Trilogy Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the camera was hooked up again, she dropped to her knees, and worked her mouth and lips noisily up and around John's shaft, working him to a good hardness, before kneeling at the side of the bed, wagging her tail like a puppy.

"Fuck me boy, doggy style" she laughed, and was blissfully happy as John crouched behind her, thrumming into her steadily and readily, taking her hard and deep. She loved it like this, it was her favourite position, and the touch and the feelings she got from the penetration were far better than when on her back. Stopping him before the final moment, she turned towards Dave, and the noticeable bulge in his jeans.

"Okay cameraman, your turn now"

He protested, he tried to deny he was excited, but both his actors were extremely insistent. John said it was only fair as he wasn't taking any money from them, and Janet said she couldn't let him leave in that condition, what woman or beast would be safe?

They laughed, easing the tension, and drank amiably while Dave sheepishly removed his clothes. He lay back, naked on the bed, and Janet poured oil all over his body to relax him, all the time letting him drink from his glass.

Suddenly she lay flat along him, staring into his eyes, cushioning her breasts against his chest, stretching his arms above his head.

He struggled at first as she tied his wrists to the headboard, and she thought he would balk at the blindfold, but soon he was tied and blindfolded. She worked her expertise on his body, playing for the camera all the time, aware of John's hard cock bouncing up and down.

She rubbed at his body, his loins, his cock, always careful to hide most of his dark pubic bush with her hand, not wanting to spoil the image of it being John with her. And then she licked and sucked at Dave's shaft, she couldn't believe she was doing this.

She was doing it for John as much as for Dave, and also for herself. It was the most thrilling thing she had ever done. When she cupped the balls, she felt the squeeze and tightness in them and so eased off. Five times she did this to him, wanting him to be at her mercy. John had closed in on them and Janet snook a hand to catch his cock, slowly wanking him as she sucked and licked at Dave. Every time she left Dave teetering, she would turn to John and sweetly suck him, till in the end, she had managed to get both of them at fever pitch.

Nodding at John, this was the signal for him to put the camera on the tripod, and she watched as he carefully placed the camera on it, ensuring that all but Dave's face was on view. She wished she could have another cameraman to hand, but the screen in the corner showed her that there was enough room to play, her vision would come true.

She straddled Dave, facing the camera, so all that could be seen was her tummy, her thighs, and his cock glistening as it rode in and out of her. She reached up and kissed John on the mouth, holding his cock in one hand. "Lick me" she ordered, and when he didn't respond at first, she tightly squeezed his shaft, painfully enough to make him wince.

"Lick me" she repeated, and he dropped his head to her sex, just above the violator penetrating her.

His tongue found her nub, and circled her, his head bobbing up and down in unison with her body. She became possessed, her erotic imagination fired by the wine and drink. She hoped John was too, because this would be hard for him, but she wanted him to experience it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Susan had to have a drink to calm her nerves, she smiled at Janet, seeing the look of trust in her face, and felt a warm glow diffuse through her. So maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the atmosphere, but she suddenly felt right about it, sure about it. She had noticed that although John had dressed casually, he was smart. The bulge in his trousers had caught her eye when she walked in and the two women had looked at each other. Janet had smiled and winked, so Susan wondered if he had been teased but not released from his excitement?

Or had he been milked of his seed, so he would take longer and longer to come in her, in them? She trembled inside, and drank swiftly, holding her glass out to Janet, hand shaking slightly as she did so. Janet took the glass, but only half-filled it.

John had been fiddling away with the video camera in the corner, and Susan almost forgot about him as Janet returned with the glass, but kissed her fully on the lips, the free hand snaking to encompass the firm breast cupped in the jersey dress.

She was naked underneath, as told to be, save for a pair of gold silk cami-knickers, her skin would not be tainted with the tell tale red marks of straps or elastic. There had always been that sense between the two women since the subject was brought up, about whether they would go through with it for real.

But on balmy afternoons when they had been sat in the garden at Susan's house, drinking wine, dreaming their fantasies aloud, it always took a hold and cropped up. They would delight in testing out some of the theories on each other, which was the best way to be tied, and Susan had really had some ingenious ideas.

Which is how Janet found herself one such afternoon on the lawn at the rear of the house, kneeling, pleading with Susan to be freed. Dressed only in bikini bottoms, Janet was beginning to regret buying the one that tied at the sides, the small triangles of cloth doing their best to hide her modesty. She knelt, legs splayed apart, her hands drawn behind her, bound at the elbows, and the wrists tied and looped to the leather strap holding her ankles. Susan was really getting into the bondage game now with her sweet lover.

As she tugged on the cords, arching Janet's back, her lips nuzzled at the proud nipples jutting from the pert breasts. Janet moaned, closing her eyes. Oh the sweet feel of those moist lips on her, they knew and felt every nuance and being of her wants. Susan took the chance to slip the tidy knots undone on the bikini, and before she knew what was happening, fingers plied at her innerness, shocking her eyes wide open.

It was early afternoon, in a leafy suburb, and here she was, open to the world, naked, and oh, feeling the warm trickle of juices down the inside of her thighs as those fingers worked their magic. Then they slowed. She protested, but the smiling eyes merely looked back at her.

"Remember the discussion last week about dildos?" Janet's head nodded dumbly, "and about the size being impossibly large in the catalogue?" A smile played over Janet's face as she remembered the picture. Grossly enlarged, the photo had made the phallus look like an elephant's trunk! How they had laughed. "Well, the thing is" hands reached under the cloth hanging over the table, hiding the shelf underneath "they weren't really exaggerating my petal, were they?"

Janet's eyes looked on in horror as Susan held an impossibly enormous life-like cock in her hands. Running her fingers up and down, smoothing her palms along the length. Buzzing broke the silence as the motor purred into life.

"Hmmm" Susan purred too "feels delicious".

With a gasp, Janet realised the travelling of the hands had coated the monster with a slick of oils. And it was now lubricated, and turned on, the sound turning her on, the size frightening her, the thought of it being inside her exciting her.

She closed her eyes as her mouth was engulfed in kisses, the hot lips purging any fears she might have had. A hand trailed palm-down across her belly, from one hip to the other and back again. She quivered, she felt herself opening as the hand began to snake across the tuft of hair there, just above her sex. She gasped into the open mouth upon her as her clit was rolled between thumb and finger, playfully pinched, sweetly squeezed, her eyes watering. And then she felt the head of the monster at her opening, the vibrations shaking her lips along their length. Sensing the kisses had halted while Susan busied her self with the insertion, she looked down the valley of her breasts, over her fluttering tummy muscles, past the outcrop of hair, onto the shaft of the monster between her thighs.

She moaned "Oh no, please, it wont...." before Susan tugged at the nape of her neck, holding her head up to the sky.

"Relax my pretty, enjoy. You wouldn't want me to gag you, would you?"

Peals of bells seemed to ring in her ears as slowly but surely she eased herself wider and wider to accommodate the burrowing beast. She gasped, breathing in short sharp intakes as she felt the vibrations inside her, as her lips wrapped themselves around the bulbous head of this pleasure device. As soon as the head was in, Susan stopped pushing.

So here she was, perched on her knees, on top of a monster cock, the wild vibrations sending her over the edge almost straight away. Susan had a quiet throaty chuckle as she began to wind the motor of this huge thunderer up notch after notch, till it felt like it was hammering away on the very walls of her vagina. She could not hold back, the intensity of the experience pulled her through another loop, and she pushed herself down onto the phallus.

The base was wider than the head, it was unbelievably wide, but sweet lord it felt so-o-o good. She bit her lip as she began to ride up and then down on it, the mute sound of the motor when it was in her only belied by the shaking of the smooth skin of her thighs, shaking with nerves and simpatico. Susan helped her by holding her body, stroking her breasts, licking her all over.

The restrictions of the bounds on Janet meant that she could not move as much or as powerfully as she wished, but she could do enough, nearly enough, and then Susan sat on her thighs, her crutch on Janet's belly, their breasts rubbing together, their mouths locked in lust. Her hands stretched round to cup Janet's arse, rolling the firm taut globes in her grasp, fingers plying the needy flesh, pulling her as much as she could onto the heaving body below her.

