Tricking My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,188 Followers

"Bull shit! I am NOT fucking you! This is a blowjob only!"

Her glare at me turned to a grin as I said, "Okay, no problem sis. Geez, you can't blame a guy for trying though. You have really nice tits. I mean, I really like them!"

"I, um ... I thought they were a little small."

"Oh gosh, no way! Besides if they overflow your hand then it's a waste anyways." She took each one in a hand and kind of lifted them up a bit and then dropped them making them jiggle like tits are supposed to. She put a knee on my bed just as I said, "Wait, let me look a bit." She giggled as I ogled her fine tits, mentally comparing them to Haley Paige's. "Could you turn to your right a little bit?" I asked her. She gave me a puzzled look but complied thus giving me a great side view but also putting her facing right at my computer's web cam which once again was set to record since before my shower. I knew I could edit away all of the wasted much too early stuff.

"All right, enough of staring at my tits. Let's get this last one over with," she said as she climbed in next to me. "Remember, when this is over with you will give me that DVD as well as any copies you have made of it!"

Her fingers were stroking my slowly rising cock as I replied, "Of course sis. It's right beside the monitor, in the case that it came to me in. I made no copies." She glanced to where it lay and nodded her head making her hair bounce and sway.

She started out like she had yesterday when she gave me the quickie BJ that she said didn't count. I would have been happy to count it as it was incredible but I sure as shit wasn't going to argue with her about it! She had me rock hard in mere seconds and then my hips were pumping my cock into her mouth viciously moments later. I thought I was going to blow any second when her hands pushed onto my stomach to hold me down as she pulled way back on the intensity level.

God the change in what I was feeling was almost enough to push me over the edge! I have no idea how I managed to keep from cumming right then. All I know is that I didn't. And thank heavens I didn't as this now turned into another marathon by her just like the second time she went down on me.

Well, okay, there was one difference. This time she would lay along side my leg for awhile before moving up to kneel by my hip while her lips and tongue worked over me. I was able to then grab one of her boobs as it hung off of her chest and softly knead its smooth softness. God they felt so good! Every now and then she would move to the other side of me which not only allowed me to sample both of her fantastic tits but also surprised the shit out of me on how much difference there is when her angle of attack (for want of a better term) changed.

I was lost in pleasure as time meant nothing to me until she pulled off until just about half an inch remained between her lips. Keeping me between her moist lips she said, "I need to change again," then she sucked the first two inches into her mouth to keep me in place and crawled over my left leg putting her between my now wide spread legs. After a few bobs of her head she draped her right arm over my left hip as she shuffled down towards my feet just a few inches. This forced my steel pillar to bend downwards also towards my feet, making me seem even harder.

Her right hand grasped my cock and she pulled off of me and asked, "This okay?" I nodded and she smiled at me and dove back onto me. Between the increased firmness of my shaft and the bodacious way she could swallow me whole in this position I thought I might go insane from her actions! It seemed she never took her eyes off of my face, no matter how she moved in this position. I knew I must have been making some strange expressions as she continued taking me to the root while her head twisted left and right over and over. God that felt wild when I was completely engulfed in her throat! This was WAY beyond anything I had expected when I asked for three BJs!

There were four times I was certain I was going to explode my load into her mouth and throat but nothing happened except my hips bounced and I cried out that I was cumming ... but I didn't. She did something at those times that kept me from filling her mouth with spunk. Hailey was really pounding her face onto me while still maintaining that twisting head method when I nearly ripped my bedding with my hands as I gasped, "OH GOD HAILEY, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!" And I did just that!

The first blast was so hard her head bounced backwards from its force. I groaned in release while she powered forwards and drained my balls with a combination of her lips tongue throat suction and fingers as she sucked and jerked me till I was dry as the Sahara and my balls felt like they were inside out!

Hailey knew when I was finished and her intense efforts switched to the softest, gentlest sensations imaginable. I sounded like a broken record as I weakly kept moaning a mantra of "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," that even I didn't think would ever end.

It hurt so bad that I wanted her to stop but it felt so good I couldn't bear to have it ever stop. So I just gripped my sheets tighter and held on for dear life. I hoped I could hold out for as long as she could keep doing this.

She paused to say around my shaft, "Did you know that I broke up with Jason last night?"

She sucked onto me gently and swirled her tongue all around my head as I stumbled over the words, "N-n-n-no, h-h-h-how c-c-come?"

She sucked slightly harder onto me as she pulled back and said, her lips teasing my tip as they brushed against me, "Well, I decided to give him one of these." She drove onto me about four inches and then pulled back with even harder suction. "So anyways, I took his dick out ... it was dark ... and put it in my mouth while wondering just where it had been before. Yuk it tasted bad!" She gave me a quick short suck before teasing me with her brushing lips, "So then I realized he was hard and still didn't reach to my throat, not to mention going DOWN it like yours does."

"Oh?" I said as she quickly sucked hard on the first three inches and then slammed down driving every last millimeter of cock meat down her throat. "OH FUCK!" I gasped.

Hailey pulled off of me and tossed my cock from hand to hand as she smiled up at me and said, "Yup, not even close!" She looked at my reddish lance then back up at me and went on, "On top of that, the dumb ass couldn't hold out for more than three minutes, probably less." She slurped my first four inches again and then said, "He was pissed when I spit his foul tasting shit back onto his puny prick! I can't believe I wasted my time with him!"

"Oh fuck me," I gasped as she inhaled me to the root again as she moved onto her knees between my legs. Her hands went to right beside my hips and she attacked me just like she had the day before in her bedroom. Well, not quite 'just like' she had then. This time it was totally hands free as they were either planted by my hips or holding tight to my own hands as she worked my cock frantically for nearly ten minutes.

That was all I could take as I gripped her finger tightly and managed to croak out a garbled, "Oh shit, I'm cumming again!" She wrung out my balls with her face tight against my pubic hair while she twisted her head to and fro like it was blowing in a hurricane! Damn that felt GOOD!

She stopped with my cock fully down her throat, my pulse throbbing inside her neck. I moaned a long non-word as she slowly pulled back, her tongue slithering along my underside all the way. She paused with just my crown inside her lips and swirled her tongue all around it, then she sucked onto me super hard before pulling off of me with another of her loud 'POP' sounds.

I stared at her with glazed eyes as she sat back onto her feet between my legs and gave me a shy smile. It took three huge inhales of much needed air before I could softly mutter, "Ho ... ly ... fuck ... ing ... hell!"

"You're welcome, brother!"

"My god," I softly said to no one and everyone at the same time.

"Does that mean you liked it?!"

"Shit!"

"Well?"

"Holy fucking hell!" I said much softer than I thought I could.

My eyes finally focused onto her face that right then looked like an angel. "My god sis, I never expected it to be that ... that incredibly good! Yes, I liked it very much!"

Her smile seemed to stretch from New York to L.A. it was so huge! "It may be hard for you to believe ... since I had no choice about doing this to you ... but I REALLY wanted it to be the best BJ you will ever get!"

"But you gave me two when you only had to give me one BJ."

"Oh no I didn't. You never really left my mouth as I worked your cock, except when I changed positions. I gave you ONE blowjob during which you just happened to cum TWICE! Are you going to complain about that?"

"No just making sure is all." I looked at her as she sat there between my legs, her tits rising and falling with her breaths. "Gosh your tits are pretty!" I finally said after noticing she was watching me silently stare at her boobs.

"Flatterer you!" she said with a light laugh as she moved over my leg and slipped off the bed. "I'll just take this with me," she said as she picked up the DVD.

"You sure earned it," I said, "and Hailey, thanks. Thanks a lot!"

"Yeah," she said with a chuckle, "you should thank me! I should have told you to pound sand!"

I fell asleep right there where I sat against the pile of pillows. When I awoke I heard my mom's voice and nearly shit that my door was wide open. I pulled on a pair of cut-off sweats just before she entered my room looking for dirty clothes. That was just too close.

It was barely 2:00 that Saturday afternoon when I awoke but I didn't even feel the twinges of a hard on until late Monday evening ... about 15 hours after I mailed the second DVD to myself!

Tuesday afternoon I was walking into the kitchen when Hailey got home from school. She gave me a sly smile and dropped her book bag on the table. "What's up Roman?"

"Nuttin' sis, just getting a diet Coke, want one?"

"I'd rather have something with more protein in it."

I looked at her and I swear she was grinning on the inside! "Um, I'm not sure if we've got anything like that in here," I said and looked back into the fridge.

"Oh I don't think it would be in there!" I turned back to her and started to say something ... I forget what ... but she grabbed my belt and said, "I'll get it myself. This won't take too long!"

I nearly shit when she dropped my pants and boxers to the floor and bent over to raise my cock with her tongue! "Uh, sis," I said, "You all ready took care of the three BJs ... ohhhhh fuckkkk!"

She stopped swirling her tongue around my cock and let me slip from her lips as she said, "You're really going to tell me to stop?!" I stood there mute as a statue and she said, "I didn't think so."

Just over ten minutes later I plastered her stomach and tonsils with six long ropes of hot jizm that she swallowed hungrily. After I stopped spurting she sucked on me for about 30 more seconds and then pulled my clothes up as she stood back upright. "There, my thirst is over. Thanks Roman!" and she walked off after grabbing her books. We never mentioned it the rest of the day.

********

I took my usual shower after classes on Wednesday and jerked off, like usual, before drying off. I opted for more lounging pants and no shirt (maybe un-muscled chests with pale skin and freckles are in). Again I was standing in the kitchen drinking a glass of water when Hailey came in carrying the mail. She said "Hi," while scanning the mail. She handed me a piece of junk mail but kept the envelope with the DVD in it.

I let her get almost to the doorway before I asked, "Hey, isn't that another envelope like that DVD came in? Let me see it."

"Oh, no. It's for me, just something I sent for to get into college!"

"Let me see it!" I said with a more mature manly voice than I knew I had in me. Hailey looked at me in surprise but slowly handed it over.

"Why you little ..." I said. "It's addressed to me!" I stepped past her heading for my room as I mumbled, "I wonder what it is this time?" She followed right along behind me into my room.

"Hey, what's up with you this afternoon," I asked her as she bumped into me when I slowed down.

"I ... uh ... I just want to know what this one is about! Please, can I see it too?"

"It might just be music."

"Yeah, right," she said sarcastically.

I bounced the DVD case against my fingers as I looked at her apprehensively. "You're sure you want to see this?" She nodded her head. "Even after the first one?"

"Yes damn it!" she nearly screamed at me.

"Okay, don't get your panties in a knot!" My computer had booted up by this time so I took the disc and put it into the drive bay. I punched in a few key strokes that told my web cam to start recording in minimized mode and seconds later the DVD video started to play.

"Is that me again" she asked or more accurately 'stated' as though it was a 'known' fact. Haley Paige walked closer to the camera and my sister gasped, "Oh my god, it IS me!"

Taking a chance I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down as I said, "Here, sit on my lap." She did. "Wow, that's fucking huge," I gasped as her co-star's monster cock came into view. "No wonder you dumped Jason!"

"Oh godddd," she moaned as she watched 'herself' begin to deep-throat this huge dick. Soon we would reach the success or failure point - the moment when the porn star pussy would finally come into view. I prayed my sister's was shaved and looked fairly close to the one on screen. "Don't look," Hailey said as she put her hand over my eyes. Hell, I had edited the damned thing so I knew what was coming!

"Oh my god! That IS me!" she exclaimed. That was when I pulled her hand down and watched Mr. Bigdick as he began eating pussy like he was starving. I felt her roll her hips - unconsciously I presumed - on my rock hard cock that was drilling into her ass.

We watched as they moved into the 69 position and then she gasped as he got on top of her and slipped his shaft in to the hilt making Ms. Paige grunt as he bottomed out. (I felt pretty safe about this one after my search of her room on Monday had turned up a good sized dildo in her dresser. A dildo that smelled strongly of what I figured could only be pussy juice!)

My sister didn't utter another sound as we watched the rest of my edited video. They finally ended with the guy pounding into her hard and deep as he filled her pussy with cum, then pulled out to watch it ooze out of her gaping pussy hole. That was when she softly said, "Oh my god."

The disk ended and immediately began to loop the movie. I squeezed her waist and said, "WOW sis, that was some fucking you got!"

"But, that couldn't have been ... when did ... who was ... where ... oh my god ... I'm so confused!"

"You sure looked like you enjoyed it," I said referring to the powerful orgasm Haley Paige had enjoyed.

"But ..." my sister mumbled before her back stiffened and she demanded, "I WANT that video! Give it to me right NOW!"

"Wow sis," I said, "I think this one is also mine!" She turned her head and glared at me, her face beet red. "However, I will make a deal with you! You give me three and I give you the DVD! That sounds fair to me."

