Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to come across as skeptical of him or anything. She couldn't let Jeff know that she had any doubts of him. Of course, she would never judge him for what happened. She just wanted to be there for him if he showed some scars from that night's events. But until that happened, she would be the nice supportive wife. She would put on a happy smile and act like things were all good, but she would be thinking about that night, and its effects, for a long time.

And so would Jeff.

He had been honest with his wife about his true feelings for her, about how the things that happened that night were due to the demon's influence, and not his own. That all was true. But like his wife, he had been affected by the events of that crazy night. And while, yes, part of him looked back in regret, for the things that he had said and done under the demoness's influence, he wasn't as haunted as he thought he'd be. He had fallen under Zephrys' sway, a being of great power from the depths of hell. He should be upset for that type of invasion. He should be furious. That bitch made him cheat on his wife and possessed that girl, making her say and do terrible things. He should be overjoyed that his wife cast that thing back to hell where it belonged.

But he wasn't.

His feelings were strange. He couldn't fully define his own feelings on the matter, to be honest. He had touched something, something no earthly being usually could, and despite how wrong those events were, what had transpired there were the most vibrant events of his entire life. So coming back to normalcy strangely felt like a letdown, despite how bad those things seemed at the time. He would never tell his wife this. No! Never! Alice could never hear him talk like this. He didn't want her to start thinking that he had actually enjoyed what had happened to him.

Even though he did.

That was the crux of everything, really. That was what had haunted his dreams. What filled his memories. At the end of the day, after all the crazy shit that went down, all he could think about was one thing.

The sex had been fucking amazing.

He felt truly awful to admit this, but he couldn't deny it. It was the truth. It was the best sex of his life. Putting that evil slut demon in that 18-year-old's body, using her demonic powers to enhance her body, turning her into an evil, hot-bodied seductress. An intoxicatingly sexy creature who's seductive wiles and luscious body would drive any man into submission. It was incredible!

And damn, those tits!

He wasn't normally driven by such superfluous things, but damn, those suckers were unforgettable. Most men could only dream of experiencing tits that perfectly huge and soft first hand. But he had, and they were every bit as amazing as you could dream about. He could still feel their softness in his palms. He could still taste her delicious sinful milk on his tongue. Her breasts... her ass... her face... her pussy... every part of her was sinfully attractive. And yeah, she had been possessed by a demoness, and all those nasty words, her fucked-up dirty talk, and that ferocious sexual energy, that had all come from Zephrys, the demoness, not Kelsey, whose body she possessed. That added a whole other layer of shit to this whole thing. The whole situation was so fucked up, and it should be the most traumatic experience of his life, but whenever he thought back to that night, his cock would get rock hard.

But he could never admit this. No... not to anyone. Not ever. None of them would understand. He wasn't even sure he understood

So he went on, acting like things were normal, like he hadn't been too affected. When he made love to his wife for the first time after the incident, he acted like he wasn't thinking about Kelsey in her place. In his downtime, he pretended to be focused on normal things, and not secretly thinking about Kelsey's gorgeous face and juicy tits. When he was transcribing the events of that night down, he had to stop himself a few times from mentioning how great Kelsey's pussy felt.

Yeah... all was normal.

He did his best to shake these traitorous thoughts and just move on and proceed with his life. But the effects of that night weren't over yet.

A few weeks after the incident, both Alice and Jeff returned at the Coopers house to meet with the family again. The church had been in and out of the house, studying Kelsey's room, combing through it to better understand how the demon had gotten to Kelsey. So, they weren't too put-off by the Proctors return, as they were used to having a bunch of people around after the crazy events of a few weeks prior. In fact, they were happy to see the couple that had rescued their daughter and weren't afraid to go over the events of that night.

"The demon was named Zephrys..." Alice stated, sitting across from the Cooper parents, with Kelsey sitting to their side. "The demoness was a truly nasty one. A powerful creature. We are still trying to figure how she came to inhabit your daughter. We are still going back and forth with the church on that. In fact, in about a week, I'll be meeting with some higher ups at the church to discuss this more fully, and try to get to the bottom of what happened." The Coopers nodded at this, and Kelsey had her head down, looking away.

"But... the demon is gone?" Darlene Cooper asked.

"Yes. Rest assured, our efforts were effective. Obviously... the encounter had some... lasting effects," Alice began. Jeff glanced over Kelsey again. And yes... the demoness had left a permanent effect on her. Those enhancements that Zephrys had wrought with her body were indeed permanent. Meaning, her butt had permanently been enhanced, making it rounder and juicier than before. And her breasts were now as massive, round, and juicy as they had been that night. She had begun that night as a thin, lithe teen. Now, she truly had the body of a woman. Jeff did his best not to stare, despite how good she looked. Her outfit was simple, a fashionable pair of slim, tight jeans and a snug black cotton top, straining to contain her massive bust. They jiggled with every move she made. It was clear that she wasn't used to her new body yet, as that top was now far too small for her, not built to contain such enormous, firm breasts. Jeff looked away, refocusing on the conversation at hand.

"Even though the incident left lasting effects..." Alice resumed, "I assure you that this is over. There might be a bit of residue left behind, maybe some small, behavioral changes, but in my experience, it's never anything too severe," she explained, warning Kelsey's parents and assuring them that even though they might see some changes in their daughter, she was still the same person. Alice was in the same boat, keeping an eye out for any changes in her husband. "But I assure you, the demon is gone. Demons like her don't return to the same people. Once they are vanquished in the manner we vanquished her, the only way she can possibly come back is if she is summoned. This was her one shot, and we stopped her. Yes, Zephrys was a persistent little bugger, but she's gone now. The best thing is to try to do your best to move on. I know it might be tough, but it's all you can do. You're out of the darkness now. Savor the light." The parents smiled, but Kelsey still didn't raise her eyes.

"Kelsey..." Alice said softly. "I want to make sure before we go... are you okay?"

Finally, the young woman raised her eyes. They rose first to look at Jeff for a long, shared moment. A memory flashed in Jeff's head, Kelsey and him together... in bed... fucking like crazy. He shook his head clear, ashamed that he was still thinking like this. Kelsey looked at Alice, those big, bright eyes hesitant.

"I'm okay..." she said softly. Alice studied her for a moment, trying to read her.

"I know that the events of that night were... traumatic..." Alice said delicately, not betraying the young woman's trust. Her parents still didn't know exactly what had happened that night. They still didn't know what she had done. The Church didn't either. All they knew was that the demoness had made a move on Jeff, and in doing so let slip her true identity, which allowed them to vanquish her. That was all they really needed to know. Delving any deeper would invite too many unwanted questions. The only people who would know what truly happened that night were Alice, Jeff, and Kelsey, and it would stay that way. "But... Kelsey, you need to know that you did nothing wrong. You are still as pure and true as you were before. That wasn't you. Live your life. Don't let Zephrys win."

Kelsey took in her words and nodded. Alice smiled.

"And Kelsey, if you need anything at all, if you have any questions, call us. If any of you guys have any questions, let us know..." Alice stated. Alice and Jeff then gathered their things and made to leave. Jeff shook the parents' hands and Alice did the same. Kelsey was a little back from them, and didn't acknowledge them as they made to leave. It was only as Jeff looked back as he stepped out the door that he met her stare, their eyes lingering on each others' for a moment.

His cock grew as hard as concrete in his pants.

*************

About a week later, Alice and Jeff were set to make their trip to go see the church to go over Kelsey's exorcism. But Alice, sensing Jeff was still going through things, let him stay home and have some peace and quiet. After what he'd been through, he'd earned it.

Jeff did his best to keep his mind on other things, but it always came to back to the events of that night. He tried to watch some TV, or listen to some music, but his cock was throbbing with need. He was about to give up and just jack off to thoughts of Kelsey, as had become ritual lately, when the phone rang.

"Mr. Proctor?" the phone said.

"Yes?" he replied.

"This is Darlene Cooper, Kelsey's mom," she said.

"Oh... how can I help you?" he said, a little ashamed that he was about to jack off to thoughts of her daughter.

"This might sound strange, but... have you heard from Kelsey?" she asked.

"No... is something wrong?" Jeff asked.

"She went to hang out with some friends last night, or at least she said she was. But... no one's heard from her. I thought... maybe she had come to you guys." Mrs. Cooper said.

