Trilogy Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan broke the silence, and Janet listened on in shock and horror. Whereas she had though that maybe this was a regular thing happening with Susan, it was the first time. One mad moment to follow her feelings, and she had been so attracted by something in Janet. She claimed it was really the first time she had ever been attracted in such a way. It hadn't even happened with a man like that! She had acted on the spur of the moment, some mad feeling coming over her. The touch on her tattoo had merely triggered a reaction, which she had followed on impulse, the coffee, and the dress. Ah, the dress! Janet smiled, grinning as she remembered the scene in the changing room.

"I thought you were going to take me there and then!"

"Well I wanted to, believe me" said Susan, looking longingly at Janet as she sat back on her haunches, "but I am so damned noisy if I come, really come, I wasn't sure what Miss Prissy on the till would have said"

They both laughed, and Susan stood, stretching her body, reaching up to the ceiling with her hands. Janet's eyes followed every move, covered every inch of her body as she did so, and she knelt before her new friend.

"I've never had a lover before" she blushed "and certainly never thought of a woman like that." Her voice fell to a whisper as she wrapped her arms around the smooth firm torso, cupping the cheeks behind, playing with them teasingly and opening the void between those luscious orbs. "Tell me, do you have, err, well, anything we could use?" She blushed at her own forthrightness, absent-mindedly stroking the wispy blond hairs covering the hidden portal below her mouth.

"Just in front of me", she thought, the taste still sweet on her mouth, and she dropped her head to lick again, parting a way through the curls to the sweet cherry nub which pushed from under the hood. Hands, clasped round her head pulled her away; she looked surprisedly, enquiringly into Susan's face.

"Please, Janet, please, would you... I want to be like you...please". Janet shook her head not understanding, panic setting in. "Please, Janet, shave me, Make me smooth, like you" Janet stood, holding Susan close to her as tears were running down her face. "I've never seen one shaved, it looks, well, pretty, so sweet, so clean. Would you do that for me, I daren't, please, oh say you will Janet"

Janet nodded her head, struck dumb by the request. She asked where would be best, the bathroom? Susan led her, pausing at the door into the bathroom, the white corner bath sitting in sunlight from the diffusing blinds on the window. She pulled Janet in, locking the door behind them, and turning, asking her what would be best. She bade her sit on the seat in the back of the bath, and gave her the showerhead, telling her to rinse herself and wash the pubic hairs well with shampoo. Busying herself at the cabinet, Janet returned to the bath, armed with Jack's razor, fresh blades, and a flannel.

Coaxing her gently with strokes of her hands, and whispered murmurs, Janet began. Susan shivered as the first sweep of the blade cut through the wet blond hair, revealing the sight of smooth virgin skin below. The last time it would have looked like this, she mused; you would have still been a virgin too.

Slowly, but surely, she worked her way carefully around the outer lips, making sure not to catch or nick Susan anywhere. Susan gained confidence too, not shaking as much the further Janet carried on. She even "hosed it down" as she laughingly put it, with the shower attachment when Janet wanted it rinsing clean.

Pretty soon it was done. There was a small tuft left above, like a Mohican fringe, but the actual sex itself was clean. Janet had even had her raise her legs, and removed every hair all the way up the crease of her arse, those tiny little faint hairs, everything gone. Susan stood up in the shower, to look at herself in the mirror on the wall behind her.

She gasped, and traced the outline with her fingertips, smoothing the lips apart, marvelling at the cool touch, the sweet trace of juices glistening on her fingers. Janet reached round, lifting the shower attachment and hooking it back on the wall.

Pulling the curtain around the bath, pulling them into solitude, she flicked the water on, and began to rinse Susan's body clean one hand holding a breast, the other working into her naked sex, fingers delving and dipping to wet in the juices and waters running down the sweet body. Resting her head on her shoulder, Janet toyed with Susan till she felt the other woman tremble, her knees buckling, as her cunt clamped onto the fingers inside, squeezing and trapping them till the orgasm had passed. Janet turned her around, sitting her back on the ledge at the back of the bath, the water still playing over their naked bodies.