Just as the scream began in Janet's throat, just as the intensity of the orgasm reached a height unknown to her before, Susan slipped the knots from her wrists and her ankles. And although still restricted by the binds at her elbows, she was able to just catch hold of Susan's sides as she piled down onto the phallus, taking the whole length inside her.

Her womb seemed to melt open and she believed that if it had been a six-foot pole she would have taken all of it inside her. She buried the thrumming monster inside her, almost tearing her crutch apart as she gripped with her stretched muscles, coming in short bursts, each lasting a second longer than the one before, until eventually she stopped feeling each one and just had the bursting of one long continual coming. Her mouth still silenced by that of Susan's fell silent, and as the shackles were released from her elbows, she flopped forward onto her friend.

Susan rolled onto her back, easily carrying the weight of her exhausted lover with her. She reached down to withdraw the vibrator from the pulsing pussy, but Janet didn't want to let it go, not yet, not now it was all in her. The motor hummed to a quiet purring, more to massage life back into the stretched gaping hole around it than to excite. And so Janet recovered in the sun in the afternoon, naked, slipping the monster from her insides, inch by inch, until finally she had to release the last of it, and she fell asleep on the soothing breast of Susan.

VII

Slowly, but surely, every few strokes upwards she quickened her pace, till she was sure that John's tongue just had to have touched Dave's cock. She found it hard to concentrate and not come, she was controlling Dave's onslaught, and rubbing John's cock to keep him excited too. Eventually, he was virtually licking Dave all the time, Dave was totally oblivious to what was happening, and he was teetering on delirium.

Judging the right moment was tricky, but John's eyes were closed as he lapped at her clit and the cock in front of him. Janet swung deftly on the bed, sucking John's prick into her mouth, sliding swiftly up to Dave's face and planting her crutch fairly and squarely on his mouth. His tongue immediately lapped at her juices. So there, on the screen Janet saw John, eyes closed, sucking a cock, and she in the background, sucking on his.

Stroking his bum, pressing in between his cock and arse, sucking for all she was worth, she pushed him further into the realm of erotica than he had ever been. She only hoped that he was as lost in his own world of bursting, burning feelings, as she was when he took her to the extremes of pleasure and pain.

Lost, as he was, in a world of her definition, he sucked on Dave, licking him, pushed on by the torture in-between his own thighs. She felt the boil of him inside her mouth, the heat, the salty tang, and pressed her oiled finger into his arse just before he came. He had the look and feel of orgasm, without actually coming, and so stayed rock hard.

As soon as she knew he was past the fever, Janet snapped his head back with one hand, kissing him, looking into his frightened eyes, reassuring him, wanting him, glad he had done that. She had mini orgasm after mini orgasm watching him, now it was her turn, she needed fulfilling.

Making him stand to one side, she dropped her lips to Dave's shaft, curling her fingers behind his balls, feeling for the right moment for him. John was still hard, still touching, still stroking her. In the frenzy, she dipped first one cock and then the other into her mouth, as she came time after time on Dave's face.

Her juices ran over him, covering his face and neck with her glistening inner self. All the while, she had been slowly wanking the base of John's cock, he was ready, his glazed eyes gave her the sign she wanted. She groaned as she lifted from Dave's face, switching position once more.

Now she was in the more usual position of being on top, her arms pressed the mattress each side of Dave. Her pussy was on fire, she wanted cock in there, and now.

Without even hesitating, she piled down onto Dave's shaft, driving it into herself to the hilt, till it was buried so deep she daren't move for sake of bringing him off too soon. She began to ride him slowly, pouring oils onto her hands, and spreading it all over her backside. She watched, spell bound on the screen as her hands showed the cleft between her cheeks, and the brown star winking as the oil cascaded over it.

Tentatively she inserted a finger in there, and Dave twitched on the bed below her as he too felt the invasion. She dropped forward onto her hands, each side of Dave's torso, looking over her shoulder at John.

"Fuck me John, fuck me, fill me, take me, but fuck me" she hissed at him. One the screen, her slow bouncing orbs disappeared, to be filled by a view of Johns arse there, and his cock hard and gleaming pushing up the valley of her cheeks.

