Tricking My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
The bro and sis fun continues until...
6.7k words
4.65
122.2k
217

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,157 Followers

Author's note:

Well it certainly has been a while since I posted the first part of this story! If my damned writer's block wasn't enough to battle, my stupid ticker decided to let me down. Got that diagnosed (would have been quicker if my doctor had listened to me during that super long 15-minute physical) and then took quite a few months to get a good medicine regimen along with a pacemaker/defibrillator implanted. While all that was going on, my PC took a crap on me and I lost/forgot my password to my author's page. Trust me when I say this, Literotica's password help feature is as worthless as tits on a boar. (If you don't understand that, ask your grandfather. I remember watching Khrushchev take off his shoe and pound it on the desk at the U.N.) Countless attempts and requests for help over the past year plus resulted in nothing except one-second old, yet EXPIRED, reset links that were supposed to be 'good' for only 30 minutes. Woke up the other day remembering several long-forgotten passwords and I started trying them all. Finally, one of them worked! Guess the old grey matter under the thin grey hair is still functioning!

Oh, just a quick personal to the last two Anonymous commenters on part one, dated 11-10-2017 and 9-18-2018: to paraphrase Samuel Clemens, your rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated, not to mention premature! Or, to put it another way, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades! I'm still picking daisies instead of pushing them up!"

So anyway, it has been a LONG time since the first part was posted. If you haven't read it recently, I would suggest that you go back and re-read it just so this will make more sense to you. With any luck I will get several more posted in the not too distant future!

For those of you who chastised me for the 'blackmailing' of the girl by her brother, perhaps you should REREAD part one and look for the hints. It isn't what you think. And now, on to part two of my story.

********

It's been three months since my sister and I fucked the first time. That was when she let me know that she knew who the girl on my special videos really was. I thought she had fallen for my ruse that I had videos of her sucking a guy off and later fucking him, and would send copies to her boyfriend (she later dumped him), her friends and our parents. She finally told me that when she saw my bulging cock in my shorts, she had thought to herself how she'd love to suck off a cock like that and nearly shouted out "YES!" when I demanded 3 blowjobs from her.

When she came home from school the day she gave me a non-required BJ in the kitchen, she had wished she had the nerve to invite me into her bed, only to nearly laugh out loud the next day when, after watching another video in which she fucked a guy (it appeared), I demanded three fucks like 'she' had just done on screen.

Hailey was floating on air when she let me know that she knew who the girl in the videos really was, and that we would be each other's on call fuck and suck buddy from then on. She has proven that to be 100% true as we've fucked each other 110 times (I know, that is more than once per day, she's fucking insatiable) and she wakes me with a blowjob where she swallows it all every damned day of the week! I am truly in heaven on earth. Thus far neither of our parents know anything about our new relationship.

Today is Saturday about 1PM and I'm having a late lunch in the kitchen. Dad is at the golf course as usual and mom, who was supposed to be gone all day, just walked in less than a minute ago. Hailey was in her bedroom talking on her phone last I knew.

Mom gave me a hug when she came in then walked to the corner of the room to get a glass from the cupboard. My sister chose that time to glide into the room from the only direction where our mom's presence could not be known. Stopping behind me she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave my cheek a kiss then said, "Hey my hunky brother, how about we have some fun together in my room?"

I nearly shit and Hailey tensed as our mom said, "Ahem!"

It was hard to tell on Hailey's skin but mine was blushing profusely as Hailey straightened up and managed to say, "Oh hi mom. Um, I was just joking with Roman. When did you get home?"

Mom gave each of us a hard, long silent look, especially my blush red face, before her eyes locked onto my sister. "I got home about a minute ago ... which sounds like I was just in time, young lady!" Hailey groaned softly then mom went on, "And you'd better be joking about ... about whatever you meant."

"Hey, I hope you weren't joking about me being hunky! I need to start looking better for the ladies," I said with forced joviality.

