Trinity

Story Info
Twas the night before Christmas and I needed a break.
2.6k words
3.94
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twas the night before Christmas and I needed a break. I was headed for Cancun. I wasn't taking anyone with me and I hoped that I would get the stress relief that I really needed. I wasn't on the island very long and I had seen lots of eye candy. Nothing really caught my eye, but maybe I wasn't looking. It had been a very long time and I didn't know if I wanted to do it again. Then out of nowhere this woman, tanned or Mexican came around the corner in a violet bikini with a royal purple wrap around. Her boobs were standing up loud and proud. Her hair was black and had a wet look going on with a slight bit of kink and a pair of lips that just begged to be kissed. I walked on past because that pic was locked in my mind. I went on about lounging in the sun. I saw her several more times with this good-looking football player type guy. I couldn't tell if they were married and I guess I didn't really care.

I went to my room to take a nap and just couldn't get that girl out of my head. I got around to go down and have supper. As I was sitting in my booth, the girl slid into the other side. She said she had seen me watching her all day and wondered if I liked what I saw. Of course, I did but I apologized and gave some lame excuse. She was fidgeting in her seat and I knew she wasn't comfortable. Does your back hurt? I asked. She asked how I knew. My answer was enticing. I have magic hands, if I hadn't broken my thumb, I would be a masseuse. I finally asked her name and she said, Trinity. I said you better get back to your man, he looks a little impatient. She told me quickly that she was his fiancée. I said well I am in 201 if you need that back worked on.

Room 201 was a great room. It was a suite and had its own private hot tub on the landing outside the back door. It had a king sized bed, a deep bathtub and a shower that you could get in trouble in. I like my space, what can I say. I didn't figure I would see Trinity again let alone talk to her but she came over while I was lying on the beach and asked if my offer still stood. I said it did and we went back to my room. I could tell that she had been drinking. She told me that her boyfriend was a sex maniac and she needed a massage. I asked if she wanted a lotion massage or just a rub down. She decided on lotion and I had her lay on the bed. I undid her top and she threw it to the side. I proceeded to melt her muscles as we chitchatted. She kept leading with sex questions but I wouldn't answer. I didn't need her to know that I was way turned on. I finished the back rub and said that will be 1 kiss for 1 rub. She cocked an eye at me but got up showing me those glorious boobs and gave me a sensual kiss that made me lose my breath. She put on her top and left.

Now I had to decide what to do. First things first, I went and climbed in the hot tub and set one of the jets to stimulate my clit. I came thinking of her. This was bad. She found me at the beach the next day and said she wanted another massage. I tried to make excuses. She winked at me and I agreed. She asked if she could take a quick shower before I got started. I said that was fine. She left the door open slightly and climbed into the glass shower. I saw her in all her glory, big tits, flat stomach, nice ass, long shapely legs, and then she did it. She flipped her hair and I gasped. She came out naked drying her hair, teasing it and I bit my lip. I was hoping she didn't see that but she did. She walked over, pushed me back and flipped her hair right on my upper chest. I was frozen. She snapped it off and then laid down on the bed, completely naked. This was not going to be easy. I started the same way and chitchat began too. This time she went straight for the sex questions and wouldn't back off. She had figured out that I liked girls. I answered her questions vaguely and finished her massage. As she got dressed, she walked over and pinned me to the wall to kiss me. I couldn't do this again.

The next day I saw Trinity being trailed by her boyfriend so I knew that I was off the hook. I had found this secluded spot with this great waterfall and landing at the bottom of it. My first thought was that it would be a great place to have sex. I was lounged out on a rock when I heard this voice. She asked me-

Do you think I am hot?

Have you been with a woman?

Will you have sex with me?

If the answers are all yes, than meet me here tomorrow at 3pm and you can rock my world. I need a woman's touch and you are who I have picked, and then she was gone. I knew immediately that I wanted to; I just didn't know if I could close the deal. I had teased and kissed a few and maybe got to feel them up, but I could never finish. I decided not to think about it but then there was her football player. He said he had seen me with HIS woman and said I should leave her alone or I would be in deep trouble. I asked him if their sex life was all about rough sex and he said yes. I then asked if his woman ever came, he paused, I think so. She likes my tongue but the sex is great. In my head I thought she needs foreplay and sensual arousal. I must have got lost in my thoughts cause all I heard was leave my woman alone, I am ALL she needs and then he pushed me into the water. I came up fighting mad and knew I would be here at 3pm the next day and I hoped that he would catch us. I packed my toys into a small duffle bag the next morning. I also packed some of my lotion.

As time rolled around, I was sitting on the same rock when 2 hands closed around my eyes; I pulled her hands away and stood up. She proceeded to kiss me. It wasn't just 1 this time and then I pulled away and started kissing her neck. She purred and I continued. I asked her to lie down on a flat spot and then I pulled out my lotion and began to rub her back. Every once in awhile I would lean down and kiss her neck. I finished her back and ass and knew I could do what I wanted. I asked her to turn over so I could rub the other side. I started with the area right about her boobs and then I kissed her again. She was kissing me back deeply. I was working her nipples when I looked up and there was her boyfriend peering down at us. I could tell he was angry and yet he was yanking on his meat. I proceeded to start using my hands more. She responded, I worked my hands down till I was playing with her clit. She flipped up onto me and leaned down to kiss me, and then flipped her hair back. I gasped as she leaned back into the waterfall. I got my hand back on her clit and then one cupping her ass. She was grinding and I just went with the flow. I asked her if I could go down on her, and she moved off me. She propped herself into the waterfall. The water was going to help me. I started out slow and then buried a couple of fingers in her pussy. I got my thumb on her clit and worked them in unison. As she writhed and shifted, I pulled my fingers and face dived into her pussy. She was sweet and I ate and ate, licking and sucking. I slid back up to give her a break and we kissed. It was out of this world. I reached into my bag as she prepared to return the favor. I grabbed my black dildo and went for her pussy. It slid in with relative ease, just as she pulled a finger out of my pussy and tasted it. Sweeter than me she said. I started working the dildo into frenzy. As I knew she was approaching climax, I pulled out and went back to licking her clit. She came shaking violently. I went up to kiss her and then told her to look up. She winked at him and kissed me again.

I grabbed my stuff and we dove into the water. We walked back to my room and she said she needed a warm shower, and then asked if I would join. We kissed and made out and then I brought her to another orgasm by hand. We got out and dried off but I knew she was up to something. She pushed me onto the bed and crawled up on me, straddling my lap. Now it's your turn, with my 18" double-headed dildo in her hand and a look in her eyes as she licked her lips.

To be continued

I protested asking if she needed to go to her man. She said she was tired of rough sex ALL the time and he was terrible at foreplay. Besides I am tired of his lies. He is not ready to settle down. All the while she was playing with my clit and my body was responding. She slid one end of the dildo into my pussy and then positioned herself and I pushed toward her and slowly we settled into a rhythm. We tried things and then we both were approaching orgasm. We got into 69 with her on top and I went to town. She was tentative but found my button and focused on it. We came at the same time and licked up our mess. About that time there was a knock on the door. I opened it naked and he was angry and punched at me but missed and got his hand stuck in the wall. I called the front desk. They came and then called the police and EMT's.

Trinity and I went to take a shower. Trinity finished first and went out. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I said its open even though I was in the tub. In walked a blonde officer to ask me some questions. She was in uniform, which hugged her curves in all the right places and a rack that wouldn't stop. She seemed nervous but had a job to do. She asked me a couple of questions and realizing he was just a jealous boyfriend, she asked if I wanted to press charges. I said I didn't. As I was getting out of the tub, I said I would be here 3 more days if you want to stop by and ask me some questions or socially to have a drink and a massage. She left and I didn't think I would see her again but then I saw a note on the counter. The note said, I get off at 6. I will be at the hotel restaurant at 7 if you want to happen and drop by my table.

I was in khaki shorts and a sexy black top. I walked in and saw her with her back to me so I went to the bar and ordered a drink and sent 1 to her table with a note that said, Can I join you for...? She turned around and walked over to me. She looked at me and said, how do you feel about room service? We headed to my room but never made it to ordering. The door shut behind us and we locked in an embrace that was amazing. I got her naked and then laid her on the bed. I laid down beside her and started playing with those amazing boobs but kept kissing my way down the promise land. When I arrived I caught a glimpse of heaven and the scent was amazing too. I face dove into her pussy like I was possessed. I started burying 1 finger at a time in her pussy until she started to cum. She was tight and it was amazing. I sent her on a roller coaster of orgasms. We ordered room service than went and got into the hot tub. The next thing I knew Trinity was getting in the hot tub too. There was some tension but things relaxed quickly.

Room service arrived and it was another beautiful lady. She was flirting shyly. I walked around her admiring her curves and full figure. I said that if she wanted a tip she could come collect after she got off work. And then I whispered something in her ear. She turned 3 shades of red but nodded her head. I knew that I was looking at a virgin, but there was something else about her that enticed me. I kissed her and then she left quickly.

The 2 girls came in and we ate. We were talking about sex and then they left. I was just about to doze off when there was a soft knock at the door. I put a robe on, hoping it was the girl. I answered the door and there she stood in shorts and a t-shirt. She looked nervous and scared, but I asked if she wanted to come in. She walked in and kind of just stood there, not sure of what to do. I shut the door and turned to her. She had her back to me; I stepped behind her and kissed her neck. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to, relax. Do you want to sit in the hot tub? She pulled off her shirt and she had a bikini on. She got in the hot tub and I dropped my robe and got in. I think she was a little uncomfortable but she seemed to relax. I said, you look tense; can I rub your back? She slid over by me and I started rubbing her back. When she was loose and relaxed, I asked her what she wanted and she said more. I said, if you want me to stop I will, just say stop. I started rubbing again working my hands slowly till she finally put them on her boobs. I caressed them and kissed her neck. I got bold and pulled her onto my lap. She looked timid but I just kept rubbing it, till I wanted a kiss. I said kiss me and she leaned in and we kissed. She seemed hesitant but wanted more, however, she said she just couldn't. SO we set in the hot tub and just talked. We got out of the tub and she dried off. She went to leave and I offered her the tip that I should have given her earlier. She kissed me on the cheek and walked out.

I left the next day, content and relaxed. I guess this trip was just what I needed.