Trini Plays a Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His weight settled harder against me and his fingers tugged at my top until my boobs popped free. Immediately, he clutched and squeezed them and gave a real thrust with his cock, a little out and then all the way in.

"Oh, that's it. Fuck me like that, honey."

"Jesus, Trini --"

"Fuck me, Wyn, fuck me!"

Three more strokes, every one of them magic, and then he went still again, chuffing like a steam train.

"Just a minute ... hnnhhh ... just ..."

His right hand left my tit and wandered down my belly. And then without warning, it was inside my panties and grabbing my dick.

"Oh, geez, Wyn -- you don't have to --" But even as I said it, he started wanking me.

"Tell me I'm a stud, Trini," he groaned in my ear, his hips completely still, his erection like iron inside me but not moving at all. "Tell me I'm a stud and I'm going to make you come. Uhh -- my very first time, but I'm still going to last long enough to make you come ..."

"Fuck, Wyn, keep doing that and you're going to! Yes! Ohhh, you stud, fuck me and make me come!" More than anything, right then, I wanted it to be true. I put every shred of focus I could into my dick and how good it felt in his hand, his cock and how good it felt up inside me, and his weight on my back, his heat, his sounds.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" He rocked us both back and forth with a series of thrusts, shallow but powerful. I groaned and thrashed my head, desperate to put my entire body into fucking him, holding back only because I wanted him to get me there, and I knew if I really started humping there was no way he'd last.

"Wyn, yes," I squeaked. There was a ton of pre-cum drooling out of me by now, and he got his hand slippery with it, used it to slickly jack me off. "Yes, yes, keep doing that!"

"Fuck ... fuck, I'm going to come ..."

"Yes! Do it! Oh god, I'm there --"

And then it was true, and my cock was spouting ecstasy out all over the hanging fabric of my skirt, and the squeezing tumult that echoed from my orgasm through my ass pushed Wyn over the edge too, and I felt him throb and throb and empty himself up into my depths to the sound of both of us screaming in joy.

I didn't even notice us collapse forward. This fog of absolute pleasure just descended over my brain, and when I came out of it, we were flat on the mattress, Wyn gasping atop me, his softening prick still giving an occasional twitch inside my anus.

"holy fuck, Wyn," I panted. "holy fuck, that was so good ..."

"Uh-huh." He nuzzled at my ear and throat, planting small kisses there and making me shake. "I've never ... I mean ... god, just so good ... this is like ... fuck, the best revenge I could ever have on those two assholes. They tried to dick me over ... haha ... and it ended up being the best night of my life. I mean, how could this even get any better?"

I started laughing and twisted a little to look him in the eye. He looked puzzled.

"Well ..." I said.

And right then, from the other room, came the shout of the other shoe dropping.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?"

Wyn's head jerked toward the door in alarm. "What's --"

I twisted farther, to get an arm up and turn his head back toward me.

"That's Yoli or Kella finally getting some clothes off," I said, grinning. "Your buddies said I should bring a couple of friends who weren't she-males, so I did. My girlfriends aren't T-girls -- but they're not girl-girls, either. They're transvestites."

He snorted and laughed and kissed me. "You're awesome."

"You too," I said. "Happy birthday."

12