Trilogy Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had re-enacted that scene many times since, and the tremors it gave her every time were still fresh and clear inside her. She felt him behind her, nuzzling her neck, licking the nape and folding his arms to encircle her belly and hold her to him. Turning, she fell onto his mouth, feeling him against her, knowing he wanted her, and she readied herself to sit and then lay back on the table, to have him inside her.

The doorbell rang. She groaned, pulling him hard to her. It rang again, the crescendo of the bell jangling through, cutting the tension, the atmosphere. Sending him to the door to sort it out, she reached for the cupboard door to find another bottle. Laughter rang from the hallway, she heard the door close, and John reappeared.

"It's Dave, he's just popped round with those Opera CDs to see if there are any you would like to borrow. Fetch another glass"

She froze, staring at him, placing the bottle shakily on the worktop. Pulling the robe tightly around her, she looked at him, stunned and asked, "Where is he?"

"Oh he's in the…" John realised, looking at her face, seeing the blush, the shame, the panic in her. "The video. Oh my God. What do we do?"

They both rushed for the door, Janet clutching the fresh glass, John holding the bottle by the neck, his knuckles white with the grip, echoing the drain of colour from his face. Walking into the living room, they saw Dave, his back to them, his body stiff, his eyes glued to the television, where Janet was sliding up and down John's thighs, him tied to the bed. He heard them as John reached the emote control and stopped the tape. He turned, red faced with a stunned look on his face, stammering and blurting out his apology.

"I'm sorry, it was just on, I thought it was a film. I only just realised it wasn't when the camera didn't move, and then saw it was you"

Janet blushed, offered him the glass, and turned to pick hers up, draining the remnants and asking John for a refill. They sat down, turning the conversation away from the tape, and onto the Opera discs he clutched with shaking hands. Eventually, he muttered his apologies, saying he would have to go, and stood to turn to the door, his erection painfully clear to Janet's eyes, trapped as it was in his trousers. John turned to glare at her as she spoke.

"So, Dave, what did you think to our little, erm, film?"

Dave was a bit of a buff when it came to photography and video, he had all the equipment and a makeshift studio in his garage back home. Over the years he had done some portraits for them, and some rather nice risqué shots of Janet, back to the camera, naked from the waist up, looking demurely into the lens over her shoulder. He mumbled a bit, then become bolder as he fell with confidence into an area he knew.

He explained that it was good, no, it was very good. The only fault, if anything, was the same with a lot of home movies, that there was no movement in the camera. If the people making the film moved slightly out of shot, that was all that you got, headless fucking, or worse still fuck-less heads.

And there were no close ups, they could have really caught the heat of the moment if the camera had panned across their bodies and showed the heat of the moment. He stopped, aware of where he was, and turned, almost running to the door.

Just before he reached it, Janet called out after him, almost making him fall and startling herself too when she heard herself say "Well next time, we'll probably call on you to be the camera man. Say you'll do it for us Dave, it would be so much better to see what it's really like done properly"

As John ushered Dave out, she could feel herself wetting again at the top of her legs, and she flicked the tape back on, watching them both, static, thinking how it would have looked if the camera had just zoomed in there, at that point.

He came back into the room, about to speak, when she threw herself at him, forcing him down onto the floor, ripping the robe from his body, tying his hands with the belt. She didn't remove hers, simply spread her knees outside his legs, ramming herself down onto his cock, which sprang into life the minute she had touched him.

It bounced off her thighs till she angled correctly and drove down hard onto him, filling herself, pumping up and down on her knees till she felt her release there at last. She carried on, regardless, till she knew he was getting ready, matching her readiness with his own pushes.

"Well, what do you think? We will get Dave to video us next time, we'll do it with an audience, we'll do it properly".

He groaned, throwing his arms, still tied, around her neck, pulling her to him, rolling her onto her back, fucking her hard, deep, relentlessly till he arched his back and came, filling her. Her eyes sparkled, she saw it in his too, that had been pure animal, that had been sheer sex, sheer need boiling into them, between them, and then into her.

