Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers

He met her gaze, unsure.

"It's free sex," the evil ghost stated bluntly. "Sex the way you always wanted it. And considering that it's the only way your wife is getting out of that hell she's in, I don't think she would blame you."

The logic was sound. His body was screaming for it, despite everything. But some small part of him that knew this was wrong still held out. One last shred of decency preventing him from diving fully into the waters of sin. She kissed him softly again and guided his heavily lidded eyes down to her magnificent jutting breasts. Again, he could see everything, every delightful curve. Each succulent, mouth-watering nipple, twisted into hardened nubs, calling for his mouth. He couldn't take his eyes off of Elizabeth's massive rack and really didn't want to. He just kept gazing shamelessly, and the more he looked, the more all those other thoughts were forgotten. His wife. His marriage. Everything.

Which is why when Elizabeth reached up and grabbed the side of his head, he didn't fight back. He didn't resist in the slightest. He allowed her to pull his face down into her soft, succulent tits. His eyes closed and a deep moan of pleasure escaped his throat as he rubbed his face into the soft and smooth flesh. His face was moistened by the water still coating her body, transferring from her big tits onto his face as she scrubbed them against him. She held him in place, pushing her huge boobs against his face roughly, molding them against his handsome features.

"That's it, baby, that's it," Elizabeth cooed as she smothered the married man between her breasts. Dave's nose was nestled in her cleavage, deeply inhaling the pheromones nestled there, entering his system, driving him crazy. He scrubbed his face against her massive breasts passionately, kissing them as he went, but he was craving the feeling of skin-on-skin.

Almost completely gone, he kissed his way along her upper chest, sucking her at her neck roughly. As he did, his hands reached down to her ass, gripping it roughly, finally digging into the smooth, firm flesh there. As his lips met Elizabeth's again, both fell into a fervor at the same moment. As he grabbed the bottom hem of her dress, she leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, clinging to him as they roughly made out again. They kissed savagely as his hands roughly lifted the dress up past her ass, exposing it. His hands landed on her naked ass with force, squeezing it as he ground against her. As they kept kissing, he marched her across the room towards the couch.

Dave fell forward, dropping her onto her back on the soft black cushions with him on top. Both of their hands were busy, ripping at each other's clothing. Elizabeth ripped his work shirt apart and pulled up his undershirt, exposing his bare chest. His hands pulled her dress up further. Looking down, her pussy became exposed, followed by her flat, pale belly, and finally, with an unholy tug, he pulled he dress over her mountainous tits, exposing them as he pulled the thin garment off of her roughly.

Elizabeth's huge tits were now exposed to him.

His eyes widened. They looked amazing. Even more huge than they had looked clothed. He thought they looked amazing before, but now, seeing them fully uncovered... it was the hottest sight he had ever seen. He couldn't stop himself from acting. He dove forward again, face first, scrubbing his face into the perfectly huge jugs of this evil spirit. He scrubbed his face into the soft bare flesh, moaning deeply from within his throat, almost a feral growl. He slid his hands up her body, along her sides, until finally, he took her massive tits into his hands.

"Oh my God!" he grunted, digging into the soft, pliant flesh with his hands. They felt so good! He squeezed them over and over, the softness beyond compare. Feeling the spongy flesh between his fingers was indescribably good. He couldn't get enough, squeezing them over and over again. Pinching her nipples lightly, he reached down and savagely attacked them, taking one of them into his eager mouth.

"Fuck!" Elizabeth moaned out. She reached around his head and held him close, forcing her nipple into his eager married mouth. But she didn't need to help him, so lost in the pleasure was he. This allowed her hands to get busy, reaching down to his pants, unzipping them and tugging them down, releasing his weapon. It fell from its confines, stiff as a brick, engorged with a righteous fury, straining for release. Hanging below it were two swollen, round nuts, filled to the brim with married cream.

The husband was so lost in Elizabeth's big boobs that he didn't put up much of a struggle as Elizabeth disrobed him completely, tugging his pants down and off, leaving him naked on top of her. He was in such an animalistic state that he had to be guided along in his actions. He kept his mouth against her big tits, savagely attacking first one nipple then the other, sucking them, biting them, licking them. As he did, Elizabeth snaked her thin fingers around the married man's beefy cock, stroking its hefty 8.5 inches before guiding the tip towards her ready pussy. She slid the tip along her puffy lips, and as she did, he humped forward, missing the mark, causing it to slide against her belly rather than its intended destination, deep inside her tight waiting cunt.

"It's okay... I have you," Elizabeth cooed, guiding his cock into place. He humped forward again and this time...

"Ohhhh..." Dave moaned out as his married cock slid into another woman for the first time in years. His throbbing weapon slid deeper and deeper as her wet pussy accepted his large, pulsing prick. Her tight, soft folds parted around his married cock, stretching to take his thick meat, but she was so ready for action that she took him easily. He sighed heavily as he slid his cock inside her up to the balls, this ghost taking his entire dick inside her evil cunt. "Oh my God!" he sighed.

"Mmm, you like that?" Elizabeth sighed beneath him, her cunt gripping his cock snugly. "A pussy that tight deserves to get stretched constantly, doesn't it?" she asked, rubbing her huge tits across his face. "Mmm... fuck! God forbid my slut pussy enjoys taking big, fat cocks! Yes! Fuck! God forbid my fucking cunt goes crazy over thick, veiny, married dick! Yes!"

Grunting and moaning, Dave began pumping his throbbing prick in and out of the evil spirit's unholy pussy. It was insanely tight, well beyond anything he had ever felt, clinging to every inch of his thick, unprotected weapon, coating it with her moisture, squeezing it, driving him crazy with pleasure. Her pussy gripped his cock tautly as he pulled himself from her, out to the tip, her plump lips straining to hold his massive married dick inside her, till he had no choice but to drive himself back inside her. He worked up into a good pace, pumping himself inside of her, his heavy balls slapping against her ass. The pleasure was so great he had to close his eyes to stave off cumming, resting his face against her huge, soft, firm tits as he drilled her tight pussy.

"God, look at how easy it was for you to fall..." she whispered as she pulled his head from her big breasts, kissing his cheek before moving her lips to his ear. "See how little that ring on your finger matters? See how easily convinced you were to pound another woman's tight cunt? The one thing you should NEVER do... haha," she giggled as she smirked evilly.

Dave pulled his head up and opened his eyes. They blazed with fury as he glared down at this evil ghost. She knew why he was doing this. She knew that she had forced his hand by essentially holding his wife hostage. He was doing this for Sarah, not this twisted, evil bitch. He was doing this to rescue his wife.

That being said, he never stopped driving down into her. He never stopped fucking her. He never stopped rolling his hips, fucking her smoothly and roughly with his rock hard married prick, giving her his absolute best, making her pay for all the evil she had done by giving her profuse amounts of pleasure.

"I trap good, nice, sweet women in the same hell I was bound to, and in exchange, their men have no choice but to give me lots of well-earned fucking! Yes!" the spirit moaned. With a snarl, Dave leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, biting down on the hard nub roughly. "AAHHH! YES! Fuck! Keep doing that, baby! Bite down on those fucking nipples! Yes! That's EXACTLY how I like it! YES!"

Dave went along, biting at her nipples with his teeth, making her squeal with delight beneath him, her body shivering with pleasure as her cunt spasmed around him. They kept fucking in a primal, rough and demonic rhythm, rolling against each other with lusty pleasure. Her legs lifted from the bed up into the air, extended with naked lust.

Dave scrubbed his face between her big sweaty tits, savoring the softness as Elizabeth's wicked cunt squeezed the life out of his throbbing dick. Her nails dug into his back as they kept fucking roughly, like animals. Dave attempted to just turn his brain off and lose himself in the moment, trying to forget what he was doing and just get it done with as little thought as possible.

But that wasn't gonna work for Elizabeth.

With inhuman force, she pushed herself up from beneath him, forcing them both upwards, jumping up so they, for a moment, weren't touching the couch, twisting as they went, till she landed on top of him, both sitting up, his back against the backrest of the couch. She was now on top of him, resting over him, smirking down at him.

"This is more like it," she said, squeezing her cunt around his pulsing cock. She leaned forward and smothered his handsome face with her massive, squishy breasts. She began bouncing on his erect post, sliding her huge tits against his face. "Oh God!" she groaned, the pleasure so overwhelming. Her cunt clung to his throbbing pole as she bounced up and down, taking his full length smoothly into her welcoming cunt, her ass slamming into his thighs. Behind her, the TV screen began glowing an unearthly white.

"They can see me..." she stated, her sweaty tits bouncing against his face. "All those women I trapped with me... those married little bitches who think a simple ring protects them from the bad things in life! They think that marrying these perfect men makes them above it all! They think these little rings and phony ceremonies mean something! No... they commit the worst sin of all. They trick the best of men into saddling themselves to them. They make the best of men settle for lesser women when every fiber in those men's beings make them crave women like me. You feel it too, right? You still love your wife, but you can't deny how good this is. How right this feels. How perfect we are together..."

It was true. Despite how crazy this whole thing was, and how he was being forced into this, the sex was really fucking good. Her pussy was divine, squeezing his meat perfectly, fucking him into submission, pleasuring his married dick in ways he had never felt before. She fucked angry. She fucked mean. She was trying to destroy his married cock and make him regret saddling himself to a lesser woman. And, despite his love for Sarah, it was working. It was hard to deny that this experience was far better than anything his wife had given him. Her pussy felt so good! It was driving him crazy.

But he couldn't admit that.

"I love making them watch!" she boasted. "Ughhh! Fuck! YES! I love it! I fucking love it! They can see me, babe... through the fog! They're watching, right now. They always get to see. I love to torture all those poor, stupid married girls who think they had enough to hold onto a real man! UGGHHH! Fuck!" Elizabeth moaned, her slick, sweat-covered breasts molding against his straining face, hard nipples scratching against him. He shifted and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking at it hungrily as she rode him fiercely. "They get to watch me pleasure their men. They get to see their men pleasuring me. They get to watch my bare ass rising and falling as I ride their husbands' dicks!"

Her ass was bouncing perfectly as she fucked Dave, and it was facing the glowing screen. If what she was saying was true, all those other women could see her right now. They could see them going at it. And if this was true, that included Sarah.

"Here..." Elizabeth spun around on his lap, his cock still stuck inside her, till her bare back was facing him, her legs straddling his. "Let me give them all a better view, haha!" she said, looking back, smirking. Turning away from him, her back straight, she began to bounce on his cock again, her bare front now fully facing the screen.

A renewed fury rose in Dave. As good as this felt, he was reminded of what this twisted little bitch had done. She had captured and trapped women in some crazy limbo space for years while she stole their men and made them watch, just like this. She was doing the same here, with Sarah and himself. He had to fight back in some way.

"I'm not doing this for you..." Dave said, knowing that Sarah might be able to hear. "I'm doing this to get Sarah back." His hands rested on her hips as she rode him.

"Hahaha..." Elizabeth laughed. "That's right baby, she can see this. They can all see us. Fuck! Don't try to act all innocent now! She can see how much you're really enjoying yourself! Haha! Yes!"

"No!" Dave affirmed. "I... oh... fu... no, I'm doing this to get her out of there. To free my wife! Jesus..." he sighed in pleasure as she rode him harder, her bare ass slamming down into him as used her strong thighs to bounce on top of him. He didn't know if that truth kiss was still in effect, but he hoped it was. That would mean he did truly want to rescue his wife.

"God yes! Your cock is so fucking hard! It feels so huge inside me! You must be really enjoying yourself!" Elizabeth moaned loudly, squeezing her cunt around him.

"Ughh! Ye... No!" he tried to deny it, but his body was betraying him, his cock standing hard and proud as his hips drove up into her, ensuring her greedy cunt was filled with his full length on every bounce. With a sense of dread, he realized what she said was true. Despite his denials, he was getting more and more into this. His cock was harder than ever, and he was fucking her back as hard as she fucked him. Despite his claim otherwise, he WAS really enjoying himself. Which would mean that what he just said was a lie. Which would mean what he said seconds prior could be a lie too. So, that raised the question... was he really doing this for Sarah anymore? Or was he doing this because, deep down, he really, REALLY liked it?

"Isn't it amazing, babe?" she began, facing away from him. "I've done all this fucked up shit! I've trapped those little bitches. I'm an evil bitch that's ruined lives! And after all I've done, when all else has failed, they have to watch their own husbands betray them in the end, choosing me instead. Just like you will. Right in front of your own wife! Isn't that hot!?"

"Ughh!" Dave groaned, his eyes blazing in fury as his cock pulsed in delight.

"Mmmm! That's right, baby! That's it! I can feel your cock throbbing for me! You like that? You like hearing how I torture those weak loser women who can't hold onto a man! Women like your wife! I love it too! Fuck! I love making those fucking pathetic wives watch me fuck their men, over and over and fucking over! Yes! Make them watch and realize that their fucking soulmate's would let them fester in my hell just for the honor of feeling my tight pussy wrapped around their thick cocks! Oooohhh... look at that cock throb, baby! You LOVE it!"

"Oh!" Dave groaned. Unfortunately for Dave, it was true. His cock did love the absolute filth she was spewing. It was so wrong and nasty, but his cock reveled in it. It was as hard as a brick in Elizabeth's squeezing cunt, ready to blow a huge load inside her.

"You fucking love it!" she affirmed, bouncing on him roughly. "You love hearing me trash your wife! Fuck! Your chubby, loser wife who stupidly got involved in my business! Who was too fucking stupid to realize she was dealing with something way beyond her! Ohhh... fuck yeah! YES! Who couldn't fuck you like this if her life depended on it! Who couldn't ride your fat cock without running out of breath! Fuck... shit! Her only hope of you still loving her is if her floppy tits and flabby ass are enough to keep you coming back! Yes! Fuck! Even though you fucking hate me, my big tits, my tight cunt, and my perfect ass make you like me WAY more than your wife! Right?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked back at him, smiling evilly.

Despite himself, his huge cock was pulsing with wicked delight. His cock was going crazy as this ghost woman unearthed new depths of his sexual desires while riding his married dick. And again, his body was overriding his rational thought, as his hands had slid from her hips to grope her firm, round, shapely ass. His eyes were locked on the perfect cheeks as she rode him, bouncing perfectly, slamming into his crotch, fucking the hell out of him. He couldn't help but squeeze her perfect, heart-shaped ass, digging his fingers into the plush flesh.

The pleasure was all-consuming. It had never even been close to this. He didn't know it could be this good. His cock was in heaven while his wife was in hell, and his fight for her was being lost in the haze of insane, world-changing, truly evil fucking. Wicked fucking that he was absolutely loving. Was he even thinking about Sarah anymore, or was the sex so fucking good that his wife was forgotten?

"You want to hear them, baby?" she asked, dripping with sweat as she rode his huge married cock. "You want to hear what those inferior little cunts think of what's happening here?" She glanced back at him with a smile before glancing at the TV. With a start, a wall of sound exploded from within the TV.

"Bitch!"

"Whore!"

"Cum-guzzling slut!"

"FUCKING CUNT!"

"Let us out!"

"Skank!"

"Trash!"

"Dave?"

"Twisted, evil slut!"

All of these women's voices screamed out in the span of moments, assaulting their ears before being silenced.

"Ohhh... those girls make me sound like bad news... do you want to stop, or do you want to keep fucking?" she asked with a snarl, knowing his answer. Even though Dave heard his wife's voice in the morass, calling out to him, he couldn't stop what he was doing. He was so lost in the moment that he just kept fucking. It was the only thing he had the brainpower to do. He'd been fucked stupid, into a beast, a knuckle-dragging male who only thought of satisfying his most basest of urges. His nuts were swollen. His cock was throbbing. He needed to cum.

And that was all that mattered.

She leaned back so her back was against his front. Pulling her legs back, he grabbed her under the knees, yanking them back. He then began driving up into her, pumping his full length into her perfect pussy.

"God yes! That's it, baby! Fuck me! Fuck! Yes! Fuck my pussy with your fucking cock!" she screamed out. He fucked her hard, his swollen nuts slapping against her clit as they kept fucking. "You love it! You love it! Admit it... you love it!"

"Ughhh... fuck!" he groaned. Every fucking thing she did that showed the depths of her evil only drove him more and more crazy. Releasing one of her legs, he reached around her to grope her massive, smooth tits, squeezing them roughly.

"Fuck me and cum inside me!" Elizabeth begged as he shoved his married prick into her roughly over and over. She reached down to flick her clit as he pumped deep inside her. "Please! I need it! I need that fucking cum!"

"Oh God!" Dave moaned, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Fuck! This... oh... this stopped being about your wife a long time ago! Yes! Fuck! The second I appeared to you, you wanted to slam your filthy prick balls deep inside me and make me scream! YES! YES! You wanted to get your hands all over my hot body and go crazy! You wanted to make my slutty cunt cum before blowing a thick, creamy load deep inside my pussy! Yes!" Elizabeth screamed.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers
1...345678