Tricks and Treats Ch. 03

Story Info
The price you gladly play for love.
1.5k words
4.46
20.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had just given the performance of her life, in horror and humiliating public view of a very exclusive All Hallows Eve party. Although the other party members seemed to be fine with it and themselves less inhibited as the night wore on. Oh the mortifying shame of it as others passed by their table patting Rick on the back and winking at her openly was... was... a bit... exciting really.

Never had she done anything like this. Something strange had taken over her body and it would not be denied. It was like... like... Rick was enjoying her shameful behavior. Thinking about it was difficult as her pussy caught fire again and again forcing her to clench her thighs tightly.

Looking around it would seem that a man who could tolerate her deviant behavior had been only happy to accompany a slut to this party. She glanced at him. He was carrying on a perfectly respectable looking conversation with a colleague of his from work. That's when it occurred to her. He meant for her to be stimulated, seduced and displayed.

She was nothing more than a toy, a plaything, a trophy for his friends to see and lust after. He probably felt the big man bringing her to orgasm in front of everyone. She tried to get angry but her belly was knotting up and her nipples growing rigid by the second. He knew what he was doing. Wasn't it obvious he felt her true sluttish behavior even before she was aware of it?

He'd picked a real peach this time. She was ripe to give him a demonstration at the drop of a hat. Any thoughts of marriage were quickly squashed. She was rapidly getting pissed. If only this damn twitching hot cunt of hers would cool down.

She reached for his glass, thinking he was distracted enough by his friend not to notice. One piece... one piece of ice.

His hand came down on her wrist like a vice. Still conversing as if nothing had happened, he didn't even glance in her direction. She tried to wiggle her hand loose. It wasn't going to happen. Her fingers began to tingle from loss of blood. When she relaxed so did his grip.

The conversation wound down and the other man left the table with a good bye and nod in her direction. Good... she was ready to stare daggers into Rick. That was until he turned his full attention on HER.

His eyes met hers. Something had changed... something vital. Sarah felt like a doe caught in the headlights. The hard look she saw had her backing up mentally, changing gears, and oh... my... god... soaking her seat.

He moved her hand from the table and placed it squarely on his cock. Her fingers jerked in reaction to the full knowledge of his size. His eyes bore down on her, his obvious hunger for her washed over her in waves so thick she felt her pussy clinch. She trembled in response to him.

"Now my little cum pet look what you've done," he whispered huskily. "Before you can have the ice you want badly enough to steal, you will take care of me. Fair wouldn't you say?" Bringing to fore how he'd taken care of her three times tonight, she blushed furiously.

"Y...y...yes." It came out in a dry croak.

"I'm sorry pet. I didn't quite catch that," he purred and handed her a fresh martini.

She began to turn her head to take a sip but he took her chin in his fingers and brought it back so that she was forced to look at him as she drank. He waited. She cleared her throat.

And in a voice she couldn't believe was her own, a low throaty husky sound.

"Yes sir. It is time I took care of you."

His smile was like a rush of sweet rare wine to her heated body. She was mesmerized, he could ask anything and she would gladly give it to him. He lifted the table cloth in front of her. She looked around anxiously. Then she slid beneath the table to her knees.

He felt her wiggling around getting into position between his legs. He made room for her and felt her timid hands sliding up his thighs. She was probably making a puddle on the floor. He snickered. It was cut short by the feel of her lips pressing a hot moist kiss directly on his throbbing cock through his trousers.

He sucked in his breath and gripped the table edge. She was fumbling with his zipper. Zip... zip... zip. Fingers searched his manhood and pulled the massive hardon from its hiding place. He felt the coolness of the air brushing past it.

He grabbed his drink and hurriedly downed a gulp. The second stole his breath and choked the shit out him as he felt Sarah's tentative tongue touch him. His friend quickly moved back to the table and handed him a napkin.

"OK dude?"

"Ye...ah... yeah," choke, cough, cough, choke. "Thanks." He held up the napkin and nodded. The guy must have taken that as an invitation because he called for another drink and sat down on the far side of the table.

"So where's that lovely dish you had by your side?"

"She is... taking care of something for me."

"She could take care of something for me any time," he laughed.

Rick bore down on his building pleasure till it ached. It didn't help much as Sarah's raging hot mouth slid over the head of his dick and locked on. His friend, Todd was talking again. He just couldn't hear it over the roar in his ears.

"Rick...?"

"Hmm... what?" he jerked his attention back.

"I said where did you find such a hot dish? She had everyone blowing wads everywhere."

"Dumb luck buddy, dumb luck. She found me. She came to work for my downtown office as a promoter. She may be helping me to test out some new products." His grin was obviously alluding to a more sexual set of products than the grape ones Rick produced through his many vineyards.

He grunted and shifted as his balls tightened and Sarah's head began to bob up and down quickly. Oh mother fucker!

"Say Todd what's going on over in that corner? Looks like a gang bang." That did it. Todd nodded quickly, grabbed his drink and hurried across the floor dodging the dancers like a pro.

Rick let the raging hunger free, his orgasm building fast. Faster. His balls clinched tight up to his swollen cock and prepared their assault. She had been dipping down the shaft of his cock allowing only a half of it entrance to her sweet mouth. That was about to change.

Rick reached beneath the table and tangled his fingers in her hair yanking her forward and driving his uncontrolled cock down her throat. She began to struggle trying to pull back. He humped his ass forward and drove it deeper. When Sarah began to gag, her throat convulsing around his dick, he erupted deep into her throat with a couple more humps and squirts he released her.

He could hear her muffled panting and crying beneath him. He smiled. Giving his dick a quick rub and buff with the napkin, he put himself back together. Then he passed a clean napkin under the table.

Todd was back.

"It was over before I got there," he whined playfully.

"Yeah? Bad break," Rick smiled.

Buffets were set up and waiters were delivering the night's dinner to the tables.

"Why don't you stay, have dinner with us," Rick offered.

"Sure," he slid into the seat he vacated just a few minutes ago. "So where's your date?"

"Well I do believe she's just finishing up that little something I needed done for me," he said as he lifted the table cloth's edge next to him. Reaching beneath the table he took Sarah's hand and gently lifted her back out and up into her seat next to him.

She carefully wiped her lips making sure she hadn't missed a drop. She folded her hands in her lap, her face bleeding red down her entire body.

"Exx...xx...cuse me," Todd managed as his jaw came back in contact with the rest of his face. He jumped up grabbing the nearest available blonde and hurried off towards the restrooms.

A waiter arrived to place the larger dinner plates on their table. Their glasses refreshed. People moved to their perspective tables.

Rick took Sarah's chin in his hand bringing it up to his. Gently he placed a kiss on her swollen lips.

"You please me very much, pet." He slid his fresh ice filled drink over to her.

Even in her embarrassment Sarah felt a warm happy glow from his praise. Maybe, just maybe, if she couldn't take his name, maybe... she could become his slut. Her world was changing.

So what's cumming next...