Trinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castis
Castis
7 Followers

Poor old Paul. Now he was thunderstruck when I told him I'd already discussed the idea of a threesome with Rob. He'd had no idea of our secret meetings.

"Do you think he might be up for it?" asked Paul, with a clear case of the heebie-jeebies. I told him just to calm down and take it easy - just to let things take their course.

Rob turned up around 7 like we agreed. He looked pretty cool - to me at any rate - black leather jacket, crimson shirt, tight blue jeans. I could see his crotch bulging. He'd brought more booze.

"Hi guys," he said, "how's it going?"

I gave him a light, innocent kiss - and a quick bang of the hips.

"Great," I replied, with what I hoped was a sexy smile. "Hey man, come over here and see some fun."

He hung up the jacket and kicked his boots off. I poured him a drink, then looking at him steadily, I took his arm and walking backwards, drew him over to the window. Three chairs were set out. I sat him down on one of the end ones. It was show time - a prelude, I hoped.

"Take a look over there," I invited him. "Paul, you got those glasses?"

Paul went to fetch them while I brought over a bottle of cold vodka and some of the steak tartar from the kitchen. We settled down with me in the middle and watched the goings-on on the other side. There was a really hot foursome in full 'swing' almost directly opposite us. We got steadily tipsier, passing a joint around and laughing and giggling as we fought playfully over whose turn it was with the binocs. The couple exchanged partners and I sensed both Rob and Paul press closer to me. It was working! The pressure of their bodies began to turn me on even more. My cunt was on fire - it was the hub of the goddamn universe. A dark stain was just visible on my crotch. Damn! Didn't think of that.

But I was also getting tense. I didn't want us to spend all our time sitting here watching other people. Then the couples took a break and lay side by side on the bed, legs and feet entangled. Paul, bless him, took the initiative next and offered to show Rob our nude pictures.

I felt a bit nervous as he looked at me spread out there on the floor - like I was on a slab in a meat market or something - but I could see he was getting really aroused. He studied the pictures of me lying back in the bedroom with my legs open. He was breathing heavily. He looked up at me, straight into my eyes. I thought I was going to melt. The dope was beginning to hit me.

"You know, I gotta admit it, I kind of imagined you like this," he said, grinning. "Hey, you guys are getting me all hot - my rod's so stiff it hurts." My heart was beating violently and now I was getting unbearably tense inside. The time was coming to proposition him.

Then came our sex scenes - some expert use of camera timing on Paul's part. Paul dug out his favorite - the one with our four bare feet facing the camera. I watched Rob carefully. How was he going to react?

"Wow, just imagine a third pair of feet in there," Robin blurted out, and giggled.

No one spoke. I was sweating and felt my heart was going to burst. Was Paul going to say it or was I? No, he was just staring at the picture. It was up to me. I felt almost sick, the tension inside grew even bigger. I felt I was on the edge of a cliff. I knew if I said anything, the 'die would be cast' as they say. Paul and I would never be the same again. So what? I thought. He wanted this - he's the one got me all hot about it. Two guys together! Here's your last chance! Go on! Say it! Rob was looking at me quizzically. I felt I was going to explode - then I suddenly broke down and burst into tears. I looked away from them.

"I want the two of you together..." said a faint, distant voice from some other planet. I recognized it as mine. I looked back at them. Paul was looking at Rob, who grinned.

"OK, let's do it. I'll just go take a quick shower," he said decisively, and went off to the bathroom. It was done! Relief swept through me. Wow! It was going to happen! I looked at Paul.

So you've got what you wanted, I thought. Man I hope you're going to enjoy this as much as I'm going to. But Paul looked shell-shocked.

"Hey, Rob knows what he's doing all right," I said. "I sure hope you do. Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

Paul didn't seem at all certain.

"Er... yes..." he stammered, then more strongly - "yes, let's join him in the shower."

We stripped together. When we were both naked, I led him off to the bathroom, my heart thumping crazily. As we went in Rob opened the shower curtain revealing a lean, brown, well-muscled body. Wow! I thought, look who's going to get me tonight! As he ran his eyes up and down my body his cock shot up in three pumps. I almost had a fit of the giggles. Christ! It was a whopper all right - and he was going to impale me on it! Paul and I got in with him.

