Trickling Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmine heard him, smiled inside and went back to doing what she knew drove him nuts. She sucked and pulled his cock deeper into her mouth. Tilting her head to one side she slammed the stiff phallus to the back of her throat, constricting her muscles as she did.

Thomas groaned loud as his hot fluids filled her. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as she squeezed his balls and milked the liquid from his cock. She continued to draw his seed from him, sucking, licking, massaging him until he was shuddering a second and then a third load into her welcoming mouth.

Eventually, she finished pleasuring his dick with long licks up and down the sides and over his balls. She rose up on her feet and grinned wickedly at him. Thomas pulled her close and kissed her hard. "You're in so much trouble," he said with a growled threat hidden under his words. He turned her around, slapped her ass and told her to change for supper. His eyes, however were glued to her round curves and he was anxious for the evening's business meeting to conclude, so he could come back and fuck his wife good and proper.

Married ten years. . .

Warren grinned up at his parents. Seven candles littered his birthday cake. The snow outside was blowing, but inside he was warm and having the time of his life. He looked over at his sister, her little face covered in frosting his mother had let her lick from the spoon. He didn't mind though his new bike was already put together, so who cared if Maggie got extra frosting. He got a bike

The candles glowed and encircled his freckled face with their light and when he blew out the dancing flames there was only one wish in his mind. One wish he promised not to tell anyone, so that it would stand a better chance of coming true. He sat down and was immediately bombarded with hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Brooks and Robertson. He hugged them all back, but his eyes were shining only for his mom. She was the best woman ever and he felt kinda jealous that she had dad's heart, but he accepted it. . .sometimes. Today was one of those days.

He grinned at them as they took pictures of him with his birthday cake and he even posed for a picture with Maggie, though he wasn't happy when she wrapped her frosting-covered three year old fingers in his hair. She'd be turning four soon and he'd return the favor when mom and dad weren't looking.

Thomas chuckled at his son and knew Warren was taking all the hugs and kisses and milking them for every cent they were worth and then some. He left his job of holding up the wall and pulled Maggie from her brother's neck. He then carried her off to be scrubbed while his son ran off to enjoy a slice of cake and some play time with his new toys. The bike would get a few spins in the garage, but wouldn't get a real workout until Spring.

Carmine dished out the plates and bowls and even took a minute to sit down and enjoy the sights around her. She looked lovingly over the group of people that graced her home, now fully paid for since Thomas' job promotion. She looked over at the President of the company her husband worked for and felt sorry that his brother, the Vice-President had passed away, but she was also thankful for the job promotion. She wasn't sure why things happened in life, but they did.

Thomas reappeared with a clean Maggie and she watched Father and Daughter interact. She wasn't sure if he was ready for baby Maggie, but when she'd told him, he'd been so excited she knew she had been foolish in ever doubting he'd want another.

Maggie eventually found her way into one of her Grandparent's arms and Thomas found his way back to her side. "How ya feeling?" he asked her.

"I'm okay," she told him. "A bit tired, but otherwise okay."

"You look tired," he said, then jumped back when she swatted him. "Hey, it wasn't an insult, you're still my beautiful baby," he whispered, bent down and kissed her lips.

"Not getting to old for you am I?" she asked. "I mean I'm 29 this year. Gonna hit the big 3 - 0 next year." She pinched his side and stood up, only to fall back down in her chair. She grabbed her temple and took several deep breaths.

"You okay?" Thomas asked, this time his voice laced with concern. He dropped to one knee and looked at her. "You need to go rest. You've been up all day."

Carmine sighed. "I know. I just want to stay up with him." She looked over to Warren who was immersed in a game that she didn't have a clue how to play. Nevertheless, she was tired and her body was worn out. A bad case of flu had hit her and quickly became pneumonia; she wasn't completely over it. She went to bed that night and stayed there for the next two months, except for the occasional trip to the bathroom. Thomas did a lot of his work at home as well as taking care of Maggie and Warren, the winter blahs settling in around them.

Once Spring arrived Carmine was better, but not fully up to snuff. Her interests in sex was nil and she really would have rather just received the kiss goodnight rather then the groping and fondling from her husband. She never instigated romance, nor showed signs of wanting it either.

