Trina Ch. 01

Story Info
Trina experiences sexual feelings for daddy.
1.4k words
4.19
107.2k
11
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers

Trina lives in a small Midwest town along with her father, one older brother and a younger sister. Her mother had died two years ago in a car wreck. She decided to live at home after graduation and help her daddy with her siblings.

She is 20 year old and has become a beautiful young woman. She is five foot two, has long black hair, deep blue eyes hidden by long seductive eyelashes, a cute button nose, and a body that made the other girls envious. She flaunted her firm 38 C’s, thin waist and round firm ass whenever she strutted past the men, which included daddy. She embraced their tantalizing gazes they excited her from the top of her head to the center of her pussy.

Trina begins to notice the increased interest her father was giving her in the past year. She often caught him staring at her and wondered what he was looking at. She also found it easier to talk to him, openly about everything from college to dating. Not only was she a daddy’s girl, but a tomboy as well, she loved to go fishing with him. She liked teasing daddy and tickling him. Daddy would tickle her until she yelled uncle. He and often-touched forbidden places, but she did not think about it or even stop him after all they were just having fun.

Daddy glanced at the clock it was 8 p.m, and he told the younger kids to go and get ready for bed. He would be up to read them a story in a few minutes. Trina was sitting next to him on the sofa snuggling.

When he was sure, the children were out of site he pulled her face upward and uttered, “I love you Trina--you’re my special girl,” and kissed her firmly on the lips. It was a lover’s kiss. Then he cupped left breast, and traced a circle around her nipple with his index finger.

Before she could say anything, he placed his hand on her pussy mound through her denims. Stopped then hugged her close looked into her eyes and speaking quietly said, “Do you like what I just did baby? Please do not be angry with daddy--I just wanted to touch you and show you how much I love you. I wanted to show my baby how I can make her feel good.”

Trina felt weird and excited then said, “Daddy, yes I like what you just did--lets do it again. She loved little games her and daddy played they made her feel extra-special. She wondered what daddy would do if she told him what she was thinking; “Daddy--will you teach me how to make a man feel good sexually. “ She looked up at him then kissed him right on his lips.

Daddy felt his cock stir in his pants, Oh--fuck; his desire for her is stronger then it has ever been. For over two year, he wanted Trina’s hot virgin body. He wanted to see her naked--touch her breasts--suck her nipples and taste her sweet young pussy. He wanted to take her hand, put it around his throbbing cock, and show her how to jack him off.

Daddy decided to ignore his impulses for the moment and glanced around the room then took both of her breasts in his hands and squeezed her nipples. Then kissed Trina on the nose--poked her in the ribs and said, “Don’t tell anyone honey--this will be our little secret, ok! Now, off with you, I think you had better go read your sister a story while I read one to your brother. He knew if he kept going, he would not be able to stop himself and one of the children might walk in on them.

Trina wanted to do more, pouted for a moment then said, “Okay daddy, I love keeping secrets--you can count on me--my lips are sealed!”

She went to her younger sister’s room and picked up the book she was reading to her. They were on chapter 5, and as usual, her sister begged her to read more then one chapter. She declined, then tickling her sister saying, “You always fall asleep before I’m done with the chapter we’re on.” Then started reading and soon her sister was fast asleep so she kissed her forehead and left the room quietly.

Trina went down stairs to tell see if daddy was in the den watching TV. He was sitting with his back to her watching the news. She smirked sneaked across the room-grabbed daddy’s by his ribs and shouted, “Gotcha!” The scurried away before daddy could catch her and tickle her back.

She did not escape; daddy caught her and laid her flat on the floor saying, “You think so huh! Who has got you now my pretty? He grinned then tickled her ribs--groped her breast--poked her tummy--and ran his hand between her legs teasingly making her laugh out-loud. Then stopped helper her up kissed her on the lips and uttered, “I’m getting tired honey, I think I will go to bed. 6 a clock come early these days.”

Trina sat down and picked up the TV Guide to see a good movie was on. Then looked at daddy and said, “See yah in the morning pops!” She did not find anything exciting to watch, so decided to go to bed herself.

Trina was already aware of her sexuality and often masturbated right after she went to bed. However, tonight, she was thinking about what was going on between her and daddy. She wondered if he missed mom and the intimacy they shared. She knew they had sex, her room was above theirs, and sometime she could hear then fucking. It turned her too, she often masturbated when they had sex and wondered how it would feel to have daddy’s cock slide in and out of her pussy. After all daddy was so handsome and sexy.

She had her share of boyfriends, but none ever made her feels like daddy did. She knew daddy was sexually excited too, she felt his hard cock poking her leg tonight and it was not the first time she noticed it. She wondered if daddy masturbated to satisfy his sexual needs.

Trina wanted to lie on the floor and listen to see if she could hear him or sneak downstairs and peek into his room. She decided she would not because the stairs were squeaky.

She lay back on the bed, took off her nightie, and rolled her swollen nipples between her fingers moaning softly. Then spread her legs, ran her fingers between her labia and whispered, “Oooooh daddy, I wish you were touching me right now.” Oh, how she longed to feel his hands caressing her. She wants to watch him suck her nipples and eat her pussy. She wanted daddy to show here how he jacked off. She wanted daddy to show her the things she only read about in books.

Trina closed her eyes and fantasized; someone entered her room quietly closing the door then walked over and sat down on her bed. They leaned forward whispering, “Shhh, baby it’s only daddy--I could not stay away--I want to show you how good I can make you feel.”

Trina kissed daddy’s cheek and uttered, “Hi daddy--I love you--oooh I cannot believe you’re here touching me. “

Daddy kissed her and uttered, “Oh Trina, you’re beautiful. You have turned into a woman right before my eyes.” His big hands squeezed her breast and rolled the nipple between his fingers--one and the other one. He instructed her to spread her legs wide, opened her labia with his fingers and exclaimed, “Oh sweetheart your so fucking wet--ooh daddy wants to taste your pussy and make you cum!”

Daddy caressed her clit as the fingers of his other hand slid in and out of her wanting pussy. Then he leaned forward, sucked her hard nipple into his mouth feeling her quiver, and she arched her back. He stopped sucking letting his fingers work their magic, and said, “That’s it precious--Cum for daddy!

Trina rubbed her clit harder now, pretending they were daddy’s fingers then gasp hoping no one would hear her. She could feel the wave of climax building then pinched her clit. She bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming and said, “Ooooooh--fuck--daddy--I’m cumming! Then listened to make sure everything was okay and fell asleep dreaming of daddy.

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers