Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers

Wait... what? He shook his head. What was he thinking? That wasn't him. Honest. It didn't feel like him thinking those thoughts. He didn't think like that. Ever! First, that flash of fantasy from before, now this. His mind drifting into thoughts of sex? He was suddenly dizzy again. What was going on with him?

He turned back to face his wife and the jittery nun, sweat on his brow.

"Zephrys... no, she's not THAT powerful... Kalanda... no, she's not known for seduction... Vesper... I don't think so... Siyex... no, she can't transform a body..." Alice said, studying her notes with fervor, looking for answers.

"C'MON JEFF! I'M FUCKING HORNY! LET'S DO THIS THING NOW!" Kelsey screamed out, squirming in place, seeking out attention. Still shaken, Jeff looked at her, as she had a displeased expression on her face. But Jeff was undeterred, trying to think up any answers as to how to stop this demoness. He turned back to his wife and the nun as they were discussing how to stop the being possessing Kelsey. But before he could speak...

"Does this change your mind?" Kelsey asked. Pointing her fingers at her chest like a gun, her dress began to tear from the chest down, as if by some unseen blade. Her now huge boobs began to pour outward against the newly formed cut, eager to escape. The material began to rip apart, right down the middle, until it reached the bottom of the dress, between her legs. With another artful dance of her fingers in the air, the dress was pulled apart from the newly-formed seam, exposing her naked body to Jeff and the others.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Jeff was transfixed. She was... perfect. Yes, she was possessed by a demoness who was pure, concentrated evil, and yes, he was married, but that didn't change the fact that the sight she was showing him was fucking sexy. Her long bare legs. Her cute, small, tight pussy, adorned with a small, sexy tuft of dark hair. Her long, flat, toned belly. And those tits... good lord, those tits. They looked even more massive exposed like this than they did in the dress. Two massive, rippling mounds of succulent breast-flesh, enhanced by evil to an almost obscene size, jiggling hypnotically with each movement she made, perfectly tanned like the rest of her, capped by two hard twisted nipples, calling out to him, begging for his mouth. She stayed there, raised up on her elbows slightly, proudly displaying herself. And despite himself, he couldn't stop gazing, admiring what he was seeing.

"Jesus..." Alice admitted, in awe of the hot-bodied teen. She knew it was enhanced by evil, but... damn.

"My child!" Marie called out. "Some modesty! Cover yourself! Don't let this demon shame you like this!"

"I ain't ashamed of nothing, darling," Kelsey boasted, laughing insanely.

'And she has no reason to be.' These admiring words suddenly arose in Jeff's mind. And it was true. She had such a hot body, there was no shame displaying it like this, Jeff thought. Such perfect, mouth-watering tits. God, what he wouldn't give to feel them. And what he would give to fuck someone that hot. Wait... what was he thinking?

What was going on with him?

None of them said it, but all of them could feel that the pressure had been turned up tenfold by this brazen display. All of them were on edge. All of them were sweating a bit more. All of them could feel that extra bit of nerves. That's what Jeff wrote these stray thoughts off as, because it certainly wasn't his normal behavior.

"Alice, we need to find something..." he explained, a bit confused and shaken by this shocking view.

"I'm trying!" Alice said.

"I know, it's just... we need to stop her," Jeff stated. The reason for his panic was that he could feel himself becoming transfixed. Too transfixed. His eyes hadn't left Kelsey's hot naked body. He wanted to look away, but some force inside him was preventing him from doing so. Those boobs were so huge... so perfect. God, she was so hot! SO much hotter than Alice.

'You should fuck her,' he heard in soft, almost imperceptible feminine whisper.

Jeff jumped, and turned around, looking for the source of these words. Finding nothing, he was even more shaken. He swore he heard something, but... there was nothing there.

No! What was going on? Why did he keep thinking these things? Was he losing his mind? Was he going crazy? Or were the dark forces at work here getting stronger. He didn't know. But this was well beyond what he had ever experienced in this line of work. Gulping deeply, he realized he was dealing with something far stronger than he initially thought. Far stronger.

His eyes again fell to Kelsey, posing on her bed, naked and tied up, completely transformed from the innocent teenager she started off as, now looking like an image from a BDSM lover's dream. Tied up. Naked. Sexy. Just begging for it. He couldn't explain, but some force inside him was compelling him to keep staring, compelling him to step closer, despite knowing better.

