Trinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I see there’s a new attraction opening at the end of the week: Journey To The Bottom Of The Sea. What is that all about?” Alec asked.

“That’s the attraction I was talking about before when you heard the animal noises. I can’t wait to show it to you. The President will be here at the end of the week for the grand opening of that attraction.” Sabrina revealed. She glanced around to make sure they were alone and lowered her voice. “The Journey attraction is most likely where the attempt will take place. Joshua Finnegan, the CEO of the park, will be meeting us there shortly to give us an all access tour.”

“How much information does Joshua have about us being here?” Vanessa quietly asked.

“He doesn’t have any knowledge of who the two of you are, except that you are part of an undercover security team for the President’s visit. You’ll be given regular park security uniforms, but don’t worry about having to deal with any guests.” Sabrina explained. “The security force here is large enough to deal with any of the park’s problems, you two are to focus on the mission.”

“What’s your cover, Sabrina?” Alec asked.

“Currently I’m the park’s human resource director. I’ve been in place for about three months. This way I’ve been able to keep an eye on all the new hires and have information on everything that’s going on in the park.” She replied.

It took the group about three hours to tour all the rides and attractions in the park. The pathways and walkways through the different attractions were wide enough to handle a lot of traffic and were very well lit. This was a bonus for the team because it would enable them to move from area to area pretty quickly. Sabrina glanced at her watch.

“We better head over to the Journey attraction, it’s about five minutes to six and Joshua will be meeting us there are six o’clock sharp.” She said.

The group made their way across the park and towards the east side of the island. The entrance to the attraction was almost right on the edge of the island. While they were walking Vanessa and Alec kept their eyes open and scanned all of the surrounding areas. They tried to memorize as much of the area as possible. They finally saw the entrance to the Journey To The Bottom Of The Sea attraction and it looked like the entrance to a subway station. A large sign above the entrance showcased the attraction’s name with different underwater creatures swimming through the letters. The exit to the attraction was located a few hundred feet away from the entrance. It wasn’t the entrance that drew Alec’s attention though, it was the man standing there waiting for them.

Joshua Finnegan was certainly an attractive man. Alec calculated that he was probably an inch or so shorter than himself, most likely around six feet tall. As they approached Sabrina introduced him and Vanessa. Joshua shook Vanessa’s hand with a polite smile. Alec reached out to shake Joshua’s hand and it felt like electricity shot through his body.

Joshua had a masculine, chiseled face with eyes that were so blue that they almost looked gray in color. It was difficult to tell what color hair Joshua had because he had on backwards baseball cap. His white t-shirt had the park logo on it and it definitely showed off his hard, muscular chest. He was wearing a pair of jean shorts that were faded and tight in all the right places. Alec couldn’t understand what was happening. It was difficult to breathe and he couldn’t take his eyes off of Joshua.

“I told you so.” Vanessa quietly muttered for only Alec’s ear. Alec could see that she was trying to hold back a pretty big grin.

“Please forgive me for my appearance, Alec and Vanessa, but I’m off duty and it’s a real pain in the ass to be wearing a suit in this weather.” Joshua’s deep bass voice made Alec’s knees turn to water. “I hope Sabrina has been showing you our beautiful island.”

“Definitely beautiful.” The words were out of Alec’s mouth before he could stop them. He prayed that they thought he was talking about the park and not the gorgeous man in front of him. Joshua and Sabrina seemed to think that, but by the look on Vanessa’s face she knew what he had meant. Alec could feel his neck and face start to flush.

“Well we’ve certainly saved the best part of the tour for last.” Joshua said with an amazing smile. “Journey To The Bottom Of The Sea is the largest attraction of its kind in the entire world.”

“What exactly is it, Joshua?” Vanessa asked.

“It’s a mile long tunnel that runs underwater and allows you to view all of the ocean life in the area. It’s shaped like the letter ‘U’. That’s why the exit is pretty close to the entrance. Would you like to go down and have a look around?” Joshua asked.

“Abso-freaking-lutely!” Vanessa exclaimed.

Sabrina gave her a frustrated look as they headed down the steps of the attraction’s entrance. Vanessa maneuvered herself behind Alec, so this way he was right behind Joshua. Alec couldn’t help it as his eyes focused on the round, firm ass in front of him. He could feel his body responding to the view, and he tried everything he could think of to make himself relax. Nothing was working though and he was afraid his arousal would soon be very obvious.

They finally made it to the entrance of the tunnel, which was blocked off by two massive steel doors. There were two circular windows in the middle of each door that allowed them to see into the tunnel itself.

“What’s with the massive doors?” Alec asked.

“These are airtight, water proof security doors. We have them in place in case there are ever any problems with the tunnel. Although the tunnel has been reinforced a hundred times over, I don’t foresee any type of problem like that, but the doors are in place at the entrance and exit for safety purposes. Let’s go into the tunnel and check it out.” Joshua walked over and entered a code into the security panel located to the right of the doors. The doors slid open barely making any noise at all. “Be careful though because the sun is setting and we are still finishing up getting all of the lights installed. So make sure to watch your step.”

It only took a few steps into the tunnel for it to take Alec’s breath away. It was completely amazing to see everything that was going on underwater. There were multi-colored schools of fish swimming by, and all other kinds of underwater activity. Joshua was explaining about the different creatures that lived in that area of the ocean, but Alec barely heard a word he was saying. His concentration wasn’t broken until he heard Vanessa humming. Joshua had mentioned something about sharks, and Vanessa was walking along humming the theme song to the movie Jaws.

“It’s pretty amazing, isn’t it Alec?” Joshua asked him. Alec had been facing the wall of tunnel and never heard the man come up behind him. He was so startled he spun around and lost his balance. Alec pitched towards the ground, but Joshua reacted quickly and caught him. “Easy there, buddy, I didn’t mean to scare you. Are you okay?”

Alec tried to answer him, but his mouth didn’t seem to be working. Joshua’s arms were holding him upright and his body was concentrating on the heat from the contact. No one, not even Joey, had ever had this type of effect on Alec and it was freaking him out. He stepped back out of the man’s partial embrace and shook his head a little bit.

“I’m fine, Joshua, I think I’m just a bit jetlagged from the trip and everything. The time difference is catching up with me I think.” Alec quickly tried to cover.

“It has been a pretty long day for us, so maybe it’s time for us to head back for the night.” Vanessa added in.

Alec was grateful for her help with the situation, for once Vanessa wasn’t trying to embarrass him. The group made their way back through the entrance, pausing a moment to let Joshua close the security doors again. Joshua was going back towards the hotels and made plans with the group to meet again at his office to go over security plans. Alec hopped that tomorrow’s meeting would be less embarrassing for him than today was.

Joshua stood and watched the group head back towards the docks to catch the boat to the other island. He waited until they were out of his line of vision before retrieving his cell phone from his jean pocket. Joshua opened up the phone and pressed one of the speed dial buttons.

“Hello? The meeting is over and everything went as planned…no, they don’t have any clue of what’s going on. The woman is a bit of an airhead, though the guy is definitely a looker.” Joshua paused and listened to the voice on the other end. “I know this isn’t the time or place for it, but you can’t blame a guy for noticing these things…don’t worry, Sabrina will keep an eye on them…no, they won’t get in our way…nothing is going to ruin our plans…I know, I know…failure isn’t an option. Everything will go perfectly, trust me. If they get in our way then we’ll take care of them…I’m on my way now…goodbye.”

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trinity Previous Part
Trinity Series Info

Similar Stories

The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 04-08 The powers that be.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
More Stories