And there I was - finally naked in the shower with two guys. Paul was between Rob and I, the water cascading down on the three of us. We were intoxicated with the feel of each other's moist, warm, slippery bodies all packed and clinging together in that small, hot space. We all kissed one another, then Paul was all over Rob and I, licking my cunt and sucking on Rob's cock. As he was down there sucking away, Rob and I looked at each other. He shook his head and smiled as if to say 'don't worry babe, I'm saving my full load for you.' He was really making me dizzy again. We leaned over Paul and gave each other a quick, voracious kiss, thrusting our tongues down each other's throats, biting at each other viciously. We backed off as Paul stood up. He'd missed that one. There was a salty taste of blood in my mouth - Christ! fucking delicious - but no pain. Then Paul clutched both of us tightly to himself. We moved up and down together for a moment, then Paul suddenly ejaculated, spraying us with his cum. He was looking at us wildly, from one to the other, laughing hysterically. For a moment, Rob and I really thought he'd flipped.

We got out. The boys dried me together, then one another as I gave my hair a quick blow-dry and fixed my mascara. It was supposed to be waterproof, but it wasn't, not completely.

I led my two studs back towards the main room where the bed was. I was feeling really tense, I was so desperate to get Rob inside me, and I knew there was no stopping now. The time had come. Juice from my cunt was dribbling down my legs.

As we entered the main room Paul made a move to draw the curtains, but I said no. I ran my hands up and down my body. I felt all on fire inside. Let 'em all see me! I bet I can turn them all on so much they'll be shooting cum from over there onto our windows. Then I went straight to the bed and threw myself down, spreading my legs like I'd done in the photo Rob seemed to like so much. Paul gestured to Rob to go ahead. Nice one pal! I thought. Rob lay down beside me, his warm, hard body pressing against mine as he leaned over and began sucking on my nipples. Then his firm hands kneaded my hips as he drew his tongue down between my tits, down to my stomach and stuck it into my belly button. I felt a delicious shiver run through me and squealed. I could see his cock, long, thick and quivering. Wow! Was he finally going to stick that thing into me? I caught a glimpse of Paul standing to one side, a tragic look on his face. What the hell was the matter with him? This had been his idea, and the very fact he was watching us was turning me on even more. I now wanted him to see me get well and truly laid as much as he'd said he did. I'd never been at such a peak of excitement. I felt a twinge of regret, but angrily dismissed it. Fuck you, I thought. I'm going for it.

"Come on Rob," I wanted to say. "Fuck my brains out before he changes his fucking mind."

Rob eased himself between my legs and I squeezed him between them. Then I felt him grasp my hips again and move downwards slightly. I felt some pressure beneath my clit, then something huge thrust itself into me. I felt I'd been impaled, and gasped, clutching Rob's back desperately to ease the pain. I felt if I clung to him tightly enough, I could just about stand it. Then somehow, it seemed OK. I looked straight into those dark eyes. Our lips met and I felt our tongues touch - very, very delicately.

"Hold on babe, let's ride," he breathed into me.

He started thrusting, slowly and powerfully. I couldn't help crying out with each thrust. I felt he was skewering me straight through the bed, but something incredible was happening. Some great bubble was steadily rising from deep inside my womb - something I'd never felt before. Then I caught another glimpse of Paul watching with mouth agape and eyes wide. I squeezed Rob's bare feet between mine.

Go on sweetheart, I thought. Take a good look. Lick 'em if you want!

I forgot about him and concentrated on matching Rob's powerful rhythm and on that bubble inside me that got bigger and bigger, near to bursting. Suddenly, Rob began a series of short, rapid thrusts, tickling the bubble, tickling it till...it burst! I screamed and clutched his sweating back, hearing him groan in satisfaction. He thrust in deep once, then twice and I felt something touch the core of my womb, like a node of bright fire, fusing our flesh together. I can't describe how I felt - I was just out of it, swirling wildly through some vast forest. I felt the pulsing of his thick cock and the warm throb of his ejaculation. My womb seemed to be in spasm, trying to suck every last drop of sperm out of him, make it all part of me. Our mouths and tongues melted in a deep kiss, and we rocked back and forth as this incredible feeling just kept rushing through us like a great wind, going on and on, and then incredibly, it began to swell up even more. Rob was thrusting quickly again, then rammed that pole of muscle back in deep, back to the end of my womb again. The explosion this time was just too much. I think I burst into tears - sheer ecstasy tinged with regret for how Paul must be feeling. So I clung to Rob all the more desperately, wanting to forget everything by completely fusing myself with that warm, deliciously hard male body on top of me. For what seemed like an age, we rocked back and forth, back and forth, a single fiery ball of flesh spinning through endless brilliant, wild pine forests. Gradually, we came down to earth. I gave a sigh, caressing his legs with my feet. I knew I'd had some different kind of orgasm, probably more than one. All I can say is I'd never felt anything like it before. It had been the greatest fuck of my life so far, although I couldn't tell Paul that.