He lowered himself to her body, they both looking at the screen. Her hand flicked into view, guiding him, till he probed at her entrance and they both watched as she stretched, and unbelievably he was in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Susan drank the wine, tilting her head back to let every trickle of the liquid into her mouth. As she did, soft lips nuzzled at her neck, and feminine fingers reached down to lift the hem of the dress, slowly raising it. The glass fell into the armchair behind them, as she raised her arms to allow the progress of being stripped. Bending, Janet covered her belly with little tip-tap kisses, flitting across the shaking skin, never lingering long enough to press, but just enough to leave her trace.

The temptation of the jutting breasts was too much to bear, and hungrily her lips clamped to one of them as she hooked the dress behind Susan's neck, and scrunched it in one hand between her outstretched shoulders.

Whimpers and mews escaped Susan as she was stood, almost trussed, unable to move, with one breast being cupped and pinched playfully, the other being sucked, licked and nipped.

Janet was satisfied that she had teased her playmate enough, and suddenly slipped the dress off her arms, allowing it to also fall to the chair. Freed, Susan's arms found the soft flesh of Janet's waist, and encircled it, kissing her, oblivious to the camera in the corner. John was filming everything, moving around, zooming in, with his mouth wide open as his wife began to seduce and make love to the woman before her.

The couple stepped across to the open French Windows, kissing, touching. On the way, Janet collected a length of cord, and hung it from the curtain pole. She tied each end to Susan's wrists, pulling her arms up once more, telling her to spread her legs. She was facing into the room, and Janet slowly began to explore every inch of her body, starting with the soft throat and working her way down.

She dwelt on those ripe firm breasts once more, loving each nipple in turn with her hands and mouth, before flicking down, swooping her tongue into the navel, stroking the tuft of hair, and kissing the pouting lips.

The scent of musk rose from Susan's nest, and she could feel the moistness begin to spill from her there as she was teased and pushed further, and further. The pressure of a thumb just outside each of her lips opened her wider and wider, till the tongue traced a smooth path along the sweet shaven slit. Knees buckling, Susan fought to stay on her feet as she trembled with the sudden onslaught and rush of an orgasm, bucking and pushing onto the mouth before her.

Her eyes flew open, and she watched mesmerised as John filmed the whole scene, capturing her blank stare as she realised that the screen in the corner showed her in the throes of climax. She panted for breath as her lover rose before her, to press onto her body, their breasts squashing between them as their tongues both tasted the fruit of her own loins. The hands still roamed her body, stroking her back, cupping the cheeks of her arse.

VIII

Her stomach fluttered, her mind began to explode as the two cocks filled her and jousted with each other in unison, stretching her wider and wider. Too soon, she felt herself coming, gripping the two shafts of power tightly. Her hand found the base of John's cock, and she withdrew him from her, whimpering at the sheer delight and feel of him in her fingers. He groaned, trying to push back into her. But she held him, sharply, guiding him to her nether regions, and feeling him twitch as he realised…

Both holes filled, stretched, two live cocks inside her, only separated by a thin membrane. Oh what she would give now for a third to suck on. She wished she had brought the dildo in, but it was too late, too late… John quickly alternated his strokes with those of Dave's below her, till she fell forward onto Dave, smothering him with kisses.

This was wonderful, this was unreal, she didn't care then who was where, who did what, and she impaled herself hard onto both shafts, their heat burning into her, thrusting and driving, pummelling her with their cocks, she started to scream, she was coming she was coming.

Waterfalls poured all around her as she came, her ears roaring filled with white noise, no chance of hearing reality. Wave after wave cascaded through her, and she reached behind with both hands, digging her nails into Johns arse, pulling him into her, harder further, till he could give her no more.

She rode both of them in unison, crying out, arching her back, opening up more and more to them, till she heard Dave curse below her, and his spunk flooded her within. As if this was a signal, the tight tunnel holding John behind was flooded too, and both men filled her at once. She fell forward once more, onto the heaving chest of Dave, as John fought to stop himself from collapsing on the pair of them.