When they had recovered, he asked if she had been serious, and his prick, twitching and stiffening inside her told her he was excited at the prospect too. When she agreed, he asked if she were sure. She flicked him effortlessly from her body, saying that even if they only did it the once she was sure. They stood, facing each other; his hands still tied, hanging before him. The screen flickered silently in the corner, erotic discovery replaying again in mute orgasm.

She slid to her knees, and just before taking him into her mouth, slyly added "We could always involve Dave too in the end" ignoring his protests as she licked him, forcing him back to the wall, as she shuffled along on her knees never letting him escape her mouth. Waiting till she had him there, at that point of immediate senselessness, she stopped, rising to kiss him, stripping the robe from her own body, rubbing herself tantalisingly up and down his.

"Well?"

One of their fantasies they had discussed was the age old one of John watching her being taken by a stranger. It had always been a faceless person, someone they didn't know, and this was a step further. She knew he was excited, she held his shaft in her fingers, feeling the trembling there, and the wetness of his own as it began to leak from him.

She shuddered, wondering how it would feel to do those things with John in front of someone else, but knowing they would have the recording to watch over and over for themselves, and perhaps someone else taking her, someone else filling her, as John watched, and filmed them? Images of her own fantasy began to flood her mind, and she gripped him hard, wanking him till he came, splattering her legs with his spend, as she climaxed herself, just rubbing her mound along his flank.

"Yes" was all he could say, and she pulled him by his bound hands over to the sofa, straddling his body, mounting him, wetting him with his own come, as she still trembled. From fear, anticipation, orgasm? Or all three?

She explained, whispering softly to him, what she would do. And it would only be fair, at some date, if she were to bring, perhaps, a woman home, and film John shagging her while she filmed, and then he could maybe film them together, then all three…

His hardness returned and she wailed and cried out as she mounted him once more. She rode him, and rode him, bouncing, jiggling, forcing him to be fucked by her, pinning his tied hands with one of hers as she twisted his nipples, paining him, feeling his dreams and needs as he burst inside her just as she came hard, exploding stars in her head. She collapsed on top of him, seeing his face, seeing she had him, trapped in his own fantasies, which would sooner or later be born briefly to life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stepping into the hallway, Susan had ushered her into the lounge while she disappeared into the kitchen to fetch coffee. Janet was scared, yet excited, numb from the whole mad rush of the morning and what had happened. She felt herself questioning why she was here. Should she turn and leave?

As the thought rushed through her mind, she heard Susan enter the room behind her. She turned, ready to mouth an apology, it was a mistake, she was sorry, time, she had to be home. Susan stood before her, naked, arms held out, each one holding a sheath of silk, but one red, one black.

"Which would you prefer, or would you rather just me?"

The dresses slipped to the floor as Susan swayed her body across to Janet's, hands running up and down her arms, lips tentatively kissing hers, and she responded. Her mind said no, but the flesh was warm, a willing traitor to her thoughts, and she could do nothing as she was slowly undressed, here, by another woman.

The jumper freed her breasts as it was raised up her arms, over her head, and dropped to the floor beside them. Lips cupped her nipples; delicately sucking and flicking them hard, into hardness that ached. She shivered as fingertips slipped beneath the waist of the skirt, easing it down over her hips, all the while the lips teasing and tugging her breasts.

"I knew it" Susan's voice huskily rattled, throatily full of wonder as her hands found Janet's shaven nakedness below the skirt, one finger sliding easily between the moist open lips, "Oh how wonderful, how soft"

Laying her hands on the soft shoulders before her, stepping from the skirt as it fell to her ankles, she kicked her shoes gently aside. Then gasping as the breath hit the cusp of her mound, the tongue found the fold of skin, and Susan began to lick at her opening, Janet relinquished all hold on sensibility. She let herself be taken, be given to the feelings rumbling deep inside her.

Swooning, almost fainting as the smell of her musk rose to pervade her nostrils, the perfume of Susan wafting through, and the fainter odour of chlorine bringing back the memory of the changing rooms in the pool, the cubicle in the shop.

She felt herself being led across the room, to be lain on a soft skin rug in front of the fire. The flames licked around the coal-effect pieces as the tongue returned to lick at her sex.

Janet reached with her hands, holding the breasts in her hand, the soft smooth skin strange to her touch, yet vaguely familiar of distant heady days of her youth. Streaks of pleasure plummeted through her, she knew, she felt, she wanted. She curled her body round, grasping Susan, holding her, pulling her body to hers.

"Let me" she whispered.

They shifted slightly; laying head to toe and she kissed the soft skin of the belly before her. As she tasted the first pores of the body, she came, leaving the kiss of the skin before her as she melted. Crying out, she thrashed her legs, kicking and coming, juddering on the animal skin rug below them.

Susan stopped, letting her subdue the throes of passion within, watching her all the time. Soft tender hands stroked her, easing the sobbing as Janet began to cry, partly from shame, partly from joy.

What was she doing here, naked, in a strange house, it could lead to anything. She panicked. Susan calmed her fears, Jack wouldn't be home till evening, let it flow, let it flower.

Lust, sheer wanton lust overtook any fears and emotions she may have had, and Janet fell hungrily to Susan's welcoming arms, kissing her open mouth, falling into her open eyes. Breast to breast, crutch to crutch she wanted to feel inside her, she wanted the pleasure to be returned that she had received.

Nestling there, between the wisps of blonde hairs, Janet slid her tongue along the moist lips of the hot pussy before her, the taste strange, yet somehow reminiscent of her on John's face, and memories of Alison, long, long ago.

She delved, she probed, licking, tonguing her way around the new flower opening before her, the petals folding back to reveal a redness burning in heat. She drank of the juices as they flowed, her fingers tugging and pulling upwards on the wispy hairs on Susan's mound, knowing these pinpricks of pain would only serve to heighten the pleasure for her, for them both. She felt the hands on the back of her head, pulling her onwards, inwards, till she was buried in there, her tongue so far inside the haven she felt she would drown.

When Susan came, it was noisy, it was openly, it was exciting, and Janet felt herself falling also, from the sheer joy of what she was doing, tickles of pleasurable lust passing through every nerve in her body. Mischievously, she raised her body, Susan's limp hands falling from her head as she crawled up the shaking body before her, licking, kissing, nipping, till she reached the wide-eyed open-mouthed face, flushed with the heat and success of her doing. They kissed, hungrily, then gently, rolling onto their sides, caressing each other, stroking, murmuring together as they basked in sapphic glory.

IV

A few weeks went by before they saw Dave again; he seemed a bit sheepish when he called. But Janet brazenly asked him when he could come round to do the video for them. After all, he had been serious hadn't he? They arranged for the Saturday afternoon. Dave's wife would be out shopping with her sister, and they had no plans for anything, so that was it.

"I told Dave that we would probably tie each other up at some point, we wanted filming what we did all the time." He blushed deeply, and said he was there to film, what they did was totally up to them, their own choice. So it was set. When he had gone, she sat down with John, and they talked about what they would do. It wasn't long before he had her bent over the back of the settee, humping her for all he was worth.

"And don't forget John, you could film me being taken by someone else" she whispered. She felt him quicken his strokes, and added "Next time, it will be you and two women", that was it. It was too much for him, and she grinned. For as he unleashed his sperm deep into her in one last thrust she came too; thinking of her and Susan with John. Mmm, such delicious thoughts for a dream.

She lay in the bath for an hour on the Saturday, making sure she was well relaxed, while John went for a run, then came in and showered. She had paid full attention to taking all the hair from her minge, leaving a tuft to match Susan's. Jack had loved it, though he would never know how and when it had been done, or that it was kept neat and trim by another woman every week. He had just assumed his wife had decided it on a whim. If only he had known where and how she had got the idea…

John made to climb into the bath with her, but she just laughed at him and shooed him away, saying he would need all his strength for later.

She asked him again, if he would film her being taken by Dave. He hesitated, but agreed, saying that only if Dave's face wasn't in view. That seemed fair, because then it would seem as if it was John all the time. They had checked, but Dave would not take any money for doing the tape for them, and so Janet outlined just what she wanted. John looked at her, stunned, amazed.

