Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve paused and said, "You don't have to do this."

Almost before he'd gotten it out, Yvette stifled him saying, "Stop complaining! I want you to, Stevie."

Steve began unbuttoning Yvette's shirt with slightly trembling fingers. Yvette slid her hands down to his waist. Cherie sat at Steve's side watching. The opening in Yvette's shirt widened, revealing more porcelain skin and the lacy cups of Yvette's bra, which held her small, firm breasts. When Steve had progressed more than halfway down Yvette's shirt, Yvette leaned over and starting gently kissing Steve on his neck. Cherie slid off the bed and knelt behind Yvette. She tugged Yvette's shirt out of her pants, while Steve completed unbuttoning the shirt by feel. He slid his hands around Yvette's narrow waist, savoring the way his hands could wrap around her and the intense feeling of his hands on her soft, warm, bare skin.

Yvette's lips left Steve's neck and she leaned her face in close to Steve's. Her hungry blue eyes looked into Steve's eyes for a moment and then she leaned in the rest of the way and touched her pink lips to his. Steve could not believe he was kissing and holding a girl! He was worried if he might not do it correctly as he gently started kissing her back. His lips felt incredibly sensitive and he enjoyed the soft, but firm, and slightly slick feel of Yvette's lips. Part of his mind wondered what Cherie was doing and thinking as, unseen by Steve, Cherie slid Yvette's shirt off and tossed it on top of Steve's in the corner chair. Yvette pushed her crotch a little more firmly down onto Steve's erection. After kissing with just their lips for a time, Yvette opened her lips and started sensually exploring Steve's mouth with her tongue. Steve responded eagerly with his own tongue, relishing the sensations of his confined penis, his gripping hands and his exploring mouth.

Cherie knelt on the floor and watched the action intensely, shifting her knees and moving her hips in excitement. Her eyes never left the scene as she unbuttoned her own shirt, slid it from her shoulders and tossed it on the chair with the others. After a few minutes, Cherie stood up, walked over and gently pulled on Yvette's shoulders saying, "My turn."

Yvette reluctantly pulled back, looked into Steve's eyes and said, "He's good." She kissed him one more time and then got up. Steve was turned on by the sight of Cherie's breasts bulging in her lacy, black bra as she moved to take Yvette's place. Cherie spread her legs, knelt over Steve, and pressed her crotch down into his bulging pants. She wrapped her arms around the back of Steve's head, parted her dark lips slightly and pulled Steve's lips towards hers as she leaned in hungrily for a kiss.

As they kissed, Steve wrapped his arms around her waist and then brought his hands up to slide through her long, black hair and gently hold her head. He noticed that Cherie's lips were a bit thicker than Yvette's and was excited when Cherie brought her tongue more quickly into the action. Steve responded eagerly to Cherie's passion and savored the differences in sensation from Yvette. He was astonished, immensely pleased and excited to be kissing the second girl of his life so soon after the first.

As they explored each other with their lips and tongues, Cherie pumped slowly up and down on Steve's erection and let out little moans. Steve felt his underwear get a little wet at the tip of his penis from his pre-cum, which oozed out with periodic spasms that left Steve eager to rub his erection harder against Cherie. The action had progressed far beyond where it had been with Yvette. As he continued making out passionately with Cherie, Steve wondered what Yvette was thinking.

Part 3: Oral Training.

Yvette was watching intensely from the side as Cherie and Steve kissed intensely and got increasingly mobile with their hands, eagerly exploring each other's bodies. Steve felt bold as he gripped Cherie's butt in his hands and started helping her slide back and forth over his stiff member. The feeling was exquisite, but he wished they didn't have all the layers of intervening clothes between them. Yvette waited impatiently. Eventually, Steve and Cherie pulled apart and paused their kissing. Yvette took the opportunity to break in saying, "Cherie?"

"Yes, Yvette?"

"I don't think it's fair that we have our bras on and Steve has a bare chest." Cherie looked at her and smiled. Yvette continued, "Don't you think we should take off our bras to be fair?"

Cherie looked back at Steve and asked, "Have you ever taken a bra off before?"

"No," he said shrugging modestly, "I haven't." He felt embarrassed, again, at his virginity.

Cherie turned to Yvette, "We should show him how, don't you think?"

"Absolutely," she answered, "Me first!"

