Trilogy

Story Info
A blond beauty is debauched from three different view points.
3.6k words
4.17
101.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers

I'm a beautifully striking buxom blond, and I know it. Most men can't get enough of me. When you are a beautiful like me, you've got men eating out of your hand 24/7.

Take my boyfriend, Frank, for instance. He is a real nice guy and all, taking me to movies and indulging me. He'll do anything I ask of him, but somehow I feel like something is missing.

On the other hand, there's Tyrone, a big black stud at work. He's also my boss, very sexy and always hitting on me. I love the way he is so aggressive, and flattered that I am desired by a man 10 years younger.

He stopped me in the parking garage, one day after work, and we made some small talk.

"Have you got a boyfriend? Would you like a better one? Answer the second question first!"

I got flustered at his humorous rapid-fire approach and started to laugh. I stammered for words, but he just went on.

"Come on girl. I think you need a drink."

He took me to a nice bar for happy hour. We had a few drinks and went to a club for some dancing. Tyrone is a great dancer and I loved the way he took control of me on the floor. We danced until the club closed.

That was how the whole affair got started. It was all so innocent. He took me back to my car later and we started to make out. I was burning with desire. I was French kissing him when he sneaked his hand up into my sopping wet pussy and I began to writhe.


"No, Tyrone! I have a boyfriend. Don't!!"

I pulled his hand out of my crotch.

He just sat back so relaxed and composed against his door smiling at me. He told me to meet him the next day at a bar because he had something very important to tell me. I gave him a warm wet kiss on the lips and told him I'd be there.

Tyrone was a great lover. I fell under his spell, just loving how he had his way with me. He would come over to my place and tell me to take my clothes off, and then he would pleasure my whole body, telling me all the things a woman wants to hear. After what seemed like hours of endless foreplay, I was extremely hot.

"Tyrone, I want your cock inside of me. Now!"

I was just aching for his cock. I lay on my back for him and he spread my thighs wide. His cock jut out rigid and parallel to his muscular body. I winced in pleasure as Tyrone's magic wand pushed in. He mounted me powerfully and the triumph over my womanhood was total when he penetrated me to the hilt, his plum-sized cock head poking about my most intimate places.

I bit my lip as the engorged spear, black and hard, invaded my trembling loins. As I sumptuously submit to his conquest, he pumped me harder and harder and harder until...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh!" I swooned as a lava flow of his sperm inseminated my womb.

"Oh, Tyrone, I'm coming!" I panted as I plunged headlong over the threshold of orgasm.

He collapsed on me, throbbing spasmodically to my pulsing vaginal muscles clutching his cock. My long legs and arms entwined around Tyrone, feasting on that muscular black manhood until he pushed off, gasping for air.

I lay in the crook of his arm while we both caught our breath. As I caressed his chest, I told him he was the sexiest man I had ever known and that I would do anything he wanted me to do. He was my master.

Tyrone had complete control of me. He would have me suck him off in his office during lunch hour, or come over to my place in the middle of the night, wake me out of a sound sleep and fuck me silly. I even wanted to talk about the possibility of anal play...

One day, Tyrone told me that he had a very important client that needed to be entertained in a special way. His name was Jose and he was a very powerful Columbian businessman. We were going to meet with him and Tyrone wanted me to be friendly and flirt with Jose, so that they could have a successful business meeting.

That weekend, Tyrone and I met Jose at the most expensive resort in town. I wore an evening gown with my bosom exposed almost to my nipples so that they undulated as I strut down the red carpet leading to the hotel lobby.

Tyrone looked great in his $500 suit and Jose greeted us warmly when we arrived, kissing me warmly on the cheek, and shaking Tyrone's hand vigorously.

"Welcome my friends! Let's have something to eat and friendly conversation. Come with me."

We followed him till the maitre d' stopped us. Jose slipped him a $100 dollar bill.

"We are celebrating tonight! The best seat in the house for me and my friends, Senor!"

We were escorted into the most beautifully appointed room I had ever seen. The food was superb and we had a lively conversation. Jose related great anecdotes about his life in South America. Jose was such a great guy.