"Are you kidding me?! You want another three blowjobs!"

She had turned to glare at me but a moan caused her to look back at the screen. I took that moment to clarify, "No sister dear, I want just what they are doing! All of it!"

She nearly fell off of my lap as she spun towards me and spit out her answer of "No FUCKING way you shit! I'm NOT fucking my BROTHER! No fucking way! None! Never in a million years!"

"Well, okay. You might not have a boyfriend right now but you do have lots of friends, not to mention teachers and our neighbors. Oh yeah, and our parents! I'm sure they would love to see this!"

"I can't believe you're my brother! It was bad enough that you wanted those blowjobs but this, well this is just too much!"

"No, I think it is a good deal!"

"Shit, you fucking shit!"

"Actually, right now I'm not fucking and that is the problem!"

"You are such an ass! I won't do it ... you can't make me do it!"

"Now Hailey, come on. I'm not like that and you know it. I don't want to 'make' you do it. I want you to fuck me willingly, all on your own!"

"Cock sucking bastard!"

"No I've never done that, and don't say bad things about mom!"

She glared at me for a few moments then spat out, "Dateless geek loser!"

"We both know I'm not smart enough to be a geek," I amazingly calmly responded. It made her laugh.

"God damn you, it is so hard to argue with you when you are always right! You aren't smart enough!"

"So you are agreeing with me that it is 'right' for us to fuck three times in order for you to get this DVD?"

"Shit!"

"'Shit' what?"

"I can't believe you got me to do that! SHIT!"

"So ... we're going to then ..."

"Yes you pervert! I'm going to fuck you! Shitshitshitshit ... god damned double SHIT!!" Her eyes glared at me for a few seconds before she stood up and yanked her top over her head and then tossed it on the floor. Her bra soon followed it and then her jeans. "Well, aren't you going to undress, you pervert?!"

I looked at her standing there in just her socks and panties (thong!) before I stood up and said "Uh, yeah." God I am so articulate sometimes!

It looked as if she smiled at that even as she angrily yanked her thong down and stepped out of it. She sat on my bed and took off her socks and added them to her pile of clothes. It didn't dawn on me then that it was a very neat pile for her being so upset. Go figure.

The movie had just restarted again so she pulled me down onto my bed and immediately began sucking my cock. That I knew she liked to do! It took me only about ten seconds to notice that she was attacking me like a horny vampire on speed!

"Jesus sis, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to make you cum, like I did last Friday!"

"But, um ..."

"I know, we're going to fuck! But IF I'm going to do this, I'm going to cum like I did on that DVD! No way am I going to have you popping off a few minutes after we start! You had better know right now that you WILL make me cum ... or else!"

"Good grief sis, do you realize this is my first time? Oops ..."

Her eyes lifted up as she slowly let me escape from her once again sucking like mad mouth. "You mean ..."

"Yes damn it! You don't have to rub it in that your older brother hasn't scored yet!"

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know." Even though I didn't expect it I believed she actually meant it.

She gave me a soft smile and then gently took me back into her mouth. Her efforts began soft and gentle but in about a minute it was Friday afternoon all over again! She sure found my trigger spots! It took no more than 4 more minutes for her to rip the cum right out of my balls and swallow my entire load!

"God sis, you are so good at that!" I groaned as my cock twitched within her mouth while her tongue swirled around my crown.

"I've been getting a lot of practice lately!" she said then slurped onto me with her superb tongue action. She kept me hard and then lifted off of me as she licked her lips. "Damn your stuff tastes good!"

She pivoted around and straddled my head, slowly dropping her (yes, totally bare) pussy right over my face. "You'd better not bite me or you'll lose at least one nut!"

"Okay, I promise NOT to bite you! Just quit putting the pressure on me would you?"

She didn't respond as my cock slid into her mouth so I let the discussion drop as I started to explore the first ever pussy that I had ever seen! God it was so cool! Thanks to on-line porn I quickly found her clit and gently stroked around it, making her squirm. (I had learned to not go right at it with full force but instead to ease into it slowly) I moved my tongue to the bottom of her slit and plowed with it right up to her little love button which I barely stroked. My tongue reversed directions and I slid my pointed flesh trowel to the bottom of her sex and then moved back up, stopping to tongue fuck her.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,188 Followers