The girls switched places again, but this time Yvette sat in Steve's lap with her back to him. Steve felt her firm butt cheeks settle down on top of his stiff penis. There was no doubt in his mind that she felt his hardness. The thought that she knew how excited he was and yet stayed on top of him turned him on almost as much as the pleasant envelopment of her body. Yvette leaned forward slightly and Cherie sat next to Steve on the bed. Steve marveled at the smooth, feminine perfection of Yvette's back. Cherie pointed to the clasp on Yvette's bra, saying, "You see these tiny hooks here? That's what holds it together. Let me show you. You squeeze the ends together like this and unhook them." She deftly unhooked only the uppermost of the three little hooks that held Yvette's bra closed. "Now you do the rest," she said sitting back.

Steve felt his fingers trembling a little as he reached out and grasped the bra. He hesitated for a moment, excited by the thought of seeing Yvette's breasts (and Cherie's to follow!) and daring to think that this night may astonishingly end with sex with these two incredibly hot women. He calmed himself down a little thinking that they probably just had petting and kissing in mind and then unhooked Yvette's bra the rest of the way. The elastic bands popped apart and Yvette slid the straps down and off her arms, revealing her naked back. She tossed the bra on top of the growing pile of clothing on the armchair.

Cherie stood up and bent down to grasp Steve's head in her hands. She turned his head to face her, so that Steve felt, rather than saw, Yvette stand up and move off somewhere to his left. Cherie leaned in close to his face and said, smiling, "Now it's my turn." She kept her hands on Steve's head so that he couldn't look anywhere but straight at her as she knelt once more on the bed, straddling Steve and facing him. Steve felt and heard Yvette moving across the bed behind him. Cherie removed her hands from Steve's head as he felt Yvette wrap her arms around his chest from behind and press her naked breasts into his back. Steve's back had never felt so sensitive. He thought Yvette's breasts felt bigger than they had looked in her bra. She leaned her head over his right shoulder and removed one of her hands from his chest to point to the center of Cherie's bra. Smiling, she said, "Her clasp works like mine." She paused and looked at him before continuing, "Only it's in front."

Steve stared at the tiny clasp. He could see the tension on it as it held together Cherie's large, heavy breasts. He noticed how it hung, suspended tautly in midair off Cherie's skin in the middle of her deep cleavage. His arms hung at his side. He was having trouble believing he could simply reach out and unhook that clasp. He was stunned by his mental image of what the result of that simple act would be.

Cherie smiled warmly at Steve, picked up his hands and raised them to her bra saying, "Come on, Steve. I want you to."

Yvette wrapped her arms tightly around his chest and pressed herself more firmly into him. Steve felt her nipples harden against his back. "Go ahead," she whispered encouragingly in his ear. Steve reached out, grasped the elastic bands on either side of the clasp, and unhooked the bra.

The cups sprang open, revealing Cherie's large, firm, natural breasts. Since her deep tan was seamless, Steve thought with a thrill of excitement that she must lie naked in the tanning beds. Her areolas were wide, dark brown circles with large nipples in the center. Steve gazed at them with slack-jawed wonder. Watching him, Yvette smiled and let out a short, soft laugh. Cherie, also smiling and watching Steve, raised her arms above her head and stretched sensuously. She arched her back and pushed her breasts out. Bringing her arms back down slowly, she cupped a hand under each heavy breast, reminding Steve of the porn stars he'd seen on the internet. Cherie leaned forward so that the nipple of her right breast was an inch from Steve's mouth and commanded, "Nibble them."

Needing no further encouragement, Steve opened his mouth wide and closed it hungrily on Cherie's areola. Cherie moaned softly and Steve grasped her around the waist. He started licking her nipple with his tongue. It immediately started to stiffen and swell, until it was a half an inch long and the diameter of pencil eraser. Steve wrapped his lips around the hard nipple and sucked it into his mouth, enjoying the feel of its length. He brought his right hand up to cup Cherie's left breast and marveled that it was so large his hand couldn't completely hold it. He started alternately licking and sucking on Cherie's right nipple, while also alternately rubbing his palm over Cherie's left nipple and playing it with it with his fingers. Cherie's breathing became heavier as her soft moaning continued. She pulled her bra the rest of the way off and turned briefly to toss it on top of Yvette's.

Yvette squirmed excitedly against Steve's back as she watched him pleasure Cherie's breasts. She slid her hands up Steve's chest to his nipples and started flicking them her fingernails. Steve let out a soft groan of pleasure of his own. He was still intensely aware of the feel of Yvette's breasts on his back and each flick of her fingernails sent electric jolts of pleasure through his body. His erection felt incredibly hard. Taking the idea from Yvette, Steve started flicking Cherie's left nipple with one of his own fingernails.

After what seemed like a heavenly eternity, but which was in reality was probably only a minute or two, Yvette untangled herself from Steve, lay her head on a pillow and stretched out behind him on the king sized bed. Cherie watched with half-closed eyes, enjoying the pleasure she was receiving from Steve's mouth and hands, as Yvette unbuttoned her pants and pulled down the zipper. Cherie pulled her breasts back from Steve, who stared at them longingly. Cherie placed her right hand on Steve's head and gently pressured him to turn saying, "Look." Steve licked his lips and, after a lingering look at Cherie's breasts, turned to see what Yvette was doing.

Yvette pushed her pants down and took them off lithely, one leg at a time. This time she didn't bother with the chair, but just tossed her pants off to the side. Her white panty was lacy on the edges and matched the bra she'd removed earlier. She twisted seductively and rubbed her hands down the sides of her panty. She looked Cherie in the eyes and said with a mock-innocent tone, "Well you please help me with this?"

Cherie didn't say anything, but she smiled and got up off of Steve. She moved around to the foot of the bed. Yvette reached out and stroked Steve's leg saying, "Turn around, Stevie." Steve pulled his legs up onto the bed and turned around to better watch what was happening. Yvette continued slight, seductive bends and twists of her legs and waist and turned her attention back to Cherie. Cherie climbed up from the foot of the bed and knelt down, straddled Yvette's legs.

Cherie slid her fingers slowly up Yvette's long, smooth, sleek legs. When she reached Yvette's waist, she slid her fingers into the waistband of Yvette's panty. She paused for a second and Steve unconsciously held his breath. Cherie pulled Yvette's panty off, moving herself down as she slid the panty down Yvette's legs to pull it first off one foot and then the other. She playfully tossed the panty at Steve, who smiled as the dainty object hit him and fell to the bed. He turned his attention back to Yvette.

Steve had always thought Yvette was beautiful, but lying naked on the bed she was a goddess. Her small, firm breasts pointed to the ceiling. Her areolas and nipples were pale pink and much smaller than Cherie's, even given the comparative sizes of their breasts. The movements of Yvette's muscles as she gently squirmed highlighted how slim, toned and athletic her body was. Her skin was flawless. In contrast to Cherie, Steve thought Yvette must be careful to use sun block because she was pale, but also unlined. She was shaved completely smooth everywhere, even around her vagina. Because of her light, natural blond hair, Yvette had no dark follicles to suggest her careful, daily shaving. To Steve it looked as though her nubile young body had never had any hair.

As Steve sat admiring Yvette's body, Cherie pushed Yvette's legs apart and crawled up until her mouth was poised over Yvette's vagina. Cherie slid her arms under Yvette's legs, opened her mouth wide and took Yvette's sex in her mouth. As Steve watched transfixed, Cherie sucked on Yvette's clitoris and flicked it gently with her tongue. Yvette grabbed Steve's hand and laced her fingers through his before laying her head back, closing her eyes, and starting to moan. She squeezed Steve's hand as Cherie continued to work on her. Cherie started alternating long, slow licks between Yvette's labia with stimulation of her clitoris.

Yvette spread her legs wider and arched her back slightly. Her breathing became heavier and a look of concentration came to her face. After several long moments, she opened her eyes again. She let go of Steve's hand and reached up with her arms to grasp Steve's head. She insistently pulled it down to her right breast. Steve took the hint and starting sucking and licking her nipple. He shifted his body up the bed more toward Yvette's head so that as he could continue to watch Cherie going down on her as he pleasured Yvette's breasts. Yvette's breathing continued to deepen and her moaning started to grow a bit louder. She began using her left hand to play with her own left breast.

For a while, the only sounds in the room were those of Yvette's moaning and Cherie and Steve's licking and sucking. With one last lingering suck on Yvette's clitoris, Cherie lifted her mouth from Yvette's vagina and pulled her arms out from under Yvette's legs. Yvette moaned loudly in protest and spread her legs wider. Cherie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then motioned to Yvette's sex. She said to Steve, "Your turn."

