Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,860 Followers

Fully removing his pants, leaving him completely naked, he moved above her slightly, his weighty hanging cock guiding the way. He moved forward, his swollen eager cockhead swaying slightly, coated with his pre-cum, until the tip pressed against the soft lips of her plump, youthful pussy. With his intelligence dulled by the sin flowing through his veins, he looked up at her gorgeous face for guidance. Biting her plump lower lip sinfully, Kelsey wrapped her arms around his back, her legs around his butt, and pulled him forward.

The tip of Jeff's meaty cock entered Kelsey's waiting cunt.

"Ahhhh!" Kelsey moaned out.

"Jesus!" Jeff groaned. "So fucking tight!"

Kelsey tightened her grip around him and pulled him further, forcing more of his steel-hard prick inside her.

Some small part of him, the part screaming out to stop this madness, the part that remembered that he was married to a woman he loved, the part that had been obscured by the cloud of sin in his mind, tried to deny what he was feeling. But even that part of him, despite everything, couldn't deny in the slightest, how fucking good Kelsey's cunt felt. Yeah, this was wrong and fucked up, but God, did it feel good. He didn't know if it was due to her 18-years of age, or the demoness inside her, but her cunt was tighter and wetter than his wife's vagina ever was and it squeezed every bare inch of his unprotected cock as it entered inside her. This was a cunt built to pleasure cock. To take a big, fat dick and make it feel really, really good.

And that's exactly what it was doing.

Despite her incredible tightness, she was so wet and ready that Jeff's impressive cock was able to slide smoothly inside her, all the way up to the balls. The tight walls of her teenage cunt were gripping every inch of married dick inside her, squeezing it, massaging it, pleasuring it, driving him crazy.

"Uhh..." he groaned, grinding against her as she squeezed her pussy around him.

"This is what you wanted from the beginning!" Kelsey moaned out, grinding against him, clutching him up tight. "You wanted this pussy from the start!"

"Guhhh... fuck!" he moaned, wincing with pleasure as she worked her sinfully tight pussy around his swollen prick, trying to coax a thunderous load from his balls.

"You see what I can give to you?" she moaned hotly in his ear. "Do you see how good it is on my side?"

"Oh my God!" he sighed, moaning into her neck. This was... amazing! It had never felt this good. Nothing had ever made his cock feel this good. She was driving him crazy, squeezing his bulging cock over and over again.

"You see now?" she asked, still slowly grinding her tight pussy around his hard cock. "We didn't come here to hurt men like you. We just want to make you feel REALLY good!" she giggled, arms wrapped tightly around his neck. She couldn't hide the insidious smile crossing her lips. She wasn't lying to him. Her and her sisterhood were immoral pleasure seekers who sought to share their dark, depraved, lusty desires with the best of men. What she wasn't saying was all the bad things they had planned. All the bad things they wanted to get away with while all these good men were... distracted... with the carnal desires they offered.

The world would belong to them. Her sisterhood. Those who reveled in dark magic. The demonesses and the witches and others of their ilk. Those who embraced the delights of sin. The world already pulsed with the blood flow of dark magic, just beneath the surface. Those on the other side tried to deny it, to suppress it, to act like it wasn't there. They spread their lies and acted above it all, when instead they were as corrupt as the rest. At least with the sisterhood of dark magic, they would be honest with their evil intentions.

They would control the world. Exert their influence to make the world a fitting place for women like them. Cull out the liars and the weak. The unworthy men and inferior women. Eliminate all who stood in their way. The world would burn and a better one would rise from the ashes, a perfect place for their kind. And through it all, the best of men, the best hope for humanity, would fill their evil cunts full of sperm and give them the pleasure they so richly deserved.

Energized by her plans coming together, the demon inside Kelsey acted. Summoning the strength of her true self, she rolled them both over. It was a strange sight, this taut, fit 18-year-old with luscious curves overwhelming a full grown adult man, but she did it with ease. Now she was on top of him, still squeezing her juicy pussy around his straining shaft. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushed herself up.

"We were meant for this baby," Kelsey stated, smirking as she looked down at the handsome, fit man beneath her. "We've been watching you for awhile... you fought for so long against us. Tried to deny us our rightful place. Isn't it SO much better to just give in? Just join us instead?"

"Oh..." he groaned. There was still a part of him trying to deny all that she said, but that voice inside him was getting quieter and quieter. And a new voice, that other voice, the mystery voice, was only getting louder. It was speaking to his basest urges, trying to get him to go along with Kelsey's dark designs. And that voice was winning.

