Trilogy Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not help herself, sweat rolling and dripping from her, her body shook with spasm after spasm as orgasms, spent their energy in her body, in her mind, in her soul. Her sex shook with the power of the feelings within, and she knew that she would never experience anything like this again. The spell which had bound her and John, and the poor hapless Dave could never be repeated, and so she allowed her body to savour the moment.

John slid from her, kissing his way from her neck to each cheek of her arse, till she felt his weight lift from the bed. She did the same to the body below her, but taking the limp prick into her mouth again, making him moan.

She whispered to John, as she coiled her fingers around the shaft. "Change the tapes, put it safe".

John knew, he steadily opened the camera to insert another cassette, and began to film his wife as she sucked on the cock, hardening at her touch. It was John's favourite, her "Kiss of Life", and he wanted her so badly as he watched her hardening Dave's cock with her sweet lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Susan knew that now was the time to open up, and let herself be taken, and be shown by Janet, the far reaches of erotica and how much pleasure her body could take.

She was a little disappointed when she watched John place the camera on a tripod of to one side of her, and leave the room. The cool air on her bum made her shiver a little, making Janet laugh, saying she would soon have her warm. Janet offered her another drink, whispering to her captive love that this was the same place where she and John had ended their night of discovery all that time ago.

Rubbing sweet smelling oil into Susan's skin, paying attention to her hips, her waist, and her buttocks, those soft tapered fingers played lovingly over the willing skin. Rubbing her own body on the oils, to anoint herself too, she slid effortlessly along Susan's body, murmuring and whispering to her all the while.

Soon, her friend was beginning to wriggle again, and show her efforts were taking their toll on the senses within her. Janet stepped away and across to a low cabinet at the side of the room. Reaching into a drawer, she appeared to fetch a belt out and tie it around her wait and then up through her legs, fiddling about for a while.

She turned, facing Susan, saying "Now, are you ready my dear?"

The strap on phallus remained firm and virtually upright as she walked towards the tethered shaking woman. Susan didn't realise that Janet was making a supreme effort in walking, because there was another hidden end to the phallus, and this was buried deep inside her own cunt. Every step moved the firm beast in her, and coaxed another bead of sweat on her brow. Soon, she was in front of Susan, her own desire to come almost as strong as that to fuck her friend.

She kissed and stroked the waiting body till the pleas, begging her to fill her, were there. That was all she had waited for, and as soon as she heard it, she bent her knees and thrust the plastic shaft straight into Susan, rhythmically pumping her and fucking her, part of the movement allowing the feelings to be mirrored in her own sensual spot.

Susan came, again, swiftly, her legs giving way once more. Janet held her, asking if she was okay. Her friend couldn't speak, she could only nod, and lick at her lips. A glass of wine soon revived her, and when asked if she wanted more fucking or licking, her husky voice replied "Both - but fucking first". And so Janet stepped toward her friend, kissing her, making love to her mouth with her lips and tongue, till they were both almost peaking. She stepped back a fraction, then bent her knees as Susan arched her body ready for further invasion.

It plied into her, warmer this time, stranger yet familiar and she began to pulse around it, welcoming the thread and pattern of entry. Hands covered her bosom, twisting the nipples between knuckles, loins slapped onto the cheeks of her arse as the shaft penetrated her time and time again, and Janet dropped to her knees, licking and lapping at the proud clitoris standing erect from it's hood.

Susan almost froze, but the torture, the teasing, and the delight carried on as she tried to unravel the cacophony of orgasms pounding through her. She looked down, to see Janet on her knees in front of her, licking her for all she was worth. She turned her head, just as John whispered "hello".

She could have fainted, but didn't want to miss this next peak, this highest point yet. Thundering through time after time, the orgasm pounded her insides, her mind, and her sex. She knew her arms were now untied and hanging loose at her sides, she stretched them back to clasp the body closer to her as John continued to fuck her.

She looked at Janet, standing in front of her.

