Trilogy

Story Info
Two inter-racial and one white-on-white.
1.1k words
3.43
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First-Luva and Ron

Luva is a Swede with pale skin, natural blond, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She is six feet tall and, at 115 pounds, extremely skinny. She has small floppy tits (32 A) with small perky nipples. She has a 22 inch waist line with an almost undistinguishable ass, squared off just above the thighs. Her pussy is bald. She is really beautiful.

Rob is an African American with moderately dark skin and short hair. He is somewhat muscular, weighing 225 pounds, with a very tight body. He is circumcised with an 8 inch erect dick which is shaved.

Their bodies present a beautiful contrast—black versus pale skin and skinny versus muscular. Their similar heights make them a "perfect couple."

Rob is standing naked near a large round couch as naked Luva approaches him. They gently kiss. Rob sits back on the couch. Luva straddles him, inserting his erect dick into her vagina. Kissing, they gently rock back and forth—feeling each others' warm body.

They stand. Rob is in her. They continue to gently kiss.

She kneels down and inserts most of Rob's cock in her mouth. She slowly sucks on him until he has an orgasm.

He seats her on the couch. She spreads her legs. He places his mouth on her, and licks and sucks until she climaxes.

Afterwards, they lay quietly on the couch together, occasionally kissing.

© 2017

Second—CJ and Michael

CJ is French. She has really short blond hair, almost bald. She tans nude so she has even golden skin. She is 5'11" and weighs 110 pounds. She has a tight body. She has firm round breasts with thick perky nipples with a puffy area around them (34 B). Her waist line is 24". And, her thighs are also 34 inches. She has a beautiful, round firm ass. Her pussy is bald.

Michael is an African-American with dark skin. He is 6'2 tall, weighing 210 pounds. He is muscular. His head is shaved bald. His trimmed, cut cock is 9 inches when erect.

Both are naked. Michael approaches CJ and slaps her on the face. "Bitches do what I tell them or they get hurt."

She says to him, "Fuck me hard ni-gar."

He responds, "I'll fuck you when I want to, white trash."

He forces her to her knees and put his cock in her mouth. "Suck it, bitch!" With his hands on his head, he pumps her on his dick.

Then, he fucks her, on the round couch, fast, hard, and violently from behind. The last few strokes are extremely hard and he climaxes without making any sounds.

He throws her on the couch. She masturbates to get relief.

© 2017

Third-The Woman Next Door

Leola moved in next door to Ned and his wife about three years ago. She recently got divorced after a marriage of only few months. This was the second man that she lived with since she moved in.

The neighborhood was predominantly working and lower middle class. Her house was a modest with three bedrooms and one and a half baths.

Leola was a little over weight, but Ned found this to be sexy—large tits and an ass he could sink his hands into. He saw her in a bikini while playing with her son in a swimming pool. This really turned him on.

Ned knew that his wife would be gone for several hours, so he went over and knocked on Leola's back door. She answered it and said, "Hi." John told her that he found her to be extremely sexy and asked if he could come in. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too. Once inside, he asked if her son was home. She said, "No, he's with his father for a few days."

All of a sudden, they went at it, furiously kissing each other. She grabbed Ned's shirt and pulled him into the bedroom. They started ripping each other's clothes off. He did know what part of her naked body to get his hands on—first, squeezing her ass; then, grabbing her tits; and, finally, fingering her cunt. She squeezed his ass and balls and, then, stroked his cock. They were panting and their hearts were racing.

They fell onto the bed and he shoved his dick into her wet pussy. He hammered her missionary style until he climaxed. He fell off her, laid next to her and started to violently finger her pussy. Her body arched and she groaned. Then, she screamed as she exploited. They laid next together other, breathing fast and heavy.

Leola was in her mid thirty's. She was a big woman, with a height of 5'7' and weighing 160 pounds. She had shoulder-length, brown hair and brown eyes. She had huge tits (40-DD), a twenty eight inch waist line, and thirty eight inch hips. Her pussy was trimmed to a "bikini fit."

Ned was in his mid-fifties, 5' 10" tall and weighed 165 pounds. He was physically fit. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He trimmed his pubic hairs and was 7 inches when erect. Both were Caucasian.

A few days later, Ned's wife went out for a while. He saw that Leola's car was in the drive. He went over and she let him in. Her lips latched onto his. Then, she grabbed his again by the shirt and dragged him into the bedroom. They tore off each other's clothes. He went down on her and sucked her pussy. She moaned and groaned. Her body was arching, and she screamed as she climaxed.

Ned flipped her over and raised her ass up. He hammered her from behind. When he realized that he would cum shortly, he slowed down and circled his dick around in her cunt, enjoying the fat on her ass.

After they settled down, she said, "We have had great sex." He agreed, but said that he really liked getting a blow job. She said that next time she would give him one.

One Sunday morning, Leola noticed that Ned's wife's car was out of the driveway. She telephoned him and asked if she could come over. He said that he wanted to see her, but his wife get suspicious if the bed was rearranged. He went over to her house. They kissed with their tongues darting into each other's mouths. They squeezed each other's asses. They went into the bedroom and undressed. Ned laid on his back on the bed, and she went down on him—no teasing, just a pure blow job. He moaned and had an orgasm. He finished her off with his fingers.

Their relationship was purely physical. They fucked and sucked for a few months until she got a new boy friend.

©2017