Trilogy Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers reached down and round to guide him, to pull him into her, till almost impossibly; she was being stretched, wonderfully, amazingly, accepting them both. Her eyes glazed, and she lost herself in that wondrous place of dreams, her mind lifting from her body into a new void, a new place. Carefully she eased him from her, before he could get carried away. Looking into Janet's eyes, she asked if John could, would bugger her, to fill her, like Janet had told her he did to her.

This was new; this was exciting for her. She reached for him with her hand once more, and guided him to that virgin territory. All the while, he whispered to her, reassuring her, helping her relax. The tip, the very tip of him burned at the puckered ring of muscle, the oil from her body coating him, till he was inside. Her eyes flew open, her mind exploded as feelings of intensity burned through her, white hot, to leave behind an openness and wanting. He slowly inched forward, till almost in sheer desperation she asked him to fuck her.

When he still held back, she swore, urging him on, pushing onto him as much as she could till he slid home, his belly on her back, coupled tightly, deeply. Janet reached around Susan, to stroke and hold John, and them both.

He began pumping in and out of the forbidden tunnel; every time lifting Susan with him so she rode both shafts buried in her. Susan felt every nuance with the double tip inside her, and noisily began to come. Wilder than ever imaginable, Janet began to rock in rhythm with them both, herself coming to the boil, while John picked up on the aura of mystique and felt the familiar sensation inside.

All three came together, one quaking heaving mass, they rolled onto their sides, still coupled, Susan wriggling and squirming between the pair of lovers fucking her.

She kissed one then the other, screaming out their names, and holding onto both as best she could. Eventually, the fever passed, and they silently held on to each other, Susan would not move at all, wanting to feel them both in her as long as possible. When she did stand, unsteady on her feet, she pulled her dress over her shoulders, and sat on the settee, tears of joy in her eyes. Janet held her, while John picked the camera up and folded the leads away.

The two women kissed and hugged, stroking each other, and went upstairs to shower. Chastely, they washed each other's vibrant bodies, not daring to pleasure themselves again. Susan promised that they would see each other soon, that they would watch the video together one afternoon, but only after John had watched it with Janet. It was, after all, for them that Susan had agreed to do this.

"I have to go now, I want to be home when Jack returns, I want to feel him in me, and to do things with him" Susan said.

Slowly she made her way to the door with Janet, thanking her friend over and over for this sharing. As she left, Janet looked over to John, and beckoned him to the stairs, to lead him to the shower, and then to their bed. She knew how hard he was already, through the bulge in his pants, and she smiled as she began to imagine what further joys they could both experience before the dawn came…