Tricksy little Trickster

Story Info
Magic plays when the veil is thin.
3.2k words
4.52
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, James. Or should I say Jane?" I sighed and gave myself a last look in the mirror. Blonde wig, more makeup than I had ever imagined, halter top, mini skirt, fishnets and boots to my knee - Carol sure knew how to dress me like a hooker. I walked out, and had to laugh a little. She was wearing an oversized fur, giant purple hat, and sporting a cane with a skull on the top. Yep, she was my pimp, and I was her ho. At least for the night. We had been dating a couple of months when, drunkenly, we decided to do a couples costume for Halloween. I don't even remember who suggested we gender swap, but when she smacked my ass as I bent down to grab my purse, I knew we were in for a fun night.

We got to party and Carol, or Carl I should say, opened my door for me and helped me out. I had practiced a few times in these boots but I was no pro. I got a lot of cat calls, and blushed a bit. We danced some, drank much more. Our hosts had made a cauldron of "Witches Brew" (which I suspect was mostly Ecto-Cooler and Vodka), and after my fourth my bladder was screaming at me. I gave my pimp a kiss, then went off to find the rest room.

I picked my way over a couple of passed out bodies and closed the door behind me. I flushed, then spent a minute touching up my lipstick, and admiring myself in the mirror. This was a fun night. Then the door opened, and I saw my buddy Mike in the mirror. Then I felt his hands on my hips, and his cock pressed against me.

"Mike, what the hell."

"Shut up, whore. I'll pay your pimp, but I need this." I felt his fingers lift my skirt and begin to probe my ass.

"Dude. Back the fuck up." He grabbed my head and held it down over the sink. Fuck he was strong.

"Come on, Jane. You know you want this. Why else would you wear that?" He let go of me, and I heard his zipper. I turned around to face him.

"Ok, Mike, you win." I kissed him, and his tongue pushed into my mouth. I moaned softly, and grabbed his erection. I was hot and already oozing slightly. I started to stroke it, and Mike relaxed. That's what I was looking for, I squeezed his cock as hard as I could, then kneed him in the balls. "Stupid ass dick," was the best I could manage as I stormed off.

"Carl, we need to go." It was all I could do to hold back the tears. She followed me out, We walked across the street, it was some kind of park and a fog was rolling in. We sat on a bench, and I told her everything that had happened. I cried, and she held me. "Do you want me to go kick the shit out of Mike?" She wiped my tears, and I laughed and kissed her.

"Oh, my hero. But no. Maybe we should tell Linda."

"She won't believe you. She'll say you were trying to seduce him. She always believes him. It's sad, but you're not the first woman Mike's crossed the line with. Or tried to, anyway. Oh, Jane, I wanted you to feel like a woman for a night, but not that part of it."

"Let's just go home, Carl. You can treat me like a proper woman there." We laughed, and started to walk back to the car. Or so we thought. We had to walk for half an hour, when we saw a little fire. Three figures were huddled around it.

"Can you help us?" asked Carl. "We seem a little lost."

"Oh, aye, help you we can" replied a woman. She was tall and striking, with long ebony hair and piercing dark eyes. The other two remained cloaked in shadows, despite the light of the fire. "The question is, what help are you looking for? Do you long only to find your way back to the car, or do you want our help with the Mike situation?"

Carl and I looked at each other. "How do you know about that? And he's a drunken asshole, and he needs to get justice, but we don't like want him beaten up or anything. "

"Your heart is pure, Jane. Most women would not be so kind to their assailants."

"But I'm not a woman, this is just a costume."

One of the other figures let out a laugh, but the tall woman silenced them with a glance.

"We can help you. Mike will come to no physical harm. But you two must pay the price for or help. Linda will see Mike for who he is, and Mike will see himself clearly. In exchange, you will stay as you are for a year and a day. You will be Carl and Jane, not James and Carol."

"Can we talk about this?" I blinked in confusion. Carl whispered in my ear. "Play along with the crazy people, so we can get out of here." I nodded.

"Yes, we agree to this," we said in unison.

"Then so mote it be. By the power of the Morrigan, protector of women, by the power of Loki, mother of Sleipnir, and by the power Macha, the vengeful warrior, the deal is struck." Lightning cracked out of a clear sky, striking the fire directly. Smoke billowed for a moment, and then we found ourselves alone.

I don't remember the ride home, or even getting in to bed, but Carl's warm body felt so good snuggled up to mine when I woke.

I had a pounding headache. The booze, the tears, I was definitely dehydrated. "Carol, you need some water and Ibuprofen?" I sounded a bit off to myself, but wobbled to the kitchen, got the hangover helper, and came back to the bed. My phone had dozen of messages from Linda on it. I could barely read, but got the gist that she had left Mike, that she was him try to rape me, and she was so sorry for enabling his behavior. I handed Carol her water as i finished mine, and she sat up. That's when I noticed her breasts were gone. And as she opened her eyes, she gasped. "James...you have tits."

I reached down and felt them. Unlike the pads I wore last night, I felt these. They were warm and heavy. I looked down and my nipples were proud and erect.

Nervously I reached a hand down between my legs. I gasped, half in shock, half in pleasure, as my finger penetrated my vagina. Carol pulled off the covers and her erection stood tall, 8 inches and thick, before my eyes.

"What the hell? Did they really...?" I hesitantly touched Carl's cock, and his eyes closed in pleasure. He fondled my breasts gently, and I felt myself moisten at his touch.

I lusted for Carl suddenly. He pulled me to him, and kissed me deeply. "We should figure out what's going on,"he breathed in my ear.

"Yes, we should. And we will." I kissed him deeply and felt myself suddenly straddle him.

"Oh, god Jane, yes." Carl lifted his hips, and he was inside me. My pussy stretched, and I purred in pleasure. God, my boyfriend's cock was lovely.

That thought made me open my eyes, and look down at him. What was I doing? It was supposed to be a night of fun, hell, I had even considered letting Carol peg me. But now I was a woman, and I was riding cock. In my vagina.

Then a wave of pleasure overwhelmed me, and I started to bounce up and down faster. Carl rolled me over, and began pounding deep in me. My legs wrapped around him, and my world exploded in orgasm. I could barely hear Carl's voice.

"Where do you want the load? I'm going to cum. Your pussy is so good. God I'm going to..." Carl pulled out of me and I slid down the bed, putting my mouth on his cock as it exploded with hot sticky cum. I swallowed it hungrily. God I loved his cock.

We lay in bed together, just snuggled up close, my body still shivering. "Carl, that was amazing." "You are so wet, Jane. I love fucking you."

Several minutes passed in silence. "This is so crazy. Like, I remember you being Carol, and me being James, but I also remember you being Carl, and me being Jane. And those memories both seem real.

"Yeah, me too. And look at this." He pulled out his wallet, and showed me his driver's license. I rummaged in my purse, and looked at mine. Gender: F. All my credit cards had the name Jane on them. Carl looked at his phone.

"Mike wants to meet me. What should I say?"

"I don't know. Maybe 'don't try to rape my girlfriend then expect us to be buds?'"I felt anger wash over me.

"I think he might be suicidal. He needs help. Can I take him to get help?"

"Would serve him right, the bastard. No, fine, take care of him. I don't want his death on our heads. Just...be careful."

"I will. And when I come home, we'll try to figure everything else out."

"Ok, I think I'll meet up with Linda and check in on her. If she really suddenly saw Mike for all he is, she can't be in great shape, either."

"You're so kind. Why don't we have her over for dinner? I'll cook, if you can grab some groceries."

"Ok. And I'll grab some condoms, too, and see if I can find a doctor to get me on the pill. I don't know if I can get pregnant, but that's a complication we don't need. But I love the feel of you inside me. I want that again. A lot."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I really wanted to cum in you. I'm glad I was able to pull out. We're not ready for kids, for sure."

I enjoyed going out. I found I was much more comfortable in my heels, and I was definitely getting a lot of attention. 36 DD's will do that, and a size 8 dress, according to the tags. At least that was a bit longer than the miniskirt I wore last night. I met up with Linda, and told her she was just stuck with me for the day. Given how often she just hugged me, I would say she was happy for it. I took her for a mani-pedi, and we grabbed a few bottles of wine to go with the groceries. I even remembered the condoms.

Carl was already home when we returned. He had started cooking, and finished with what we brought. I poured us all wine, and had to refill Linda's glass before I even sat down. We talked, sometimes listening to Linda vent her guilt and rage, sometimes just being silly about nothing.

We ended up sitting on the couch together, watching TV. Carl was in the middle, flanked by a pair of beauties. I knew what was going through his mind, it would have been going through mine two days ago. I reached across and held her hand. She brushed her flame red hair off her face and blushed. I kissed Carl, then leaned over and kissed Linda gently on her lips. She tasted so sweet. She stood up, and pulled me up.

"Can we talk a second?" I nodded, and took her into the bedroom.

"Jane, you're my best friend. And I could use the touch of a man who isn't a horrible human being. But are you sure you are ok with this? You've done so much for me already today..."

"Linda, you are my best friend. I love you. I want this for you. And Carl's really special. I want this for him, too. And let's be honest. You're very pretty, and I will enjoy being with you." I hugged her close, and kissed her. "I have an idea. Want to make this extra fun?" She nodded eagerly.

