Trina Ch. 02

Story Info
Trina unknowingly seduces daddy.
1.5k words
4.41
98.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers

When Trina came down for breakfast she saw daddy talking on the phone. She winked at him, fixed herself a bowl of cereal then sat down to eat. Soon daddy said goodbye to the person on the phone refilled his cup with coffee and sat down.

He looked at Trina and said, “Good morning princess, did you sleep well? That was Aunt Renee on the phone, she called to see if the kids could spend this weekend with them. I told her yes. I’d bring then by later tonight. Pack a bag for them but hide it, I want to surprise them tonight at supper.”

Trina looked up and said, “I slept very well, thank you. Oh they’ll be so excited, they love staying overnight at Aunt Renee’s. I wont say anything. What time will you be home tonight?”

Daddy replied, “Around 6 pm. I have a meeting with the boss at 4 pm and it always runs late. I will pick up some ice cream for dessert on the way home. Well, I am off to work, honey. love you, goodbye.” He rose, kissed her lips, and felt the warmth surge through him once more.

As he drove to work, he thought out-loud, “Damn, I want her--she is so beautiful, just like her mother.” His mind wondered back to last night; he was lying naked on the bed wishing Trina were straddling his cock, riding him slowly as he rubbed her clit. He jacked off, whispering her name and came so hard it hit his chin. He reached down and rubbing his growing cock. He wanted to pull of the road, but decided to wait till later otherwise he would be late for work.

Trina waved as the children got on the bus and headed off to school. Then walked and into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. In her mind she was thinking about what she did last night.

She felt her panties become moist and uttered, “Oh fuck, I wish last night was real! Ooooh I want to fuck daddy so bad I can taste it.” By the time she put the last dish away her panties were completely drenched. She just had to relieve the pent up sexual desires.

Their house was set back off the main road, secluded by trees and if you wanted you could almost walk around nude without anyone seeing you. She was glad to be alone and was a bit of an exhibitionist.

She walked into the living room, put her favorite country music cd on and opened the curtains. Doing so left her completely visible to anyone watching through the window

She began slowly, seductively unbuttoning her blouse swaying to the music, unhooked her bra and threw it on the couch. The risk made her nipples rock hard. She pinched then as she rolled them in her fingers. Oh it felt so good. Trina wriggled her ass, caressed her buttocks then slowly slid her panties off--as if she was doing a lap dance for someone.

“Daddy, do you like my sexy body?” She said.

She then stood completely naked, her body quivering and started to masturbate. She spread her legs and begin to finger her pussy. She then brought her fingers to her lips and tasted her sweet nectar. She rubbed her clit hard and yelled, “Daddy, fuck me, oh god, I wish you were here!” She fucked her vagina then rolled and pinched her clit, oooh fuck, she felt so naughty, so excited, she pretended daddy was urging her on and stroking his cock.

She gasp and breathlessly spoke saying, “Oooooooh fuck, I’m cumming,” so hard she nearly lost her balance.

Trina gathered her clothed and sat down to dress. It was then inadvertently glanced toward the living room door. She almost jumped out of her skin. She was not alone! OH GOD! There stood daddy with his hard cock in his hand, jacking off.

She yelled, “Why are you home daddy? I’m sorry, I should have known better to do this.

When there eyes met daddy let go of his cock and said, “Ah-ah I could not resist baby. Your so fucking sexy. Damn Trina, I want you! I have been thinking about fucking you! It been a long time since I have seen a desirable sexy woman. Can I touch your pussy.”

She could not keep her eyes off him. She could not resist licking her lips when she saw his huge cock. Oh god she wanted to feel daddy cock in her hands as she made it swell and throb every part of her being wanted daddy.

Daddy needed to have some joy in his life once more and if she was the one to give him joy so be it! She lowered her head and started crying.

Daddy hurried over to the couch not bothering to zip his pants and put his hand around Trina. Held her close and said, “Honey, its ok. Why are you crying? You did what every female does when they‘re horny.” He tilted her head up and kissed her.

Oh fuck! He thought she even tasted good.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, thinking she would yell no. She just put her head on his shoulder. Dad laid her on the bed and stood up to remove his clothes, watching her for a reaction. Trina just laid there watching him and tracing circles around her erect nipples. He slowly climbed on the bed next to her and cradled her in his arms and kissed her then said.

“Are you sure this is what you want Trina, I can stop right now if you want, its up to you.” Praying she would let him fuck her, oooh God, he wanted to slide his cock into her hot pussy.

Trina turned to face daddy and took his face in her hands and kissed his passionately then said, “Daddy, if I did not want it, would I kiss you like that? I should say no to you, but I can’t,I want you as much as you want me. I have petted with a few people, Dad, but I wanted you to be the first man to fuck me. “

He couldn't believe his ears and his heart skipped a beat. He took her in his arms and held her close fondling her hard nipples.

“Ooooooh Trina, you’re everything I wanted in a woman-you my special lady!” He leaned forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth kneading her tit with his hand, then biting the nipple, giving them each equal attention.

Trina did not in her wildest fantasies think it would feel this good. She arched her back pulling daddy’s head into her breast, uttered softly.

“Oooh that feels so good, oooh just like that yes you’re making my clit throb, daddy eat my pussy!” He bit her nipple harder and sent a wave of electricity straight to the center of her womb.

Daddy kneeled between her legs and spread her labia and exclaimed, “Fuck, Trina, darling you so wet, I can’t wait to nibble every part of your sexy cunt!” He flicked his tongue against her clit feeling her shiver, and then licked her lips all around her vagina teasingly--until she was trembling.

He looked at her and yelled, “Cum for me Trina, cum for your daddy. Fill his mouth with your sweet honey” Then he clamped down on her clit sucking it hard and shoved 2 fingers inside her vagina fucking her in and out slow and deep.

Trina screamed, “Ahhhhhhhh-Oooooooh daddy, fuck, I am going to cum! Oh, fuck me, Dad,fuck me with your hot peter, deep, hard, ooooooooh god do it-NOW! Trina began to shiver and he knew the wave of climax would soon overtake her.

He rose up, rubbed the head of his cock across her clit. Then he drove his cock slowly and deeply into her wanting pussy fucking her with rhythmic motion.

“Fuck, my love, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock, raise your hips to meet my thrust baby doll!

“Trina rolled her head back and forth and shouted, “Daddy, oh-my-god, it hurts a little daddy, I love it keep going, fuck me daddy.” Trina began to move her hips meeting daddy’s thrusts. She pulled him close and kissed him then wrapped her legs around his waist driving him deep into her vagina.

She trembled and said, “Don‘t stop--harder daddy--ooooooooh--I’m cumming!" She rode his cock hard and milked his cock with her tight vaginal muscles.

Then whispered, “Daddy, I want to be your lover, fuck me. Cum for Trina, my sweet lover, fill my cunt, daddy!

Daddy held her hips and rammed her pussy like a wild crazed animal as she met his thrust and yelled, “Oooooh my lover--I am there!” Filling her sweet pussy with his cum. Daddy then collapsed on the bed beside Trina.

They spent the afternoon talking about things, and what would happen next. Daddy told her she was his lover. In addition, since they would be alone all weekend he would prove his love for her.

Trina looked into daddy’s eyes and said, “You’re now my lover too daddy, I can’t wait till tonight. She looked at the clock, noticed it was 1 pm, chuckled, and said, “Ready for round two?”

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers