Tricksy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinpatsu
kinpatsu
63 Followers

Once again I fell into a comforting position between her thighs, but with my head happily snuggled between her breasts and her arms cuddled around me lovingly. I looked up and she kissed me very gently on the lips for a short time that felt much longer.

"Thank you," I whispered in awe. "I never would have had the courage to do that without your help."

"Of course you could," was her encouraging reply. "All it takes is accepting who you are and what you want. You can do it with a boy as well as with a woman, and the result is the same. You should enjoy your sexuality, not fear it."

Nuzzled down with the first woman I had ever made love with, surrounded by her sex and the glow of our fun, I began to believe what she said. Of course it WAS all up to me. To enjoy the feeling of being with another person for the sole sake of making each other feel good. What was important was the fact that we both were here because we wanted to be here, to enjoy the other person to every extent that they could be enjoyed.

"I think I understand now," I told her quietly. "Somehow I understand it for the first time." I paused for a moment, just enjoying our shared space. "You know, I forgot to tell you my name earlier. It's Rachel."

"It's nice to meet you , Rachel. You're going to make a very fine lover for whoever you choose. I enjoyed your touches." She hugged me to her a little tighter. "And you can call me Dana, although it's actually Danú."

Just then there was a knock on her door, and for the first time in the better part of an hour I remembered the circumstances of the night. "Oh my god! I bet that's Frank and the other guys looking for me."

"I'll tell you what. Don't get dressed, just poke your head around the corner there. I'm going to answer the door." We untangled ourselves and both stood up from the couch. On an impulse I reached for her and gave her a quick hug. Her arms surrounded me and I felt her hand lightly pat my naked ass. "Let's give them a Halloween trick to remember."

Dana turned from my arms then and went out of the parlor and down the hall while my eyes followed her beautiful naked back side as it swung. She reached the door and retrieved the bowl of candies she had set on the small side table that I suspected was there. Her opposite hand went out, and to my surprise and horror she pulled open the door.

"Trick or..." Brian and Frank's voices dropped to a nervous silence as they saw Dana framed in the light from the hallway, naked and offering out a bowl of sweets outshone by her sweet body and disposition.

"Treat?" she asked them as their voices faltered. "Go on boys, take what you want." The two of them reached down and blindly selected a morsel each while filling their eyes with Dana's treats.

They had not opened their raincoats as the plan had been, and I doubt they noticed me looking around the corner and trying not to giggle. "Hi guys!" I finally managed to throw out. "I may not be back to the dorm for a while, so don't worry. Have fun for the rest of the night!"

Frank managed to barely raise his hand and wave hesitantly in my direction, but Brian was frozen as a pillar of salt. Dana set the bowl of candy down giving them one last look at her without distraction, then slowly closed the door. She turned to me with a devious smile, and we both broke out laughing hysterically.

Finally we recovered our composure, and the two of us retired to the parlor smiling knowingly at each other. "I guess that ends my plans for the evening," I told her confidentially as we sat back down in separate chairs. "They're sure to think I'm a lesbian now."

"Let them think what they want to think. You can be anything you want, and have anybody you desire."

"I think," I started hesitantly. "I think who I desire is in the room with me right now. I enjoyed that so much, and I want more."

She gazed across the rim of her teacup as she took a sensuous sip. "Who am I to turn down such a lovely treat as you gave me?" she asked as if to the wind. "If you'd like you can explore me even more, and perhaps..." She set her teacup down and made an inviting gesture into her space, "Perhaps I'll even explore you."

The rest of that evening I spent in her arms, and many more nights after that. Dana was my first woman lover and one I've returned to many times since. Although I often date men and other women I always return to her when I'm feeling uncertain or lonely. She has infinite capacity to love people and I'm privileged that she'll share that with me. In my pale reflection of her I've tried to share my love with many people as well.

I'll always remember that unlikely Halloween many years ago, and each year now if I can I return again to Dana. I return and release myself in celebration of all she taught me. It's my single favorite holiday!

kinpatsu
kinpatsu
63 Followers
12