Trina's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing almost in front of her, Toby nuzzled and nosed his way in to her cleavage as one hand caressed her stomach through the thin material of her dress. As that hand slowly made its way south, his other hand - as if of its own mind - took hold of a firm, fleshy breast and squeezed it through her dress and bra as he groaned against her skin.

Her breaths growing faster as her & Carlos's kissing intensified and the two youths ground against her & fondled her body, she wasn't the least bit surprised when the young man took the initiative and briefly slipped his tongue inside her mouth, tentatively as it was, to gauge her reaction.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moaned, softly, "you want to play that game!" His hand on her behind grasped her flesh firmly in surprise as she sent her own tongue exploring - although much more confidently than he did. It teased, danced, toyed with, licked, and flicked at his as he slowly grew more confident. Despite his initial hesitancy, she found him to be surprisingly good.

Meanwhile, Toby continued his adoration of her chest, kissing and suckling on the exposed areas of her glorious orbs - trying to cover every available square inch with his lips. Latching on and suckling as much of her firm flesh as he could get in to his mouth, he considered trying to pull the fabric of her dress down to reveal more - perhaps even to see if he could get to her undoubtedly perfect, suckable nipples.

While he debated whether or not that might be going too far, the two youths were having quite the effect on Trina as well. She was practically panting as she kissed Carlos and the boys' hands squeezed at her. Toby's ministrations on her breasts were surprisingly enjoyable, haphazard as they might be and not in any particularly erogenous zones. Her pussy, meanwhile, throbbed and pulsed with fiery desire. Her underwear was rapidly becoming more than damp, and that was BEFORE Toby's wandering other hand finally made its way between her legs and grasped her hot mound.

Trina gasped, breaking away from Carlos and their make-out session as a shudder of ecstasy traveled up and down her entire body. She briefly put her head on his shoulder, groaning and panting as Toby cupped & palmed her pubic region as a fresh gush of her juices finished wetting her undergarment and began dampening the thin material of her dress.

Carlos not-quite-gently nudged her head up with his chin and locked lips with her once more while moving his hand between her lower cheeks. Wedging his fingers and the two layers of cloth deep in her ass crack, he stroked firmly up and down several times until he located her puckered rosebud in the tight valley and began rimming it stoutly with the tip of his middle finger.

At nearly the same time, Toby moved his lips to the side of her neck and began fiercely kissing & nibbling there. His hand also ceased its wide-area rubbing as HIS middle finger pressed the fabric down in to the valley between her swollen, sensitive lips and began stroking from end to end.

'I think I'm about to get finger-fucked from both sides,' she thought as a small, delicious orgasm rippled through her and her knees threatened to buckle from the boys' almost-rough pleasurings. Breaking free with a shuddering gasp of breath, she firmly pushed herself away as she stumbled back a step or two; her eyes blinking rapidly as the mini-orgasm subsided.

Her kisses still tingling on his lips, Carlos looked at her with hungry eyes (and twitching cock) as Toby gazed down at his hand, the warmth of her juices rapidly cooling as it sank in just where it had been seconds ago - and what pleasure he had been performing there.

"You boys have certainly warmed things up in here," she said, wiping the thin layer of sweat from her face as her chest heaved with each breath. "I think I need to strip down a bit before I overheat... is that ok with you two?" she teased, a wicked smile spreading across her face as she watched their eyes widen even more.

Both boys nodded enthusiastically; Toby reaching back and placing the palms of his hands on the bed to steady himself while Carlos's right hand slid to his groin and began absently stroking his shaft. Both of them had a small spot of precum moisture visible on their swim trunks to match the not-so-small damp patch on her dress.

Smiling, she bunched the material up at her waist, then pulled the whole thing up and over her head before letting it fall to the floor. Opening her eyes after the cloth was clear of her head, she chuckled at the cute, almost innocent goggle-eyed expression on their faces as they stared at her nearly-naked body. Clad in a dark-blue cotton bra and a pair of black panties trimmed in light-blue lace, Carlos & Toby were slack-jawed as they looked her up and down.

Reaching back, she unclasped her bra and quickly slid it off her shoulders to bring her breasts in to full view; savoring the boys' reaction at the sight of her large; full mounds and large, brown nipples jutting proudly from them.

