Trini's Valentine Hat-Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha," I said. With both the body-stocking and the bra-straps down to Carly's mid-bicep, I undid the hook-and-eyelet catch and let the elastic spring loose, leaving the bra held in place only by the fishnet weave. "Okay, swing around my direction again, hon."

She did as I asked -- wriggling her shoulders as she turned, so that everything threatened to slide a little farther down. I was tickled to see a mischievous glee in her eyes when they met mine, and I smiled at her. Then I took hold of her waist for support and lowered myself to my knees before tugging the right sleeve down and off, followed by the left.

The bra fell away with the left sleeve, leaving her bare from the waist up. She twisted just enough to make eye contact with Liz over her shoulder, as I slid my fingers and palms into the stocking at her hips to lower it with a full, double-hand caress around her backside and upper thighs. From there, I switched one hand to her inner thigh and the other to the stocking's knee, working that leg farther down until at last she could lift her foot and pop entirely free on that side. The other leg stripped off even quicker, leaving her in nothing but the black-satin panties.

Now, see, Carly? What did I tell you about my skills getting you fired up? The crotch of her undies wasn't exactly dripping, but I could see and smell an aroused woman inside the dark, glistening silk there. Normally, although that's a nice enough smell, it wouldn't especially light my fuse. But in this case, with my fuse already lit, the scent put a burn in the center of my belly that I found way hard to ignore. Plus, turning someone else on almost always turns me on, whether they're my type or not. So while I didn't exactly want to rip the panties off her and plow right in or anything, I did have to give myself an inner lecture on professionalism to hold a steady pace and not rush things to get to the real action.

"Hey," said Liz, who was apparently feeling at least a little the same way. When I looked over at her, she tossed the nightshirt to me. "We're about two seconds away from a serious detour if you don't get that on her."

I grinned and held the shirttails out and open for Carly. Once she tucked her arms in, I rose up from the floor just enough to get the shirt over her head like a Slinky going downstairs, and on my way back down, I got hold of the panties' waistband and took them to her ankles right as the pajama dress settled into place above her knees.

Stepping out of the black pool of her underwear, Carly took up a modeling pose. "Is that better, dear? Will you be able to ignore me now?"

The nightshirt had settled over her just right, a drapery of delish, soft-pink cotton clinging exactly where it needed to in all the right spots. Her nipples even poked out right on the outline of the big cartoon kitty's white face. Liz looked her up and down with a slow, appreciative shake of the head.

"Whew," she said. "I'll be able to avoid throwing you on the bed and burying my face between your legs. I was never going to be able to ignore you."

"Okay, then," I said, standing and dusting my hands together. "Step one, accomplished. What's step two?"

It was my turn to get Liz's slow up-and-down look.

"Step two ..." She paused and licked her lips. "... is ... I get to see what my dear brother has been lucky enough to have his hands on the last six months."

Have I mentioned Liz is very straight-to-the-point?

"Strip-tease style?" I asked, turning a slow pirouette with my hands sliding from my ass around and up to my tits. I ended up facing her with my fluffy white vest-coat held open. "Or do you want to unwrap your Valentine's present yourself?"

She rubbed her hands together, a carnivorous grin splitting the glossy red of her lips.

"I love unwrapping things."

Carly gave me a look that said, Told you!

I put my hands on my hips and sultry-swayed my way over to the woman of the hour.

"Whenever you're ready, darling."

CEO Liz Tate got a look on her face like a schoolgirl at her own surprise party. Her voice actually squeaked when she spoke. "I can't believe I'm really getting to do this!" She reached her hands out, took them back again, reached them out, and then looked at her girlfriend. "Carly, you should stretch yourself out on the bed where you've got a good view. Settle in and get really comfy, babe."

"Mm-hmm," Carly said. "Like you're going to be able to take this slow."

"Quiet, you!"

Carly made a zipping motion across her lips, then went and flounced onto the bed, ending up on her right side with her head propped on her hand.

Come on, Carly, I thought. You know how to bend your knee and get your hips into that pose, don't you?

She bent her knee and got her hips into the pose. The pink hem of her nightshirt rode dangerously high up her left thigh.

Liz sighed, then shook herself and put her eyes on me.

And put her hands on me.

Wow, Liz, straight for the tits?