His wife was still unconscious, and he hadn't even checked on her. And he was currently balls-deep in a demon-possessed teen. All these things should force him off this bed right now. But all he could do was look up and stare at those tits!

Holy shit! They looked massive! Huge and soft and succulent. Perfectly round and unbelievably firm. Mouth-wateringly smooth. They looked amazingly heavy and fleshy and bouncy, jiggling with every small move she made, begging for a strong pair of hands to grab them. They were taking the fight out of him, with every heavenly sway.

'Touch them...'

He wanted to.

'Big Breasts...'

So big.

'You like them...'

They are nice.

'You love them...'

They are VERY nice.

'You love girls with big tits, don't you?'

They are especially hot.

'So sexy...'

Very sexy.

'Feel them...'

He wanted to.

'So soft...'

They do look amazingly soft.

'Your wife's boobs don't compare...'

They really don't.

'Your wife is nothing compared to her...'

Kelsey has his wife beat in every way.

'Squeeze them...'

He REALLY wanted to.

'They must feel SO good...'

They must.

'Don't fight it...'

He didn't want to.

'Don't fight it...'

Her breasts did look amazing.

'Don't fight it...'

So big.

'Don't fight it...'

So soft.

'Don't fight it...'

So perfect.

'Don't fight it...'

Would it be so bad?

'Don't fight it...'

One touch wouldn't hurt?

'Don't fight it...'

All he had to do was give in.

'Don't fight it...'

He couldn't.

He was so far gone. He could barely muster up a reason not to just give in. Going forward with Kelsey just seemed so alluring. Going backwards and rejoining his wife seemed so dull in comparison. He had gone so far already. Was it so much worse to go just a little farther?

So Jeff reached up to shamelessly palm Kelsey's mammoth breasts.

"Ahhh! That's it!" Kelsey moaned as she felt the married man's hands grope her huge tits. She felt his big, strong hands against her smooth, soft skin, groping her. His large fingers dug into the soft, succulent flesh, amazed by the softness. His first feel of her chest had almost been beyond thought, an instinctual act that he didn't even realize he was doing until it was done. A stray feel in the heat of the moment that got lost in the shuffle of more important things. But now, for the first time, he got to fully appreciate them. He got to deliberately feel these perfect boobs for the first time, worshipping them with his palms, squeezing them, running his fingers across the soft pliant skin.

"Feel them, hon..." Kelsey moaned, rewarding him for feeling her up by squeezing her cunt around his throbbing shaft. Her copious juices leaking along his shaft, marinating his cock, soaking his balls in her sinful girl-cum. "Don't they feel good? Yeah, that's it, keep squeezing them. You like them, baby? You like my big tits?"

"Jesus..." Jeff moaned, his cock twitching in pleasure.

"Uh uh, he's got nothing to do it with it, haha..." Kelsey laughed before bringing her hands over his, helping him dig in deeper on her huge boobs. "It's not halos and sunshine filling your hands right now! It's sin... evil... lust... darkness... that's what made these tits you love so fucking big!" she said, gyrating on his eager prick.

"Oh!" Jeff moaned beneath her.

"I'm not hurting this poor girl..." the demon inside Kelsey said. "I'm just bringing out the best in her. Put a little sin in her veins... make her the woman she was meant to be. Not the nice, sweet, church-going girl that takes joy from helping the less fortunate. No! Ugh! Boring! No, I'm making the hot, sexy, evil little seductress she was always meant to be. Here... let me show you what she's capable of now."

Using her toned, fit thighs, she raised herself up, revealing his shiny, swollen cock to them both again, raising up till only the tip was lodged in her plump young pussy. She paused for just a moment before slamming herself down, their bodies colliding roughly.

"Oh! Shit!" Jeff moaned. Kelsey repeated the motion, again and again, working up into a good pace as she began riding Jeff's hard married cock. Her newly big, sin-infused tits bounced in his palms.

"You like that!? You like that fucking cunt!?" Kelsey spat out as she worked herself up, riding him faster.