"Um... no, I haven't heard from her." Jeff said.

"Oh God..." Darlene gasped softly.

"Darlene, don't worry, I'm sure she's fine. A major event took place... maybe she's still processing it." Jeff speculated.

"Maybe..." she said.

"She seems like a good young woman. Very intelligent. Doesn't hang out in a bad crowd. I'm sure she's fine. If I hear from her, I'll let you know, okay?" Jeff said.

"Okay. I hope so," she said, sounding partially reassured.

Jeff was a little concerned when he hung up the phone, but he didn't have long to think before there was a knock at the door. Caught off guard, he went to the front door to answer it.

And there she stood. Kelsey Cooper.

Speak of the devil.

It was clear from one look at her that she had gotten more comfortably with her new body, Clad in a dark pair of tight yoga pants and a tight, dark blue tank top, very low-cut and cleavagey, showing off a fair amount. She looked even better than he remembered. He looked up from her chest just as she looked up at Jeff.

"Kelsey?" Jeff said, stunned. The object of his fantasies was standing right here. His cock stiffened again. "What are you doing here?"

"I..." she began, glancing away. "I needed to talk to you..."

"Well, you should have let us know. Alice isn't here right now, and your mom is worried sick..." he began.

"I wanted to talk to... only you," she stated. A pause hung between them. Jeff looked down at her, unsure of what was going on, but with the way he had been thinking, there was no way he wasn't inviting her inside.

"What do you need?" he asked as he closed the door behind them, trying not to stare at her huge tits.

"I..." she began, looking down at the floor nervously. "I... ever since that night... I can't stop thinking about it. About everything. About... what we did," she stated, looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, unsure. "You don't have to feel guilty."

"I don't." she said softly but firmly, her eyes staring into his. "That's the thing. I don't feel guilty about any of it. Every time I look back, my pussy gets wet. And every time I think about you, my nipples get hard..." Jeff glanced down, and sure enough, her hard nipples were poking through her top.

"Kelsey," Jeff began, warning her lightly, but she stopped him.

"You have to feel it too, don't you?" she asked pleadingly. "I know it was wrong, but... that felt way too good to just forget."

"Kelsey," he began again. "It's best to just... move on. Don't look back," he stated nervously.

"Can you?" she asked simply, glancing down at his clearly defined bulge.

"Kelsey!" he said, backing up, bending over slightly to hide his erection. As if seeing what she wanted to see, her glare turned predatory as she began approaching him.

"I don't regret what I did with you," she admitted, stepping forward, her big boobs bouncing with every perfect step. "The sex... it was so fucking good. I... I never would have landed a man like you unless what happened, happened. With how she changed me..."

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked, concerned, as he backed up.

"You're the only one who would understand what it was like. Her mind inside of mine. She was insane, but... I kind of understand her now. I felt what she felt, and I know how badly she needed it, and I get it. That level of lust. And filth. You felt it too..." she stated.

"It's best not to think about it..." Jeff said, his back hitting a wall, unable to pull his eyes from her cleavage.

"I can't forget it!" she replied. "Ever since that demoness got ripped from me, it feels like part of her is still inside me," she said, moving closer. "And to be honest... part of me wishes she was still inside me. Her power... her lust. It was... incredible... wasn't it?" she stated, biting her lower lip as her large breasts pressed into his chest. She looked up at Jeff before moving her mouth to his ear. "Part of me wishes you were still inside me too..." She let that thought hang as Jeff's eyes went wide.

"Kelsey..." he croaked lightly. He stepped back slightly, a bit afraid of the thoughts she was inciting in him.

"When you came inside me before, right at the end, when it was just me and you... it felt so good! I felt so loved! I never wanted to leave that moment! Even though she was gone... at that point, I wanted the same thing she wanted. All I could think about is that it would have been so perfect if I got pregnant right then! I would have been so happy if me and you went on that journey together." she said, the words pouring out of her.

"Kelsey," he warned, despite the fact that hearing her talk like this was turning him on in ways he couldn't believe.

"Unfortunately, it didn't take then," Kelsey began sadly. "But... I was thinking we could correct that mistake. We can correct a lot of mistakes together. Because Jeff, I'm, like, ovulating right now, and I have never been this horny in my life! If we make a baby together, I'll be so fucking happy, and you will too. Trust me." she said, stepping towards him.