After that I let Paul come and take me. He gave my cunt a good lick, then made Rob lie down with us. It felt fantastic being held by two male bodies and having another guy come inside me again so soon - a different load of cum shooting into me and mixing with the first. I was on fire again and clung to Paul tightly, wanting to comfort him, wanting to thank him for such a terrific experience. I wasn't sure if I really came again or if my body was still pulsing with that previous orgasm. When the three of us finally disentangled, I got up and decided to put on some real heavy, raunchy, sexy music. Paul had always wanted this but somehow I'd always been too embarrassed. Now I didn't give a fuck. I wanted a really good balling.

And I got it. To tell the truth, what with the dope and all, I don't remember much of the rest of the night, except that the sex was terrific. We all went pretty wild. We were just a writhing mass of flesh, our limbs coiling around each other like snakes. I did it countless times with Rob. Paul seemed to want this - but I made sure he shot his load into me too as often as he wanted. It was terrific being the filling in a thick, juicy love sandwich, embedded from below and above in male flesh. We finally collapsed together in a sticky, sweaty heap and lay there, bushwhacked. The bed seemed sodden with sweat and cum, my cunt throbbed and ached, but I didn't mind. I was euphoric. For the first time in my life I'd really had my brains fucked out. We all passed out.

I awoke with a delicious feeling of being sandwiched between two warm, hard, male bodies. At first I though it was just a sleepy fantasy, but then I looked up and suddenly remembered everything. Christ! It's real! We gradually started moving and feeling each other up. I reached for their two cocks, feeling them gently stiffen in each hand as Paul and Rob kissed me deeply, then kissed each other. My cunt moistened. I don't normally waken quickly, but the situation gave me an electric shock. I was totally wanton, lascivious, ready to offer myself again as filling in another thick, sexy, juicy Big Mac.

Damn, it didn't quite happen right away. Paul suddenly broke off and reached for the vodka, poured us each a stiff one, then decided he needed a cigarette.

"Oops, we've run out," he said. "I'll just pop out quickly and get some more."

Rob and I looked at each other, perplexed. I rolled my eyes - what the fuck's he doing? First-thing-in-the-morning sex is terrific - my body felt deliciously soft, languorous, hungry for penetration, and Rob knew it.

"Sure," he told Paul, then turned towards me and began running his hands up and down my body, fanning the flames.

"Don't you two do anything till I get back," Paul said. "Promise?"

"OK, OK, OK."

As soon as he'd dressed and gone, Rob reached down and began fingering my clit. I moaned and opened my knees. Rob edged himself between my legs and grasped me by the hips. I felt the light brush of his cock against the hairs of my cunt. I shivered. Then I felt a sudden pang. No. I just couldn't do it with Paul gone. I'd be betraying him. I wanted Rob inside me more than anything else, but something held me back. Watching me getting laid was one thing, but I knew Paul would never forgive me if I did it when he wasn't there. I loved him so much, I wouldn't be able to 'come' with him on my conscience.

"No, no!" I cried out. "Not without Paul here!" Rob drew back.

"Why not, babe?" he whispered softly. "Let's get in a quick one - he won't know."

"Yes he will. He's not that stupid - he knows me. I'll look and feel like I've just been fucked and anyway, he'll smell it on me."

"Look babe," he said tenderly, running his hands over my breasts and hips, "you're both the coolest and hottest chick I've ever known - if you know what I mean. I love you. Really - I mean that. I want us to do it together on our own, just once, just the two of us, without any spectators." He was breathing heavily.