"Fuck..." Jeff sighed. He glanced down at where their genitals were conjoined. Her tight, plump lips stretched to the max around his thick, pulsing shaft, gripping it and pleasuring him with every bounce. It felt so good! The good voice inside him, the one trying to defend him against this demoness's vile ways, to preserve the good man inside him, that voice was getting snuffed out. Lost beyond the overwhelming pleasure she was making him feel. It was like the nagging voice of his wife, trying to prevent him from enjoying the insane pleasure this young, vibrant woman was bringing him. Trying to ruin his fun. It was so much easier to just go along with Kelsey. Trying to resist this pleasure and deny how good it felt was impossible. He was in too deep now. It felt too good. Her tits were too big to deny. He was in her clutches, and there was no escape unless the demoness let him.

"Do you love it!? Fuck! Tell me! Do you love fucking me!?" Kelsey asked, slamming herself down his huge pole as he continued groping her big tits.

"Gah... so good!" he groaned out, unable to deny the truth. This was the best sex of his life. He had never felt this good. His cock was going crazy, and it was only by pure miracle that he hadn't cum yet.

And they were just getting started.

"Shit! Here..." she said, pausing her bouncing momentarily to lean forward, her massive, smooth, silky tits now hanging above his face, her hard throbbing nipples calling to him. "Suck my tits, baby! I know you've wanted to from the start! Suck on my nipples, honey, and we'll be together forever! Please!" she moaned.

There was no hesitation. She had driven him so crazy with her big tits and her tight cunt that he couldn't think straight. He was simply going onward based on the implied promise of more pleasure. A greater pleasure.

And more pleasure he was gonna get.

Jeff leaned up and attached his open mouth to one of her throbbing nipples, forming a tight seal around the nub.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Yes!" Kelsey screamed out. Jeff sucked on the nipple, lost in the sensation. He teased the hard nub with his tongue, circling around her hard nipple as his open mouth attacked her big breast. "FUCK! Bite my nipple, baby, bite it! YES!" she squealed as the married man bit down lightly on her rubbery nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure through her. She leaned down, molding her huge breast against his face, reaching up to squeeze it as his mouth stayed attached to her nipple. "Open up, baby... swallow this down."

Jeff's eyes went wide as a surge of liquid hit the back of his throat. His mind was so addled that it took him a moment to realize she was squirting milk into his mouth. He jerked back slightly at this realization, but she held him in place, making sure he didn't go anywhere.

"Take it, baby," she moaned out. "Take my milk. Swallow it down. Taste it! Savor it! You know you want to."

Despite his initial shock, he couldn't help but get into the depraved act. He let the warm liquid pool in his mouth, allowing him to taste it. The milk was sweet, very sweet, but it was tinged with something he couldn't place.

"That's it... swallow my milk." Kelsey urged. "The milk of the demoness. Hellfire. Lust. Sin. That it's what it's brimming with. Evil. Swallow it all down and let it fill you completely. Once you swallow it down, it will be part of you forever. Drink it in and we'll be connected for eternity. Taste it and I'll always be with you. Your blood will boil with delicious sin!"

At first, the words she was saying made that now small voice inside him lash out, eager to free his mouth from the corrupting influence of her demonic milk. But the problem was that it tasted so good. Really, REALLY good. The flavor of sin was amazing, and he couldn't get enough, swallowing it down without hesitation.

"You are so good at this!" Kelsey moaned, rewarding his acceptance by squeezing her cunt around his bloated shaft as she cradled his head against her breast. He kept at it, sucking at her hard nipple, gulping down the sinful liquid from her stiff teat. He finally was able to pull his mouth from her tit, only due to the need for breath, but the breath was short-lived, as he feverishly attacked her other nipple with the same fervor he did the first, taking milk from this udder as well. And with each gulp of the evil fluid, that voice inside him objecting to all of this getting quieter and quieter, until it couldn't be heard at all.

Knowing he didn't need the help anymore, Kelsey resumed bouncing on his bloated cock, riding his full length smoothly as he kept his mouth attached to her huge breast.

But even now that his objections were all but erased, where that nagging voice of his wife had been suppressed within him, the real thing had reawakened.

Alice stirred from her unconscious state. It took her a moment to realize where she was, on the floor of Kelsey Cooper's bedroom. As she remembered what had happened to her, she realized her throat was still slightly swollen by Kelsey's attack. Still a little dizzy, it took her a moment to gather her wits. She looked to the side to see the nun unconscious in the corner. Either that, or she was cowering in fear, but Alice was in such a daze she couldn't tell. And she was also hearing a strange noise that she couldn't quite place. But as she looked around, there was one thing she didn't see.