"Sorry, I can't… I want him, to come in me…"

Her voice cut silent by insistent lips, as she in turn wrapped her arms around the two-coupled bodies in front of her. Susan lost control, and only being pressed between these lovers of the erotic kept her from falling. Her tremors seemed to pass through all three of them, as she began to fall, fall, fall, blackness overcoming her as she came and came and came again.

IX

She wanked Dave once more, slowly and painfully, hoping to flood him with a blur of the activity, while she did the same to John. The camera forgotten, it lay on the bed, as she kissed him and licked his face, both hands holding the two men in her power.

Dave came first, the white-hot liquid rolling across her fingers, the pure juice of lust there in her hand. And then John began to spurt, his white spill coating the other hand. She felt like a goddess, a queen, supreme in her love and also in her power over John.

She licked her way to his ear, and said "Wait till I bring a woman home, for you, for me, for us both to savour".

His cock jerked again, still more seed, and at that moment in time, she felt a blissful glow in her being. If this was how it felt to be pure sexed, then she wanted to enjoy the moment as long as she could. Squeezing them both fondly, she looked at the two cocks in her hands.

It was hard to believe that this was her, that this was the same woman she had been weeks ago. She told him to see Dave out, she was going for a bath, he could let him out, She would wait for him in the bath, to cuddle and hold, and they would unwind together.

She let go of John, and crossed to slip the blindfold off Dave's eyes and untie his hands. She whispered thanks to him, and turned to leave the bedroom. In the bathroom, under the noise of the taps filling the bath, she shook and shivered as the full reality of what she had done dawned on her. But already, she knew it would give her plans for Susan's initiation into erotica.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When she opened her eyes, Susan was laying with her on the settee, gently holding her.

"What happened?"

"I think the excitement was too much for you my sweetie" Janet whispered, "you haven't mulipled like that before"

Susan shook her head dumbly. "Am I okay?" she whispered, looking worried.

Hugging her trembling body close, Janet laughed softly, saying, "Yes my darling, of course you are. How do you feel? We shouldn't do anymore tonight I think, that may have been too much for you. I just accepted that you could take what I could!"

"Oh I can" was the immediate protest "I feel fine. In fact," she blushed " I feel as if my skin is charged, my mind is on fire, and, well, you know how that feels" tenderly stroking Janet's clitoris.

Janet frowned, not really sure, but Susan insisted they carry on, at least with something, after all, she wasn't shy of John, or the camera now. They sat chatting, drinking a glass of wine, till John reappeared. Janet convinced him all was okay, and Susan just couldn't take her eyes off the outline of his cock in his jogging pants.

God, she had been unfaithful, fucked by another, other than her husband Jack, and here she was, looking at it, and wanting it, again. She trembled as she remembered the surprise of being taken; thinking it was Susan with the strap-on cock in her!

"Hold me" she whispered, and Janet, taken by surprise, clutched her to her bosom. "Whatever you want, just tonight, whatever I can take, can have, do it to me, with me, for me, for us." She looked into Janet's eyes, her own filled with tears. "Please, anything, as long as John…"her voice trailed off a little, then returned, firmer, steadier "…. Takes me, everywhere. I want to feel what you feel"

And with that, she was on Janet in a trice, pinning her to the settee, rubbing herself on her friend, a sudden burst of excitement inside her cunt was driving her insane. Like an itch it had to scratched, and she humped her lover's leg like a dog, till she came. She stood over Janet, looking down on her, teasing her, the colour bloomed on her chest in the throes of orgasm.

"And you'd best wear your cock on you too, both of you can fuck me"

She stood in the centre of their attentions, suddenly dominating the situation. Like a dare, the gauntlet had been thrown down. Could they resist?

"You first" she looked at John, sidling up to him.

"Well, you shall have to be the cameraman for now" she laughed at Janet, and sank to her knees. There, in front of Janet, she held John by the hips, as she threw his jogging pants over to the settee. She swallowed the whole of him, right to the hilt, filling the back of her throat, swallowing the very tip as if she would eat him, only to pull back to the very tip and repeat the whole process. Fumbling fingers found the on switch just in time for Janet to film that first deep swallow, and each dip of the head.