"Sorry Roman," my sister said picking up on where I was going, "That was the joke. So, do you want to play a video game with me or not?"

"Sure, as soon as I'm done with my snack."

Hailey quickly left the room and I sat there stuffing my face hoping mom would find something to do. She didn't.

Mom sat across from me and looked into my eyes. "You'd better behave with your sister, I don't want her to get hurt. Either of you. Do you hear me, Roman?"

"Jeez, mom, yeah I heard you. Dang, she's my sister! I never want to hurt her."

"Make sure you don't, that's all I'm saying. I love you both."

By then I was finished with my snack so I waited to make sure she was finished. She was so I cleaned my dirty dish in the sink and put it in the dishwasher, then turned to head up to Hailey's bedroom. "Son," mom said stopping me in my tracks, "the door stays open."

"Yes, mom."

Entering Hailey's bedroom, I loudly (well, not a screaming type of loud, but loud enough for mom to hear me) said, "Okay, let's get that game going so I can beat your ass!" Much softer I said, "Damn was that close! I'm just glad you didn't grab my cock like usual."

My sister gave me a look that clearly said, 'I'm sorry' as she loud enough said, "I've been practicing so it'll be your ass that gets beat!" Much softer she said, "Hey, shut my door."

"Can't," I softly replied as her face reacted to that maternal edict.

Soon we were engaged in one of the few PC Games she is fairly good at. Hailey had the sound turned up pretty loud and we were talking in hushed tones. I relayed what mom had asked and then she apologized for nearly screwing up the good thing we had going. I lost track of how many times she told me she was sorry for not making certain I was alone before grabbing me from behind. It was a lot!

Mom managed to have three separate reasons to enter her room. Normally none of them would have caused that as she would have just told Hailey to take the stuff to her room in one trip. Mom was SOOOO transparent it was laughable. Later, dad asked me to help him outside but my help was really listening as he told me his 'concern' about what had happened right after mom came home. Bad news travels fast, I guess.

So later I got Hailey off to the side and told her that dad was worried about my planting a "bastard child", his words, in her. I told him not to worry.

"He really said that?" she softly shouted. "Good grief, I've been on the pill for two years now. I can't believe he said that to you." She really looked pissed as she paced back and forth about three steps each way. "Damn him, I have half a mind to just stop taking the damned things. That would show him! Bastard child my ass! It would be our 'love child'!"

"Uh, sis, I hope you are joking about that."

"Well, it's not something that I want to do, even though I love you with all my heart. I mean, having a kid from my brother is not the best thing that could happen to me! But shit am I pissed about him even saying that!"

"Well, at first I was pissed also, but then I thought about it and decided he really just wants the best for both of us. So, I chalked it up to bad choice of words by dad, something he has a habit of doing. And I know he means well."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she said with a giggle, "he really has said some funny AND embarrassing things through his bad choice of words. Oh gosh, remember when Mrs. Rutlidge slapped his face when he tried to compliment her new baby. He sure didn't 'say' what he 'meant' to say!" and then Hailey howled with laughter, as did I.

Through my laughter I chuckled out, "Or the time he nearly got arrested for 'threatening' that cop! Man, the look on his face as he said, 'What?!?! What'd I say?!?' And remember how his face turned white when the cop told him what dad actually said!"

Hailey chimed in with, "Yeah, god how we both laughed so hard at him! That was why dad didn't get arrested, when the cop realized that our dad just says the right thing but in the wrong way!" Eventually our laughter subsided and she softly said, "Okay, so dad is forgiven for his poor choice of words ... again!"

Throughout the rest of the weekend both mom and dad found countless reasons to check on what we were doing. We were putting forth extreme efforts to keep our hands, etc. to ourselves thus never getting caught doing what we both really wanted to be doing. My sister couldn't even give me her usual wake-up blowjob as mom was up early on Sunday and woke Hailey so they could go 'shopping', even though they didn't really buy anything, and Hailey told me there was no real reason for her to be there other than to protect her from me.

Monday was a no-school day for both of us and for the first time in at least four years mom took off from work so she could be home with us. All day! Oh well, I told sis that just proved she loved us both, which helped Hailey with her mood. By Monday evening things seemed to be getting back to normal and both parental units headed off to work on Tuesday.

Mom's last words before leaving the house were, "Behave, both of you," and she gave both of us 'the look' that meant she was deadly serious. We both knew she held that look back for the most serious of moments. Damn, she was really upset over what she thought we might be doing ... if she only knew how right she was!

We had about fifteen minutes before we needed to head for school but when I asked Hailey if she wanted a quickie, she put me off. That was a first! Eight minutes after she left mom slipped quietly back into the house only to 'catch' us 'red-handed' eating breakfast. The look on her face was, as they say, priceless! She quickly retrieved whatever she supposedly had forgotten when she first left for work, then gave us both a kiss on the cheek and hurriedly left us once again.

We both heard her car come to life and then speed away. Instantly Hailey quickly moved around the table telling me, "Stand up! Hurry, we don't have much time!"

I must have moved too slowly and she let me know by yanking me to my feet before she fell to her knees as my pants suddenly dropped to the floor. "God how I've missed doing this to you, but I knew she'd be back to catch us!" And then she couldn't talk as she inhaled my penis and quickly turned it into a cock!

"Oh sis!" I gasped looking down at her devouring my shaft completely. "God that feels so good, but we don't have time for ..."

She pulled off of me and nearly shouted, "I DO!" It was like the blowjob she gave me before her date, the blowjob that didn't count. She let me know that she is VERY good at sucking cock! I hate to admit it but in just over three minutes I groaned as she ripped my entire load of pent up cum out of my balls (yes, for you picky people, most of it comes from the prostrate, but fuck it, balls is shorter) and into her mouth and throat! I remained standing only by gripping the edge of the table as my legs nearly buckled from the power of my climax.

"There!" she said quickly wiping her mouth as she stood up and gave me a kiss on my lips. "Get your pants pulled up, we have to leave in about a minute." I did as she said, looking at her in shock at just how good and FAST she made me cum.

"Damn sis, you're something else! That was fucking incredible!"

"Actually, it was blowjob incredible, but you are welcome! God, I love sucking you off! Now we need to head to school, I'll see you later!"

With that we both grabbed our stuff hopped into our hand-me-down cars and headed off to our schools. I for one could not wait for class to be over so I could get home and wait for my horny ... I mean sexy sister to arrive. I get out before she does. A half hour after I got home mom showed up, soon followed by a carpet cleaning company. Well shit!

Mom quickly had the carpet guy working so I was up next. For over 45 minutes she talked with me about the yard, this summer's garden, where she wants to put new rose bushes, and on and on and on. It was all stuff that before she would say something like 'plant this here, 12 inches deep,' and that's what I would do.

Finally, she said, "I know we had this talk already, but I was so relieved when I came back this morning and you two were behaving yourselves! Roman, I trust you, both of you, but I also know how raging hormones can take control sometimes and the next thing you know is something bad happens that you never expected to happen. Please don't betray my ... our trust, okay, son?"

"Yes, mom ... love you too." Then I escaped the house to start preparing for all of her planting.

It took about three months for the parental units to let up on us about their concerns. Shit, finding times and places for Hailey and I to have some intimate activities was super tough. Actually, it was much worse than that! Damn overprotective parents! Don't they realize that we're fucking adults now? Wait! What did I just think? Are we both adults? Yes. Are we both fucking? Yes. Must be the 'fucking each other adults' part that bothers them! Made me laugh.

One week after school let out for the summer (and half a year since the oops in the kitchen) our parents dropped the bomb on us. On Sunday afternoon, dad had to fly 2000 miles away for an important work project that would keep him there for about 10 days. On top of that, due to mom's boss having surgery next Tuesday, mom had to cover for him at a convention that would last from Monday to the following Sunday evening. She wouldn't fly home until the following Monday.

It was dad who looked us both in the eyes as he said, "Your mom and I were very worried about you two, um, but we have been pleased that it seems our fears were unfounded. So just don't burn down the house and no wild parties while we are gone. Before I leave, Roman, I need your help in the garage."

So out we went and this time we actually had lots of work to do that required the two of us to accomplish. We worked hard for over 6 hours before he gave me a tired but happy smile that everything he needed done was finished. Unknown to me, mom had asked Hailey to go in the attic and bring down several things. While she was rummaging around up there, she discovered my forgotten about and dusty third DVD already addressed to me. She brought it down too, but hid it in her bedroom.

Sunday afternoon found us taking them both to the airport. Their flights left about 60-minutes apart and they didn't see any reason to have two cars parked there racking up way too much in parking fees. We're not poor but dad doesn't like to spend money he doesn't have to. On the drive home Hailey kept giving me odd looks but didn't give me any indication of what was going through her head. I hoped it was just her looking forward to the freedom to have unbridled sex.

Reaching home Hailey looked at me and said, "You should take a shower. I need to hit the John and then take a shower to clean up. I'll meet you in your bedroom when I'm finished." Then she gave me a cock stiffening kiss before pushing me towards my bathroom. I didn't think we were all that dirty since our morning showers, but maybe she had something special planned.

It took her longer than I expected, but she eventually stepped into my bedroom, leaving the door wide open. She stopped about five feet from me where I lie on the bed, her hands behind her back and a puzzling look on her face. I was about to ask her what was going on when she spoke up, "Did you know that mom had me take a bunch of stuff out of the attic the other day?" I gulped. "Guess what I found? And it's addressed to you! No postmark on it either!"

Her hands then moved to in front of her and there was my third DVD packaged and ready to mail. "This looks just like the other two DVD's you received from somebody. Why don't you open it and we'll see what it is?"

I had completely forgotten about it, and I certainly didn't want to mess up the good thing we had going now. She handed it to me and I slowly opened the bubble package, praying this wasn't the end.

"Oh my gosh, it's another DVD!" she said in a tone that left me wondering just how she felt. I had no idea. "Put it in your computer and let's see what is on it."

I felt like a trapped mouse, there was no escape! With fumbling fingers, I opened the case and moved to my computer then inserted the DVD in the tray. As it loaded, I quickly typed in my special four keys that turned on my web cam to record in minimized view, just in case. (Hope springs eternal!) Then the video was loaded and an unseen male said "Hi Haley, I was hoping you would come over! God, I love your ass," he said as Haley Paige walked into view.

"You just like my ass, you pervert," was all she said before they quickly got into the much edited, by me, scene.

"My, my, whatever was my brother planning to do with this DVD?" Hailey asked me as she pushed me down onto my computer chair then sat on my lap, wiggling her ass as she got comfortable.

"Uh ..." was all I managed to get out.

Quite rapidly the couple on screen went from a blowjob to a hard, pussy fuck and then he pulled out and moved her into the doggie position. My cock was stiffening under her wiggling ass when the porn stud aimed his saliva coated cock at her brown star and shoved about a third of his cock into Haley's ass. Haley on screen moaned as I groaned in distress.

The Hailey on my lap twisted around to look into my eyes and asked, "Goodness me, what-ever was my nasty brother going to use this for?" She wiggled her ass again to get comfortable again, which only made my distress worse, as I struggled to come up with an answer.

A particularly loud moan from Haley on screen made me look up just as my sister gasped, "Holy fuck, she took the whole thing up her butt! You are SO nasty, dear brother!"

All too soon yet not soon enough, the video ended while Haley on screen loudly cried out in fake orgasmic relief. And then it automatically looped back and started over again, making me groan.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,157 Followers
12