Tried Black And I Loved It

Story Info
First time having sex with a black man.
2.1k words
4.14
58k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire life I was kept away from black men. Always told they were no good, they stole from you and knocked you up and took off and all the typical stereotypical stories.

I was dating a white guy and I wasn't really into him but I decided to "use" him to get to go to the prom and other places where the kids would go with their boyfriends for fun.

After graduating from college, a few of our friends were renting a house down the Jersey shore for a month so we pooled our money together and got a great townhouse a few blocks from the beach. I was going on my own since at this time I didn't have a boyfriend and I was quickly getting tired of going out with white guys who cared more about themselves than me even when I was dating them for the right reasons.

I bought some new clothes and swimwear and packed up my car and picked up my friend Julie who loved the shore. I liked the idea that we weren't far from Atlantic City and I would probably drove over there a few times during our stay. All of us are white with the exception of one of our male friends being black and one of the girls also being black. I have always found Gary to be "hot" but never let on that I did.

We got down there and we all started to arrive at the same time. It was a beautiful place and a month away to do nothing but eat, drink, party and do nothing was just what was in order. Gary and I actually haven't seen each other in several months and it was so good to see him. He was looking hotter than ever and I was hoping that he and I would maybe hook up and hang out together.

Everyone was unpacking and taking showers and we were deciding what to do. Everyone decided to party out at a club our first night and the next morning take in the supermarket and load up on some goods to help us through the first week or so. I didn't over pack, but I did bring a different outfit for everyday we went away plus an extra in case. I had everything planned out in my mind and everything had to be coordinated and matched for me from my earrings to my handbag and my sandals, sneakers, etc.

I could see as I got out of the shower that Gary was dressed in white slacks that accented his dark black skin with a purple shirt which he left partially open on the top and a silver chain. I knew that I had a very similar outfit in my wardrobe and decided to dress like him. I don't know why, but I knew it would be the opening of a great conversation.

I had dressed almost exactly like him and there was no way he would know I saw what he had on and neither did anyone else. I walked out last of the large bedroom and I was greeted with ooos and ahhs from everyone. I had just dropped fifty pounds and was looking better than ever. I was always a little heavy, but I decided to watch what I was eating and lose weight without people knowing I was on a diet. I felt good and I could actually see the look on Gary's face when he saw me. He actually looked at me for the first time since we know each other like he would give me a second look.

Julie commented on how we looked like twins and wanted to know when we found the time to call and coordinate our outfits for the evening and before I got to open my mouth, Gary commented that we both had great taste and that great minds think alike. With that I walked over to him and hugged and kissed him hello and we said it has been too long since we were together.

We paired off and we all headed out to the boardwalk and were deciding where to eat and where to party. Gary and I were catching up on things and he told me how great I looked. He wanted to know if I was seeing anyone and I said no and I asked him the same and he said not since last Christmas. He wasn't able to attend my graduation because his was on the same day from a different college. We did talk on the phone and wish each other good luck.

Dinner went well as we decided to do seafood our first night and we would go to the jazz club that was just a few blocks away. We were all having so much fun and I was enjoying being with Gary and he seemed to be with me. The singers were great and there was one that actually saw Gary in the audience and ask him to come up to the stage and sing. None of us knew that he sang and he belted out a few songs like a professional. We gave him endless applause and patted him on the back, hugged him and I hugged and kissed him telling him I never knew he could sing like that. He told me he writes songs too and said he would show me some of his compositions some day soon.

We decided to have a little lit snack before turning it at the diner; we everyone but Gary and I. We decided to take a walk the entire length of the boardwalk and just enjoy the night air and stars in the heavens. He held my hand the entire walk and when we got to this one section of the boardwalk where it was giving us a great view of the night sky, he put his arms around me and told me that he has wanted me for many years but didn't know if I would ever date him. I told him that I always like him and didn't think that he would ever be interested in me. He told me he was very jealous of Jim and didn't like the way he treated me sometimes, but didn't feel it was his place to say anything. He also said he was relived to hear when Jim and I had broken up.

