Tricks and Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when the band started to play slower songs, we went over to the dance-floor and danced like a couple who’s been together for ages. She was not a great dancer and neither was I, but dancing together just felt right, we always knew what the other wanted and we had a really great time.

At around eleven we went back to the tables to have something to drink. As I handed her the glass, Emma said softly, “I’ve also got a trick and a treat for you. It’s upstairs, in our meeting room on the sixth floor.” She looked at me with an expectant smile.

“Then we should go there immediately,” I said and kissed her softly.

She took my hand and she led me. We had to take the stairs as the elevators were stopped for the night. As we left the party behind, the music and the laughter slowly faded and the unnatural silence of the empty office building weighted down on us. Even the lighting was turned down to minimum and the normally bright and noisy stairway was barely illuminated and was so silent we could hear the echo of our own footsteps.

The sixth floor was completely silent and empty. The corridor was dark, only the green emergency lights were on. When we reached the door to the meeting room, Emma turned to me. She was obviously a bit nervous.

“I want to play a game with you tonight and I set a scene for this purpose,” she said. “If you find anything uncomfortable, just tell me and we will end the game immediately, OK?”

“OK, but just as you said you are all in, I’m all in as well,” I said and kissed her.

“You won’t be disappointed, I promise,” she said with a smile, then took a black scarf from her bag and used it to blindfold me. Then she opened the door and navigated me in. Then she closed the door and I felt that she started to slowly undress me. As she removed my clothes, she kissed and fondled me all over my arms, chest, and legs. Her lips were soft and velvety, yet the darkness and the silence made me feel a bit uneasy.

Then she took my hand and slowly guided me somewhere to the left. I tried to remember the layout of the room, but she obviously rearranged it. Then we stopped and she helped me to sit down. I felt that there was some kind of wooden carving against my back and I realized it had to be the Aztec totem. She took my hands and put some kind of strap around my elbows. They were not fastened and I could have freed myself anytime, but they limited my moves and added even more to the uneasy feeling. Then she stepped away but I could hear in the silence that she took off her clothes and moved around the room.

Then she removed the blindfolds and I looked around. The room was dark, only small, dimmed lights illuminated the room. I was indeed tied to the totem, and a bigger light source placed directly behind it cast long, weird shadows along the floor and onto the opposite wall. Emma stood directly in front of me.

She was completely naked except for a matching ornate belt and a headband, both fitting the theme of the room. She was absolutely sexy with her nice figure, her long, brown hair, her small tits and her nicely shaved pussy. My cock immediately hardened when I saw her and Emma gave me a satisfied smile.

“Welcome to my little fantasy,” she said as she took a bowl from the table next to the door. She kneeled down in front of me and slowly poured some of the liquid onto my cock. It was some kind of warm massage oil with added essential oils.

Then she took my cock into her hands and slowly started to strike my shaft and fondle my balls. She definitely knew how to do this.

“First, my trick for you this evening,” she said with a lustful smile, as she draw gentle circles on the oil covered tip of my cock. “I will make you come, so that you will last longer during the treat.”

The fact that she directly told me what she wants to do with me turned me on even more and I could see that it had the same effect on her. I just I pushed my back against the totem pole, closed my eyes and let her do whatever she wanted. Her hands were soft and combined with the warm oil she used the feeling was indescribable. I soon felt that I was ready to burst, and moaned heavily.

“Yeah, baby, that’s it, that’s it, faster, please…” I said, as I opened my eyes and looked directly into hers.

“Come, baby, give it to me,” she said as she increased the pace. She took the tip into her mouth and continued stroking my cock with one hand.

I could not hold it back any longer and pumped my cum into her mouth. She swallowed almost everything, only a thin line escaped her mouth but she used a finger to catch it. After I shot my last load, she gently sucked the tip and used her tongue to clean it, then released my cock and gently placed it on my stomach.

„Hmmm, I love your taste,” she said. „And now… it’s time for your treat.”

She stood up and went to the table again. This time she took the anal bead I had given her this afternoon and she sat down maybe five feet in front of me. She opened her legs and lightly bent her knees, showing me her crotch. All the time she was smiling and looking me in the eye, her movements were slow and sensual. This was her show and she surely knew how to play her part.