"Hot damn." She lifted and squeezed them, fingers rolling slow waves across the metallic pink stretch-fabric that held my rack in. "These are fantastic."

Her nails found my nipples and drew circles around them. It just about made my cock rip the crotch from my undies.

"You don't beat about the bush, do you, Liz?"

"Nope." She grinned and kept kneading. "Which is a good thing, since the whole reason you're here is the not-having-a-bush part."

Bending her neck, she got her teeth into the fluffy white fur of my vest and snagged the edge just right, so that when she leaned and lifted, that side slid up and open. I dipped my shoulder and let the sleeve hole fall down my arm.

Liz made a little pteh! pteh! sound to complain about the fuzz, but turned her head and did the same on the other side, so the vest dropped loose to the floor. Instead of lifting her head back up, though, she fastened her lips to the dark brown curve of my shoulder and mouthed her way along the collarbone to my throat. From there, she made a series of kisses up and under my jaw, then along it to my ear, where she nibbled the lobe before pulling back. At no point did she stop fondling me, expertly, the way I find women have a much better handle on than men.

"Now what am I going to take off next?" she asked.

My skirt and panties, before I bust right out of them, please! God, if only this was about me right now!

I just shrugged. "It's all pretty good underneath, honey. I promise, you won't regret seeing whatever you pick to see next."

"Boobs," she said. "Lift your arms up?"

I put my hands behind my head for maximum chest-thrust. "Like this?"

"That's great, yeah." Her fingers swept down around my ribs and then her thumbs got under the lower band of the tube-top. Eyes on my cleavage, she pulled the elastic way out and then hauled up on it. My tits settled themselves a little as she scrunched the top into a ring across my upper chest. "Holy moley, look at those."

"Best money can buy," I said. "Along with some good genes on my X chromosome, I guess."

"Genes?" she asked.

"Yeah. You can grow a pretty squeezable pair from the hormones before you ever start thinking about implants."

"Hmm. Learn something new every day."

Before I could say anything to that, she bent and sucked my whole right aureole into her mouth, tongue flicking back and forth across the nipple at just the right pressure and speed. "Ooh. You could give some lessons yourself."

She pulled off, grinned, did the same thing on the other side.

I glanced over at the bed, where I saw Carly whip a hand out from under her pajama dress, face turning red.

"Am I to understand ... ooh! ... that this girl asked you to marry her once already, and you said no?"

"She was a lot less romantic about it the first time than she's being tonight."

Liz raised back up, leaving my nipples damp and tingling. "What can I say? Sometimes I'm a dumb blonde. Here, bring an arm down through this."

She stretched the ring of fabric well out from my chest, and I obliged her by tucking one elbow through and following it with the rest of the arm. Then we repeated on the other side, which left Liz able to raise the front of the tube-top up over my head and drop it behind me to work its way down my braids and fall.

"Yeah, that's definitely some fine work," she said, looking at the big, fully naked swells of my breasts. "Props to the boob doc and Mother Nature both. Go, team, go. Mmm! And Cars, don't think I haven't been watching you out of the corner of my eye. Feel free to get that hand back between your legs at any point."

"You're so embarrassing. And Trini wonders why I said no the first time."

Liz put her head back and laughed at that. But I noticed Carly did sneak her hand toward her lap again.

"Now," my boyfriend's sister said, stepping out of her heels, rubbing her hands together, and going to one knee, then both, "for the big reveal. And are we talking really big?"

I teeter-tottered my hand. "Medium-big. More on the medium side, but big enough to be called big."

"I'm a hundred percent sure I won't be disappointed in any case."

"It does the trick for most people," I admitted.

She grinned. "Including three people I know who have very different tastes."

"Oh, you're so gross," Carly said from the bed. "I can barely masturbate when you say things like that."

"Ha!" Liz looked directly over at her and saw that she wasn't trying to hide things anymore. "You seem to be doing fine as far as I can tell."

"Only because Trini's so hot."

Liz blew her a kiss, then turned back to me and reached around to find the zipper of my skirt. It went zzzt real quick, and then her fingers slid inside the skirt with my ass while she leaned forward and drove her tongue into my bellybutton. I swayed my hips to help her shimmy the skirt past them. It joined the top and vest on the floor, leaving me in nothing but my gaff.

