Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

"Yeah, this is her doing. She does it to all of us," Nancy explained. "Diminishes our best features and uses them to add to her own appeal. It's infuriating. And it's not like she even needed help. From what I gather, she was, like, a 10 to start with." But Sarah barely heard this explanation. She was in her own head, thinking things over. No... no. She couldn't really be one of them, right? Could Dave have really betrayed her? Nancy sensed her disbelief.

"Trust me... we heard them going at it. He fell. And you don't want to hear the juicy details," Nancy confirmed. Her entire worldview shaken, Sarah felt dizzy. "It's okay, honey. We're still trying to find a way. A way out of here. It'll be tough, but we'll find something. And we need to do it fast. She's regaining her power."

Nancy guided her eyes past the trees to the top of a large hill. There, visible through flashes of lightning, was a recognizable sight. A mansion. The Bosley mansion.

"For years, it's been in shambles. But recently... it's started to be built up again." Nancy explained.

Sarah looked up. That place seemed terrifying. Intimidating. She didn't want to charge towards it, she wanted to run away. Far away. Back to her house. Back to her life. Back to her husband. Back to Dave.

But if what these women were saying was true... was he still hers anymore?

**************

No, he was not.

After what he had done that night, Dave was too far gone. Elizabeth's poison had infected him. When he woke up, he felt no shame for what he had done. No regrets. He had Elizabeth, and she was everything he needed.

He would do anything for her.

Upon waking up, she didn't have any hesitance about getting back to life. She had a job to do, and she wasn't going to wait another moment.

As they cleaned up, Elizabeth went into the bedroom. She emerged a few moments later, clad in normal and modern clothes. Some of Sarah's clothes, but they looked better on her. A slim, tight red tank top, showing off her sizable cleavage and her bare midriff. Sarah didn't fit in it anymore, but Elizabeth did. Down below, she wore a tight pair of jeans that hugged her luscious legs and firm ass. They had always looked good on Sarah, but Elizabeth was rocking them in a way Sarah never could.

There was still something otherworldly about her. That dark hair and pale skin. That haunted gaze. Her crystal-blue eyes. It didn't seem like she belonged here in his home, and seeing her in such a domestic setting was very strange. But it wasn't gonna last long. She explained calmly that they had work to do, to grab whatever he needed, because they weren't coming back. As he packed the car, she grabbed one thing from the garage, the only thing she needed.

A sledgehammer.

Dave kept glancing at her as they drove away. Away from his wife, well, his former wife. His house. His old life. Everything. And all he could think about was how amazing Elizabeth's tits looked as they bounced with every little bump in the road.

She guided them on a day long drive, until they pulled up at a large fenced off mansion. He was about to stop when she leaned over and forced his foot down on the gas pedal, forcing them to accelerate forward, picking up speed till they drove through the fence, blowing it open. Regaining control of the car, Dave skidded it to a stop in front of the big, rundown mansion. Elizabeth gave him a small, knowing smirk before stepping out of the car.

She marched fearlessly into Bosley mansion, one of the most haunted houses in the world. But she wasn't afraid. She'd been the one haunting it. This was the house she had coveted for so long. The one that was meant to be hers. This was meant to be her life, before it was taken from her. Now, she was gonna take it back.

Stepping past the fallen boards and overgrown plants, she led Dave down into the heart of the house. Elizabeth smiled as she walked past the discarded film equipment of the last people who had ventured in here, searching for the Bosley family fortune.

But only Elizabeth knew where it was.

Leading them to an otherwise plain wall in the basement, she handed Dave a sledgehammer, ordering him to take down the wall. She watched admiringly as her handsome new hubby took down that wall deftly, clearing out the rubble, allowing them to step inside. And inside, covered in dust and dirt, was a heavy trunk. Opening up the trunk, her eyes flashed as she saw the contents.

The Bosley family fortune was finally hers.

Over the next few months, construction crews surrounded the place, building it back up. This was her home now, and she wanted it the way she always dreamed of. Just the way it used to be, with some... small alterations. She had her freedom, and she had the cash, so there was nothing to stop her. And with Dave by her side, easing her journey back to the living, there was nothing to stop her.

This house would be important. Not only for her and Dave, but for what came next. A war was coming, and this place would be perfect as a base. A meeting place for women like her. Elizabeth had made plenty of friends in her time in the afterlife, and they would soon be arriving. Arriving for the battles to come.

And until then, her and Dave would fuck like crazy.

**************

**************

"You see, honey?" Madeline said, her tone a mocking one. "You see how powerful we are? You see how easy it is for us? We don't even need any antique, garish artifacts, like a mirror. We can get you anywhere, anytime, even through a vessel as modern as a television."