Later on, he pulled out a wrapped present and when I opened it, there was a diamond bracelet staring me in the face. I refused it, saying that he was too nice. He countered by saying that it would be an insult to refuse it and he put it on my wrist.

The evening sped by and we decided to relax in a more casual setting. I volunteered my apartment and we all agreed to meet there in an hour. Jose needed to transact some business and Tyrone said he was going to get out of his suit. Jose's limo whisked me to my place.

I changed into another outfit and I was starting to feel really light headed. I guessed that it must have been all the drinks. My body felt flush. It was like I was horny and high at the same time. Tyrone called and said he would be there in a few minutes. He said that Jose was really impressed with my beauty and that he wanted to take a few photographs. Tyrone told me he wanted me to pose topless for Jose. I told him I would only do this as a favor because Jose was so nice to me and to help him get Jose for a client. I hung up the phone and started to do my nails.

All I could think was that Jose was a great guy and I wanted to please him. It wouldn't be too much to pose cheesecake for him a little. After all, Tyrone would be there. I'll have a sexy romp just this once to see what it's like.

The expensive diamond bracelet on my wrist sparkled hypnotically. I just couldn't get over it. It must have cost a fortune. I worked on my nails until Tyrone came to the door.

We had some more drinks and Tyrone told me that he wanted me to serve his drink topless. I can remember getting into that little slut outfit and fetching Tyrone his drink. The next thing I know Jose was there. I was so glad to see him I ran over to him and clutched his face to my naked breasts.

He was masterful, and the next thing I know Jose was masturbating me. I felt so good. It was ecstasy. I purred and moaned for what seemed like forever. A firestorm of sexiness came over me when Jose started taking pictures of me. All I can recall was that I felt like I was the most alluring woman in the world and that I could make men do what ever I wanted by acting sexy and pouting.

When I bent over with my naked butt in the air, holding on to my ankles so Jose could get a shot of me putting on my pout, the rapid fire staccato of Jose's flashing camera fuzzed my brain and I lost my balance.

The only other thing I can remember was the blinding orgasm and the wonderful pain of Jose's manhood bursting into my brown paradise while Tyrone was fucking me. I screeched for them to fuck me, till I was hoarse.

The next day I awoke late, feeling totally different. I felt ashamed and used. The realization that I had been drugged began to settle in, as I tried to reconstruct what happened in my mind. I decided I better break it off with Tyrone. He was a fantastic lover but I felt that I was getting in over my head. I decided that I would call Frank and get him back.

Frank's Story

Valerie was by far the most stunning woman in my life; classic beauty in face and figure, her sumptuous body and those magnificent breasts I loved to grab and knead when I took her from behind. She was a tall, buxom woman, so after a good fuck I could lay on top of her, luxuriating in the sumptuous flesh I had conquered. Oh how delicious, to roll on top of her in the middle of the night and while half asleep, cum up the honey pot that was always wet for me.

One day, out of the blue, she tells me that she wants to break up and be just friends. She said that we had a great six years together, but now it was time to move on. I thought about pleading and begging, but they say that when a woman hands you your walking papers you only have a slim chance of getting back together.

Thoughts of losing her only made the heat of desire burn inside me. I decided not to give up that easily. Before giving back the keys to her apartment, I had duplicates made without telling her. I'm a computer geek so it was nothing for me to sneak into her place one day and wire it for video and sound with a few microchips and one of those new spy cams. I could watch what she did from anywhere on my wireless laptop.

One Saturday night, I decided to view her apartment to see what she was doing. The LCD display came on. She was applying a bright red fingernail polish and blowing on them, when there was a knock at the door. She answered and in walked Tyrone, whom I recognized as the black man that was her supervisor at work. He gave her a nice wet kiss on the lips while he squeezed her ass.

"How about a drink Tyrone? Sit down and relax."

He leered at her sashay to the kitchen.

"That's a nice outfit."

"Thanks, I just bought it the other day." She replied.

She returned with highballs and sat right next to him on the sofa.

They made some small talk while they finished off the drinks.

"Make me another one, Val. And this time, serve it to me topless!"

I couldn't believe my eyes when she returned wearing a garter belt, stockings and spike heels. Some music came on and she danced topless for Tyrone as he watched approvingly. As she bent over to serve him his drink, those ample breasts of hers hung down appetizingly. He reached out and pinched one of her nipples hard. She squealed with pleasure.

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking at the door and in walked a tough looking guy with tattoos. Val pranced over in her spike heels to greet him. She ran her painted nails through his greasy hair, clutching his face to her voluminous breasts. In high heels, she towered over him by almost a foot.

"Hi Jose!"

He kissed her breasts and then he grasped one of Val's teats in his hand and licked the areola, she winced with pleasure when he nipped the hardened peak. And then with finesse, he disengaged, gave her a smack on the butt and walked over to Tyrone to give him a fancy handshake. In a moment, the two men waved her over.

Tyrone took her arms behind her back, setting her off balance and making her lean back against him while her spike heels wobbled in the thick carpeting, proffering her voluptuous breasts, belly and thighs to the other brute.

Jose quickly took down her panties and cursed when they got snared in the clasp of her spike heels. She stepped out of them gingerly and Jose started to finger fuck her. I could see her labia swollen with sexual arousal. Jose worked the slurping slit in counterpoint to sexy Valerie's melodic murmuring. Tyrone kissed her shoulder at the same time.

"The bitch is hot!"

Jose took a small digital camera from his pocket and snapped off a few flash pictures of dripping snatch. Tyrone released her arms so she could better present her curvaceous body and do some sexy poses for the camera.

Jose's camera flashed faster as he took some really hot cheesecake shots. My cock was hard as a rock as I watched, but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. My heart pounded as I watched the woman I desired being ravished by pornographers, and she was loving every bit of it.

Val distractedly took a sip of her drink while she watched both studs strip. They didn't waste much time. Tyrone grabbed her and had her mount his stiff 10-inch shaft while he lay back on the couch. Jose got a few close ups of the black ramrod slithering so easily up her vulva. Tyrone then spread Val's cheeks wide, exposing anus and tender loins for Jose's flesh hungry lens.

Flash! Flash! Flash! The intensity of the light was interfering with the sensitive spy cam, overloading the circuits.

It was a minute or so later when the picture cleared; there was my love taking Tyrone in her fuck hole and Jose up the ass. They were a mass of bodies writhing and throbbing to pulsating music. Val hollered like a trollop.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Please!"

All I could do was stare transfixed at the sight of the two dark men so casually plundering the yielding white-woman flesh. Jose pinched her nipples hard between his index fingers and thumbs while hefting the exquisite fullness of her breasts in his hands.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! she yelped, tongue darting out to French kiss Jose over her shoulder.

It tortured me to see how naturally lubricated she was for them; both men working the slut into a rhythmic frenzy and then so matter-of-factly ejaculating torrents of their seminal fluid deep down her sopping holes.

When both males had shot their wads, they all collapsed in a heap on the couch. They ordered her to lick them clean, which she did expertly, making them moan and throb with each lick of the tongue.

I couldn't take it any more. I shut the computer down and decided to get on with my life.

A few days later Valerie called me. She told me that she had made a mistake. She was having an affair with her boss but that he was just using her. She wanted to get back with me.

I paused a minute, recollecting everything.

"Valerie, I love you. I understand how you're feeling but I want you to know that things have changed. I'll take you back and I don't care that those men used you like a whore, but you have to understand something."

"What?" She asked.

"Your mine now, and I want you to do whatever I tell you to do without question. You're my woman now."

"Yes, Frank. Tell me what you want me to do. I'll do anything."

"It won't be easy. I might feel like parading you around sleazy bars like a whore or maybe require you to wear sluttish outfits on a whim."

Yes, Frank, I'll do anything!"

I told the bitch to get her ass over to my place pronto. She arrived quickly and I ordered her to strip and get on hands and knees. She speedily obeyed. I gobbed Astroglide all over my cock and launched the purple warrior head on his first of many excursions up that ready asshole.

"Oh, Frank! You're fucking me up the ass!!" She gasped.

Yep, that's how my new lifestyle began. No more Mr. Nice Guy or giving control to any woman. From now on, I'm the boss and they can love it or leave it.

It was a whirlwind year after that. I satisfied all my lifelong fantasies, making porno movies, swapping and three-holing Val. And then when I was bored, I just cut the whore loose, go get another.

"Bye bye...Bitch!"

Jose's Story

My hobby is anal virgins. I collect photographs of their deflowering like trophies. After I have photographed and sodomized them, I lose interest, they're just anal sluts.

One day, Tyrone, a business associate, introduced me to a special lady friend of his.

"I thought you might not mind me doing your lady's back door for a good price on that load of white bricks.

"When?"

"Tonight..."

We had dinner at a swanky resort in the foothills. Val was a striking mature woman indeed and her anal virginity would be a nice coup. Women are always captivated by money and power, and that was nothing for me considering the trade I am in.

She was almost plump to me. Usually, I screw gaunt young starlets from my links with the porn industry. But the desire for rape filled me with lust for blond. Her whole body would be my pleasure instrument and I would use her for my special private amusement.

One of the perks of my job is easy access to all the date rape drugs on the black market. I had her drugged so that when the effects kick in, she will be fully conscious, horny, and ready for the first man to take her. The next day it's only a fogged memory for her. For me, it is that personal knowledge of knowing that I am the one who spoiled her; my first blond becoming just another anal slut in my collection.

I hooked up with Tyrone at the blonds place. When I got there she was going out of her head with sex lust. He gave me a sign that he had slipped the ecstasy in her drink. There was no point in wasting time so I fingered her cunt. She writhed with pleasure and I got her to do some cheesecake. While she pouted into my lens, I knew she was ripe for the taking.

"I want you both to fuck me right now!" She ordered.

"Sure babe, just a few more girly pitchers and then we'll do it, okay baby..."

Tyrone took her to the couch and got her to mount his cock. The drugs had taken effect. She was wanton, horny and extremely beautiful.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" the bitch wailed while Tyrone pumped her pussy.

The muscle relaxant included in the secret cocktail I slipped her did the job. Now I am ravishing each unspoiled millimeter of her private chamber of pleasure, stretching sinews, thrusting, cockhead bulldozing insistently, each stroke invading deeper, her throbbing submission swallowing each thrust of my engorged cock pumping up her yielding ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." She moaned sexily to my furious rape of her bowels. She was in a sex/drug-induced ecstasy; where pain only enhances orgasm. I told her how beautiful she was and that I only wanted the photos for my private collection and that I will not post them on the Internet because I don't want them to be cheapened by a public display. After the act was consummated, she would be just another anal whore, but having the conquest of her virgin flesh on film would capture the moment of spoiling forever.

"Tell me what I want to hear, Val."

"Oh, Jose! Fuck me up the ass!"

The bitch was a trip. Her skin was well cared for and moist, like the finest of women. I clutched her firm teats ravishing them in my hands as my triumph over the beauty went to my head.

I bellowed like a bull spurting semen up supple colon, blustering and imbued with the pomposity of sodomizing her tender virgin flesh. Now, she was mine, my property to sport and boast about.

We all fell into a heap of orgasmic bodies. So refreshing, because she was just the right woman. I was proud of my bodily fluids dripping profusely from the beautiful white woman's yawning hole.

I enlisted Tyrone's furtherance to capture a few more shots while her sphincter was still dilated from my deflowering, her gaping orifice announcing her anal slut-hood.

"Tyrone, would you angle her face so it's in this shot of her ass!"

I snapped off the last few shots in the camera. She was getting kind of dreamy, so we all just kind of relaxed for a while.

Later on, the pretty blond fell asleep and Tyrone and I went out for a smoke. There wasn't much to say. I was satisfied with the deal, Tyrone grinned at the pile of bricks worth a fortune.

I was happy to get the load off my hands even though I could have fetched a better price. elsewhere. But, now I'm free to pursue my favorite pastime. I tapped my pocket to make sure my camera was still there.

My mind was already lost in thoughts of cropping and air brushing those most intimate photos of my trophy; I downloaded the load of high-resolution flash shots of the blond to my private collection of anal sluts. It would help pass the time on the long flight to Bogotá in my Lear.

rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers