Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers

Once the coffee was ready, I poured a mug and sat on the patio enjoying the morning sun. After about 45 minutes Trinity came out of the pool house and walked toward me. She was wearing the sweatshirt. "There's coffee in the kitchen," I said.

After she had poured herself a mug, she sat in the lounge chair next to me. I said, "You're going to get hot in that sweatshirt. Do you want me to go get you a T-shirt until we get your clothes cleaned? I've got a load of your clothes in the dryer right now."

"I'll be fine," she said. "I've got one of your wife beater T-shirts on under here." She took a sip of coffee and blurted, "My dad's an alcoholic and I never knew my mom. My dad...well let's just say he wasn't a very good dad. I ran away as soon as I could."

We locked eyes for about 15 seconds. "Thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"How many people have you ever told that story?"

She stared at me and took another sip of coffee. She looked at the pool and said, "Your pool is great. The water is nice."

"Did you use it?" I asked playing dumb.

She smiled at me for only the second time. She did have a pretty smile. "You should have gotten up earlier and you would know." I smiled back at her.

"Are you hungry? I'll make us some breakfast." I went into the house and made us French toast and bacon. She looked like she needed to gain a few pounds, and bacon was just the ticket. I also squeezed some fresh orange juice. When I carried the food out, she had removed the sweatshirt and she was sitting at the patio breakfast table wearing the wife beater T-shirt I had given her and a pair of blue panties.

I winked at her and said, "I told you you were going to get hot. Do you want me to get you a bigger T-shirt to wear?"

"No, I'm fine. Let's eat." She dove into the food.

Because she was sitting next to me, I could see the side of her left breast bulging out of the arm hole in the T-shirt. The thin fabric of the T-shirt also made her nipples visible. Despite her thick crop of dark armpit hair, I was becoming hard, and I was a little embarrassed that this girl 24 years my junior was having this effect on me. I was also mortified because clearly she had trust issues, and seeing me with a hard on would definitely not improve her opinion of me.

After breakfast I decided to take a chance. I excused myself and went into the house to call one of Rosie's longtime friends, Jenny. Jenny worked at a day spa salon in town. I explained the situation to Jenny and asked if there was any way she might be able to get Trinity into the salon for an appointment today. "For you, Mr. Carl, anything," she said cheerfully. "Thanks, sweetheart," I said. "I'll bring her to the spa, but I'm going to need you to bring her home. I'm working tonight."

I returned to the patio table with a load of clean clothes for Trinity. "I've got a surprise for you. Get dressed and let's take a ride into town."

She looked a little sad. "Should I grab my stuff and Butch?"

"Only if you want to. As far as I'm concerned, you can stay here as long as you want."

Wow! Another smile. I was on a roll.

When we arrived at the day spa and salon, Jenny came out to meet us. She walked to my side of the truck and as I exited I handed her my credit card and whispered, "Anything she wants, I'll pay for it. Also, see if you can get her to buy some new clothes." Jenny smiled at me and then introduced herself to Trinity. Trinity looked a little uneasy, but she allowed Jenny to take her into the salon looking back over her shoulder at me. I smiled and mouthed, "You'll be okay." She looked dubious.

The rest of the day was uneventful and I got home from work around 12:30. I walked straight through the house and got into my standard pajamas: a T-shirt and light cotton scrub pants. As I returned to the living room, Trinity and Butch came through the back door. What a transformation. Trinity was wearing a real nightgown that ended just above her knees, her shapely hairless calves exposed. Her hair had been shorten and styled, and now reached to about her collar. She smiled and said, "Thanks, Sugar Daddy."

I returned her smile and said, "You look nice! I'm glad I could help out. Scotch?"

She nodded, and I poured us each a glass of whisky. After a couple of minutes of silence she said, "I wish I had a daddy like you."

It was a very sweet thing to say and I smiled at her sadly, my eyes tearing slightly. "I'd be proud to have you as a daughter."

I thought, "Well, that was corny." Things were now pretty awkward. We sat for a long time sipping whisky and watching Gumbo and Butch sleep in a dog pile on the couch. Finally I broke the silence. "Did you buy yourself some new clothes?"

She held up her hands, palms toward the ceiling and then indicated with her hands that she was wearing a new nightie. Then she said, "A few things. I don't need too much."

