Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie had been watching the action from the side, but now she moved in closer. She slid her head under Yvette's chest. Yvette's perky breasts hung down beneath her, swinging with each thrust from Steve. Cherie clamped her lips around one of the hanging nipples and started sucking and licking it. Yvette moaned and exclaimed, "Oh my god. This feels so good." Cherie reached her right hand out to Yvette's perfectly smooth vagina and started rubbing her clitoris, while continuing to suck and lick her dangling nipple. Yvette moaned again and started to push her hips back to meet Steve's thrusts.

At first Yvette's backward pushing threw off Steve's rhythm and the two of them awkwardly bumped into each other. After some adjustment, their movements synchronized. Yvette started letting out a little gasp each time their bodies came together. Steve's excitement built with Yvette's obvious pleasure and enthusiastic participation. Each time they connected, he could feel how toned and firm her butt was. Moving his hands down, he gripped and spread her butt cheeks. He admired Yvette's small, pink, anus and briefly imagined having anal sex with her, like he'd seen in pornographic movies. But he wasn't nearly confident enough to try playing with her anus. He moved his hands back up to her slim waist as he continued pounding her.

Curious as to what was happening below, Steve leaned his head over and watched as Cherie sucked and licked Yvette's nipple. He could feel the very tips of Cherie's fingers on the underside of his penis as he slid it in and out of Yvette and guessed what Cherie was doing to her friend. Steve was also turned on by the sight on the other side of Yvette, where Cherie's body stuck out onto the bed. He took long looks at Cherie's flat stomach, perfect legs and trimmed pubic hair, just above her open, wet vaginal lips. He thought about how good it had felt to have his hard length buried inside Cherie, just a short time ago.

Yvette sped up her movements and this time Steve matched her smoothly. She exclaimed, "Oh my god!" loudly and Steve thought, with some embarrassment, that the guests in the surrounding rooms must have heard her. He was distracted, however, because at the same time she exclaimed in pleasure, Steve felt Yvette's vaginal muscles spasm around his penis and she stopped thrusting back into him. The feeling of Yvette's orgasm excited Steve to near the breaking point. As Yvette hung panting before him, he started pounding Yvette swiftly and letting his mind fully absorb the eroticism of the situation. A short time after Yvette's, his own orgasm shook his body. He thrust himself fully into Yvette and pumped his sperm deep inside her, relishing the feeling.

Steve withdrew his softening penis from Yvette and Cherie moved out from underneath her. The three of them collapsed on the bed in a sticky, panting pile. They sorted themselves out and lay down next to each other, recuperating. Steve lay between Yvette and Cherie. They all lay on their sides, facing the same direction. Steve's right arm reached around Cherie. He casually gripped one of her breasts in his hand. Yvette lay snuggled up to Steve, holding his chest with her right arm and gently kissing the back of his neck. Steve felt completely relaxed and pleased. He replayed the evening's events in his mind and idly pondered taking a shower later before he left. Since they were now relaxed and cozy, he thought the sex was over for night. For a time, the three of them dozed.

Part 5: Trifecta.

Yvette started moving again first. She shifted her body out a bit more from Steve and gripped his butt in her hands. She started playing with it the way he had played with hers a short time ago, then leaned her head forward and started kissing him along his back and shoulders. Taking his cue from Yvette, Steve used his right hand to gently clear Cherie's hair away from a place on her neck. He started gently kissing her there. Cherie hummed, "Mmmm," and nestled back into him. Steve enjoyed the feeling of Cherie's butt pressed up against his penis. While continuing to kiss Cherie's neck, Steve's hand returned to her breasts, but instead of simply holding one, he started exploring them. He moved methodically to cover every inch of them, sliding his hand over and between them. After he'd thoroughly explored them (and he was quite pleased with what he'd discovered), he started alternately gently pulling, squeezing and twisting each of Cherie's long, hard nipples.

Steve's penis had stiffened to a half-hard state during these activities. Cherie shifted her butt around until it lay nestled between her butt cheeks. She shifted her butt back and forth gently and Steve started rubbing his half-hard penis between her cheeks. It didn't slide smoothly since it was still fairly soft and was covered with a sticky, half-dry combination of his sperm and the girl's juices. Cherie called out, "Yvette?"

Yvette answered between kisses on Steve's back, "Yes?"

"Could you please get the bottle of the stuff from my suitcase?"