Jeff.

Suddenly in a panic, she moved to her hands and feet before standing up. Her head was still spinning, so it took her a moment to get a clear picture of what was going on. And when it did...

"What the fuck!" Alice called out.

In front of her was the unholy tableau of illicit fucking. Her husband had taken the young woman's place, on his back on the bed, naked. And on top of him was the girl. Kelsey. Naked as well. Riding her husband's cock roughly.

"Wha... what are you doing?" she called out, stunned, momentarily forgetting what she was supposed to be doing, watching the 18-year-old's bare ass rising and falling as she fucked Alice's husband.

Neither of the illicit lovers really acknowledged her. If anything, it only energized Kelsey. She sat up, yanking her nipple from his eager mouth, and began riding him harder, slamming down on his married cock, the meaty slaps filling the room.

Alice was stunned by her husband's lack of response. What had happened when she was out? One minute, he's fighting against this demoness. The next, he's fucking her!? What the fuck had happened? Jeff would never do this. No, never. That means... what did the demon do to him? She had already possessed Kelsey. Maybe she had used her unholy influence on him too? Clouded his mind with her twisted manners, corrupting his good spirit. That had to be it. It had to be.

He looked unrecognizable. His face was twisted in masculine lust as he was ridden by this possessed young woman. She watched his hands reach up to embrace her massive breasts, squeezing them lustfully as they bounced up and down with their savage fucking. And his eyes... they glowed a dull red. This was confirmation to Alice. She was right! The demoness's influence had spread to Jeff somehow. The true him would never do this. Only through her trickery could she convince him to do this. This only spurred her into action more, knowing the only way to end this was to cast that demon back from whence it came, to rescue her husband and the poor possessed girl.

With a purpose, Alice moved to approach the bed, but Kelsey, without even a glance, extended her hand towards Alice, using her dark magic to take control of Alice, slamming her body back against the wall and holding her there.

"You see that, baby?" Kelsey snarled, looking down at Jeff. "Your dumb cunt wife's awake. Yes! Fuck! Do you think we should stop? Or do you just want to keep fucking me?"

Jeff's eyes never left Kelsey's gorgeous face. His hands never stopped playing with her massive breasts. He didn't even give one glance over to his wife. He just kept driving up into Kelsey, fucking her. Alice couldn't move a muscle as she was frozen in place, and she couldn't call out to him either. All she could do was watch and listen.

"Tell me!" Kelsey demanded. "Tell me that you don't care about your dumb cunt wife! Say it!" Alice watched, hoping he would fight back.

"I don't care about her!" Jeff seethed, his eyes never leaving Kelsey.

"No! Say it! Say you don't care about your dumb CUNT wife!" Kelsey demanded, riding his cock harder. "Say it to make me happy! Say it so I can cum!"

Jeff was so far gone at this point. He had tunnel vision, only focused on Kelsey and her delicious body. Her sinfully sexy words. Nothing else mattered. Only Kelsey. Only pleasure. So he was willing to do anything for her at this point. Tell her whatever she wanted to hear, to ensure them both the highest level of pleasure.

"I don't care about my cunt wife!" Jeff grunted out, these words a slap in the face to Alice. Even though she knew he had been compromised by the demoness, it still hurt to hear him say this. "I only care about you!" Jeff added, his eyes only on Kelsey.

"Fuck!" Kelsey moaned out, a ripple of lust coursing through her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she shivered. When her eyes opened, they were blazing with an unnerving red glow. She glanced over at Alice, her lips twisted in a hungry smile. "Do you love me, baby?" Kelsey asked, still writhing on Jeff's married dick, his palms still greedily squeezing her big tits.

"Yes... I love you!" Jeff groaned, driving up into her harder.

"You love me more than your dreary, ugly little cunt of a wife?" Kelsey asked, her lips twisted in an evil grin as she stared at Alice as she fucked her husband into submission.

"Yes! She's nothing compared to you!" Jeff moaned out. "You're hotter... fuck... younger... God damn... so fucking sexy!" he stated, squeezing her big, soft tits, driving up into her roughly, the full length of his thick, swollen cock pumping smoothly in and out of her tight, drenched, clasping pussy. "You're better than her in every way! You fuck so much better than her. You're in better shape... fuck... your butt is way better than her flat, flabby ass! Goddamn! Your pussy feels so much better than hers. And fuck... your big tits are amazing!"

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,860 Followers
123456...8