"Damn, look at those titties!" Toby exclaimed while Carlos stood there speechless. Realizing the language he had used, Toby blushed. "Sorry, Mrs. B." he stammered, embarrassed.

"I told you two, it's 'Trin', and don't worry, boys. I don't mind a little dirty talk, as long as you don't go TOO far with it."

Reassured, Toby smiled and gazed up and down her again while she grasped her breasts, lifting and squeezing them for the boys' benefit. Both of them groaned softly with lust, wishing their own hands were all over her, before she slowly turned around to give them a view of the other side. Once she was facing away from them, she swayed her hips side-to-side several times before bending over and grasping her knees. "Now, THAT'S an ass!" exclaimed Carlos as she shook her full, round, bountiful backside for them - and it was Toby's turn to stand speechless with awe.

Standing back up and turning back around, she was surprised to see Carlos slowly shaking his head with a mischievous grin on his face. "That underwear looks good on you, but we REALLY need to get you some hotter stuff!" he said to her queried, raised eyebrow.

"Like what?" she asked, fairly confident she already knew the answer.

"Oh, you know... see-through, thongs... mainly thongs. Your ass is perfect for those!" he answered, his hand still slowly stroking his member through his shorts.

Trina chuckled. "Well, I do have thongs -- and a lot of them, but I wasn't expecting this to happen. Who knows, I might have gone without if I knew you two would have your hands all over me."

Although she wouldn't have thought it possible, their eyes widened even more at the thought.

"Well..." she began, licking her lips seductively as she took in a deep breath. "I take it Toby's the boob man here..." Gesturing for him to come closer with one curled finger, she took the awe-struck (and completely compliant) college boy by the shoulders and gently walked him to where his back was against the wall; his eyes glued to her chest the entire time. "... and Carlos is the ass man..." she said, looking over her shoulder as she pressed her groin against Toby's; her magnificent breasts nearly in his face as his hands slowly ran over her cheeks and up her sides.

Swaying her hips side-to-side (and deliciously rubbing Toby's erection against her hot mound with just a thin layer of wet cloth between them), she turned back to Toby. "Now, get your hands back on my titties while Carlos worships my ass," she said, locking lips with the other youth as Carlos stripped off his shorts; obediently strode up to her and placed his hands firmly on the sides of her hips.

Pressing his cock into the deep crevice between her voluminous cheeks until it and the material of her underwear was bottomed out against the base of the furrow of her tight crack, he groaned with pleasure and Trina began working herself between the two boys. It was like a boobjob, but between her ass cheeks. He didn't even have to squeeze them together with but the barest of pressure for them to nearly fully envelop his shaft as she squeezed and stroked him.

Trina, her hands on either side of Toby's face while her lips and tongue danced with his & he fondled and squeezed her breasts, groaned as well while sawing back-and-forth between the two cocks; one gliding up and down her front slit and the other in the back one. Toby's hands groped her flesh, mixed with his palms and fingers tracing; teasing, and squeezing her areolas and nipples. She practically squealed with delight when Carlos landed a sharp "smack" on her cheek, then reached a hand back to pull him harder against her -- gasping with surprise when she took hold of his bare cheek.

"You're already naked!" she exclaimed, turning around to examine the nude youth behind her. "Oh, my...!" she whispered, placing a hand over her mouth as she took in the sight of his stiff rod.

Grasping Toby by the arm, she pulled him around and almost pushed him towards the bed. "You're overdressed!" she said, her eyes still locked on Carlos's twitching shaft; another drop of watery precum visible at the tip. "Get naked, I want to see both your cocks!" she ordered.

Toby did as he was told, standing naked before her in no time flat. His own shaft stood at rigid attention as Trina's eyes widened. 'They felt nice earlier, but I didn't know they were THIS nice!'

"Boys, boys, BOYS!" she exclaimed, reaching her hands towards their groins. "Your cocks are mag-nificent!" Taking hold, she slowly stroked their lengths as she admired them; both boys twitching and jerking involuntarily under her touch to match the spasms of their cocks. Carlos's was noticeably shorter, but not unpleasantly so. He was also thicker, and his pubic hair & sack were smooth-shaven.