Damn, I thought, I wanted that too. I didn't believe the 'love you' bit, but I knew he felt something for me, as I did for him. I know we just 'the hots' for each other, but whatever, I also desperately wanted to do it with him on our own, just once, intimately, without providing entertainment for others. I felt Rob and I should have at least one chance to discover something more intimate about each other before we parted. After all, I reasoned, trying to convince myself, desperately trying to stifle that little shrill squeak of conscience that had seemed so loud just a moment before, we've already fucked ourselves stupid, all three of us. What difference would it make? What harm would it do if he and I had a 'quickie'? But I didn't want just a 'quickie'. Despite that last torrid night, I felt I was still holding something back. I wasn't sure if Rob and I would meet up again after this encounter and he'd been such a terrific lay, I'd made up my mind to give him that something - something Paul might not understand.

"We can't do it right now - he'll be back any moment," I whispered quickly, looking at the door. I could hear Paul's footsteps.

"Are you coming back this evening?" I asked, looking back at him, straight into his eyes, willing him to say yes.

"If you want me to." The key rattled and the door opened.

"I want. I'm not sure about Paul yet but I'll get him to agree to it. Meantime I'll think of something," I panted urgently, running my hands down his back. "But now he's here - give me a good one!"

Paul came into the room.

"What's this? What's this?" he said in mock surprise, grinning. "My darling, precious child-wife in bed with another man?" He was tearing his clothes off.

You bet, I thought, and about to get it good and hard again, I hope.

Rob looked at him. "OK if your wife and I do it now? There's nothing quite like a first-thing-in-the-morning fuck."

"Yes, yes! Go ahead! Please!" Paul croaked, his cock stiff as a bayonet.

Watch carefully, darling, I thought. Enjoy yourself - and take a tip or two!

Once more I felt Rob's warm, swollen cock brush the hairs of my dripping cunt, then that delicious push as he penetrated me, filling me up inside. Oh God! At last! It was terrific! I began matching the thrust of my hips to the rhythm of his movement. We were greatly at ease with each other now, and could feel exactly at what point the other was at by the rhythm of our breathing and the tension in each other's bodies. Paul and I had never had this rapport. Rob grunted loudly with each thrust he gave and I gasped, flexing my hips in response. I felt we were making this sexual counterpoint for Paul's benefit and almost had a fit of the giggles. I couldn't see where he was, but then suddenly felt him licking and kissing my bare feet and running his hands over them. That great bubble was swelling up inside me and I forgot about him. Our grunts and gasps got louder and louder.

"Now, Rob," I panted. I felt his cock move rapidly back and forth inside me till it suddenly pricked the bubble. I clutched Rob tightly as it burst. We both moaned loudly as his cock throbbed deep inside and he shot his load into me. We rocked back and forth, our hearts thudding together, something deep, warm and inexplicably delicious flowing through our bodies. I heard another loud groan from the foot of the bed and felt something warm splash on my bare feet, but couldn't be bothered to think what it was - this utterly deep, delicious feeling just kept shooting through me in waves, fusing Rob and I together.

I don't know how long it went on for but in the end, it slowly subsided. I felt something heavy crash on top of us and gasped. It was Paul. He enfolded us both in his arms and began rocking along with us. Christ! I'd forgotten about him. Rob eased off slightly to the side. I raised my head and gave Paul a long, lingering kiss. Did you enjoy that, sweetheart? I thought at him. It was all for you, you know, all for you.

Rob eased himself further off me, gently withdrawing that marvelous, expert cock of his. It was Paul's turn to enter me, which he did so urgently, pulling both of us into him. He felt surprisingly big and hard after Rob. The feeling of both male bodies pressing tightly into mine excited me powerfully, and as Paul thrust deeply in and out and the three of us rocked back and forth together I felt myself coming again. I did so - a smooth and intense feeling, warm and delicious as before, that flooded me with the raw nakedness of both men. At that point I wanted to devour them both, take them into me and absorb them completely. Our combined bodies moved slowly and lazily together round and round in a circle. Then I sensed Paul had been crying. I felt a pang of terrible sorrow and kissed him deeply. He'd given me such a terrific time - I wanted to thank him, to tell him how grateful I was, that I loved him more than ever. How could I ever have been so cruel?

Oh God! I thought. What the hell's going on here? This is enough. Time to take a break. I was ravenous anyway. We needed to eat and get out of this place for a while.

I got up and ordered both men to shower up and get dressed. Paul just lay there on the bed, lethargic and immobile. I wanted us to get the showering and dressing done as quickly as possible, so without thinking, I skipped off with Rob to the shower.

Castis
Castis
7 Followers