"No..." the nun stated, shaking her head. "Our message is important! It protects us from evil!"

"Hahaha," Madeline laughed insidiously. "Still hiding behind this veil of arrogance. Like nothing bad can ever happen to you! Sarah felt the same way... you see what happened to her."

The nun looked away. Again, the hell inflicted upon this poor, innocent woman, who did nothing wrong. Now, like Tess and the mirror, Sarah found herself trapped in a hell she didn't deserve. Trapped by this evil, twisted ghost, trapped among her other victims. A hell none of them had any idea how to escape. The idea of it... it shook the nun to her core.

"Face facts, dear," Madeline began. "We are more powerful than you. We can do things you can't. And we are willing to go to depths that your side is too weak-willed to even touch. We are winning, and there is nothing that can be done to stop us."

"No!" the nun said, tears in her eyes. "You lie!"

"Look at me, dear," Madeline said. The nun hesitated before obeying, looking up at her. Standing proud and calm before her, hands on her hips, Madeline was a picture of tranquility. She truly did seem to believe the words she was saying. She didn't seem to be the least bit worried about her rivals in the church. "And look at this body," Madeline invited. The nun appraised her. For a woman her age, she was devilishly attractive. Delicate, striking features, deliciously tinged with sex. Sharp, intelligent eyes. Plump lips. Smooth, creamy skin. And her body. Long legs. A full round butt. Shockingly large, full breasts, as perky as a woman's half her age. "Does this look like the body of a woman who loses?"

The nun tried to stay strong as the woman tried to intimidate her with her luscious body. But she wasn't built for this. She wasn't that strong. She wasn't supposed to be on the front lines like this! She couldn't deal with the pressure.

With a smirk, Madeline turned and began approaching the side wall, the nun's gaze following her. The witch lifted up a candle once she got there, illuminating a painting.

"The Bosley Clan," Madeline said. The nun looked at the picture. It looked like an old painting... a painting of a wedding party. The date at the bottom of the frame was obscured, but it began with an 18, so it was clearly from a long time ago. At the center was a handsome groom, standing tall, looking well-built and good-natured. Next to him stood a bride, but her picture had been scratched out. The couple was surrounded by family, but what caught the nun's eyes was the woman standing next to the bride. She was stunning, looking like a model. Large eyes. Plump lips, curled in a natural sneer. And long, dark black hair...

"Ever since that... bitch," Madeline began, pointing out the scratched out bride. "Ever since she cruelly murdered her delightful older sister, this place, this house... it's been tinged with darkness. Flowing with dark magic."

"Wait... this is?" the nun began.

"Yes..." Madeline said. "Welcome to Bosley Mansion!"

The nun looked at the room again, trying to appraise things. Even though the room was dim, the nun realized that it didn't look as run down as she imagined. As if reading her thoughts, Madeline spoke up.

"Yeah, the little slut's a bit of an odd one, but she did a good job raising this place back up once she got back," Madeline stated. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. Madeline smiled at her captive. "Come in!"

A door across the room opened up, and through the dim light, a figure approached slowly. Moving towards the lit-up cauldron, her features came into view. Those same, bright, expressive eyes. Those plump lips, curled in that natural sneer. That long, dark black hair. There was no one else this could be.

Elizabeth.

As she came into focus, the nun realized she was completely naked. The nun's eyes widened at such a brazen display. Her skin, completely smooth and pale. Her pussy... exactly as it was described in the story. And her breasts... wow... they looked even bigger than she thought they would be.

"They're here." Elizabeth said, looking up at Madeline, her tone snotty like a teenager's.

"Oh... goody!" Madeline said with a smile.

"I shouldn't have to answer my own door," Elizabeth stated brattily. "You're my guest. Don't you have servants to do your bidding? That interrupted some very good anal sex, and I..."

"Okay, dear, that's enough." Madeline stopped her. "Just tell my... followers... to keep them waiting. I have one more story to tell first." Elizabeth looked up at her and rolled her eyes, like a daughter would at her mother for deigning to ask her to do chores.

"Whatever..." she said, her tone still bratty, as her eyes drifted to the bound nun. Her striking gaze made the nun shiver, and her fear began to mount as Elizabeth approached her. Her gait seemed a little off-kilter, as if not used to walking again just yet. Her large, full, exposed breasts bounced with each step as she walked. She marched her nudity in front of the nun proudly, circling her like a shark.

The nun could feel darkness flowing from Elizabeth's pores. That, and her close proximity, made the nun shiver with fear. Elizabeth ran a finger along her neck lightly, making her shiver. Finally, the nun could feel Elizabeth's hair against her shoulder as she leaned in close to her ear and whispered...

"Boo!"

The nun nearly jumped out of her skin.

************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers
1...345678