"Absolutely," Yvette said. She dramatically squished her lips in a heavy, wet kiss on Steve's back, causing him to smile, then quickly sprang off the bed. She moved to Cherie's suitcase in the corner. Steve and Cherie resumed their gentle movements and listened as Yvette flipped the heavy suitcase around. Next they heard the zipper and then the sounds of Yvette searching through the contents. "Cherie," Yvette asked, "Where did you pack it?"

"In the little purple bag," Cherie replied.

Steve and Cherie heard more searching noises and then the sound of a smaller zipper. "Ah ha!" Yvette exclaimed triumphantly. She jumped back on the bed, causing the whole thing to shake. Steve and Cherie laughed and Yvette crawled across the bed to where they lay together. Placing one hand on each of their hips, Yvette firmly pried Steve away from Cherie's butt. Steve wondered what was going to happen and looked down to watch. Yvette looked appraisingly at Steve's half-hard penis and then said, "Cherie, I think it needs a little attention first."

"Be my guest," she replied.

"Mmmm," she hummed. She bent down and took Steve's penis in her mouth. As Yvette worked her lips up and down his growing length, Steve thought of the sticky, sexual mess coating it, and the thought turned him on even more. He quickly grew hard again and soon Yvette was expertly deep throating him. She swallowed him a few more times and then sat back and appraised her work. "Much better," she pronounced and picked up a small, plastic bottle. She flipped up a nozzle built into the cap and squirted some clear fluid into the palm of one of her hands. She reached down and gripped Steve's penis with her lubricated hand and stroked him up and down. Steve was pleasantly surprised at how incredibly slippery the lotion was. Yvette's long, slim fingers gripped him tightly, yet her hand stroked easily along his length.

Yvette squirted more of the fluid on Steve's penis as she stroked it, until it was well coated with the slick stuff. She shifted her hand to Cherie's butt and started rubbing the lotion into her crack. She squirted more of the liquid into her hand and worked her hand down lower. Steve watched Yvette rub her hand around and then he thought she was pushing a finger up into Cherie. Due to his position lying on the bed, the closeness of Cherie's body and his own engorged penis, he couldn't see clearly what has happening. Cherie moaned then said, "Oh yeah, right there. A little more." Yvette squirted more fluid on her hand then resumed whatever it was she was doing.

Steve had just made up his mind to sit up and take a closer look at what was going on, when Cherie said, "That's good. Thanks." Yvette pulled her hands away. She pushed the nozzle back into the bottle's cap and dropped the bottle on the bed. Cherie slid her butt back to Steve's freshly stiffened and lubricated penis and wedged it between her own freshly lubricated butt cheeks. Steve started stroking his penis up and down between them. The feeling of his hard penis sliding smoothly between Cherie's firm butt cheeks was incredible. Yvette moved around until she was lying on the bed, facing Cherie. The girls started kissing. Steve used his left arm to lift himself up off the bed a little so he could watch.

After a time, Yvette slid down a foot or so and started licking and sucking Cherie's nipples. She reached her left arm down between herself and Cherie. Steve was surprised to feel her hand reach between Cherie's legs and cup his scrotum. She fondled his balls gently for a short time, stopping Steve's stroking, and then moved her hand away. As Steve resumed sliding his penis, he noted that Yvette kept her hand down between Cherie's legs. His excitement grew as he imagined Yvette's slippery hand working over and into Cherie's sex.

Cherie moaned and reached her own hand behind her to grip Steve's slick penis. She shifted her hips and brought Steve's penis to entrance of her vaginal canal. Steve could feel one of Yvette's fingers inserted there, but the lubricating fluid had made everything so slippery that he easily slid his penis deep into Cherie. Her vaginal canal felt incredibly tight with both his penis and Yvette's finger, which he rubbed up against as he started pumping Cherie.

From her place between them, Cherie moaned from the attentions of Steve and Yvette. She closed her eyes and Steve smiled as the now familiar, wrinkled line of concentration appeared down the center of Cherie's forehead. He watched Yvette lick and suck on Cherie's long nipples as he pumped Cherie's vagina. Yvette slipped her finger out of Cherie and started rubbing her clitoris. Periodically, Steve felt Yvette's fingers reach lower and gently grip his scrotum, which would cause him to pause his thrusting. During one such pause, Cherie reached back with her right hand and pushed on Steve's firm abdomen. She spoke down to the top of Yvette's blond head, where she was busily sucking on one of Cherie's nipples, "Yvette, dear, I have an idea. Let me move." Yvette and Steve pulled away from Cherie.

