Trilogy Part 1B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers

Janet was by now lost to all sensation except the fullness of her groin. The two shafts pressed every tender spot inside her, while the base of the phallus pressed against her clit. She was atop one stable boy, the other caught inside her from behind. She pretended she was a milking maid, and vowed to milk them of all their juices. She raised herself slowly, gasping, sobbing, as each opening reluctantly gave up inch by inch of their captors, and then slowly pushed herself back down on them both.

Each thrust and movement allowing her muscles to give just a little more each time, until she was soon slipping her way freely up and down both monsters. John felt so huge cocooned there in her arse, sliding along the tunnel walls. The blindfold gave her the luxury of anonymity, not caring where or who she was, all she felt was the need to be filled, fucked and used by the two cocks she now owned, in every sense of the word.

John trickled the control of the motor inside the phallus until it was a tingling, so sweet, so luxuriant. This way they were both feeling the benefits of her new toy, both gaining different pleasures but the same amount of thrill from it. All caution was thrown to the wind, Janet in her stable world, and John in a blind frenzy of need and desire. She began hurling herself down onto the splitting members inside her, wanting to feel herself come and then relish the burst of seed so deep within her. Powerful images of being fucked sore by the stable boys blinded her, she was lost in a world of her own making, and the boiling deep inside her which she relished so much began to overtake her, nothing now could stop her.

She screamed out so loud that John had to put one hand across her mouth, the other still glued and toying with a breast and nipple. This merely served to heighten the wanton lust inside her mind, being force fucked by the two boys against her will, and silenced into submission. Muffled wails of agony and pleasure spilled between his fingers from her mouth as she came, riding the torrent of light and power till she could move no more and so sobbing, she fell forward to rest on her hands again. Inside her the monster still twitched and whirred with a life of its' own. Behind her, John had been pushed to the limits. The sight of his bound wife offering herself openly to him, pulsing and squeezing him with every muscle inside her' writhing with pain and ecstasy tore him free of all inhibitions. Holding her shoulders now, he found himself unable to stop driving his length deep into her secret place, knowing she wanted him still.

Time after time he rode in and out of her, unaware that mentally she was being fucked by him atop a stranger, whose cock still triggered every point inside her moist hole. She was unable to move she couldn't resist, she wanted him to come there for the first time.

At last he could hold back no longer, and he felt the familiar tension in his balls, the tingling growing along his shaft as he sensed another orgasm welling inside her. He groaned, he was about to come. He made to pull out of her, still not sure if this was what she wanted. She felt him move slightly and guessed he was about to pull from her, so she lifted her tired body up, forcing herself back onto him so that he would not be able to pull away.

As the first rush of come ploughed up his shaft she clenched hard with every muscle inside her, biting her lip to stop the wail that would come from her. She felt him tremble, felt him shake, and then felt every last drop issue from him as he came deep inside her, the heat of his spunk soothing her, and flashing small dancing orgasms through her. She slowed her pace on him as he began to lose his stiffness, just as he reached the control to the motor and eased it down to click off.

He slid from her body, the walls of her arse still apart, the muscles twitching and jerking, and spunk, his spunk running from those private lips. He covered her back with his body and slipped the knot of the ties that bound her. He then gently withdrew the shaft from her pussy, and holding her in his arms laid her on her side on the bed, folding himself into her back, clasping her in his arms.

nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers
12