Which. I. Was. Dying. To. Get. Out. Of.

But Liz kept making out with my navel. Her hands roamed around to my ass-cheeks too, and up to my bare breasts, and down the backs of my legs, and finally around to my knees and slowly, slowly, slowly up the front of my thighs to pluck at the waistband of the gaff. It took a will of steel to tilt my pelvis forward provocatively instead of thrusting the waistband hard against those fingers. Liz took the bait and broke away with one last smooch to my midriff.

She looked up and made eye contact, licked her lips, and looked back down.

Yes! Go, Liz, go!

Fingers and thumbs picking at the waistband. Slipping through. Tugging down, down, down ... and ...

Stopping.

Aghh!

Fortunately, the pause was so that she could move the fingers of one hand over and stroke the knuckles up and down my engorged, almost-revealed shaft. I moaned.

"You're a wizard at this," I told her breathily.

She laughed. "Are you saying I should grab a wand?"

"Whenever you're ready."

At last, my undies came down and my favorite tool of the trade surged out and up in relief.

"Sue-perb," Liz said, immediately wrapping one hand tight around it. "Wow, and it looks like you've been keeping things ready and raring a while now."

That bit referred to the beaded drop of precum that swelled forth as soon as the gaff let go of me. It was a big one, big enough to drip loose almost immediately, and Liz got her left hand under it while milking out yet more of the stuff with her right. Pretty quickly, she had a dollop almost the size of a small pearl in her palm.

"When you say 'no exchange of bodily fluids,' was that just about mine to you, or is it off limits for me to lick this out of my hand too?"

"I'm clean -- that's more of an every-hole-and-every-pole condom policy and spit-swapping ban."

"Oh, good." She immediately lapped it up and fluttered her eyelids closed. "Mmm."

My cock surged in her grasp as I watched her, which made her eyes pop back open.

"Feels like this needs some attention," she said. "Obviously you have condoms in your purse -- Carly, can you find Trini's purse for us?"

"It's in the closet," I said helpfully. "Should still be open -- and it's mostly condoms inside. You can't miss them. Oh, look for one of the ones that says 'flavored.' That was your implication, right, Liz?"

"Definitely."

While Liz let her gaze slide up and down my length, Carly hopped up from the bed and made the trip to the closet quick -- a whisk of pink pajamas and long, brown hair there and back. When she returned, holding out a little plastic packet, Liz didn't take it immediately.

"Is this going okay, honey?" she asked. "Seriously, you're not having any problems with it?"

Carly shook her head. "Um, no, it's way hot." Then, after a heartbeat's pause: "We should have done this years ago."

Liz compressed her lips as she looked up at the girl. Her blue eyes took on a brighter, wetter shine and she blinked very quickly, then relaxed her mouth into a smile and just nodded.

Then Carly held out the packet again, and Liz's expression turned wicked.

"So would you mind putting it on her for me?"

Carly's eyebrows went up and her lips pursed tight. Then she glanced up at me, and back to Liz, and gave kind of a whole-body giggle.

"Sure."

Getting to the carpet next to her girlfriend, the little brunette turned the condom square several times trying to figure out where to tear it. Liz bumped hips with her.

When she got the thing open and out, she said, "I, uh, have zero practice doing this, you know. I mean, like, this is the first time I've ever even touched one."

"Pretend it's a balloon," I told her. "See which way the lip curls? That's how you know which side's which."

"You mean ... like ..."

Liz laughed as Carly turned and turned the little latex disk around. "The other way, silly."

"Okay." Hesitantly, she got the ring in place and started to unroll it. The pressure of her fingers and the enveloping squeeze of the latex made me surge again. "Ooh ... haha ... oh my God, this is so weird."

At least she's not grossed out, I thought. I've had bi girls hire me for threesomes with their gay partners before -- it doesn't always end up so well.

Finally, she had it all the way on, and she lifted one knee from the floor as if to stand up. Liz stopped her with a hand under her chin.

"You don't have to at all, I swear ... but it would be really cool if you stayed right here for this."

Carly got a goofy smile on her face, said, "okay," and put her knee back down. Liz leaned over and kissed her.

"Now," she said, and I swear to God she actually cracked her knuckles after she turned back to me, "let's get this party started."

Let me say, Liz is a pretty damn good cocksucker for a girl. Guys tend to have an edge in that department, just like girls tend to know better how to deal with titties. But Liz had clearly gotten some primo pointers somewhere along the way.

She started off kissing and tonguing the shaft -- the top, the sides, the underbelly -- sweeping soft oral contact up and down the whole length except for the head. Then she extended her tongue and curled it and used it to cup the lower half of my tip, rolling it side to side without ever making contact with her lips.

Carly watched her in fascination while I made a variety of encouraging noises that I did not remotely have to fake.

Sealing down at last, Liz suckled at my cockhead just like she'd done to my nipples earlier.

"Damn, girl, did you call your brother and ask him what I liked?"

She laughed around me, then eased forward.

Now, here is the really fucked up part. If Liz had just been a Liz-lookalike -- some incredibly hot blond chick I'd never seen before who hired me for the night -- this would have been a really nice-feeling blow-job that would turn me on enough to get me most of the way there, and if I thought she wanted me to come from it, I'd imagine some hot guy's features superimposed over hers, and I'd manage to trick my brain into taking me the rest of the way to splashtown.

But in this case, with Liz Tate kneeling in front of me, going down on my cock with a vengeance, I didn't have to play any tricks on my brain -- it turned the tables and played them on me. Because where Liz knelt right then, her mother had knelt several times, a little over a year before. And as Liz bobbed, I could see Merry bobbing, because they had the same fucking nose. And her hands, squeezing my ass as she worked, felt like Merry's too, right down to the manicured nails dimpling my butt-cheeks. And if that wasn't enough, for the first time, I recognized how the outline of her face, especially the cheekbones, reminded me of Wyn. Who had been getting in this position pretty regularly since last October.

And then Liz got a smidge over-eager and choked herself for a second and made the exact same noise my boyfriend made when that happened to him.

"Holy fuck, Liz, I'm totally going to come --"

She pulled right off, blue eyes wide and beaming. "No shit, really? Do you want to?"

"Oohhhh," I groaned. So unprofessional! I got it together and managed to lie to her. "Client's choice, babe. All that matters is whether you want me to."

She grinned. "That was surprisingly unconvincing, Trini."

Then she slipped me right back into her mouth and returned to slurping my schlong.

Liz slurping. Blond hair swinging, blue eyes like a sky full of sunshine.

Merry slurping. Perfectly coiffed and dyed brown locks, a hint of crow's feet, the searing thrill of forbidden lust. Hands hungrily clutching my bottom as she moved.

Wyn slurping. That aquamarine, oceanic gaze of total love ...

Lock it ... down ... Trini. Obviously, the faster I came, the better Liz would feel about her oral skills. But as a matter of occupational pride, I just couldn't get to orgasm that fast. Hold out for another minute. One minute. Come on, count it out with me ... one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two ...

I made the mistake of looking at Carly.

Everything in the little woman's entire form told the exact same story. The way her hands rested on her thighs, fingers curving and relaxing unconsciously, like they wanted to be roaming all over Liz's body. The way she leaned just barely forward. The way her pink lips hung ever-so-slightly parted. And especially the wide, adoring, astonished look in her hazel eyes.

This woman worshipped Liz -- and seeing Liz happy, seeing her demonstrate such incredible mastery of physical pleasure -- turned on every light in her soul.

I squeaked and felt the dam break and suddenly lost it in the pulsing paroxysmal splash of orgasm. Liz kept at it perfectly, her mouth a tight ring just short of my root, almost at the lip of the condom. Her tongue rolled along the bottom of my cock and her cheeks fluttered in and out and I came and came and came.

Finally, the spasms stopped and she pulled off, looking really pleased with herself.

"Whoo," she said, wiping her mouth. "Well, that was fun."

Carly leaned over and kissed her cheek. "It looked like you're almost as good at that as you are at ... well, you know."

"Mm-hmm," Liz replied. "I don't know if the strawberry flavor tickles my tastebuds as much as your cunt, though."

"Good ... I don't know if I'd want to spend the rest of my life douching with strawberry juice before sex."

"Ha!"

The two of them just looked at each other for a second, and then Liz stood up, with something in her face completely settled and happy.

"Go sit on the bed," she told Carly.

"Okay ... any particular position?"

"Just sit on the edge and watch. It's time for Trini to take my clothes off."