Trina Ch. 03

Story Info
Trina spends weekend in paradise with daddy.
1k words
4.44
77.3k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers

Daddy was lying on the bed with Trina snuggled in his arms. For a moment, he was lost, in the memories of the past. He was remembering the first time Trina's mother and him had sex. After some heavy petting one night, they decided to go all they way. He got between her legs and slowly inserted his cock into her tight pussy. He then paused, letting them both adjusted to the new sensation of pain and pleasure. They loved it, and ended up fucking for over 2 hours. After that, all they wanted to do is fuck all the time. It was not until he fucked Trina, did he realize how much he missed sex.

Daddy looked at Trina, and smiled with a tear in his eye. God, she looked so much like her mother. She had the same long black hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a body that would turn any man's head. It was then he realized she was not just his daughter but also a gorgeous woman and that he loved her.

Trina felt so alive, her heart was racing and her body tingled from head to toe. She had given herself to daddy because she loved him, not as a father, but like a woman loves a man. She looked up into his face and said, "A penny for your thoughts daddy."

Daddy kissed her cheek softly and said, "Baby, I was just remembering the first time I had sex with your mother and how much I miss her. When she died I buried my sexual desires I could not stand to even look at another woman."

Daddy winked, and said, "That was, until I saw my little girl turn into a woman right before my eyes. Trina, I love you!" He pulled her close and kissed her deep letting his tongue dance with hers. Her kiss made him tingle from his lips to his balls, making his cock hard again

Daddy leaned forward and fondled her breast holding one in each hand. He kissed them light then begins rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb, gently pulling them outward until they were erect.

Trina arched her back and moaned softly then reached for his cock and begins stroking it. She kissed his lips then said, "Ooooh Daddy, your cock is so big and hard! Now lay down, I want to taste your sweet cock."

Trina's mouth felt hot and wet on Daddy's cock. His cock touched the back of her throat as she swallowed him all the way. She sucked him like a well-oiled pump, her head bobbing up and down in full long strokes. Her tongue licked and moved around his shaft on each stroke.

Her soft hands cupped his balls and squeezed then gently. She stopped sucking long enough to wet her index finger and tease his asshole. When his anal ring relaxed, she slowly inserted her finger in his anus. He felt his balls draw up tight; the ultimate sensation was triggering an orgasm. Daddy put his hands on her head, attempting to stop her so that he could repay the favor before he came in her mouth.

Trina just looked into Daddy's eyes with a, little devil smile, " and he shot a huge load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed hard and milked every drop of cum from his cock.

Daddy never went completely soft; she kept on sucking until he was hard again. He pulled his cock out of her hot mouth, grabbed Trina and rolled over on top. Then slid down and began to tease her pussy just like she done him.

Daddy, licked his lips and exclaimed, "Oh baby, your sopping wet. I bet your juices are as sweet as honey. I cannot wait to taste you." He pushed her legs up and over her head, holding them slightly spread. Trina took them in her arms and spread them some more, pulling them back even farther than he had them. Her pussy was wide open and the lips were visibly throbbing with each pulse of her heart. He brought his mouth down close to her pussy and blew across the lips. He ran his finger the full length of her slit, then opened her lips and flicked her clit with his tongue.

Trina quivered with desire and said, "Ooooh God, Daddy, eat me! "

Daddy just replied, "In time honey, the best is yet to come!" He spread her lips and started tonguing at the bottom of her crack just below her asshole. Then rimmed her tender asshole with his tongue several times and started to fuck her ass with his stiffened tongue.

He pushed his tongue further into her asshole and reveled in the heat and tightness. Her moans of pleasure told him that she was enjoying the experience. Daddy tongued her asshole for a while, until she almost came. Then moved up slowly to her pussy and opened the labia with his fingers as his tongue flicked and probed her hole in earnest.

Trina was beginning to shake on the verge of an earth-shattering climax. Daddy was determined to keep her there for as long a he could. He went from her pussy to her ass then back again with short teasing flicks of his tongue. Her desire grew with each alteration, as his tongue worked its magic.

Trina was trembling and cried out saying, "Oooooh fuck, Daddy don't stop, oh my god, do it make me cum!"

Daddy began to play with her pussy and asshole with his fingers now. He watched her for signs that she was close to cumming, and then stopped. The tormented her, the same way repeatedly.

Trina yelled, "Oh fuck, Daddy, please make me cum," repeatedly until he could not hold back any longer. Daddy moved up and thrust his stiff cock deep into her wanting pussy and ramming it in and out, fast and hard. Her orgasm surged through her body and overwhelmed them both making them cum at the same time.

Daddy held her close for a long time after the hot satisfying fucking. He felt so alive, so young and invigorated.

Trina lifted her chin and covered his face with kisses. She then exclaimed, "WOW, Daddy, no one had ever fucked me like that before! Oh Daddy, your fantastic!"

Daddy smiled to himself; the children were not there and the fun was just beginning.

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers