Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is. And, it feels wonderful." She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled. Much quicker than before, she pressed back until she was fully impaled. "Let me know when you're ready," I said. Instead of a reply, she started to rock back and forth fucking herself with my dick. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her back and forth, matching her thrusts with my own. Given that I had only recently come, I knew it was going to take some time for me to reach my climax again. That fact allowed me to really fuck her, and she came several times. The last time she stood up on wobbly legs and placed her arms around my neck to support herself with my cock still inside of her. I kissed her on the neck.

"I've noticed that you've slipped a finger into my butthole a couple of times. Would you like to take me in the ass?"

I was surprised and my face showed it. "That's a pretty advanced technique," I replied. "Some women really like it, but many don't. Why don't we save that for another day?"

She smiled at me and said, "I was pretty scared that you would say yes, so I'm more than happy to wait."

She bent over again, and I fucked her slowly from behind. I placed my thumb on her asshole and pushed until the first knuckle popped in. She said, "That really feels pretty good." I slowly worked the finger in, not going too fast or too far, letting her get used to the feeling.

"We'll work up to it," I said. "We can get you used to smaller items and eventually you'll be ready for my cock."

"Hmm. I can't wait." I wasn't sure if she was teasing me or not, but the thought of fucking that tight little asshole made by balls begin to tingle.

I said, "It won't be long. It seems such a shame to waste another load. Would you like to taste my come?"

She was unsure and said, "I don't know. Does it taste bad?"

I was honest. "I don't know. Some women seem to love it and some seem to hate it. I think it is more a mental thing than anything, but, men love it when women swallow their come." I was fucking her fast and hard now, and she was hanging her head down and pushing back against me with her hands on the shower wall.

"O...kay...tell...me...when...you're...ready," she said between thrusts.

Just as I was about to come, I slapped her on the butt and pulled all the way out of her. She spun around, dropped to her knees, and sucked my dick into her mouth so that just the head was beyond her lips. She looked like an angel with her lips wrapped around my cock and her eyes locked onto my eyes; I exploded into her mouth with a loud grunt. Her eyes opened wide as I sprayed my come into her mouth, but like a trooper she swallowed and as far as I could tell, none was wasted. When I was done, I lifted her to a standing position.

"That wasn't bad at all," she said with a smile on her face. "I think I like it! Do it again!"

I laughed and leaned down to kiss her deeply, our tongues searching for one another. After I kissed her I said, "That's all I've got for a while."

She smiled and said, "It's all good, Sugar Daddy. You've got plenty of time to teach me all that I need to know."