Trickling Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove to the airport and within a few hours of landing and arriving at their hotel, Thomas was slipping his tongue along the edges of his wife's sex. His fingers toyed with the hairs as her mouth descended onto his swollen shaft. They loved slowly. His lips tugging at the velvet ones of her pussy. Her's planting wet kisses along his phallus. Whispered pleas filled the air and mingled with the soft and deep moans of desire.

"Tommy... harder," Carmine whimpered. Her mouth hovered over his balls and she breathed hot air against them. She shuddered when she felt the firm dragging muscle of his tongue sweep between her lips.

Thomas relished her taste. It had changed over the years, grown sweeter, like a fine wine. He looked forward to drinking it up for the rest of his life. He pushed in a finger. "Only if you stop teasing me," he told her.

She giggled and swept his balls with her tongue. "Teasing you?" she said, giving the tight package a gentle squeeze. His groan of approval brought a grin to her lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed both marbles into her warm cavern.

"Oh fuck, yes," Thomas growled before plunging his tongue and a second finger into her slippery cunt. Neither one talked, their mouths to busy to do anything but suck, drink, lick, and bite.

Thomas drove into Carmine's face, though she was already buried against him. He pushed his tongue and fingers deeper into her pussy and pulled from its depths a hot stream of juice. He covered his face in it and breathed her scent. Carmine released his balls and immediately angled his cock and her head so she could blanket his dick with her mouth. She slid her tongue back and forth, circling the head and savoring the creamy drops of pre cum.

When her teeth grazed the sides of his cock, he fought the will to come, but he lost when she came all over his face. The change of flavor had been fast and he knew she was coming. That knowledge thrilled him, forced his climax to erupt and so they showered each other with their fluids.

The slurping sound of Thomas drinking from the soft, velvet fountain of Carmine was muffled by the vigorous moans she was vibrating around his cock. Their hips moved in tune with each other as did their tongues until both were fucking passionately again. Neither were sedated and when Carmine had his cock hard once more, they moved into a different position.

"Carmine Robertson," Thomas growled out. "Look at me," he commanded.

She did.

He lifted her up, her knees straddling his hips. His cock hard and straight for her enjoyment. "Take it," he told her. Carmine's eyes burned into his and she reached between them and grabbed his cock. The head met the opening, her guiding hand was all it needed. She kept her eyes locked on his and he slammed her down onto the full shaft that she had come to know and love several times over the years.

She ground her pelvis against him. His fingers dug into her hips and she clawed at his chest. Carmine's long curls of brown satin flowed down her back and caressed his thighs as she arched back and grabbed her nipples.

"Twist them, Carm. Hard. Pull them!" Thomas shouted to her as he watched her tear at the pink gems that he often teased with his tongue. One of his hands increased the grip on her hips, helping to fuck her swiftly and steadily. The other moved to her clit and he rubbed the hard, slick strip of flesh. He pulled and teased as she begged him to not stop.

He had no intention of stopping.

Carmine squeezed her pussy around him. She felt the wetness of their mating stream from her and mingle into the curls of their sexes. She ground harder, loving the erotic feel of it that slammed through her. Over and over she pressed. Over and over he fucked her. When the release came it came for both of them.

"Tommmmmmieeee!" she screamed. "Oh fuck! Oh God! Tommy don't ... oh God don't stop!"

Thomas felt the beads of sweat run down in rivers over his heated flesh, but he continued to pound his wife. She was on fire. He was a witness to it. He loved it. The smell of their joining filled his senses. He wore it like a cologne, the headiest one he'd ever possess. . .the only one he ever needed. As she covered him again with her nectar he emptied a third load of come into her. His body fell to the bed and he pulled her down to his chest.

They heaved in and out. Their lungs burned. Stars danced behind clenched lids. Sometime during the minutes that swept over them, they separated and held each other. Carmine tried to talk, but couldn't. Her mind wouldn't wrap around any words. Thomas tried to speak too, but he was also at a loss. As they lay in each others arms they both thought over the past, the trials, the tribulations, the good times, the great times, and then they thought of the years ahead where if things had been allowed to drag them under, they would have faced the years alone, for no where else did their hearts belong. . .