'Go to her,' that mystery feminine voice said, sounding vaguely familiar.

'Take her.'

'You deserve someone that sexy.'

"That's it baby, come to me," Kelsey beckoned with silky evil, and despite knowing better, and despite knowing that the mystery voice was beckoning him towards his doom, he couldn't stop himself from walking closer to her.

'Untie her...'

'Release her...'

'You want her...'

Jeff kept approaching the bed, and the voice in his ear kept at it.

'It would feel so good...'

'Take her right in front of your...'

The words stopped the moment his eyes landed on the discarded cross on the floor. It must have ended up there during that nasty kiss. When her smooth, silky tongue was against his... anyway, the cross. It was right there, in front of him. That's what he needed. This was the way out. That's why he was moving forward. Not for her, but for this. To grab the cross, and draw that demon out of her when the time came.

Stepping forward, with a still uncomfortably stiff cock, he reached the end of the bed. His eyes returning to the naked young woman, he kneeled down to get his hand on the cross.

"That's it, baby, kneel," Kelsey said with a confident smirk. "Perfect..." she purred as he fell to one knee. Keeping his eyes on her, his hand reached out blindly towards the cross.

'Don't do it...' the voice whispered, its feminine tone harder, dripping with evil. A demoness without the veil. Why did it sound familiar? No... no, it didn't matter. Jeff's hand was undeterred, ignoring the voice, and only moved closer to its intended target.

'Forsake it... it lies...'

'Join us in sin!'

'Accept your place!' the voice commanded harshly.

As he reached around blindly, his eyes never left the naked young woman, looking over her massive peaks to see her bite her lip with pleasure. As his hand got within millimeters of the cross, she spoke up.

"It's time to be baptized anew!" Kelsey announced. Again summoning that demon strength inside her, she reached down, again somehow stretching that rope beyond its limits, reaching down between her legs to press against her pussy. She began rubbing her pussy furiously, her bare ass rising from the bed. Before he could react, her body flexed and a blast of her sweet, divine girl-cum squirted from her pussy. The first blast of her delicious juice hit Jeff in the face, some of it landing across his tongue. He fell back due to shock, and as he did so, his hand slid across some heated object on the ground, burning his fingers.

But Kelsey was not done.

"Aaaaahhhhh! Fuck! Fuck!" she squealed out, still furiously rubbing herself as more sweet juice sprayed from her pussy. It was a forceful stream of girl-cum, somehow spraying across the room. The first strong spray landed right on Sister Marie, both on her face and her chest, knocking her back in disgust. Before Alice could maneuver away, Kelsey gave her the same treatment, spraying a stream of her concentrated girl-cum right at Jeff's wife, landing all over her front and her all-important journal.

"Oh, Jesus. Fucking gross!" Alice complained, angry and shocked as she tried to move out of the way.

"AAAHHHH! FUCK! GGUUUUHHHHH! YYYYYEEEESSSS!" Kelsey groaned out, violently rubbing her cunt, still squirting her cum, grunting savagely, the demoness inside her bellowing an inhuman squeal of delight. More juice landed on Jeff as Kelsey thoroughly soaked the bed and her floor with her tasty juices. She finally collapsed to the bed, temporarily sated, the rope holding her wrist regaining its strength, pulling her arm back into place over her shoulder. She gasped for breath, a satisfied smile on her face. For a moment, a pregnant silence hung in the room.

"Oh my God!" Alice said, with disgust.

"Godless, heathen slut!" Marie called out, frustrated and upset, trying her best through her disgust to wipe the young woman's sinful juices from her.

Jeff unconsciously licked his lips, her taste as heavenly as he imagined. He did this without thought, and it only added to the haze he felt. Rising to his feet, he was again reminded of the burn on his hand. He looked down to see what caused it, and the only item he saw on the floor was the discarded cross. Wait, how could a cross burn him... unless... unless...

He was reminded of the passionate kiss he shared with Kelsey, and how she made him swallow her spit, sending him into a haze. And now, her juices, he had swallowed some of that too. Could it be... could that stuff...? Would it explain everything? The haze? The voice in his head? He wasn't possessed, but something was inside him. Clouding his judgment. Trying to wear him down, send him down the wrong path.

Kelsey watched him through her pleasured haze. Watched him putting the pieces together. And in that moment of realization, she acted.

"Alice! She has me! The demon! I'm compromised!" He stated, but as he did, Kelsey acted. Moving with the gracefulness of a dancer, she sat up and summoned the strength of the demoness once more, easily stretching the ropes around her wrists and ankles, sitting up, and pointing her open palm at Sister Marie.

With a shockwave like blast, Sister Marie was thrown into the wall violently, knocking her unconscious. Kelsey turned her attention to Alice, using her unholy demoness forces to lift her up against the wall, choking her. Her feet dangled in the air as she struggled for breath.

But then Jeff acted.

Despite his haze and inner turmoil, he tackled Kelsey, throwing her back down to the bed. They wrestled for control. Even though he was a grown man and she a teenage girl, her demoness strength made it a true battle. Even though, after what he had seen her do, she should have the advantage, he was somehow able to gain control, grabbing both her wrists in one hand and slamming them to the bed, with him on top of her, looking down at her. The ropes binding her returned to their normal state, still holding her in place, her demon forces no longer stretching them. He glanced behind him to see his wife still in the air, still struggling.

"Put her down, demon!" Jeff growled. Despite her smug smirk, she obeyed, letting Alice drop to the floor. He looked back at her, dazed, unconscious, but still breathing. He looked down at the demon-possessed girl, his eyes blazing. "Unhand this girl, demon!" Jeff commanded.

"You first," she purred, looking down. And that was when he realized the truth. While he used one hand to hold her wrists down against the bed, his other was very busy. To be more specific, his large, open palm was currently gripping one of Kelsey's large, firm breasts. Somehow, during the struggle, his hand had ended up on her chest, without thought. Looking down at what he was doing, he was truly surprised, but he couldn't pull his hand away. Without letting himself think about what he was doing, his fingers squeezed the soft, succulent flesh, her hard nipple pressing into his palm.

'So soft...' the voice said, returning to him.

'So smooth...'

'So God damned perfect...'

His head finally clearing for just a moment, his greater judgment won out, and he was somehow able to remove his hand from the perfect teenage breast, placing it on the bed next to her. He only then realized his precarious position, him on top of this naked young woman, holding her in place. Her naked body was pressed up against his clothed front. He looked down at her face and watched her bite her lip in pleasure. He moved to rise off of her, only to feel her stretch the ropes around her ankles as she wrapped her legs around him, clutching them tight, holding him against her.

"Mmm... fuck," she moaned softly. "This is where you belong, baby..." she whispered, grinding her wet pussy against his bulging, cloth covered cock.

"Oh..." he groaned, feeling the pressure against his straining dick.

'Do it...' the voice in his head urged.

'It would feel so good...'

'Take it out... and slide it in...'

'She wants it so bad...'

The feminine whisper had softened from its demonic timbre, sounding more feminine and seductive, taunting him once more, and unfortunately for him, it was effective. It had lulled him into a daze, allowing Kelsey to act. His eyes closed in pleasure as she worked her magic, grinding against his throbbing meat. His blood boiled with heat, and every nerve ending was shaking with need as she writhed against him.

Jeff couldn't think straight. The young woman was driving him crazy with dark desires. He strained against her, trying to resist the pleasures she was bringing him, but he was failing. As she humped against him, he began to do the same, humping down into her, his cock desperate to be inside her, despite everything. His body was acting against his brain, disobediently, trying to aid in his own downfall. As he ground against her, his grip on her wrists loosened, as her fingers toyed with his palm, teasing him.

'Touch her...' the voice whispered.

''Feel me...'' Kelsey purred.

'Take her...'

''Fuck me...''

Their voices were indistinguishable. Jeff groaned from his throat in pleasure, as his free hand slowly began to move back towards her.

'Pussy...'

''Sex...''

'Tits...'

''Fuck...''