She took the bowl with the oil and slowly poured some oil onto her pussy and let it flow down to her anus, then used one hand to smear the oil on her outer lips and along her slit. Then she started to circle with two fingers around her anus, softly massaging and relaxing the muscles.
Her show had an immediate effect on me and also on my cock, as even though I had only came a few minutes ago, it stirred and started to grow once again. I badly wanted to stroke my cock a few times with my hand, but I did not want to pull them out of the straps and to possibly ruin her plans, so I just let my cock bounce slightly up and down in excitement.

She also visibly enjoyed her own doings as her breathing became deeper. Finally she took the bead, used the last drops of oil to cover it and very slowly inserted the first little ball. She flinched for a moment, but then pushed in the second one, then the third, and then slowly all of them, always waiting for a few seconds to relax and prepare for the next one. She took a slightly longer break once the last ball was insider her, closed her eyes and just breathed normally for half a minute.

“I’m ready for you, Tom,” she finally said smiling and moved over to me on all fours to remove my hands from their bonds. She kissed me and as my hands got free, I embraced her and kissed back. Then she kissed passionately my neck and my chest and I fondled her back and her ass before I found the end of the bead with my hand and slightly moved it. She gasped loudly and then shuddered.

“Ooooohhh, this feels great,” she said in a lustful voice. “Now come and fuck me!”

She remained on all fours, but turned her back to me and I moved behind her and slowly put the tip of my cock to her slit. Her pussy was already wet from expectation and also slippery from the oil and I could push my cock all the way in without much effort. To my surprise I could feel the balls of the bead as small bumps and it added to the excitement.

“Fuuuuck, baby, your pussy feel so good,” I said once my cock was completely buried in her.

Emma could hardly say anything, just lowered her head and nodded slightly. Her face reflected that she could hardly keep her pleasure at bay. I started to fuck her with slow strokes first, enjoying the sensation of the beads, but as I saw that she wanted it harder, I started to slam my cock into her pussy, my balls slapping her cunt each time. She raised her head and moaned on a high voice every time.

She was soon on the verge of her orgasm, and I took the grip of the bead and pulled out one ball as I pushed my cock in, then pushed it back in when I pulled my cock out.

“Aaaaahhh, baby, this is good, do it, do it,” she said on a shaking voice.

I repeated this move several times, concentrating to pull out the bead when I pushed my cock in and vice versa. I only pulled out one ball first, but then two and three at the end. Of course focusing my mind on this also meant that I could not really concentrate on my own orgasm, but I didn’t care. Emma was in visible ecstasy, repeating “oh, yes, oh yes” over and over as she fought for breath. When her orgasm rushed through her body, her whole body started to shake. I continued to fuck her with my cock and with the bead for a few more strokes, but her orgasm also made my cock swell and finally I could only concentrate on her pussy as I came deep and hard.

When I shot my last load, I pulled out my cock, carefully removed the bead and just sat down. She turned and put her head into my lap as she laid down on the floor. I softly fondled her head, but otherwise we did not move or talk for several minutes.

“Thank you for the treat, baby,” I said finally and placed a kiss on her cheek, “and also for the trick.”

“Both were my pleasure,” Emma said with a mischievous smile.

We dressed up and collected the pieces of the scene and Emma put them into a cardboard box, then used a towel to clean the floor in front of the totem.

“I’ll have to come in during the weekend anyway to get some orders ready for early Monday shipment, so I’ll clean up the place then,” she said as we looked around to make sure we did not left anything behind.

We went down hand in hand the stairs. On the third floor the door leading to the corridor was open and we could hear the unmistakable sounds of people having sex. Emma looked at me roguishly.

“Want to have a look?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said.

We took off our shoes to make less noise and sneaked ahead. The corridor was dark just like the one on the sixth floor, but we could see that the door of one of the offices was open and soft light filtered out. As we got closer, we heard that there were more than two people inside, much more.

Emma pointed to the men’s room. The door was slightly open and we could get a good view from there without risking being noticed.

