Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"Okay, calm down, your majesty," Madeline said with a small smirk, stepping up to Zephrys. The demon looked at the witch, eyes narrowing slightly at this small slight, but Madeline didn't care. Some women, like Zephrys, had to declare themselves royalty. But true royalty, like Madeline the Queen Witch, didn't have to say a thing. That type of regard came naturally to powerful women like her. "I will say, Zephrys... the new look works for you."

"Well, seeing what I started with, I might just be a miracle worker!" Zephrys proclaimed.

"Hmmm..." Madeline said, straightening Zephrys' habit. Madeline knew Zephrys, and even though she didn't exactly like her, her power could not be denied, and for their war to succeed, they needed beings like Zephrys on their side. "Now, you know the plan. Return to the church, explain away your... changes... tell them that you finally decided to go under the knife. And then, once they welcome you into the inner circle, give us everything. All their intel. Everything. And when the times comes, and you're still inside... you strike!"

"I know!" Zephrys replied brattily. Madeline's eyes narrowed. She knew this demon always had something up her sleeve, another plan at play, and she was doing her best to warn her against it.

Madeline's suspicions were correct.

Sure, Zephrys would go along with this little plan. But that didn't mean she couldn't have plans of her own, ones that Madeline didn't have to know about. Zephrys had been confined in the depths of hell for far too long. She wanted to stretch her legs, so to speak, and really enjoy the fruits her mortal form could grant her. Do the type of twisted, fucked-up shit only a slutty demoness like her could come up. Gather a group of her own, like this bitch Madeline had. And maybe then, once she had spread her influence wider than even Madeline had, she would make her move. Take over this group, supplant Madeline, and take her place as the true Queen of Darkness, whose power was unparalleled. Everyone would fear her power, and worship her intense beauty. The mere thought made her nipples hard.

But all this...it would come later. And until that day came, she could be patient.

"Why we opted to give you a job that requires subtlety, I'll never know," Madeline muttered.

"I can be subtle," Zephrys stated bluntly.

"I hope you can." Madeline said. "Your job is a vital one."

"I'll get it done. And honey... I'll have fun tearing those bitches apart!" Zephrys said with a snarl.

"You'd better!" Madeline said, before moving to stand next to the demon, reaching back and slapping her ass firmly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the demon Zephrys!" Madeline announced.

The mansion filled with applause.

The witches, the black coven, the users of dark magic, the evil slut-bitches from hell, they were gaining power. And if their power kept growing at this rate, it seemed like nothing would be able to slow them down.

The darkness... it was spreading.

**************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...345678