She marvelled at how her hands never left his hips, her fingers never once on his cock or his balls. Just the head, bobbing backwards and forwards, the lips swallowing him, every clean-shaven inch of him. Until she moved her frame, almost half standing, and she slowly licked and gobbled her way down his shaft. His face was a treat, he could only watch as this new temptress gave him her all, sucking him like there was no tomorrow.

Her lips came up against his scrotum, hairless, smooth, and clean. Impossibly, she opened her lips, more, further, her lips following the curve of his sac. Janet gasped, finding it hard to concentrate, the zoomed image in the viewfinder blinding one eye, the other seeing the whole of the two bodies, as his cock entered her throat and his balls were trapped behind her lips.

Backwards, forwards, she roamed the length, deeper than anything Janet had ever seen. The camera was now fixed back onto the tripod, and Janet, out of shot, licked her friend's pussy, the wetness of the snatch on her face, the desire to pleasure this treasure intense. She licked at the perineum, she stabbed at the arse, the ring of tightness, and she lapped at the hot minge. She did everything she could, some power driving her insane, as her fingers found her own nub and began to frantically rub at herself in this orgiastic triage.

And all the while, John was eaten up and swallowed deeper and deeper till he could hold back no more. As his spunk jetted from his bollocks to his penis, Susan sank her teeth into the skin at the back of his scrotum, and he held her neck tightly. He couldn't come that much surely, but he felt as if every drop of fluid was draining out of him, through his balls, and straight into the belly of the sucking wonderful woman in front of him.

He gasped as he continued, his eyes opening to see his wife, lost in her own reverie, groaning and moaning at Susan's arse, rimming and dipping in there. His spoil of spunk triggered Susan, fuelled by the strange feelings inside and behind her, so she came too, still with his cock lodged inside her mouth, still with his balls behind her lips.

And Janet felt that lunge of the muscles as they tightened, spasmed, then relaxed, seemingly all at once, triggering her to come.

Susan wouldn't move at all, till John's cock softened and began to contract, slipping from the deep recesses of that wondrous receptacle back into Susan's mouth, his balls still enshrined. Her breathing came deep and hard, and she released him, falling back to her haunches to see Janet staring at her unbelievingly.

"Where did you learn that?"

"Oh, it's just something Jack likes me to do, I've never done it to anyone else. Was it okay John?". He nodded, his eyes like saucers, and his cock hardening again.

"The only thing is John is about an inch longer than Jack, I just hope it was okay. Now, take me outside" and she walked out through the French windows onto the grass.

Posing and teasing once outside, looking for them following her, Susan dropped onto all fours, her pert arse gleaming, her fingers already running through the juices pouring from her. She told Janet to kneel in front of her, and she began to lick and lap at the exposed minge.

While she held her friend beautifully on her tongue, Janet held on to the branches of the fruit tree behind her, enjoying the attentions. John stroked and fondled them both, their breasts, their buttocks, their sexes. There was not a sound, save for the background buzz of twilight suburbia in the dusk air.

Lost already in the throes of pure joy, Janet was panting and coming hard and fast. She was picturing all sorts of image -, of being tied naked outside, of her and John in the woods, her and Susan being tied head to foot. Her mind went into overdrive as she lost herself.

Turning to John slightly, letting her fingers penetrate the convulsing pink moistness in front of her, Susan begged John to take her before she came. And after Janet nodded, he slipped behind the crouched figure between him and his wife, and began to ream the swollen glans of his shaft along the puffy red lips opening at his attentions. As a tease, he dropped to his hands, and licked and lapped at her, surprised as she came almost immediately.

Quickly, he sprang to his feet and squatted behind her, his feet either side of her knees and his thighs gripping her arse as he fed his cock into the hungry open cunt exposed to him. He hung back as far as he could not wanting to come yet, but being egged on by the sight of Janet, brazenly enjoying the attentions of the nubile tongue on her minge.

Both women began to come, and he could hold back no further. Burying himself deep inside Susan, he leant forward to kiss Janet full on the mouth, each of the women thus unable to make too much noise to worry any neighbours. He shook as he emptied himself inside Susan, while he tasted the coldness on Janet's lips as she came again. Slowly they drew apart, and holding onto each other, headed back to the soft lights of the living room.

X

As they lay once more in the bath together, she stroked and kissed him, their bodies relaxing in the warmth of the water. While their skins slid together, and their sexes rubbed, she kissed and nibbled at him all the while. He murmured sweet nothings to her, time just disappeared from their sight, and they revelled in the sureness of their being.

Slowly, she rose from him, to step from the waters, his hands trailing down her legs from her waist. Suddenly, he grabbed her, reaching again for her waist, strong fingers holding her tight. Not daring to breath, she looked at him, he had that look in his eye again, surely not now, he wouldn't…

She tingled inside again as his cock; hard and rampant lifted from the water as he too rose to stand at her side. Together they stepped from the bath, and he pushed her down to her knees, making her take him into her mouth. The hotness of him welled up in her mouth; it was as if she could feel his urgency.

Slowly, licking, then sucking, Janet allowed him into her mouth. She tipped her head back when she knew he was ready, and fell back onto her elbows, her skin still damp, her legs wide apart.

Huskily, she said, "Fill me John…" as he dropped to his knees before her.

Eyes closed, she felt him edge her labia apart, teasing, easing, edging into her, then in, hammered, filling her, stretching her.

He balanced on his hands and feet, body stiff as a pole, not touching her again, sweetly slipping in and out, in and out. She wrapped her legs around his back, digging her ankles into him everytime he piled forward, thrusting him harder and deeper into her everytime. When she raised her arms to hold him, his weight shifted, and he pinned her arms to the floor, and dropped onto her body.

Covering her with his weight, he began to fuck like there was no tomorrow, at times slipping from her hot hole, only to drive back in. His face contorted, his eyes tightly shut, he screwed her onto the floor, nailed her to the boards, his shaft like a possessed demon, till she heard him moan.

The moan became a shout, the shout became a roar, and her first orgasm passed, her second forgotten as he bellowed and flung himself hard onto her, belly to belly, as he sobbed, his shaft inside her feeling as if thrashing around while he came and came.

The spunk flowed from him, and seeped out of her to run down the skin, over her ring, and to the floor. Kissing him softly, she pulled him to his feet, and led him into the bedroom, taking him to their bed, their sanctity. Laying him on his back, she lay on him.

Head to toe, sex to mouth, she closed her eyes and began to lick the musky taste of her cum from his shaft. His lips too found her opening, and soon they were lost in abandonment. It wasn't an explosive orgasm, more a gentle wave of sated pleasure that rolled over her. She felt him twitch slightly and groan, and he came. Warmth seeped from one body into the other and back again. She was happy, she knew he was happy, and heaven knows what the future would hold.

And together they rolled under the quilt, to lay like spoons, she tucking into his back, one hand on his shoulders, till he fell asleep. The other hand was wrapped around his cock, soft and placid in her fingers, and she let herself fall into a matching sated sleep, knowing that she loved him more than anything before.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lying back on the floor, the phallus embedded in her and rising up towards her lover, Janet took in every inch of the oiled body as it sank down onto her. Susan had insisted that they both oil her body all over, while she stood between them, her eyes closed tightly. She knew it had been Janet licking her clit while her legs were rubbed, and that John had sucked on her breasts while his hands rolled round to slip across her shoulders and back.

And then they had both licked at her, tongues alternating till she cried "Enough!" and stepped back giddily from them.

Janet had stayed on the floor, laying on her back, the short shaft wedged in her own cunt beginning to trace tendrils of pleasure through her. Susan lowered herself onto her lover's body, easing the plastic cock into her, and then laying, kissing, licking at Janet.

Their nipples slid around each other, soft pliant flesh squashed and being as one. She began to ride on the shaft now in her, and turned to see John watching, the camera rolling, the two of them on the screen.

"Come, John" she whispered fearfully "you fuck me too" and she shuddered as he leant over her back, careful not to press his weight on them both, and began to nudge his tip alongside that already in her.