A few minutes later, i called Carl into the bedroom. Thanks to a previous boyfriend who didn't remember what he had already bought me, I had two of the same negligee. Linda and I lay on the bed in the same pose, same negligee. He climbed in between us, and began kissing Linda. I started undoing his clothes, and took a moment to capture Linda's nipple in my mouth. Soon he was totally naked, his large cock between us. We both grabbed it, stroking it slowly. I kissed Linda deeply, pushing on Carl's chest so he remain still. We broke our kiss long enough to slide down to his cock, and began kissing it and each other. Carl moaned in delight, and linda slid a condom onto his giant member. Linda began kissing Carl, and I rolled her on to her back. Carl began worshipping her breasts while i dove between her legs.

Her pussy was so wet, and she moaned deliciously. I licked along her whole slit, and began to swirl around her clit. Faster and faster, as I felt her fingers in my hair. She let out a gasp, and I moved aside. Carl was in her so quickly. Linda gasped loudly, "holy fuck you're cock is huge" as Carl began thrusting. Linda squeezed my hand and kissed me while my boyfriend fucked her silly. They came together, and she lay twitching and gasping as Carl slid off her.

I kissed Carl deeply. "That's my stud." Then I lay on top of Linda, and rubbed my breasts against hers. She kissed me deeply. "Oh my god, that was intense."

"Was? You mean you think we're done? Not until you can't form sentences." She laughed then gasped as my fingers slid inside her.

Carl reached under the bed, and handed me my strap on. I inserted the nob into me, and rolled Linda over on to her knees. Slowly I began thrusting into her, and she cooed in delight. I might be a woman now, but I remembered how to fuck a woman like a man still. The toy moved in her, and I felt it deep in me, too. I grabbed her hips, and began to pound furiously. My pussy dripped as Linda came again, but I didn't stop. I licked my thumb, then placed it on her tight asshole. Slowly I worked it in as I thrust, and I felt her whole body open to me. She panted in delight as she came, and that sent me over the edge. My pussy clenched on the toy so tight I thought it would break. I lay flat on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Oh my god, Jane. That was...are there even words for what that was." I purred in delight and snuggled up to Carl. I held Jane's hand and drifted to sleep.

I didn't doze long, though. Carl and Linda were both asleep. I found myself tracing the veins in Carl's cock. It twitched, and he stirred. I pulled the old condom off of it, and began licking his cum off it He was hard in my mouth, and I began to suck and stroke it. Suddenly, I pressed my tongue to the bottom of my throat, and felt myself swallowing the entire length of his shaft. He moaned, and began fucking my throat gently. I loved it, and knew I was wet again. I craved his cum in my pussy. It was so overwhelming. I pulled myself off his cock. "Fuck my ass," I whispered in his ear. "I need you to cum in me baby. Fuck my tight ass, or pour it in my pussy. I don't care, I need you."

I got on my hands and knees next to LInda, who had begun to stir. Carl pushed into my pussy, and my pussy wrapped tightly around it. God, I love that cock. I didn't even care that I was a man, I was Carl's woman now. And Carl was my man. He pulled out of my pussy, and placed his cockhead at my asshole. Slowly he pushed that mammoth piece in me. I cried out as he slipped the head past my tight anus, then let out a low moan as he began to slowly fuck my ass. It was the fullest feeling I had ever felt,.

Then I felt Linda's lips on mine. Her tongue invaded me, and then the strap on followed into my dripping pussy. She and Carl began thrusting, slow, alternating thrusts. My body shook. They began to move faster and everything spun. Carl and Linda became one entity, I wasn't even sure whose lips were whose. I came hard. I kept coming. I couldn't even see as wave after wave of pleasure swallowed me whole. Carl's load shot deep in my ass, and I came again. Linda thrust furiously, and my pussy clamped on the invading strap on. Linda's eyes were wild as she kissed me, moaning her orgasm into my mouth.

They were both asleep in seconds. I found my way into the bathroom, to clean myself off. I saw a man's face in the mirror. Not the one I had before, a different face. A mischievous one, with a smile playing at his lips. He brushed a curl of long black hair out of his face, and gestured for me to be quiet.

"We wouldn't harm an innocent life, you know. If you have her baby, the magic will be a permanent change for you two. If he has a baby with someone else, it will be permanent for him. And if you have another's baby, just for you. I'm telling you this, because childbirth is a serious thing. I'll let you decide what it is you wish to do. At least your child won't have six hooves. Oh, those did a number on me." He laughed, and I wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

"I have so many questions, Loki." I whispered.

"I know," was the only response and he was gone from the mirror.

I looked back at my boyfriend, and at Linda next to him. Then I looked in the mirror, seeing my own reflection. It looked like me, even though it didn't look anything like I had before. I had always wondered some of what it was like to be someone else. If I could have ended this in the morning, I might have. But I couldn't, not for a year and a day. This was going to be complicated. But it was also going to be fun. And I loved Carl, more deeply than I ever had before. I crawled into bed next to him, wondering if I was going to tell him of my conversation with Loki. And did I want to stay like this regardless? Thoughts of babies danced in my head as I finally passed out.