Thomas picked up on those signals and so he too lost interest. The world around them continued and life became a chore of raising kids and earning the money to buy the newest gadget or latest classic car - a new hobby for Thomas.

At the end of their thirteenth year of husband and wife Carmine made a decision. Her fingers clicked through pages upon pages of web sites: "Save Your Marriage" "Hundreds of Ways to Please Your Lover" "Lost Libido-We Have the Cure". She knew there was a problem. She just wasn't sure what it was. She scanned the names of "sex toys" wondering if perhaps that was what they needed. She searched out sites that claimed "support" group with related problems and found all they were, were some glorified chat rooms. Some out there she was sure wanted to help, but sadly she didn't stumble across them. She sighed and eventually looked up the number of a counselor somewhat outside of her area.

It was her only meeting.

"Mrs. Robertson," the man behind the desk said when she walked into his office. He extended her hand and she took his. They shook, each one sizing up the other. Alexander Welsh was a married man, in his late fifties. His hair salt and peppered black. He kept himself fit, though there was evidence of his age by the wrinkles that time couldn't help but grace him with. He'd been told they made him more powerful looking - distinguished.

Carmine glanced briefly at the man and took her seat, surprised he didn't have a secretary taking his calls. She said nothing though, assuming that the individual was out to lunch. Her eyes shifted nervously around the room. She'd wanted a female doctor, but the closest one her Obstetrician/Gynecologist recommended was to far and her family would wonder about weekly excursions two cities away. This one was in the next town over and she often made trips out this way.

"Hello," she said quietly, once she placed her purse down by her feet. She looked back up at him and swallowed her discomfort.

"I understand you were recommended by Dr. Hill?" Alex asked, trying to set the woman at ease. Patients were always nervous for this first meeting. He could see she was. He was curious why she was here though. She was a beautiful woman and the thought that she needed his services was ironic. He waited to see what she had to say.

Carmine took a deep breath. "She mentioned you to me, yes." Carmine bit her lower lip and slowly revealed her problem. As she did she settled into the soft couch and found herself comforted by the baritone voice of her doctor.

"Does he know your seeing me?"

The question brought Carmine out of a spell she'd spun and she sat up straighter, a blush on her cheeks for not having heard him. "How many times did you ask that?" She could see by the lift of his grin that he'd said it at least twice, if not more.

"It doesn't matter. You're with me now. So does he?" Alex asked again. He ran his eyes over her figure, admiring it.

"He doesn't. I mentioned counseling before and he wasn't supportive of it. He said, 'We don't need a sex doctor.' I told him he was wrong, but he was closed to the idea." She pushed back her hair, unaware of the way her blouse stretched across her chest.


"I see," Alex said and he did. He saw the outline of her bra and found himself wondering how many sessions it would take to get her out of it. He looked back at her face and saw she'd caught him staring at her ample bosom. "Sorry," he said, though he wasn't and he suspected she knew it.

Carmine pushed back the instinct to run, after all, he was just a man and like any man; he looked at women. "It's okay. Anyway, I know there is a problem and I know its me, so I would like to fix it."

"You know its you? How?" he asked.

"I'm the one that doesn't want sex. I'm the one not interested in anything, barely even a kiss goodnight," she told him. "It has to be my fault."

Alex smirked. He stood up and walked over to Carmine. "I bet I can answer that right now and let you know if you are at fault." He extended his hand. "Stand up," he told her.

Carmine tilted her head and placed her hand in his. She assumed it was some exercise that he used with all his patients, so she trusted him to lead her through the process of getting back to where she and her husband had been.

The doctor stood behind the patient and stepped close to her. "You're very beautiful Carmine," he whispered in her ear. Carmine jumped and spun around.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice louder then the conversation level she'd had earlier.

"Nothing, just an exercise. I won't even touch you," he told her. "Trust me."

Again Carmine went against her better instinct and shrugged off her feeling of uneasiness. She turned around and waited to see what "Mr. Sex Doctor", as Thomas would have called him, would do. She felt his breath up her neck and she trembled.

"You are beautiful. I bet Mr. Robertson sees this. I see it. You just need to see it."

He ran his hands over her shoulders, or at least it looked as if he did. He never touched her skin, but the days of the year were hot. Summer was breathing down their necks and Carmine had worn a simple summer dress to her meeting. That was her third mistake.

She shivered at the warmth of his hands moving over the space that hovered above her flesh. She moaned quietly as his words of her beauty, grace, and poise caressed her ears. She felt the heat of his breath cross her spine and she knew he was sinking to his knees. Carmine felt her body responding to the images that were running through her mind. A whispered "turn around" filled her ears and she did so without thinking why.

Alex grinned. He looked up at the brunette that was visibly breathing harder, her eyes closed, her lips parted. His hands moved over her calf muscles again never touching. "My God, how sexy you are. You have the legs of a dancer. I bet you love wrapping them around a man and fucking him senseless. Spread your legs."

She did.

"I bet when you feel a hot tongue sliding up your thighs your pussy gets wet. Your clit gets hard and you want a man spreading you open and sucking your cunt," Alex whispered. He watched her legs tremble and heard her moan softly. Still he never touched her. He shifted slightly and let one hand rest on the seat of the couch the other skated up the air between his patient's legs.

Carmine felt entranced by his voice. It was soothing and welcoming, new and inviting. She stood there, her body feeling like puddy, the same way it used to feel with Thomas. Why wasn't he doing it to her now? Why was she broken? The questions filled her mind as the voice of another whispered to her how sensuous she was. That voice told her how much they wanted to taste her. That voice told her how much they wanted to fuck her.

Alex watched her lids flutter open and then closed. He saw her look down on him; he told himself she said "yes" with her eyes. He told himself that she "wanted it" and so he touched her panties with curled fingers and ripped them from her sex.

Carmine jumped back, hitting the door behind her. Alex followed and growled in her ear. "I told you, that you weren't at fault. But you are now, aren't you."

When she left Mr. Welsh's office she knew why he didn't have a secretary. A secretary would have heard her screams for help.

Married eighteen years. . .

Maggie shouted for her brother to help her from the tree house, sure she wasn't really stuck, but her best friend Shelly was there and Shelly was in love with Warren. Maggie grinned down on her brother. The fall leaves covered his feet, but she knew his entire six-foot frame was there and it was strong enough to help Shelly down. Shelly was one year older than Maggie, having just celebrated her twelfth birthday a week ago. Maggie had enjoyed that party a lot more than hers. Hers had been buried under kisses and hugs from smelly old people. Shelly's had been full of games and music.

Warren looked up at the grinning face of his sister and her friend. "One second," he called up to her. He left, but returned quickly with a ladder, the tree house one seemed to mysteriously have lost a couple of planks. In the end he helped Princess Shelly from her castle and her Ladies Maid Mistress Margaret. He rolled his eyes at the "oohhhs" and "ahhhhs" that the two young ladies lavished upon him.

"In the house mites. Shelly your mom's here to pick you up and you, Mistress Margaret are supposed to get a bath and then get dressed to head to Gram and Gramp's place tonight."

"Oh alright," she said, though she really didn't want to go. She followed Shelly into the house and waved good bye when her friend left. She headed upstairs and stopped when she heard muffled shouting coming from her parents' door.

She cringed at the words, not understanding their meaning, but knowing "cold fish" was not something that her mother had appreciated being called, at least the sound of cursing her father out pointed in that revolution. She walked away, her heart heavy. When she heard her brother bounding up the stairs she looked at him. "Their at it again," she whispered and went to her room.

Warren watched her leave and then glanced at his mom and dad's bedroom. They'd been doing that forever it seemed. He almost knocked on their door, but he didn't. He knew the argument, by heart. It was the same one almost every time, but sometimes it was different. Sometimes they argued about work; this time it was sex, he rolled his eyes.

He was glad he wasn't doing that yet. Some of his friends were, but he hadn't. He left them to themselves and headed to his bedroom. He was looking forward to a weekend with his Grandparents. They still loved each other. He wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall and started packing for the mini-vacation away from the tension in his home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Fuck you " Carmine shouted at her husband as she watched him roll away and grow more frustrated and angry. "I'm trying my best " She climbed off the bed and grabbed her robe. "I'm sorry "

"Shut-up. You're always sorry. You're always trying. At least that is what you say. But you haven't changed one bit. You still just lay there and let me come... sure you moan and beg, but damn it Carmine, I've made love to you before, remember, and you know I can tell the difference " Thomas shouted right back.