Cherie moved off the bed, saying, "Come on," to the two of them. They followed her over to the cushioned chair which was piled with half their clothes. Cherie scooped up the clothes and dumped them on the floor off to the side. She directed Steve to sit in the chair, which he did. Cherie turned around so that her back was to Steve and then moved backwards, straddling his legs. She gripped his penis with her right hand and pointed it straight up beneath her. She shifted a little to adjust her balance, then started lowering her vagina down on it. Steve enjoyed his view of Cherie's clenched butt cheeks and her vagina slowly sinking all the way down on his hard length. Sitting up a little, Cherie straightened her arms just behind her and pushed with her hands on the wide, cushioned armrests for leverage. She started sliding up and down on Steve's penis.

Yvette stood by watching. When Cherie was in place, Yvette knelt on the floor in front of the two of them. She watched with rapt attention as Cherie slid herself up and down Steve a few dozen times. Looking at Yvette, Cherie stopped her pumping motion. She removed her arms from the armrests and pulled up her legs. Settling back into Steve's chest, she spread her legs wide, and put them up on the armrests. Steve's penis had remained up Cherie's vagina during the entire operation. Now she started shifting her hips back and forth, milking him. Steve started using his hips to push up into Cherie from below. He thought the friction wasn't the best, but soon found that was made up for by the view. He felt Yvette's hands pushing his knees apart and shifted his upper body to one side so he could look around Cherie.

Yvette had moved up between Steve's spread legs until she was just in front of Steve and Cherie. Steve and Cherie watched as she leaned down. Yvette opened her mouth, snaked out her tongue and bent her head lower. She started licking Steve's scrotum and then his penis as it slid in and out of Cherie. Moving still higher, she settled into licking Cherie's clitoris. Cherie closed her eyes and lay her head back against Steve's shoulder. The line of concentration came back to her forehead.

Despite the poor friction, Steve felt himself growing more excited at the sight. Yvette's elfin nose was in Cherie's pubic hair as her tongue slid over and around Cherie's clitoris. Steve watched as Yvette brought her hands up and pushed on the backs of Cherie's knees, emphasizing how spread open and helpless Cherie was in her position. Steve admired Yvette's naked back and her waist, which he had so recently gripped while fucking her from behind. He imagined fucking Yvette now while she ate out Cherie and felt a pre-orgasmic spasm in his penis. He shifted his hips and tried to increase the movement of his penis in and out of Cherie.

Cherie placed her hands on either side of Yvette's head and gently pushed it away, saying, "Wait." After Yvette's head was out of the way, Cherie reached down with her right hand and pulled Steve's penis out of her, with a slippery plop. She gripped it around the base, holding it straight up, as Yvette hovered over it. Yvette looked up at Cherie, who nodded her head slightly. Yvette smiled and went down on Steve. Just as she had earlier, Cherie kept her fingers wrapped around Steve's root as Yvette's lips slid all the way down his shaft until they contacted Cherie's fingers. Steve's felt his penis spasm and concentrated so that he once again only had a sort of half-orgasm that left him hard but feeling in control. Yvette hungrily sucked down the load of pre-cum that had pulsed from the tip of Steve's penis. Cherie let Yvette suck on Steve for a little while longer, then put her hands on either side of Yvette's head again and pulled gently so that Yvette brought her mouth up and off of Steve's penis.

Cherie lifted her hips a little as best she could in her awkward position. She shifted up a little higher in Steve's lap and positioned the head of his stiff penis on her anus. Steve held his breath and watched in disbelief and intense arousal as Cherie shifted her hips back down and pushed the tip of his penis into her ass. Although Cherie's anus was incredibly tight, the head of his penis slid in easily. Steve had a sudden vision of what Yvette's fingers had been lubricating earlier on the bed. He felt the head of his penis push all the way through Cherie's anus, which contracted tightly around the narrower shaft once his helmet-like top was through. Cherie gasped and said, "Don't move."

