Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"God, it's so fucking good! Yes! I love it! You're so amazing!" Elizabeth moaned out. "You're cock is so fucking huge! I want to fuck it every Goddamn day! Yes! Oh God! Yes! It feels so good in my ass! Ugh!" She pulled his head in tight against her boobs, forcing more breast into his mouth. "That's it, love! Suck them! I love feeling your mouth on my tits! It's so Goddamn perfect! AHHHH! YES! YES! I wish we could do this forever!"

They kept fucking savagely, dripping with sweat. She kept driving into him, harder and harder, their bodies slamming into each other. He kept one hand on her breast, squeezing it roughly as he sucked at the hard tip hungrily. She fucked him with an unearthly ferocity, harder and harder, never letting up. One of her arms was still around his head, and the other was reached out to the side, pressed up against his. Her free hand gripped his, their fingers intertwined as they held onto each other.

"Oh God! Oh God! UGHHHHHH!" she grunted, her ass spasming around his cock. "You're gonna make my ass cum! Yes! YES! YES! YES! UGGGGHHHHHHHHH FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK!" Elizabeth was unrelenting, never stopping in her furious bouncing as she came, her ass squeezing his cock so fucking hard it felt like he was gonna pop. But he didn't, just barely. He held on and kept driving up into her.

"Ffffuuckkk!" he groaned through clenched teeth, her breast falling from his mouth, shocked that he had held on for so long. He was getting close though.

"Uggghhhhhh! Fuck!" Elizabeth moaned out, finding her words after her small orgasm. Her stamina was unrelenting as she fucked the married man, never slowing down as she rode his full length, her ass swallowing his dick like a seasoned whore.

He was in absolute ecstasy. This rough, crazy, nasty sex was the type he always craved. And it was even better than he fantasized about. The feeling of this evil ghost's tight ass around his swollen, married cock was the greatest thing ever. The best feeling in his life, ever. He couldn't get enough, driving up into her hard, loving the feeling of her tight ass taking his dick. Combining that with the feeling of her sweaty naked body against him, his hand on her big breast, listening to her spill mouth-watering filth from her wicked mouth... it was bliss.

"Ughhh! Yes! YES! You're the fucking best! Yes! Shit! YES!" she screamed out, bouncing up and down. "I've dreamed of this for years! Yes! This is amazing! Fuck! God damn, I fucking love you! Yes! YES! I fucking love you! YES! God! YES! I love you!" she moaned out, lost in blissful passion. He writhed beneath her as she fucked the living daylights out of him. His cock was tingling with pleasure as she took him to a whole new plane of pleasure. His balls were swelling up with an enormous amount of cum, more than ever before. He leaned forward and bit down on her stiff nipple, making her scream in pleasure. "AHHHH! YES! YES!" He lifted his other hand up, but she maintained her grasp of it, keeping their hands locked as she fucked him into oblivion. As they did, a glimmer of reflected light caught her eye from where his hand just was, giving her an idea.

"Oh honey..." she sighed, still driving her ass down into him, squeezing his bloated meat with her tight hole on every bounce. "Please! Tell me I'm the best you've ever had! I know it's fucking true but I have to hear you say it!" She pulled herself back slightly, tugging her nipple from his eager mouth.

Dave's head fell back, in a daze of pure lust. He could barely think. All that kept him linked to reality was the pleasure coming from his pulsing dick as she fucked his brains out. His brains did feel fucking scrambled by this life-altering anal sex, and the lust being broiled up inside him had him so on edge that he couldn't hide from the truth.

"Yes!" he sighed. "Jesus! Yes! Fuck... you're the fucking best! God! This is amazing... holy fuck!" This admission caused her to smile brilliantly and bounce on his cock even harder, but she wasn't done.

"Fuck! God! UGHHH FUCK!" she screamed out, her ass quivering around his cock, making his hips drive up as he almost went over the edge. But his nuts simmered enough to allow him to keep at it, being driven to new levels of stamina by this twisted slut. "Tell me this is better than sex with Sarah! Please! I need to hear it! I need to hear you tell me that you like fucking me better than your wife! Please!"

He didn't know if whatever influence she had over him after that first kiss was still applying, or if that had long since worn off, but whatever the case, he couldn't stop the words from rising past his lips.

"Yes!" He moaned out, fucking up into her. "This is the best I've ever had! Better than Sarah! Much better! Holy fuck you're incredible! The best fucking sex of my fucking life!" He was being driven so crazy that he didn't care that he was disparaging his own wife. He was so far gone he didn't care. In fact, it turned him on even more. All he did in response was reach up and grope one of her massive breasts with his free hand, squeezing the soft, succulent flesh.

"Am I prettier than your wife?" she begged, her ass squeezing his throbbing prick.

"Ughhh... yes! Fuck..." he sighed. "So much hotter... fuck... so much sexier!"

"UGGGHHH! FUCK!" she spat out in pleasure, fucking down into him. "Is my pussy better than hers?"

"Yes! God... it drove me crazy!" he admitted, fully admitting the truth now.

"And my ass! Ughhh... God! Fuck... you have to love my ass more than hers?" she quizzed again, squeezing her ass hard around his shaft.

"OHHH! GOD! Yes! Yes! Your ass is so fucking perfect!" he cried out in pleasure.

"Poor little Sarah can't take a hard ass fucking like I can. Haha!" she boasted.

"No... never!" he stated.

"And my tits! Fuck! You HAVE to love my big tits more than her pathetic pair!" she demanded, leaning up and shaking her huge boobs right in his face.

"Yes! YES! They're amazing! Fuck! Just fucking perfect! So fucking HUGE!" he growled, his cock tingling with pleasure. He was so close, and hearing his own mouth disparaging his wife was turning him on in such a deep way that he couldn't fully understand yet. But it made his cock hard, so he didn't think twice. He was so close... so close...

Then she stopped.

Stopping all motion, she held herself over him, only the head of his prick still stuck inside her tight ass. His cock literally pulsed with need, a desire she held over him.

"No... NO!" he gasped, trying to pump up into her, seeking the pleasure that was so close. But she moved with him, not letting him get what he wanted, holding him on edge, controlling him.

"If you like me so much more than her, at least put Sarah's ring on my finger!" she demanded, holding up his wife's wedding ring, which had been discarded onto the couch until it caught Elizabeth's eye. She had taken him to the precipice, denying him with the pleasure he couldn't live without. A pleasure he needed.

"Wha..." he mumbled, confused.

"It won't change anything. I'll still bring back your wife! Just put her ring on my finger and I swear I'll give you the greatest fucking cum of your life! You'll drain a gallon out of your fucking balls! I'll fuck you so fucking hard and shove my huge tits in your face until you blow a huge load of cum deep in my ass! Please!" she demanded, squeezing her asshole around the head of his prick.

Her words making enough sense to his addled mind, he took the ring from her grasp and held it up. She held up her middle finger on her left hand and awaited him adding his wife's ring to her collection. So desperate for pleasure, he didn't think twice as he slid the ring onto Elizabeth's middle finger, joining the other rings already there. The only finger left empty was the ring finger adjacent to it. As soon as his wife's ring slid snugly onto her finger, she dropped herself down, taking his full length again.

"Oh God!" he sighed as her ass swallowed his cock again.

"Yes! YES!" Elizabeth moaned out, intoxicated with pleasure as the married man gave her his wife's precious ring. But she wasn't done.

Not even close.

She resumed bouncing on his swollen weapon, her ass a blur as she fucked his brains out. She rested her huge, bouncing tits against his face, sliding the smooth, sweat-soaked jugs over his handsome features. His eyes began to roll back into his head in sheer bliss. He was driven beyond reason by her perfect, tight ass. Never stopping. Never slowing down. Driving him crazy with the incredible pleasure she was coaxing inside him. He wasn't fighting back. He was just taking it. He was so far gone he'd probably do whatever she asked of him

It was right where she wanted him.

"Tell me you love me, baby..." she panted, sliding back slightly, grabbing his chin and guiding his dazed stare into her cleavage, knowing it would cloud his judgment even more so. She leaned forward and kissed him softly as she kept fucking him. "I love you so much! So please... tell me you love me too!" she begged him.

"Yes..." he sighed, barely able to form a coherent thought at this point, so addled with pleasure was he. His eyes were locked in her cavernous cleavage, and he couldn't look away. "Yes, I love you..." he said, his voice weak, her mammoth breasts controlling his vision.

"Ughhh God! YES!" she moaned out, driving her ass down into him, the couch sliding on the hard floor from the ferocity of the sex taking place on it. She lost herself in the pleasure for a few moments, rewarding his admission with pleasure too. "Tell me you love me more than your wife! Please, baby... tell another woman that you love her more than your wife!"

He was meat and base instincts at this point, fucked stupid by this magnificent slut. He didn't have the strength to lie or pretend. All he could do was tell the truth.

"Yes..." he groaned softly. "I love you more than my wife..." he said, unable to even remember his wife's name at this point. "I love you more than anyone."

Her eyes widened as she slammed herself down into him, her ass quivering around him. She was so close to the magic moment. She had to act.

"Then prove it! Yes! Fuck! Prove it! Prove how much you love me..." she seethed, slamming herself down into him, slowing down slightly as she presented two more rings to Dave.

Michael's old ring, and the ring that belonged to her sister. The ring that should have been hers. The one that fell into the lake as she drowned along with it. The ring that, once put on her finger, would allow her to stay here on this plane of existence, fully alive again. But she couldn't do it herself. She needed someone else to do it.

She needed Dave to do it.

"Here..." she said, stopping what she was doing, grinding down against him, energetically taking his own wedding band off his finger and tossing it aside before replacing it with Michael's ring. He didn't put up much of a fight. She then handed him her sister's ring, and in his daze, he took it. "Put this on my finger! Prove you love me and put a ring on my finger! Then we'll be married! Then we'll be in total fucking love! Do that and I'll make you cum so fucking hard! Don't you want to be married to me? Don't you want to fuck like this every day and night?" As she asked this, she squeezed her ass around his cock again, taking him right back up to the edge. He was so close.

"Can you help me?" she asked, one last time, with a sexy pout.

Dave was still dazed. He could barely think. He knew there was something that should be stopping him, but it felt unimportant. Especially in the face of the tempting offer Elizabeth was giving to him. Going with her seemed so good. So right. It wouldn't be so bad to do what she says. The consequences wouldn't be so dire, right? And the thought of submitting to her, declaring his love for her and marrying her right on the spot... it made his cock throb.

And in the end, that's all that mattered.

Without thinking twice, he held the ring up, moving it towards Elizabeth. In disbelief that what she had done actually worked, she extended her empty ring finger on her left hand, the one that she had left empty on purpose. She had left it empty in anticipation of this very moment, when the man worthy of her took her as his rightful bride.

Dave dutifully slid her sister's old ring onto her ring finger till it was held snugly in place. And in that moment, a jolt of pleasure coursed through her as life fully returned to her. Just like that, she was now back, fully alive again. Of this world once more. The TV behind them turned off. That hell that she had been imprisoned in for years was now left behind for good. She could stay here, and poor little Sarah was now taking her place. Her body shivered. Her eyes widened. Her lips quivered. She gasped in excitement.

She had won.

"Oh my God!" she panted, resuming her savage lovemaking with Dave, bouncing on him roughly. "Thank you, baby, thank you! I'm alive! Thank you! I love you so much and you love me too! Oh God! YES!" she screamed out, riding him furiously. "We're married baby! We are married! We're together now, and we'll be together forever! Fuck! YES! YES! We'll fuck every Goddamn day! Yes! I'll give everything to you baby! Love! Sex! I'll have all your babies and beg for more! Yes! YES!"

Dave was gone at this point. At least, the Dave that had existed before this. He had changed. Allowed evil and corruption to get in so close that by the time he realized he was in trouble, it was too late. And it was too late now for him. His soul had been permanently changed by this encounter, to the point that he had forgotten all about his wife and had taken a new bride instead.

Elizabeth was now his wife. And he her husband.

God, the thought was so hot!

He had now truly embraced the darkness.

He took her in his arms, pulling them both down onto the couch, her still on top. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, tongues colliding savagely. She kept driving her ass down into him. With the excitement and joy inside her, combined with the huge cock jammed up her ass, needless to say she was very close. And he was too, his cock pulsing, ready to explode.

His hands clutched her ass as he heaved himself up at her, their bodies crashing roughly as she threw herself down at him. She pulled her mouth from his, moving to his ear.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum! Make your slut cum! Make your new, sexy fucking wife cum!" she begged.

"UGGHH! God! UH! YES! YES! YES! FUCK!" he groaned, his balls boiling. He slammed his cock deep into her ass, again and again, his cock pulsing with excitement.

"Do it! Do it! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! UGHHHHHHHH! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHHHHHHH!" Elizabeth screamed loudly, the walls shaking as her ass clenched around his cock as she came, the world shaking as a violent orgasm ripped through her.

