Trina Ch. 04

Story Info
Here's to us, my darling.
1.2k words
4.43
55.9k
4
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers

Daddy sat up and said, “Wait right here precious, I’ll be back in a minute. Now, don’t move off that bed.” He went into the master bathroom laid out the necessities, then hurried back into the bedroom. He picked her up off the bed, carried her into the lavatory, and sat her on the padded bench.

Daddy then lit a few scented candles, and then turned the water on in the tub, adjusting the temperature. He kissed her lips passionately and gently massaged her body until the tub was ready. He helped Trina into the tub then climbed in and sat behind her.

He picked up the washcloth, lathered it up and began to wash her all over, starting with her back. When he finished washing her, he handed her the cloth and said, “Your turn now lover.” Trina turned them around, begins washing him, and said, “Oh daddy, this is so sexy and romantic, I love you.”

When they were finished with their bath, they dried each other off. Daddy, lifted Trina into his arms carried her to the bed, and laid her in the middle of the bed. He covered her with the sheet then left the room. He returned with a bottle of wine and two goblets. He poured two glasses and hands Trina one. Then he lifted his glass and said, “Here’s to us, my darling. “

Trina clicked her glass with daddy and said, “May we be happy always!”

They emptied their glasses, and lay back on the bed. Daddy, began a lightly massage her again. She lay there moaning as his hands worked there magic, first on her back, kneading and pressing it in all the right places. He then instructed her to turn over, and gently touched her, making her breast swell and her nipples harden.

Trina was hot and ready to go again, but this time she wanted to have daddy in a different way. When he moved up and began fucking her pussy again, she stopped him. Then she rolled over and got on all four’s, and spread her ass checks. She glanced over her should at daddy and said, “Daddy, fuck my ass!”

Daddy knew her ass would be dry, and he started to go get some oil when grabbed his arm. "Right now, Daddy, you can lube you cock with my pussy juices, or your tongue, but get your cock in me now!”

He bent forward and began to tongue her ass feeling her shake with anticipation. Then he slid his one finger, then two, into her ass preparing it for his cock. Daddy placed the head of his cock against her ass-hole and rubbed it across her puckered hole, until he felt her relax, then slowly slid it inside.

Trina spread her cheeks wide and cried out when daddy push the head of his cock in her asshole. She relaxed and waited for her hole to adjust to the size of his cock. Then slowly began to move backward a little bit at a time till daddy‘s cock was all the way in her asshole.

Daddy looked at her and she nodded her head for him to continue. He went slow and easy now, he did not want to hurt or frighten Trina. Gently, Daddy began fucking her ass.

Trina yelled, “Oh my god, it feels so good! Come on Daddy, I know you can fuck me harder then that, oh god, fuck my ass! I need to cum again!”

Daddy was willing to do anything to satisfy her. He thrust his cock in and out of her ass, deeper, harder, and faster as her hips pushed hard against him. He reached around, found her hard nipples, and rolled them between his fingers, pinching then hard.

Trina matched the rhythmic movements of daddy fucking her. Then she grabbed his hand and screamed, “Oooh fuck, I’m cumming! “

Daddy rammed his cock one more time and followed her, shooting his load deep in her ass. Then he collapsed on top of her until his cock slid from ass. Then laid besides her, spooning and fell asleep.

Daddy woke up and felt Trina’s tongue licking his cock. He brushed her check and said,"Oh darling, straddle my face. I want to tongue every inch of that hot pussy will you suck my cock.”

Daddy grabbed her hips and shoved his hot tongue deep inside her pussy as she took his cock all the way into her mouth. He lapped her slit with his tongue going from her clit to her ass and back again. He felt his cock throbbing and trembled. God, he could not get enough of her.

Trina shuddered when daddy’s tongue slid deep in her pussy, and began sucking his cock vigorously. When he slid his tongue into her ass, she felt her juices run down her legs onto his face. “Oh fuck, he sure knows how to eat pussy,” she thought.

Daddy used his fingers to wipe up her sweet nectar and licked them. He thought to himself for a moment, and decided to see how many fingers he could get in her pussy. He slid two fingers in and moved them in and out, then added another one, then added the fourth one. He fucked her slow and soon until all his finger were in her past his knuckles. He exclaimed, “Oh god, honey, I love to fist a woman! Oooh baby your pussy is wet!” He was so excited he almost shot his load in her mouth then.

Trina felt him thrust his hand in and out of her pussy and shouted, “Oooooooooh Daddy, do it, put you whole hand in me! Oh my god, it feels so fucking good!”

Daddy folded his thumb in with his fingers and gently pushed his hand into her pussy. He speculated weather she could take it all and asked, “You sure you can take my big hand in your tight pussy?”

Trina took hold of her daddy’s hand and said, “Oh yes, Daddy! Fuck me with your hand, oooooooh do it!"

Daddy forgot about his blowjob. He let Trina take control and just went along for the ride. What an outrageous stimulating ride. His hand was wrist deep in her pussy; she started to shake with an earth-shattering organism.

He continued to thrust his hand in and out her pussy for five minutes causing multiple orgasms. When daddy stopped, he felt her body trembling for a while after he quit. Then slowly removed his hand and sat down on the bed.

Trina took daddy’s hand in hers and licked it clean. Then knelt over him and sucked his cock all the way into her mouth and he shot his load immediately.

Trina snuggled close in daddy’s arms, looked up and kissed him softly on the lips. Then said, “Daddy, I love the way you treated me. Like a man treats a woman, not father and daughter. Wow, you sure know how to push my buttons. I am your woman, forever! “

Daddy took Trina’s face in his hands, looked deeply into her eyes, and said, “Oh my darling, I Love You! I cherished you for allowing me the pleasure of making love to you. I am your man, forever!”

"The End"

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
98 Followers