Steve took his mouth off Yvette's breast. She reached out once again took his head in her hands. This time, she drew him to her lips and kissed him hungrily. Then she pushed on his shoulders, emphasizing that he should move down her body.

With an awkward lack of grace, Steve maneuvered himself until he lay between Yvette's legs with his arms wrapped under her legs in the way he had seen Cherie do it. He looked at the first vagina he had ever seen close up. He thought it was a thing of perfection. A good student, he recognized all the parts he'd studied in health class and in pornography. After Cherie's loving attention, Yvette's clitoris was swollen and clearly visible under its clitoral hood. Her labia where spread wide and glistened with wetness. The vaginal opening was clearly visible at the bottom of the slit. Steve bent his head down and eagerly started licking and sucking Yvette's clitoris and licking between her spread lips. He'd heard numerous jokes about women's vaginas and was pleasantly surprised that Yvette's scent was fragrant and her juices sweet. As he worked on Yvette, he started dry humping the bed slowly to get some relief for his engorged penis. He took it easy, however. He was so excited, he was afraid he might come in his pants.

Cherie crawled across the bed until she was kneeling by Yvette's head. The movement caught Steve's eye and he looked at her while continuing to lick and suck Yvette, who was moaning contentedly. Cherie unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and then sat down to slide them off. Steve watched from his place between Yvette's legs as Cherie, wasting no time, slid her black panty off with her pants. Tossing the clothes aside, she returned to a kneeling position by Yvette's head. Cherie brought her hands up to play with her own breasts while Steve admired her body.

Steve thought that Cherie was also a goddess, but of a different sort than Yvette. Cherie was just as slim and toned as Yvette, but with her much larger breasts and slightly wider hips, Cherie's body looked more womanly and mature, even though both she and Yvette were 18. Steve thought this was further emphasized by Cherie's vagina. While it was also shaved smooth around the edges like Yvette's, Cherie retained a neatly trimmed rectangle of black hair on her mons pubis. Steve dry humped the bed a little harder as he stared at it.

After giving Steve time for a good, long look at her body, Cherie bent down to Yvette's mouth and started kissing her passionately. Yvette brought her hands up and ran them through Cherie's dark hair as the girls' mouths opened wide in a French kiss. Steve slowed down his dry humping of the bed. With this new sight, he felt more than ever that he was at risk of having an orgasm in his underwear. He was glad for his precaution a minute later.

Cherie pulled her lips away from Yvette, who groaned in protest and used her hands to try to bring Cherie's lips back to her own. Cherie firmly removed Yvette's hands. She straightened back up and slid around behind Yvette. After getting in position, Cherie spread her legs and inched forward so that she was straddling Yvette's head while facing Steve. As Yvette opened her mouth in anticipation, Cherie slowly sank down until her sex was just above Yvette's mouth. Yvette promptly started licking and sucking Cherie's vagina. Steve thought the sight was intensely erotic and left off his dry humping altogether lest he come immediately.

Yvette's white, taut, feminine jaw line and pink lips contrasted sharply with Cherie's deep tan and black pubic hair as Yvette passionately sucked and licked her friend. Yvette slid her shoulders and arms between Cherie's legs and started using both of her hands to squeeze and play with Cherie's firm butt, while continuing to her lick and suck her. Cherie used her own hands to start rubbing and fondling Yvette's breasts and small, hard nipples.

Steve kept his eyes locked on Yvette's mouth and Cherie's sex. When Yvette shifted her tongue back a little and started thrusting it deep into Cherie's vaginal canal, Steve slipped his hands under Yvette's butt, lifted her up and started exploring Yvette's vaginal canal deeply with his tongue. He hungrily sucked on her sweet juices. When Yvette brought her mouth back to the front of Cherie and sucked on her clit, Steve matched the move with his own mouth on Yvette's clit. Yvette was moaning continuously now into Cherie's vagina. She started moving her hips up and down a little as she and Steve settled into a steady rhythm of licks on Cherie and Yvette's clits.

As her friend's excitement built toward climax, Cherie leaned forward onto her arms and said to Steve, "Let me show you something." Steve pulled his head back to give Cherie access to Yvette. Unseen by Steve, Yvette shifted her mouth up between Cherie's cheeks and started licking hungrily at her anus. Cherie grunted with pleasure, but continued with her demonstration. She slipped her right arm under Yvette's right leg and brought it back to Yvette's vagina. She then pressed her index and middle fingers together and pushed them deeply into Yvette.