"UGGHHHHHH! FFFFFFUUUCCCKKKK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Dave groaned as his orgasm finally hit him. As his cock exploded rocket after rocket of married cum deep into Elizabeth's ass, his vision exploded into pure blissful light. He humped up into his new bride, pumping her ass full of thick, warm cum. His balls twisted as what felt like a gallon of thick cum burst out of them deep into Elizabeth's slutty ass. Their bodies humped together as both of them came harder than they ever had before, at the exact same moment. They traveled through bliss together, an evenly matched couple, and through it all, they did it with hands clasped together. And when they finally came down from their high, minutes later, and passed out in each other's arms, their hands remaining clasped.

Their wedding rings shimmered in the light.

*************

For a long time, Sarah drifted in darkness. She had fallen underwater, but she could still breathe. But she couldn't swim. She just kept sinking, falling deeper and deeper, until she could see nothing but inky blackness.

She didn't know how long it was like this. It could have been minutes. It could have been weeks. Or even months. When she awoke, it was in a forest, on the shore of a black lake. Still soaked with water, she shivered as she stood on her feet. It was night, casting the trees in darkness, and the fog cascading through the trees didn't help matters. In a daze, she didn't know what else to do but walk forward.

She didn't know how long she walked. She could barely pay much mind to anything. Her thoughts were scrambled in this place, and thoughts of her old life seemed so far away. Sarah didn't stop until she reached a clearing. And for the first time in what felt like forever, she found other people.

A group of women, a LOT of women, all together in this clearing. Sarah looked over the crowd. These women seemed defeated, spirits broken by this place. Someone emerged from the crowd, a woman in her forties. She seemed like she might have been pretty once, but time had aged her badly.

"Hello, dear..." the woman said, smiling tentatively. "My name's Nancy... what's yours?"

"Nancy?" Sarah repeated, as if that name should be familiar to her. "Oh, umm..." she began. "Uh... Sarah," she finally answered after a bit.

"I know it's hard at first. The memories will come back in time..." Nancy said.

"Where am I?" Sarah asked.

"This is the place she was in. She brought us all here... that... bitch. Elizabeth. That evil..." Nancy stopped, before taking a deep breath, shaking her head. As she did, memories of Elizabeth came back to Sarah. That video. That arm coming out from the TV, grabbing her. "Anyway, she died a long time ago, and she's been here ever since. But every so often, she reaches out, and takes one of us, brings us down here, steals life from us, and when we're gone, she... uh... she seduces our husbands. Every one of us, she's done that to."

Sarah looked across the clearing. She couldn't count the amount of women here. All these women... fallen to the same person. Elizabeth.

"We watched her at work, we could see everything... and she never failed," Nancy explained. "We saw you too. And... you don't know what you've done. You confronted her too recklessly. You had no idea how dangerous she was."

"And now, thanks to you, we're stuck here! Forever!" A Latina woman called out, approaching Sarah aggressively. Nancy stopped her.

"What?" Sarah asked Nancy.

"You... you inadvertently gave her the ability to free herself. Your buried her. You found her ring. Those things were stopping her from escaping. And... we think she has. For years, we stalked her as she kept us here, looking for a way to free ourselves. But, we think she's gone now. And we think she was able to succeed thanks to your husband." Nancy stated.

"What?" Sarah said.

"Using the ring you found, and with the similarity between your husband and her former flame... it was child's play. Your husband was seduced. He fell, like all the others did. And now, she's freed herself for good." Nancy explained.

"No... never. My husband wouldn't be seduced. Especially not by someone like that..." Sarah said, laughing her off.

"Oh, honey..." Nancy said, shaking her head sadly. "I know it's hard to accept, but she's very good at what she does. There's no shame in falling. Your husband betrayed you for her... just like all our husbands. Unfortunately, you're one of us now."

It couldn't be. No. Never. Dave never would have betrayed her like that. He wasn't like that. Sarah looked around. All these women seemed so... dull. Unappealing. Gaunt and haunted and weak. Some of them seemed so shapeless that she could barely tell they were women. And now... Sarah was one of them. She looked down at herself. Her tattoos looked dull and colorless. Her breasts seemed smaller. Her hair seemed less vibrant. It was as if this place was taking the best parts of her, sucking them all away, sending them somewhere else.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...345678