Tricky Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His response was simple. "Please me."

She nodded. It was such a simple command, she couldn't possibly ignore it. There was one trick she had learned early that was sure to drive any guy crazy. Shifting forward, she nestled his cock between her breasts and squeezed them together, wrapping him in warm, soft flesh. Her own hands squeezed and toyed with her tingling breasts, rubbing them against his shaft as her fingers tweaked her nipples. He began long, firm thrusts in counter time to her movements, his hands wrapped tightly in her hair. She could hear the change in his breathing as he began to take shorter, sharper breaths. On the next thrust she pressed her breasts harder against him, pinning him in place as she ducked her head and slid her lips over the head of his cock. He gasped as his penis was engulfed in a wet heat, which turned into a moan as she started to suck on him. She couldn't bend her head too far, so she began to move in quick, short bursts alternating between stroking and sucking on him.

His own thrusts became faster and more irregular, and she could feel his cock shift against her tongue as he strained to hold off. She sped up as well, determined to bring him off and even the count for the evening. She let him slide from her mouth and leaned back in anticipation.

"I can't-" he gasped, visibly straining as he desperately tried not to give into his body's demand. "I'm going to come!"

"Do it!" she insisted. "I want you to come on me, come between my tits!"

'He didn't, couldn't, say another word. Hot, thick, ropes of cum erupted from his cock to spill across her skin. The first splashed against her chin, while the other's fell more gently across her chest and breasts. He jerked fitfully for a few more moments, before staggering back a step.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly, sounding genuinely worried. "I didn't mean-"

"It's ok," she giggled as she wiped it off her chin. That just meant it was now smeared across the back of her hand, but one step at a time. "I told you to, remember?"

"Here, you can use my shirt," he offered.

"Thanks," Laura replied as he stepped over to hand it to her. She hastily wiped away what was left on her face and stepped forward to kiss him. Her eyes widened as she realized he was still as hard as before. "You're still...?"

"I thought stamina was a good thing?" he asked almost arrogantly.

The earlier picture of her straddling him resurfaced in her mind, and Laura smiled. "Oh, it is a very good thing," she replied, looping her arms around his neck and kissing him hard. There was more fire to it now than there had been before, and their hands roamed freely as their tongues played with each other. They broke off, each panting for air as he looked around the room desperately. "Where?"

"The floor," she answered quickly, pulling him down with her as she sank back onto her knees. When they were just about level she pushed him back, causing him to cry out in surprise, "Hey!"

"What?" she asked as she crawled on top of him. She took hold of his member and began to rub it against her slit. He tried to thrust, but couldn't get very far. Only the tip managed to get any penetration, but that was enough to cause her to gasp.

"You like that?" he asked, giving her a few more quick thrusts. The fourth one proved to be too much for her, and she bent over, releasing him so that she could support herself on both hands. He took a merciless advantage of her moment of weakness to bury his cock as deep in her as he could manage. His cock came to rest against her g-spot, and she moaned with raw delight as he began to move inside her. He was far from finished, however. As she rolled her hips in time with his he grabbed her breasts and held them together so that her nipples were nearly touching. It was enough for him to get his mouth around both at the same time, his tongue running back and forth across them in an infinite loop.

"Oh, oh g," she managed to gasp as he drove into her relentlessly. The world had ceased to exist for her, everything else just blotted out by what he was doing to her. Her vagina clamped down tighter around him as her second orgasm neared, but if anything he just sped up as a result. She began to blink furiously as her vision was overwhelmed by a series of metallic colored flashes.

"Shh," he ordered as he rolled them over so that she was now on her back. The new position gave him a better point of leverage, which meant deeper, harder thrusts. He was forced to release her breasts so that he could use one hand to hold himself up -- but that left the other one free to work between her legs, his thumb pressing hard against her clit.

Her body spasmed beneath him as her second orgasm tore through her. It was stronger, more violent than the first. Her pussy clenched tightly around him as her world dissolved into pure bliss. Her fingernails dug angry red scratches into his back as her teeth sank into his shoulder, leaving a bite mark that was sure to bruise over the next few days. She sank back into the carpet as it finally began to pas, leaving her totally exhausted -- but he was still going.

"Mmm," Laura sighed. "That is, was, incredible."

"Glad you enjoyed it," he replied, slowing down slightly to give her body a break.

"You didn't come?" she asked, amazed at his perseverance.

"Not yet," he whispered into her ear. "I was hoping you could help me with that."

"How?"

"Touch me," he answered, quickening his strokes again. "Play with me, feel me."

"Like this?" she asked, reaching between them to hold his shaft while he fucked her. She worked her hand in rhythm with his own movement. It was something she had never done before, something she had never considered, but there was something just sexy about giving him a hand job at the same time as him being inside of her.

"Yes," he hissed, "that's it! Make me come. I want you to be the one to make me come."

Her hand sped up at his urgings, just as he slowed down. He was only half way inside of her, making short, jerking thrusts as she drove him towards the edge. He came with a cry, his cock twitching in her hand as well as her sex. His whole body convulsed with the power of his climax and for a moment he hovered over her, frozen, before collapsing on top of her entirely spent. It took several moments before he could recover enough to roll off of her.

"That was..." she began.

"Incredible," he finished for her, slowly climbing to his feet. "Thank you for that."

"No, thank you," she replied happily as she rolled over and got up as well. She turned around to say something else, but frowned when she realized the room was empty. "Ben? Where did you go?"

That didn't make any sense. Why would he just abandon her like that? Looking around in confusion, she noticed his shirt lying on a nearby chair. She slipped it on, ignoring the drying spots of cum and headed back for the front door. She paused in the hall to collect her bra and put it back on, and then made it back to the dining room still without spotting any sign of him. Frowning, she put her shorts back on as well and headed for the door. It took several moments to find her shoes and he still hadn't reappeared! She was starting to get worried about him, wondering if maybe he had fallen into the cellar or something.

She opened the front door, just to make sure he wasn't there, and was surprised to find him leaning against the side of the house, already redressed in his clown costume and smoking a cigarette. The look of pure boredom on his face just further pissed him off. Stomping over angrily, she punched him in the shoulder. "Hey, asshole, what was that about? I wasn't expecting any cuddle time, but you didn't need to just leave me there by myself!"

Been looked at her as if she was batshit crazy. "What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't been inside the house. How could I? You locked me out!"

"Don't give me any of that garbage! We just spent the past two hours having sex! If you weren't in there, then who gave me your shirt, huh?" She tugged on the shirt to reinforce her point.

Ben blinked in confusion. "I didn't bring a shirt. All I have with me is my costume... I left my shirt back at the dorms, remember?"

Laura stared at him, then frowned as she looked down. Now that he mentioned it, he hadn't been wearing a shirt. Hers was on the floor of the porch next to him. The one she was wearing was definitely a man's button down, but now that she thought about it, it was such a comfortable fit on her that it probably wouldn't fit him...

"Check the pocket," he suggested, looking at her curiously. "Maybe the owner left their wallet or something in it."

Still frowning, Laura reached for the breast pocket and was actually surprised to find that there was indeed a piece of paper folded up inside of it. She pulled it out to read it. It was old, slightly yellow with age and the type had definitely faded in places, but it was still legible enough to read.

"As I lack any heirs, I intend to make this simple. To the one who holds this note, I leave you my house, my belongings, and my entire fortune. To those who will wish to dispute this claim, tough! There are copies on file with my attorney, the same man who has notarized this copy.

Signed, Parker Matheson."

12