He was also uncut at the tip. 'That's a first!' she thought.

Toby was longer, with a slight curve to the left and large, prominent veins. His mass of pubes was untouched, but not that Trina minded. 'I don't know that I could get him all the way in my mouth to worry about them tickling my nose...'

"Mmmm..." she moaned, gently tugging on their phalluses to bring them closer together. Their shoulders bumped together, and they both shared an awkward, uncomfortable glance at their proximity to another naked man... but that was soon forgotten as Trina continued.

"I wish I could suck you both at once... but I guess I'll have to take turns," she said, licking up the length of Carlos's shaft as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. She then did the same to Toby, who shuddered with pleasure and grunted as his cock twitched wildly under her tongue.

She repeated this back-and-forth several times, savoring their reactions, before wrapping her lips around Toby's head and taking him in to her mouth until he poked the back of her mouth and she felt the first tickle of her gag reflex. He groaned, loud, and the way she felt his balls clench she thought he was going to shoot his load right then and there. He didn't, though, so she slid her way slowly back up his shaft, her mouth coming off the end with an audible "pop", and then provided Carlos the same delight.

"You, uh, want to sit on the bed so you're more comfortable?" Toby asked, blinking his eyes and taking in a deep breath as his cock twitched, begging for more of her attention.

Coming up off of Carlos (whom she was able to press her nose against the warm, bare skin at the base of his shaft... barely), she looked at each of them in turn, coyly. "Come on, now... for a real blowjob, don't you want the woman down on her knees... looking up as she sucks you off?"

Both of them nodded, smiling, not believing their incredible luck and she returned to her ministrations. Slightly leaned back, propped up with their hands on the bed, both boys forgot about their male-near-male discomfort as they groaned in near-orgasmic delight with their heads craned back and their eyes closed; heedless of each other as Trina alternated back-and-forth performing her oral magic -- the same reaction she would have received from far more experienced men. 'Not bad for not having done this in a while,' she thought, enjoying their vocalizations as they took turns gently thrusting upwards to meet the downward stroke of her lips as she fucked them with her warm, wet mouth.

Despite her initial concerns about Toby shooting first, it ended up being Carlos. Her plan had been to get them close and then finish them by hand; perhaps even letting them enjoy the thrill of covering her breasts in cum had they been so inclined; but he nearly took her by surprise -- perhaps even the both of them. As she slid her lips back up his cock, he suddenly gave a strangled grunt and his hips bucked hard. Gobs of hot cum rapidly shot in her mouth and almost straight down her throat, making her start to choke. She coughed, streamers of sticky jism coming out both sides of her mouth around his jerking shaft.

She thought about pulling off, but instead decided to tough it out. Wrapping her lips around the ridge of his head, she circled his shaft with her fingers; closed her eyes; and stroked him fast, milking every last voluminous drop of semen from him. Falling back all the way on to the bed, Carlos groaned, clenching the blanket with his eyes clenched shut as his hips bucked and twitched while Trina swallowed the last bit from his shrinking cock.

"Wow..." he finally gasped, his first coherent word in a while as he gasped for breath. Trina smiled in admiration of her work as her hand returned to Toby and slowly stroked him.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you..." she said, batting her eyes seductively as she scooted over squarely in front of the youth. Licking his twitching shaft from base to tip, she quickly wrapped her lips around his head and slid down on him taking as much in her mouth as she could while Toby grunted in delight; his hips bucking from the exquisite sensation.

Her eyes closed as she sucked him off, Trina moaned with delight as she felt him place his hands on the side of her head and begin running his fingers through her hair. 'Now he's DEFINITELY doing this right!' she thought to herself as he started also gently pulling her on to his cock as he thrust slightly in to her mouth each time she came down; just to the point where his tip started to reach the back of her throat. He wasn't forceful about it, though, just enough to be a 'participant' in the raunchy act -- not just a receiver of pleasure.

"SO much better than any of the girls I've had!" he groaned.

Trina felt a strong twinge of pride and excitement at the honest appraisal. 'Hmm... let's see if any of them know THIS trick...' she thought, sliding her hands up the backs of his legs and grasping his cheeks. She gave them a firm squeeze, then began pulling him slightly towards her with each of his thrusts. Then, she slowly slipped a finger between his cheeks and lightly grazed the tip against his puckered anus. She heard him gasp with surprise and his body jerked at the new and unexpected sensation. He made no comment and gave no resistance, though, so she pressed a little harder as she circled his hole with her fingertip.