She knelt in front of Susan, saying "Now, I will finish what I wanted downstairs" and her tongue rang rings of rippling teases all over the hooded nub before her. She licked, she sucked, she nipped, ever mindful of what she herself enjoyed, till Susan's screams echoed around the walls, and her head was burrowed deep between the quaking thighs, fingers pressing her head into Susan's crotch, and onto the clit.

Susan stood, suddenly, throwing Janet almost out of the bath, and her whole body shook. Janet held her to her body, soothing, calming, just as the other woman had with her, watching as the tears silently rolled down the cheeks, kissed away by Janet's wanting lips, salt licked clear by Janet's tender tongue.

"He's never done it, like that, that powerful, that meaningful" Susan sobbed. Janet was puzzled.

"Oh yes, he does it, and I come, but you knew when to ease off, when to attack, when to tease, when to force. I haven't felt anything that powerful before"

They stepped from the shower, drying each other with big orange towels, and as they stepped from the bathroom, Janet apologetically said, "Look, I must be going, I have to, really"

Susan looked hurt, but Janet merely laughed at her worried face.

"Oh no, don't worry my darling. This will be simply an interlude, till we next swim together"

Susan laughed and pulled her into the bedroom by her waist. Giggling, they fell on the bed, wrestling with each other.

"Stay there" Susan ordered, Janet had a silent wish she would be tied up and abused, but Susan merely walked over to the wardrobe and threw her a woollen dress.

"Here, put this on" she said, "you cant go back home in that skirt, I'm afraid that I split it a little on one side in my excitement at you with no knickers on! Keep it, it will serve as a reminder. And we can both wear them when we meet, naked underneath"

Janet flushed with excitement, pulling the garment over her head, Susan helping her pull it down, till it rested snugly, clinging to her breasts.

"Anyway, if John is anything like Jack, he will have you the minute he sees your nipples through like that". Janet blushed, but held Susan by the neck, and kissed her lightly.

"We'll keep the dresses a surprise for now, we can wear them out if we go to a ball!"

Janet stammered a No, I couldn't, but Susan would not take this, insisting that she had had enough money, they were simply too pretty not to have, and besides, they fitted so well, and looked so good.

And Janet collapsed into heaps of giggles when Susan suggest they go out one evening in them somewhere posh, and nip to the ladies halfway through, and change dresses.

How they both laughed at this, Janet having visions of them naked, kissing, caressing, in a public place, where they could, if they wanted, get caught. Lord, it made her shudder just to think of it, and looking at Susan, she knew this was going to be a very special, and long, friendship. She was so glad she had gone swimming, the almost forgotten flirting with the attendant, glad had touched the tattoo.

As she thought of that, she reached out to kiss and touch it, the nearness burning her lips, setting her cunt on fire again. But she had to go…

V

Rolled over, she found herself face down on the bed, lips buried in the white cotton sheet. John lashed her hands to the headboard, a little roughly, and when she began to protest, he whispered into her ear "Your fun starts later, this is for me, for us".

She wriggled, excitement mounting in her. She felt the cold trickle of oils being poured onto her back, and John's hands sweeping the liquid all over her back, pulling her down the bed as he did till her arms were fully outstretched. She felt her legs being tied, but didn't pull away, enjoying the feeling of being helpless. She turned slightly to peep at the screen and see what was being captured on there. A sharp slap brought her quivering to a halt. It was followed by another, and another, then the sharp telltale sting of a belt being applied.

On the TV her arse filled the view, the slap and sudden appearance of a belt making the orbs judder and shudder under the onslaught. Biting her lip, she walked her mind through the pain, till a slow glow diffused through her loins, and the familiar heat in her crutch began to mount.

She responded to each coming stroke by raising her arse a little higher. This was the signal John had waited for, knowing now she was enjoying it. The belt stayed on her arse after the last slap, and was teasingly slid down the cleft of her cheeks, to rub along her slit and tickle the puckered brown star above it.

His hands returned, further fresh cool oil applied to the redness on her, and he stroked and soothed the biting pain away. In its place came a throbbing, a longing, and a burning desire. His fingers began rolling around her, slipping into her, sometimes into her fanny, the smooth lips parting easily, sometimes into her arse, slight resistance giving way to a sucking as he tried to pull them out.