After confessing our feelings we were drawn into a kiss. What a kisser I thought to myself as we started off slowly and softly and we ended up our tongues playing together. I felt like I died and went to heaven and my dreams were all coming true as I always wanted him. We kissed and hugged and walked arm in arm and not just holding hands. He stood behind me as we watched the waves crash to the shore and I could feel his cock getting hard and was pressing into me. I wanted him so badly but how could we do anything with everyone in the townhouse. I turned to face him and he was smiling down on me. I am a small girl of 5'3" and Gary is 6'2".

As we were walking down the boardwalk and headed towards our townhouse, he stopped and asked me if I would allow him to make love to me and I said I would. We went to this little hotel off the boardwalk and decided to ask if they had a vacancy and they did. He laid down the money, took the key and into this room we went. For a place that looked like a dump on the outside, had some really nice rooms. We had a queen sized bed and it just seemed like it was for us.

I was getting nervous and Gary was taking off my blouse. I didn't want to disappoint him. I didn't know if he like to get his cock sucked and I didn't know if I made love good enough to please him. I know I could feel myself trembling when he held me close and told me that everything was going to be okay. There I stood completely naked in front of the guy that I had dreamed about for a long time and I was going to finally have my dream of making love with him come true.

He removed his shirt and his pants along with his shorts and his cock was semi-erect. I never judged a man by the size of his cock but Gary's was long and thick and so sexy. He shaved so the skin that surrounded his cock and balls was so soft and smooth. Earlier that night I shaved my pussy and made myself smooth. I have been doing that for years and so glad I did earlier. I was about to touch his cock when he told me to go ahead and do whatever made me happy. I reached for his cock and knelt on the floor below this tall handsome black God and put his cock into my mouth and began to suck him and jerk his cock and then play with his balls that were filling and his cock getting harder and thicker. He took me off his cock and laid me across the bed and started to kiss me as his hands found their way to my titties.

With one of his hands he had cupped one and squeezed the other and before I knew it he was sucking one and my nipples were hard as rocks. I cannot remember my nipples ever getting that way. We then went into "69 position" as we both licked and sucked and pleasured each other and then I came all over his face. He got up and laid me on my back with now a his black cock now fully erect and about to enter my pussy. All I could think about was having him inside me and making love to me. I had thought about this for a very long time.

He thrust into me slowly as I had a tight pussy and never had a cock that large inside me. He as gentle and careful not to hurt me. He eased in and before I knew it, his entire cock as inside me. I never felt so full in my entire life. He thrust into me slowly at first and then we were going at it like to wild animals. He then flipped me over as I got on all fours and then he fucked me harder doggy style. He banged me harder and harder as his full black balls slapped against my white ass. I could feel how full his cock was when he told me he had to come.

As he turned me around and we smiled at each other, I told him that "I swallow" and he had a huge smile on his face as he emptied part of his load into my awaiting mouth while the remainder he squirted on my face, titties and chest. He was awesome and I was satisfied and I was hoping and praying that I satisfied him too.

After we were done, we laid on the bed next to each other and just smiled and then he held me close and told me that he wanted me to be his girl now and always and I told him that i would.

We cleaned up and got dressed and headed back to the townhouse where everyone was still partying and drinking and asked where we were. We told them that we were now a couple and we both got our wish and our dreams to come true.

That was was 20 years ago. We are still together, but now we are married and have twins; a son and a daughter; our son is dark black like Gary and we named him Steven John after his dad and mine and our daughter was a mocha color and had blue eyes like me we named her Julie after my best friend who lost her life 2 years after we were married after a long battle with cancer.

Every since that day we made love for the first time, I am a believer that dreams do come true. I could never love anyone like I love Gary. He has been good to me all these years. He has a great job and had his own band in which he is the lead singer and they do a gig once a month and donate their money to a fund we started in Julie's name to help people that need cancer treatments.