"Did you at least get yourself a swimsuit so you can use the pool?"

"Who said I needed a swimsuit to use the pool?" She had a naughty grin on her face. She caught me off guard and I laughed.

After about an hour, I told her that it was my bedtime. I took her glass from her, and walked into the kitchen. As I was walking back through the living room she and Butch were headed out to the pool house. "Goodnight, Sugar Daddy."

"Goodnight," I said smiling.

I stripped off my clothes and climbed under the covers. Gumbo jumped onto the bed and curled up at my feet. I was just starting to settle down and was about to fall asleep when I heard the backdoor open and Gumbo leapt off the bed to investigate. I assumed that Trinity was hungry. To my surprise, Gumbo preceded Trinity into my room. My eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness, so I heard her remove her nightie rather than saw it. I felt the covers lift and the warm, smooth touch of skin came into contact with me. I felt her breasts against my back, and her legs splayed out along my legs. I could feel pubic hair against my naked butt. She placed an arm over me and hugged me tight. "Goodnight, Sugar Daddy." I felt her kiss the back of my neck.

She was soft, and warm, and nubile, and I had no idea of what I was supposed to do. I was immediately hard, but thankfully she had snuggled up to my back, so I was thus far able to hide it from her. I really enjoyed the simple pleasure of lying close to a woman. It had been a very long time. This was a feeling I missed terribly, but I was conflicted by her age and the situation. Was I taking advantage of her? My mind was working overtime on this conundrum, but my dick was definitely sure of itself. Testing the waters I said, "This is nice." I followed it quickly with, "You didn't shave off your pubic hair."

She positively purred her response to me. "I guessed that you would rather it that way. I had them trim it to make it neater, though." She had guessed correctly. I was old fashioned and thought a woman should look like a woman, not a child. She kissed my back near my neck. "I've honestly never known a man as good as you. You really don't want anything from me, do you?"

Before she had climbed into bed with me that was definitely true, but now...well, I really wanted something more. She drew her bare foot up my calf to my thigh, and then slid it back down my leg. That was it. I rolled over to face her, my fully erect cock pressing against her. I pulled her face to mine and gently kissed her, the passion growing as I ran my hand through her hair. I felt her small hand move from my back to my chest, where she found my nipple and began to lightly tease it with her fingernail. I moved my hand to her young firm breast and lightly squeezed the flesh, kneading her entire breast in my large hands. I found her nipple and gently rolled it between my fingers as it grew to my touch.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked, whispering in her ear.

"Yes," was the simple answer. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her between her breasts, down her stomach until I reached the top of her mound. She drew her legs up to her chest, pressing her thighs into her breasts, inviting me to taste of her fully exposed pussy. I teased her by kissing the backs of her thighs, gently running my hands over her stomach and up to her breasts and back down. She pleaded with me to lick her clit, but I let the anticipation build. Finally, when I thought she might cry, I placed my lips over her clit and sucked it into my mouth. She moaned and thrust her hips up, feeding her wet pussy to me. I used my rough, flat tongue, and she responded with a muffled, "Yes...Just like that."

As her excitement began to build, I inserted a finger into her wet hole, and then a second as I finger-fucked her toward climax. She came hard, jerking and quivering. She squeezed my head between her thighs and pushed my mouth off of her over-stimulated clit. I wasn't able to breathe until she relaxed her thighs and slid her legs down so that her knees touched the sheets.

I looked into her face and saw her smile. "No one has ever done that to me. Wow!" Tendrils of hair were stuck to her face and her eyes were droopy from exertion and pleasure. "I never thought it could be like that." I moved up beside her and snuggled against her lithe body. She rolled onto her side facing away from me and we spooned, my hard cock pressed upward into the warm cleft of her butt. I placed an arm over her and grabbed her arm, pulling it up against her chest. She reached down and moved my hand from her arm to her breast. We fell asleep like that.

When I awoke, I was lying on my back and she was asleep on my right shoulder, my arm wrapped around her shoulder. Her hair was tickling my face and her breath was hot on my cheek as she breathed steadily, deeply...content and safe. She had thrown her right leg over me and her right hand was lying lightly on my chest. In a word, it was nice...okay, two words: fucking nice. I ran last night through my head and my cock started to respond. I realized that I really didn't know very much about Trinity. For all I knew, she might even be a virgin. From her comment last night, it appeared she wasn't that experienced. I made the decision that I would let her dedicate the pace of our relationship and decide what we would and would not do. It would be fun to help her discover her sexuality.

Shortly, she stretched her arms above her head, opened her eyes, and smiled at me broadly. "Good morning! I slept so good last night. I haven't slept that well in a long, long time." She hugged me with her right arm. "Do we have to get up today?"

I rolled toward her and said, "Not until I have to go to work around three...or until we get hungry."

"Hmm," she said, nuzzling her face into my chest. She spoke into my chest, which muffled her voice. "That was amazing last night. You're really good at using your mouth."

In response, I rolled toward her and simply hugged her. Her body was warm and oh so soft. Her breasts were smashed against my chest and her legs were pressed against mine. She was slowly moving her foot along my shin. I kissed her lightly on top of her head and asked, "Would you like a repeat performance."

"Oh, yes!"

I rolled her on top of me and encouraged her to scoot up my body until her pussy was just above my mouth. I held her small body with my arms under her butt so that her mound was above my mouth, and I didn't let her drop her weight onto my face. I kissed the inside of her thighs and the outside of her labia, letting her anticipation build. After a minute or so, I rolled my tongue into a long tube and fucked her pussy, moving my head up and down. She moaned and pulled at her breasts with her hands. My neck was becoming tired, so I flattened my tongue and moved to her clit, which was swollen and poking out from under its tiny hood. I felt her squeeze her thighs, as her hands grabbed the back of my head. She ground her clit into my tongue. She screamed, "Oh, fuck!" as she came in a giant convulsion, her sweet nectar pouring from her onto my face. I stopped using my tongue on her, and instead slid my hands under her tight little ass to cup her cheeks. I found her asshole with my index finger and teased her by slowly stroking it. I pushed it into her asshole just to the first joint, which put only about 1/2-inch into her. She was startled and said, "Oh!" although she did not protest.

After she had recovered, she slid next to me once again, spooning with my rock hard cock pressed against the cleft of her ass. I cupped her small breast in my hand and worked at her nipple. After several minutes of enjoying one another, I finally broke the silence. "May I ask you a personal question?"

She rolled over to look up into my eyes and held my gaze. "Okay."

"Last night you told me that no one had ever made you come with their mouth." She nodded her head slightly. "Well, I was wondering, have you ever been with a man before?"

She stared into my eyes for a long time and finally said, "No." She sighed deeply and I gave her time to collect her thoughts before she continued. "Remember I told you that my father wasn't a very good dad?" I nodded my head. "Well, he never touched me, but it was becoming clear that he wasn't going to wait much longer before he raped me. So, I got out of there before he could." Her eyes began to tear.

I hugged her tight as she once again buried her face into my chest. I kissed her on her head, and said, "It's okay." I collected my thoughts. It certainly didn't seem right for me to be the first lover for this young woman. I felt that I might be taking advantage of her; perhaps I was the stable father figure she never knew. But, then again, I remembered my first time. We were both virgins and in a word it was awful. We were scared and inexperienced. I hurt her, and in turn, it was as traumatic for me as it was for her. There had been no foreplay and I had no idea to go slow. It had hurt her so badly, that I ended up jacking off next to her while she cried and said, "I'm sorry."

"Trinity, sweetheart, it really is okay." She looked up at me and smiled. "That's better." My cock was pressing into her belly and I was suddenly ashamed that I had no control over it. What Trinity needed right now was compassion. I started to climb out of bed and asked, "Why don't I make us some breakfast?"

"Wait," she said, pulling me back to her side. She was so small, and vulnerable, and beautiful. "I want you to make love to me, but...I'm scared. I don't know what to do." She looked back up into my eyes. "Will you teach me?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm old and I feel like I'd be taking advantage of you."

She poked me in my side and said, "You're not old!" She smiled brightly and said, "And, you're not taking advantage of me; you're my sugar daddy!"

"In that case," I said, rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me, "we'll go very slowly so I don't hurt you." I positioned her so that her pussy was over my cock. "Take my penis and position it at the opening of your vagina." Her small hand grasped my cock and stood it straight up. She lowered her hips so that the head of my cock contacted the outer lips of her wet pussy. "Now, slowly lower yourself onto me. You won't hurt me, so take your time."