His vocalizations increased in volume and intensity, and she noticed he began to lose focus with his thrusting and his hands. Taking that as a sign he didn't mind this new feeling, she started pressing firmly against his sphincter in time with her ministrations while she hummed on his shaft. That really made him moan, so she picked up the pace. It wasn't long before she figured he was getting close, so she gave one strong push -- enough to get the tip of her finger through his puckered opening -- and that was all it took to put him over the edge. He made one gasping grunt as his cock twitched and spewed torrent after torrent of hot cum in her mouth. As she sucked him down, his anus was clenched hard enough around her fingertip that she couldn't pull it out; only wiggle it back and forth rapidly as the most intense orgasm of his young life wracked his body.

"Wowwww..." he finally gasped once it had subsided, leaning over her and his chest heaving.

"Glad you liked it," she said with a smile after swallowing the last of his cum before rising to her feet and giving him another short kiss. Ready to take things further, she quickly slipped off her panties and tossed them aside before getting on to the bed. Staying on all fours for a second, she looked back at the goggle-eyed youths as they stared incredulously at her now-naked bum and the prominent lips of her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. Giggling softly, she wiggled her delectable posterior several times before rolling over and spreading her legs to reveal her glistening, swollen lips under a neatly-trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

"You any good with your tongue?" she asked Toby, licking her lips.

He nodded, wordlessly, his gaze transfixed on her pussy as she beckoned to Carlos with a curled finger, then patted the bed next to her head. "How 'bout I suck on you some more while Toby recovers? Then you boys can swap places?"

Carlos didn't need to be told twice, climbing quickly on to the bed to position his twitching member directly in front of her face. Placing a hand on the back of her head, he not-so-gently tried guiding her mouth towards him.

Teasing with several kisses up Carlos's length as shudders of delight traveled up and down his body, Trina groaned softly as Toby easily slipped two fingers inside her hot, wet hole. "I'm already warmed up, big boy," she said. "Thanks for the effort, but just get busy down there would ya'?"

"Sure," he said, grinning like a fool. Closing his eyes and sucking in a long, deep breath, he savored her musky, erotic scent before burying his face in her slit. Madly tonguing and licking, he ravaged her clit with gusto.

"Slow down," she said with a soft moan and quiet giggle. "Focus on what you're doing."

To his credit, Toby was a great pussy licker once he got past his boyish enthusiasm. Lying on her back, legs spread wide with Toby between them, she twisted her upper body sideways and propped herself up on an elbow. Taking Carlos's cock in to her mouth once more as he stood against the side of the bed, she moaned and hummed on it as Toby's tongue worked her on her nub, along with a finger delicately working in and out of her hole.

Carlos, meanwhile, placed a hand on the back of her head as he gazed down at the vivacious, naked woman sucking his shaft. Groaning with delight, he gently held her head in place and started thrusting his cock between her lips. "Mmmm... hey, babe, how 'bout you let me do the work while you lay there and relax?" he asked.

Opening her mouth and sliding her tongue out along the underside of the young man's shaft as his cock slid back and forth along it, Trina wagged her eyebrows in affirmation -- right before a small orgasm shook her body.

Surprised by the suddenness of it, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth wrapped around his member. Groaning with approval and craning his neck back as her lips tightened around him, Carlos firmly fucked her warm, wet mouth; sliding his cock all the way in her mouth until the base was mashed against her lips and the tip barely against the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned, pleasantly vibrating his shaft - partly for his benefit, partly from the not-unpleasant way Toby was working between her nether lips. Her eyes closed, she relaxed and savored the feel of the two enjoying her as Carlos slowly made love to her tight, wet mouth. 'I should have tried this YEARS ago!' she thought, her moans of delight expressed as intense hums while Carlos picked up his pace, deep groans escaping from him as well. 'Toby may not be experienced, but at least he can read a woman...' Discovering she was thrusting her hips against his face, Trina placed a hand on the back of his head and gently ran her fingers through his hair as another orgasm began building.