Carmine's face was hot with anger. "I don't want it okay. How many times do I have to tell you that?" she shouted back. "Look, I just can't. I just can't do it."

"Why? Is he still there with you? Huh? Is that it?" Thomas threw up his hands and sat back on the bed. "I can't fight him any more Carmine. I can't. I can't come to this bed and try to wash him out of your mind. I've tried."

She studied his face. He looked defeated and she knew he was. She was too, but she couldn't stop seeing Welsh in her mind every time her and Thomas made love, it eventually became Welsh's face and not her husband's and then she slipped away and became the "cold fish" he always referred to her as.

"You need help," he told her. "I've told you that and you still won't go."

She laughed. "You didn't want me to include people in my problems before, remember. So I did it behind your back."

"Oh so now you being raped was my fault?" he shouted back. "Fuck you, Carm Oh wait, never mind, Alexander Welsh did that to both of us " He stood up and grabbed his clothes.

Thomas walked into the bathroom and got dressed. When he was finished he left the bathroom and stared at his wife. "I'm going to sleep at the office. You enjoy your cold bed, seems you like it better that way." He walked out, his pulse racing.

Carmine sank to the floor and cried. She rocked herself back and forth, until she heard the knock on her bedroom door. Wiping the tears away, she stood up and called for the intruder to enter. Her mom stood there looking at her. Carmine stared back and closed the distance. The strength of her mother enveloped her and for the first time in a long time she cried over the years of hurt she'd been carrying... only her husband had ever been told of that day five years ago, even then it had been her burden for months before she shared it with him.

Married nineteen years and 364 days. . .

Carmine woke up and breathed in the breeze that was coursing through her bedroom window, the fresh air was a welcoming caress against her skin. She rolled over and kissed the soft hairs of her husband's chest and nuzzled her neck into his. Her fingers danced upon his skin and she trailed tiny bites over his nipples until he was forced to roll her onto her back and plunge into her.

"Good morning beautiful," she told him. Her smile wide.

"That's my line," Thomas winked and slipped his hand down her torso, until he came to her right breast. He kneaded the warm flesh and tweaked the hard nipple. "Good morning to you, sexy." He covered her lips with his and slowly ran his tongue against her lips until he eventually gave her what she wanted and pushed the muscle of his mouth into hers. He pulled his cock out to the head and impaled her again.

Carmine moaned in delight, her legs wrapped around his hips and she pulled him to her. She kept her green and gold-speckled eyes open and gazed longingly into his dark brown ones. "Oh Tommy... don't stop," she whispered. Her hips rose and fell. Her fingers trailed down his back. She pushed into him. Every thought she had was focused on loving her husband.

Thomas bit her neck and sucked on the tender flesh, bruising her fair skin. He licked and pressed against her pulse and drove his cock deeper into her. Carmine's nails racked his back and he groaned, thrust deeper and felt her sex clamp around him. "Oh God, baby," he muttered.

Carmine lifted her head and whispered in his ear, "Come for me." She closed her eyes and then moaned through her smile as she felt his hot liquid silk cover her. Carmine came too, as his seed filled her. She shuddered through her climax and when he reluctantly pulled from her she felt empty, but she knew there would be other times.

She watched him as he slid from the bed and smiled down at her. "I am going to be late for work again," Thomas said, before slipping down and kissing her swollen mouth.

"It's not my fault," she said, with a pout to her lips. She watched him turn away and head to the shower. Her eyes feasted on his ass and she grinned wider. "Take that you husband snatcher," she whispered to air. She rolled on to her stomach and smiled into the pillow.

Carmine had suspected there was someone else six months ago. She didn't know how long there had been someone else, but she knew in her gut there was someone. She wasn't as sure as to how serious it still was, though she thought it was over or at least ending. If it wasn't. . . then she wasn't sure how to win back her soul-mate.