She looked into my eyes and I could see that she was anxious and excited at the same time. When the head of my dick slipped inside she grimaced and said, "It's too big."

I said, "Just relax. Babies come out of there, you know. Just take your time and get used to the feeling. We've got all day."

She smiled and said, "If you say so, but this thing feels huge inside of me."

I encouraged her to lie on my chest while she relaxed. Her breasts were smashed into my chest and I could feel her hard nipples. After a minute or so, she raised her body, and allowed another couple of inches to slide into her. "It doesn't hurt as much, but damn do I feel full." After about five minutes, I was completely buried in her tight, warm pussy. She sat on my pelvis with my cock pressing into her belly. Her eyes were wild and wide as she soaked in the new feeling of being impaled with a hard cock.

"Now," I said, "when you're ready, ride up and down on me." She placed her hands on my chest and lifted her hips to bring her pussy up my shaft and then she slowly lowered herself back onto me.

"Wow. That feels good." She began to pick up the rhythm. Her extremely tight virgin pussy was squeezing my cock and I knew that I would not last long if she kept this up. I let her ride me for about another 30 seconds and then I held her hips down when she reached the bottom of one of her strokes.

"You feel amazing," I said. "You're going to make this old man come if we don't slow down a bit."

She smiled and asked, "Isn't that the purpose?" She was beautiful when she smiled.

"Well, yes, but I was thinking your first time should last more than two minutes." I rolled her onto her back without slipping out of her. In this missionary position, I controlled the tempo and I knew that I could control the timing of my orgasm. She drew her smooth legs up and placed her tiny feet on my ass. Her arms reached around me and she hugged me to her. I kissed her passionately and said, "Thank you for letting me share your first time with you."

She said, "Thank you for being so gentle." I began to slowly pump my hips, sliding my cock all the way into her and then pulling completely out of her, only to slip the head back into her waiting pussy. "Fuck! That feels amazing," she whispered. We fucked slowly for a long time until she finally said, "Fuck me faster."

I pulled her legs up so that her thighs were pressed against her breasts. Now her pussy was completely open to me. I began to fuck her fast and hard. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she repeated with every thrust. She pressed her shins against my shoulders and came hard with a cry. "Fuck!" I could feel my balls begin to tighten up and my prostate told me it wouldn't be long. It dawned on me that this girl of the street almost certainly wasn't on birth control, and I decided not to come inside of her no matter how tight and inviting her pussy felt, especially as her virginal muscles milked my dick through her orgasm. With only seconds to spare, I pulled out of her and came, as a long rope of semen erupted from my dick onto the smooth pale skin of her stomach, pooling in her belly button. I stroked my cock through my orgasm, involuntarily convulsing.

I lay down beside her on my side; she was still on her back. I was gasping for air. She looked at me and smiled. She placed her right hand into the pool of semen on her stomach and then pulled her hand up to show me. "You made a mess." She laughed and I laughed with her.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

Her eyes began to water a bit and she said, "Yes," and then, "Thank you for making me a woman."

"Come on," I said, "let's take a shower." I washed her hair for her and spent a lot of time soaping up and exploring her nubile body. As she faced me, I allowed my hands to work down her back to her butt, and then I slid my hands into the crack and found her tiny asshole. Once again I allowed a single knuckle to slide into her, and then allowed the rest of my fingers to work down to her pussy. Frankly, I wanted to fuck her again right then, but at 42-years-old I needed a little time to recover. She seemed to enjoy washing my back, and I enjoyed the feeling of having her run her soapy hand down the crack of my ass, over my asshole until she reached my balls. She cupped them in her hands and worked them from behind. She stroked my rock hard cock and I said, "That's going to be really clean." We both laughed again.

After about 15 minutes of standing in the steaming water, I turned her around and placed her hands against the wall of the shower and pushed her forward so that her tiny taut butt was facing back towards me. I reached around and underneath her stomach, and slowly stroked her slit, paying particular attention to her clit. She moaned with pleasure. I spread the lips of her pussy and placed the head of my swollen cock at the entrance. "Push back on me at your own speed." She pushed until the crown popped into her and she exclaimed, "Oh! It's still tight."

Vysis
Vysis
781 Followers