But he agreed in the end, when she reminded him of what he would gain from it, her undying gratitude and willing submissiveness.

When he arrived, he was a bit quiet. They had both had a stiff drink each, just to quieten the nerves and maybe loosen up a touch. After all, it was new ground for them! So Dave joined them in a drink, then she sent the men upstairs to ready everything.

They were using the second bedroom, with the big old wooden headboard on the bed. She would do anything on film, even with Dave but drew the line at their bed. John agreed. Besides, there was only the bed and a simple chest of drawers in the room they would use.

Janet wore the simple cotton dress she loved; John only had jogging pants on. When she arrived upstairs with a couple of bottles of wine and glasses, she was glad to see they were ready. A large TV stood on the dresser, facing the bed. She smiled, that had been her idea; to be able to watch while she was fucked. A cold shiver of delightful anticipation ran through her, and she told Dave to start.

This caught John off guard! Stepping up to him, she kissed him, running her hands all over his chest and back. She didn't want him "camera-shy", her nerves wouldn't, well, show as obviously as his! Dave was soon forgotten in the background as she aroused John, taking him to the bed and laying him down. She stretched his hands up behind his head and tied him to the headboard.

So far so good. Straddling him, she worked her way down his body, lifting his cock from his pants under the folds of her dress. She rubbed her slit along his length with deliberation as she tugged his pants down and to his ankles. Her back was arched; she was stretched taut like a bow, his cock hard along her fanny. Reaching down with one hand, she lifted the hem, and in one easy movement shed her skin of the light garment, casting it aside, gripping his ankles with both hands.

On the screen in the corner, she saw the front of her body, her breasts, her belly, and as she lifted, John's cock sprang into view. Quickly, she guided it with one hand till it was held in her naked sex. The bulbous head perfectly framed against her cleanness there, then she dropped onto it hard, rising slowly, dropping again. The screen showed only her cunt and his cock, she felt herself coming so soon, the imagery too heady for her to hold back. Janet eased up, her body heaving, and she splayed the lips of her sex with her fingers, rubbing her clit openly, knowing it would be on the screen.

Nothing mattered, the buzz in her head drowned out all else, and she watched John's face contort as he struggled to hold back. When he came she raised right off him, and peeked at the screen with half closed eyes to see his spunk jetting out to splash her sex, and her fingers covering her sex with it, slipping in and out of her hole. She relaxed, dropping flat onto John, kissing him and untying his hands. He was still hard, he was urging into her with his shaft.

She let him flip her over, so that he entered her from above, oblivious now to the camera, his eyes closed. As instincts and need took over.

Pounding into her, he unwittingly forced her to come again and again, helped by the screen in the corner, showing that Dave had retreated to the foot of the bed, and all that could be seen was her swallowing, accepting John's shaft deep within her.

At the critical moment, she tricked him, taking her turn to flip him onto his back, grabbing his cock in her fingers, pulling down hard on the skin to reveal the bulb of his swollen tip, and gobbling him into her mouth.

Dave hadn't had chance to move from the foot of the bed, and she knew it. So she stared straight at him, down the lens, smiling, grinning even, as she gave poor John the blowjob of his life, till the spunk dribbled down her chin.

Dave seemed in his element, as Janet sat on the edge of the bed, pulling a sheet around her to protect her modesty! A bit late, she thought, as she drank a glass of wine while Dave rewound the tape. They all watched it, Dave beaming, proud of how he had captured the action, and this time the screen filled with close-ups.

God, she thought, it that me? As she watched, she noticed John's bulge hardening again, it was turning him on. The last shots of her grinning into the camera, sucking him so well, filled her with a pride of sorts. Dave asked if they thought it was okay, knowing full well they liked it. He looked as if he was going to start packing up. John told him there was more to do, and grinning, naked, with his prick jutting out, rigid, straining, he pulled the sheet from Janet, and forced her onto the bed, face down. "Start filming…"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~