Cherie leaned back into Steve, panting. Her anus tightly griped the head of his penis. Yvette leaned down and started licking Steve's scrotum. She gradually worked up from his scrotum to his penis and licked his shaft all the way to where it protruded from Cherie's ass. Cherie started moving her hips in little circles, working her anus on Steve's penis. As Yvette continued licking Steve, Cherie started slowly and carefully sliding her ass up and down on Steve's penis. At first, her anus gripped Steve's penis so tightly that it didn't slide at all as Cherie pumped gently up and down. Gradually, Cherie increased the force of her pumping motion and Steve felt her anus start to loosen a little. His penis started to slide in and out of Cherie's ass. From there, Cherie's anus loosened rapidly, until she was pumping up and down on his penis as far as she could in her awkward position. Steve started thrusting his penis up from below. Although Cherie's anus was considerably loosened, it was still incredibly tight. The somewhat limited range of motion that had felt inadequate when he was buried in Cherie's vagina, felt glorious in Cherie's tight ass.

Yvette brought her right hand up and slid two fingers into Cherie's vagina. Steve could feel them sliding back and forth inside Cherie through the thin wall of flesh that separated Cherie's vaginal canal from her rectum. While continuing to pump Cherie (and stroke Steve), Yvette started licking Cherie's clitoris again. Cherie moaned and lightly squirmed as she lay back against Steve's chest. It took every bit of his willpower to stop himself from coming, despite his earlier trick with his half-orgasm. He concentrated on the pleasure Cherie was obviously feeling and willed himself to wait until she came. He didn't think it would be long, as her moaning was increasing in volume and frequency. Steve and Yvette both sensed Cherie's approaching orgasm.

Cherie lifted herself up a little on her arms, opened her eyes and looked down. For half a minute, she watched her triple stimulation by Yvette and Steve. Then she reached out and gently pushed Yvette's head away again. Yvette looked up at her inquiringly. Cherie said, "I have another idea." She motioned that Yvette should back way. As Yvette moved out of the way, Cherie brought her legs down and then stood up. Steve felt a pang of longing as his penis slid out of her ass.

Cherie turned around the motioned Steve to get up out of the chair, which he did. Cherie moved in front of the chair, placed one hand on an armrest to steady herself and bent over. She brought her other hand down low between her legs and pointed at her vagina, saying, "Yvette, here."

"Yes, ma'am," Yvette said with a salute and a smile. Yvette started moving to obey.

Cherie looked over her shoulder at Steve and pointed a finger to her anus, saying, "Steve, here."

"Yes, ma'am," Steve said, imitating Yvette's salute. Cherie and Yvette laughed. Cherie turned her head forward and placed both her hands on the chair's armrests. Yvette sat on the floor between Cherie's legs, facing back toward Steve with her head between Cherie's legs. Yvette tilted her head back and started licking Cherie's vagina. Cherie shifted around and settled down a little lower so Yvette had easier access to her sex. Yvette put one of her hands between her own legs and started masturbating while licking Cherie.

Steve had never felt harder or more excited in his life, including earlier in this incredible evening. The sight of beautiful Cherie bent over, waiting for him to fuck her ass, while beautiful Yvette ate her out from below and masturbated, was more erotic than anything he'd ever imagined. He stepped forward between Cherie's spread legs, straddling Yvette. Finding that his body didn't naturally position itself to penetrate Cherie's anus, he used his hand to put the head of his penis into position, then slowly thrust his penis all the way up into her rectum.

Steve felt incredibly powerful, incredibly manly, incredibly nasty and incredibly aroused. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He noted with relief that Cherie apparently wasn't going to last very long either. She had resumed moaning once more and Yvette and Steve sensed her rapidly approaching orgasm. Unseen by Steve, Yvette increased the pace of her licks on Cherie's clitoris and her rubbing of her own clitoris. Steve concentrated on the back of Cherie's head, doing his best to resist coming. His penis swelled to maximum size as he gripped Cherie's slim waist and pumped her tight ass with long, steady strokes.

After a short time, with a load groan, Cherie's body shook and her orgasm overtook her. Released of all need for restraint, Steve gripped Cherie's waist more tightly and started pumping her ass quickly. He let go of his concentration and allowed the eroticism of the moment to overwhelm him. He looked down and watched his penis ramming in and out of Cherie's tight ass, with Yvette's naked body in the background below. With a final, mighty thrust, his orgasm started. He kept himself buried in Cherie's ass and pumped his sperm deep into it, much as he had done earlier with Yvette's vagina. Below him, Yvette cried out as her own orgasm shook her body.