Without a glance down, she reached forward and grabbed his bulging cock through his pants. She began rubbing his dick, causing him to wince in barely contained pleasure. Part of him wanted to push her away and reject her, but then again, part of him really didn't. She moved her lips to his ear again.

"Maybe together..." she began. "We can find her again. Let her teach us everything she knows." She said, kissing his earlobe softly, making him moan. "And until we do... maybe we can relive that night... together. Show her what we learned... make her proud," she offered, looking up at him hopefully, a hint of that familiar red glow in her eyes.

His eyes were glowing too.

************

Jeff and Kelsey proceeded to have a lot of sex. Like... A LOT of sex.

Within minutes of this conversation, the clothes came off, and they were in his marital bed, going at it like crazy. His cock returned home, deep inside her wet teenage cunt. And as soon as he entered her again, he wondered how he could have ever lived without her. And when he got his hands on those tits again, and put his mouth on them, rubbed his face against them... he didn't know how he'd ever let them go.

They fucked hard and rough to start, which only ended when he filled her up with cum. But that was just the beginning. She inhaled his shaft with her mouth, those plump lips wrapped around it, sucking him back to full hardness, toying with his large nuts with her fingers until he came in her mouth, swallowing his load. Her smile looked devilish after she gulped down his cum.

She was inspired to do it all, and do it all they did. He fucked her tight cunt a lot. She sucked his huge dick like crazy. She fucked his huge cock with her big, soft tits, smothering his shaft with them until he blew his load all over them. And, of course, she gave up her ass for him. Weeks prior, she never even considered this act, but now, she gleefully offered her ass to the married man, which he gladly took. It took a bit, but she grew to enjoy the aggressive butt sex, to the point where she'd be the one begging for it.

It was the best sex of Jeff's life, even better than the night with the demon. The demon had stirred something up in both of them, and they were now reaping that desire with each other. They fucked in every room in the house, going crazy with each other, fully lost in the haze of lust. They just kept fucking and fucking and fucking, for days on end.

Alice returned home three days later. She stepped into her house, finding it a complete mess. Furniture was moved around, there was stuff everywhere and there were some strange noises coming from within. Her warning radar was pinging like crazy as she moved closer to the bedroom, stepping over strewn clothing and mystery liquids. Opening her bedroom door, her heart fell through the floor.

On the bed was Jeff, naked, with the girl, Kelsey, on top of him. Fucking him. Roughly. She was as naked as he was, her shapely bare ass facing the stunned wife. She kept riding Jeff's cock, smoothly taking it in her taut cunt. Again and again and again. It was just like before. Just like that night in her bedroom. Was this real? Was this a nightmare? What was happening?

Alice was frozen in place, beyond stunned, just watching them go at it. This went on for a few minutes until finally, at the exact same moment, Kelsey and Jeff turned and looked at her. Faces expressionless, uncaring. Lost in a haze.

And both their eyes were glowing a fiery red.

Alice's heart jumped in fear. This was a nightmare come to life. She couldn't deal with it. It couldn't be real. It was too much evil to handle. Before she could find any answers, she fainted, collapsing onto a heap on the floor.

When she awoke, hours later, like dust in the wind, Jeff and Kelsey were gone. Disappeared. The damage they had left behind was still there, as was the evidence of what they had done. Alice was dizzy as she rose to her feet, and she was about to leave the bedroom when she saw something on the bedroom mirror. Words, written in bright red lipstick.

"QUEEN ZEPHRYS WILL RISE AGAIN!"

*******************

*******************

The nun was shivering with fear. She was so terrified it felt like she was about to pee herself.

"A truly terrifying story," Madeline said, smiling. "You see, even though Zephrys was truly vanquished with but a second to spare, she had left her mark in both Kelsey and Jeff. A little part of her, left behind in both of them, still there even when the demoness herself was sent back to Hell. Those two... forever changed, forever altered, by their run in with that evil little bitch. The fact that those two came together again was simply inevitable. So, you see... even in failure, we win. Even when we are struck down, it is only temporary. Nothing can hold us down."

1...345678