He had learnt just how far he could take her, carefully measuring the tautness and feel of her body as she was edged further and further. And then he began drumming his fingers, beating a pattern across the whole open-ness of her sex, her hood, her arse, till the teasing tapping drove her wild, and she moaned for him to take her.

She almost came as she felt his weight on her, his knob pushing into her, no resistance, wide open, and he steadily fed into her, the tip nudging around her G spot, the penetration perfect, no speed, no rush, steady, slow, smooth strokes. She wailed, she moaned, she begged, but he would not speed up at all, maintaining the rhythm till he saw the sweat break out on her forehead, she was close to coming.

Her eyes rolled to white as he relentlessly continued into her, watching as she fought to hold back, and then couldn't. She gushed; she literally poured around his shaft, oozing juices from her self, screaming as she came.

And just as she peaked, poised on the edge of bliss then falling down, he drove into her arse, every muscle was relaxed in her, and in every sense she was open. She took him gratefully, the tight sensation flooding her cunt still further as she continued to come, knowing her hot channel would soon force him to come too. He drove into her, steady at first, his belly against her cheeks, his tip just inside the holding ring of tightness, then back, deep, all the way into her, till she pulsed.

The orgasms were totally different in each of her sensitive areas, both good, both strong, both powerful, both welcome. She felt her cunt ripple again as she pulled herself tight around him, and every tremble of him as he began to pour into her. Tears of pure joy and release rolled down her face as she spasmed again and again, uncontrollably, letting go in the fullest sense, her cries sounding round the room.

Tenderly, he laid his body along hers, trembling with her as they both sweated, gasping for air. They were as one, he still inside her, softening, but their souls together, his heart beating like a drum on her back. She continued to squeeze at him inside, till she could feel him at the very edge of her opening, and he slid out of her.

They lay together, this was their special moment, when it seemed as if they were in each others minds, sharing one heart, one self, one being. So in tune with each other, they knew the happiness of the moments after orgasm as well as the heat of the moments before. His hands slid up her arms to untie her wrists, she let him, not moving at all even when free.

A sudden cough behind them woke her from the reverie, as Dave timidly asked, "Is that it then?"

John slid down her, untying her hands, still keeping the usual contact on her body, ignoring Dave's presence, but telling him they were nowhere near finished. When her ankles were freed, Janet stretched her body, rolling over, not caring whether Dave was there, looking, or not. His face was white, his hands shook.

"That was, that was wonderful" he stammered " I got it all, everything. The tape is nearly full now though".

John laughed, saying they had some more tapes downstairs, he would go fetch one. As he pulled his jogging pants back on, Janet asked Dave what he had thought of it. He blushed, muttering something about the shots being good, he would rewind the film so they could watch it.

She felt languid, relaxed, and pointed at his crotch, winking, saying it must look good if his state was anything to go by.

Standing up, she told John to fetch a couple of beers, she was off for a shower, and strode across the landing to stand under the hot pulsing needles of the water jet, her mind alive, her skin positively glowing pure sex, sensuality moulding to her like a second skin. Her fingers wandered down to her bare pussy, the heat still there, she could feel it, etching into her fingertips, another burning longing. She began to moan softly and stroke herself lightly…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, ever since then, whenever she met Susan, she would always wear one of the woollen or long dresses, be naked underneath, and always, but always, they would make love sweetly, softly, both agreeing it was to compliment and augment the attentions they received at home. She could become aroused even at just the smell of Susan's perfume, much the same as her friend felt, they had no secrets - how could they!

And though they had not yet been out and worn the silk dresses, a few times they had been out in similar dresses and popped into changing rooms swapping clothes. Janet had introduced Susan to the delights of dildo sex, and as they both knew where they were best touched, without talking, the sex was literally electric.

They talked, they laughed, they shared fantasies, and so it was that one day Janet had arrived at Susan's, sheepishly holding the video cassette, hardly daring to look at the screen when Susan watched her and John on that first fateful night. Her eyes became glued to the screen. Janet took the chance to quietly sit back and watch the effect it would have on her friend.

The first thing to stand out was the breathing, then the rising and panting of the bosom, the thighs opening, her legs rubbing together, friction would be welcome at the sweet clean crux of her thighs. Susan slipped a hand under her loose dress and began to finger herself; unaware Janet was there.

Then she realised what she was doing and threw her hands up in shame. Janet calmed her down, told her there was nothing unnatural about it, stripped Susan naked, and then stood behind the sofa, massaging her shoulders.

Transfixed by the delicate and welcome touch of the hands on her skin, and the actions on the screen, her fingers began to slide rhythmically in and out of her. She would slow her pace, and then speed up, trying to match what Janet was doing on the screen. In the end she could hold out no longer, closing her eyes, squeezing her legs shut, throwing her head back, arching herself forward so her breasts heaved.

Just as she came, that very moment of cold orgiastic lips, Janet kissed her, hard, holding her tightly by the sides of her neck. Susan struggled to come to terms with the force of erotic explosion inside her. Letting her go, gently, Janet slipped round to stand in front of her, stripping herself slowly, telling her lover to plant a kiss, on her lips, between her legs.

Susan fell hungrily to the task, eager to satisfy Janet's needs. As she warmed to the task, Janet began to slowly and quietly unravel the fantasy of her and John being filmed by someone else, so the next video they watched would be even better. With a gasp Susan stopped when she heard what Janet had to say. She had never thought of sharing her with a man.

Jack wouldn't even entertain the thought of anything along those lines, as much as she loved him. The picture invaded her mind, her and Janet, loving each other, much as she was now doing, but one of them being taken too by a man, powerful and strong. Susan frigged herself again till she came, while sucking and licking at Janet's moistness, till they both ended up lain on the floor, stretched out, naked as the day they were born.

Janet seized the chance to ask Susan what she would think of her if she asked her to make a video, like the one she had shown her. Stunned, Susan raised herself up on one elbow, saying that she had never really thought of it before. Stroking the soft skin on Janet's belly, she readily admitted that the thought turned her on.

Just picturing the ability to be able to watch them both making love, she curled herself round to nuzzle at the pert breasts in front of her. Janet stroked the back of her neck, explaining what they could do, would do, and that John would film them, together. Susan froze, sitting up in horror.

"God no, not in front of some one"

Janet laughed, it wasn't someone, it was John. Susan could help her as John fucked her, and maybe John could fuck Susan too, while Janet made love to her. The looks on Susan's face made Janet think she had blown it this time, had she pushed it too far?

"I've never thought about it, it isn't…" her voice trailed off. "What if… oh my word, the two of us, sharing one cock, sharing each other. Would you…but no, we couldn't! Could we…?"

The bright light of excitement shone in her eyes, as visions of improbable delights raced through her mind. Snuggling up to Janet, they laid in silence, no words needed, and the seed growing.

Stroking, caressing, kissing each other, till a small plain whispered "When?" sounded, and they kissed, bodies embraced, legs entwined, clit rubbing against thigh, till they brought each other off in unison, locked together in one flowing entity.

VI

She rolled her fingers across her open sex steadily, as in one continuous movement, never halting, never stopping, till she felt the tightness in her belly. She leant against the glass with one hand, coming on her fingers, shivering and moaning. As she opened her eyes, she saw John and Dave at the door. Dave was stood with a bottle of beer in each hand, John was filming her.

After what Dave had already seen, she could hardly be bashful now, could she. So she stepped, dripping from the shower, padding across the tiled floor towards them. John dropped the camcorder down to his side, and took his beer from the stunned Dave, swigging heartily. Janet reached for Dave's bottle, and raising it to her lips salved her now-dry throat.

The coolness of the glass on her hands mirrored the heat burning in her crutch. Closing her eyes, she tipped her head back to let the liquid trickle past her lips. As she handed it back to him, she watched him take a drink, tasting her juices on the bottleneck where she had wiped them with her fingers. The look on his face said it all. He knew what he had tasted, and she could bet that somewhere in that mind of his, he wanted to have her. Passing between them she called them back into the bedroom.