The room was some kind of meeting room with a fancy large table in the middle with banker’s lamps and surrounded by boss chairs. Two of the lamps were turned on to provide some illumination. There were eight people in the room, six men and two women. I gasped loudly when I noticed that the men were wearing green masks of Martians, as I immediately knew who the girls had to be. Emma noticed my discomfort and whispered into my ear.

“I guess it would be OK for her. She likes being watched, and once she said that she would have nothing against you watching her.”

The six Martians were naked, but the fairy and Jenny still had their costumes on except for their panties. There was a real group scene in the room. Jenny lied on her back on the table, sucking the dick of one of the guys while another pounded her pussy. Two others caressed her small tits with their hands and their cocks. The fairy was kneeling in one of the chairs, facing and grabbing the back of the chair. She also had one dick in her mouth and one in her pussy. The long shadows, the costumes and the light from the banker’s lamps together with the groans of the guys created an almost illusory atmosphere.

As we watched, I felt Emma’s hands searching for my cock and when she found it, she unbuttoned my pants and started to slowly stroke it and made it rock hard.

“Ready for another round?” she asked whispering.

Instead of answering with words, I pushed her against the tiled wall of the toilet and set her legs astride. I lifted her dress, pulled her panties down and hungrily pushed my cock into her pussy. She wanted to sigh, but bit her lower lip instead. We had to remain silent, so I slowly started to move my cock and used my fingers to softly massage her clit. All the while we kept our eyes on the happenings in the other room.

Soon the guy who fucked the fairy-girl from behind grabbed her ass with both hands as he emptied his load into her pussy. Then he switched with the guy who had his dick in her mouth. The fairy girl took her deflating cock into her mouth to suck it clean as the other pushed his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her with violent trusts. Jenny already received a larger load onto her face from the guy she gave a blowjob and she waited for two similar loads onto her tits from the two guys standing on her left and right. She could barely concentrate on them however, as the guy pounding her pussy was truly in his element. He pulled his cock out completely and then pushed it fully back again and again with fast movements. She moaned loudly and used her fingers to excite her clit.

Watching the orgy going on in the other room and fucking Emma’s soft pussy brought me to the edge quickly. It was also too much for Emma. Just as my cock surged and I pumped my load into her pussy, her whole body tightened and she could barely remain on her feet as a massive orgasm rushed through her body. She wanted to cry out loudly but I managed to put my hand on her mouth in the last moment. I embraced her with my left arm to help her staying on her feet and kept my right hand on her mouth until she calmed down completely. I kept my cock buried in her pussy during this time and felt as my cum, mixed with her juices slowly leaked onto my balls and her legs.

“Thanks,” she said later smiling as she regained herself and took some paper towels to wipe off the cum. “Both for the fuck and for keeping me quiet…”

I kissed her as a reply.

The orgy in the other room was also coming to an end as the guy who fucked Jenny finally came all over her pussy, covering on her public hair with his cum. As this was her fourth load, Jenny was really drenched in cum, one load was on her face, two over her tits and the last one over her pussy. The fairy-girl squealed loudly as her pussy got filled for the second time in ten minutes. Emma and I decided that it was time for us to disappear before they recovered, as we did not want to risk being caught.

The party was still going on but we decided not to go back. Instead I took Emma back to her house and when she asked me if I wanted to stay, I said yes. We were both dead tired and just slept cuddling until the next morning.

Jenny sent me a text message next morning to meet her in our favorite pub for lunch. I went there with Emma and we were greeted by an overly satisfied Jenny. We sat down and gave our orders.

“Hello you two! Oh, Tom, you’ll never guess what happened to me last night,” she said as we started to eat, obviously waiting for a reply anyway.

I winked at Emma and said, “Well, let me guess. Hmmm… You were covered in the semen of four Martians…”

There was a long silence, but then Emma started to laugh and Jenny and I joined in.

“You two are pigs,” Jenny said still laughing. “But my favorite ones. Any plans for this afternoon?”

“Well yes, I have to help Emma in the office to get some orders ready for early Monday shipping," I said as I turned to Emma, “Right, honey?”

“Yes, indeed,” she said smiling, looking me in the eye.

12