Still in a daze, he found the strength to open his eyes, attempting to resist the pleasure she was bringing him. His hand stopped in its tracks as he lifted himself above her again. He looked down at the young woman, her big tits jiggling softly. Her nipples calling out to him. His eyes looked into hers. And despite her innocent features, he saw no purity there. Her face was a mask of animal lust, and her eyes were blazing with fire. For a moment, they glowed a vibrant red, the mark of the demon inside her. A jolt of energy coursed through Jeff at this. He tried to deny his raw physical desire for her, and let his better judgment win out, but it was coming at a struggle. Her lust-inspiring naked body was driving him crazy. The voice inside him was wearing him down, rendering all excuses meaningless. His wife... his beliefs... his better judgment... it was all failing him. These false shields crumbling in the face of pure, intoxicating sin. He knew the true evil he was facing down, and he was quickly crumbling. Kelsey smirked and guided his eyes down with her own, making him stare at her massive, sin-enhanced breasts. They looked so big... so soft. So perfect. His whole world was consumed by those massive, firm tits. So much better than Alice's pathetic pair. So much better than Alice altogether. Kelsey was better than his wife in every way. Prettier. Hotter. Sexier. Sure, she was possessed by a being of pure evil, but she wore it so fucking well. She looked so Goddamn good, way better than his wife.

''Fuck me!" Kelsey whispered, her voice resonating with the voice in his head, saying the same thing. They sounded identical. They said the same words. The voice in his head, the voice coming from Kelsey's mouth... it was the same.

The demoness was powerful. Very powerful. It had gotten into his head more deeply than he could have imagined, urging him along. She was in Kelsey's head, and his own. He wanted to explain this sudden revelation, but his wife was unconscious. All he could do was lie there, in a daze, realizing how deeply he was in trouble. How deep in the demoness's clutches he was. And the worst thing was...

The voice sounded so good. So right. Why did it sound so right?

Was there any part of him that could resist? She had won over his body, and was slowly winning over his mind. Would the smart, strong, moral, man inside him win out? Or would his better urges burst through, as they always did? Would this be the moment Jeff unveils his master plan and stops...

These thoughts were quickly forgotten as Jeff quickly brought his mouth back down to hers, their lips meeting again in a fiery kiss. His tongue dove straight into her mouth. Their open mouths locked deeply together as they furiously made out, fully reveling in sin now. He took her evil, sin-infused saliva into his mouth willingly. Their mouths smacked together as they shared a wet nasty kiss. This went on for a while, so lost in the moment they were. Their mouths finally parted as his lips moved to her lithe, taut neck, kissing and sucking the smooth flesh there savagely. As he did, Kelsey's lips kissed along his jaw before moving to his ear, biting his earlobe, making him groan in pleasure. Releasing her grip on his ear, she whispered.

"Untie me, baby... untie me so we can fuck..." Kelsey said savagely. Without second thought, Jeff reached his free hand to join the other at her wrists. These bindings, although they had been tested by her demonic strength, they had held her in place, preventing her from having free reign.

Until now.

With no hesitation, Jeff hands took to the knots, deftly undoing the tight bindings, until he finally undid the ropes there. Her slim wrists danced free from the ropes as he moved down to her ankles, untying her bindings almost in panic. Fully freeing her, he moved back up the bed towards her as she sat up.

Their mouths collided again as she wrapped her arms around his neck, making out deeply as they fell back to the bed. Jeff humped against her lewdly as she wrapped her legs around his butt and humped back into him. This went on for a few moments before her hands traveled between them.

"I want your clothes off, baby," Kelsey moaned softly. "I want to feel you."

In fervor, she grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, exposing Jeff's fit, bare chest. She tossed the shirt to the side as he reached down to undo his belt. His belt splayed open as he deftly undid his pants, moving to lower them.

No more foreplay was gonna happen here. Both of them were too far gone. Her, possessed completely by the evil demoness, and him, his judgment clouded by the demoness's evil influence, had sent them both down a path where there was only one possible outcome.

Kelsey and Jeff were gonna fuck.

In a frenzied pace, Jeff tugged down his pants and boxers, revealing his stiff, bulging married cock to Kelsey's excited eyes, which were wide in disbelief. Nine and a half inches in length, with a sizable, prominent tip, and thick enough to where she probably wouldn't be able to fully grip it's width with her nimble hand. And attached to it were two large round and swollen balls, each filled to the brim with thick cum that he was dying to give to her.

Kelsey herself had only seen one penis in her life, that of her boyfriend's. But this was a cock. A real man's cock. A fat, meaty, bulging, throbbing cock. To her young eyes, it looked massive, which it was. And even though the demoness was very, uh... experienced, even she had to admit she was impressed. How could a man like him, on the side of the angels, have a cock so perfectly built for sinful delights?

And she wouldn't have to wait long to experience those delights.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers
123456...8