowjob had been! Later at supper and while watching TV with our parents she gave no indication that anything was amiss.

********

The next day was Friday, the day I would get the last of my demanded three blow jobs from my sister. I wasn't sure if I should jerk off in the shower but in the end I did, plastering the shower wall with huge globs of sperm.

After drying off I just put on a pair of lounging pants which were more like a pair of pajama bottoms. Might as well make it easier for her. Heh, heh. Once again Hailey got home later than usual. This time she went straight to her room and after a few minutes I got up and walked into her room where she sat thinking on her bed.

"Oh sorry brother, I know I'm late."

Taking the bull by the horns I, rather gruffly, surprised even myself by saying, "Yeah, what gives! You know what you are supposed to do right when you get home!"

"I know it Roman, but really, my jaw is really stiff today," she said as she rolled her jaw a few times while it popped about four times. "Can we take a rain check until tomorrow? I'll make it up to you, I promise you!"

I didn't really like how she was trying to get out of this, even if she was promising to do it the next day. "I don't know sis, the folks will be home tomorrow so there may be no chance for you to do it."

"I know that they'll be off work on Saturday, but dad will go golfing like usual and mom has an appointment for her hair so you don't have anything to worry about." She slipped off of her bed and stepped in front of me and looked up into my eyes. "I promise you'll get your blowjob tomorrow just like you did yesterday." That really sounded good to me as that one had been beyond words of praise.

"Tell you what, I'll give you a quick one right now and do it right tomorrow."

"What do you ..." I started to ask when she dropped to her knees before me, pulling my pants off of me as she went down.

She laughed and said with a grin, "Looks like somebody was really ready today!" She didn't ... make that she couldn't say anything else as she inhaled my half-hard cock and quickly brought me to full hardness with her mouth and tongue. I was moaning in seconds as her tongue worked wonders on my shaft. Less than a minute after starting she began slamming her face into my stomach, driving every last fraction of an inch of my cock deep into her mouth and throat.

"Holy fuck sis," I gasped as she rocked my world. Each time she pulled back it felt as if her tongue was completely circling my shaft as I gasped and groaned in pleasure. Her fingers were digging into the skin on my hips as she took me deep each time she moved forwards, working my shaft frantically as if her life depended on my cumming in one minute. She nearly succeeded!

I could feel my balls reaching the boiling point after no more than three minutes of heaven. Hailey pulled her lips from me and moaned a hoarse, "Cum for me! Give it to me Roman!" She inhaled me again and gave me three more glorious trips down her throat sucking super hard around me.

Once more she pulled off and gasped, "Come on brother, cum for me! Give it to me!" My cock disappeared again down her throat as she began twisting her head from side to side, each ear nearly touching the shoulder below it as she moved on and off of me, her hand jerking my cock as it moved right along with her lips. It became too much to endure.

"OH FUCK!!" I cried out as I grabbed her head in both hands and slammed my cock fully into her face. My cock throbbed deeply within her throat as I pumped at least five powerful blasts of cream straight into her stomach. I dropped my hands and she lurched back till just an inch or two remained within her lips where she devoured my sensitive helmet forcing my balls to give up another two good sized shots of my seed followed by a few dribbles that she seemed quite happy with. I stopped pumping sperm and her efforts softened as she gently worked over the tip of my shaft for about fifteen seconds before she slowly took me all the way in and rolled her head before pulling fully off of me, her suction increasing as she went. My cock exited her mouth with a loud 'POP' then bounced before her smiling face.

I stood there in shock at the intensity and the speed of this blowjob. And this was a blowjob that she said didn't count towards the three I had requested! Holy fuck! I looked down at my sister in amazement, unable to form words. She made up for it.

"You look like you liked that. It should at least take the edge off until tomorrow when my jaw will feel better. Right? Okay my silent type brother, be that way." She leaned in and kissed the tip of my well drained cock then pulled my pants up as she stood back up. "Now get this thing out of my room so I can study!"

Supper that night was no different from any other night and there was no sign that she might be upset with me. I nearly shit when Jason knocked on the door at 7:30 to pick her up for their date that she had failed to mention to anybody. I couldn't figure out what it meant when she stood behind my chair rubbing my shoulders as she told our parents where they were going and that she would be home before midnight. She even gave my shoulders a squeeze when she turned to leave. She never spoke to me except through her fingers on my shoulders. What the fuck did THAT mean? Beats me. Hey, I told you I'm not a brain on steroids.

********

Saturday morning I woke up at 6:15! Shit, that is way too early on a Saturday! But no sense in moaning about it so instead I hopped in the shower and jerked one off to keep the balls drained so she would have to work for it. Of course, after the BJ from yesterday that she herself said didn't count, well I suppose she could get it from me quickly even if I had pumped out four different loads just before she started sucking my shaft. She is REALLY good at it!

Dad asked me to mow the grass so I did that as well as some other tasks that mom came up with. When I was finished I took a badly needed shower and said to myself, 'Fuck it, I'm going to make her work for it,' and proceeded to jerk out another load, reliving all of her previous BJs as I did so. I was drying off when I heard Hailey yelling 'Goodbye' to our mom. Dad was gone before I got in the shower.

Moments later she knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Don't get dressed, just meet me in your bedroom."

Figuring she had already seen my cock as well as me practically naked (nothing but my pants around my ankles yesterday) I just dropped my towel on the floor and walked naked into my room with my limp and drained cock hanging between my legs. I think I saw her lick her lips when I walked into the room but I'm not sure about that.

Just before I sat down on my chair Hailey said, "Uh,uh. On the bed, I've got your pillows propped up at the headboard." I looked and she did. "Even with pillows on the floor my knees get sore."

Well I climbed onto my bed and got comfortable against the pillow stack. My sister went to climb up and I said, "Loose the top, sis."

She gave me a look that screamed 'PISSED!' and then smiled as she lifted her pull-over top and tossed it aside. Her tits were confined in a beige sheer bra that looked rather sexy on her. "The bra too."

Her eyes locked onto mine again as she slowly removed it in a teasing way. "I was starting to think you didn't think my tits were good enough for you," she said. She let her arms fall to her side and faced me, her tits blushing with her face as I devoured them with my eyes. God I nearly yelled out when I saw that they looked nearly identical to those lovely boobs of Haley Paige! Nice and soft looking with a bit of a sag but still really nice. A good sexy sway in them when she moved, too.

I looked down at her shorts and said, "Those too, sis."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,179 Followers