Trinity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only way some people can see a joke is by a surgical operation. But I do hearts, not jokes.

"Christ! You fucking idiot!" I breathed. "I suppose you're gonna tell me next you can't live without me."

"Well, like yeah, you bet, er...of course - but look, what's going on here? Just what are you guys up to?"

"You know damn well what's going on! Now listen," I grabbed his shoulders and hissed into him viciously. "You really wanna do something for me? Really?"

"Er... yeah... anything..."

"So go grab that goth chick out there and fuck her to the ninth circle of hell, got that? Get her off Paul's back - and mine."

"What do I get out of it?"

"I'll love you for it. Whether I'll fuck you again for it - well, that's negotiable." I gave him the tongue-between-my-lips thing and a nudge of the hips. He wilted. Dammit though! My treacherous cunt was at it again.

There was an ominous silence from the other room. I pulled free of him and skipped gaily out of the kitchen carrying a fresh plate of steak tartar. The two on the sofa drew apart quickly. Two wide-open pairs of eyes met mine.

"Hi guys, " I said, bright and bubbly. "Meet an advanced and sensitive life form, freshly-killed, throat slit, minced in agony, raw, dripping with blood and ready for us to eat. Anyone got a problem with that?"

We did the booze and dope thing and all, but things just didn't loosen up. Not this time. There was so much goddamn sexual tension in the air you could 'cut it with a knife' as the saying goes. No way we'd be a foursome under control. She was so fixated on Paul, and Rob on me, it was like running a match under dynamite. It was the two of them versus us. No good. Those two have to get it on first and defuse everything, I thought. God knows what would have happened if we'd all actually got down to it now. There was lots of giggling, flirting, jokes and so on - hysterical, real filthy stuff actually, since we were all so tense - but then we packed it in, saying we'd meet again soon. We all kissed each other though - some light, provocative tongue-teasing too - but no heavy stuff, then they both left together around midnight. Paul looked worried as he watched them go. Aha!

"Scared about her going off with him? You've every damn fucking reason to be! If I know him as I do, I bet you he'll be balling the fucking daylights out of her in five minutes." Sorry, Poe again. Just couldn't resist it.

Then we got it on - real savage. Maybe he was mad at me, maybe we were both frustrated or whatever. Heavy, biting foreplay, then he rammed his cock in up to the hilt and pounded away at me like a piston engine, calling me a 'delicious fucking slut'. This wasn't the guy I knew before I thought, as I dug my fingers into his back, staring over his shoulder at the ceiling as it swayed back and forth. He seemed mindless, violent and hostile. He wasn't with me, he was somewhere else. I came as a matter of course now, but couldn't hold back the tears as I felt him ejaculate. He'd never called me a 'slut' before and this wasn't what I wanted to be for him. I badly needed some love.

He didn't come back the next night. So Rob hadn't done his job yet - as far as I knew.

On the afternoon of the day after that I felt the walls closing in on me. Her smell still seemed to permeate the apartment. I just had to escape, but didn't know where. I wandered out of the building, then popped into the shop for some smokes - I wasn't working there any more, although the boss was always asking me to come back. Apparently I was 'very popular with the customers'. Right on, pal, I thought. I know all about that.

Alan was there. He asked me if I'd like to come round for dinner that night with him and Marie. I leapt at the chance.

I got ready for the evening. No slut stuff this time - real classy: long, black, low-slung dress, hair stacked up, fishnet stockings, eyes made up to emphasize that very slight, suggestive, oriental slant Paul had always told me they had.

Just as I was about to go out, Paul turned up.

"Where are you going?" he asked. He seemed surprised, and real nervous. Good.

"None of your business, really," I replied as coldly as I could. "But if you must know, I'm having dinner with Alan and Marie tonight."

He knew them well enough. He seemed satisfied.

Dinner was fine - really well prepared. Marie had done a neat job. Terrific wine too - I think I must've polished off a bottle or two of the stuff. Sorry, guys. Those of us reared on vodka aren't exactly connoisseurs. Then the three of us moved off and sat together on this round sofa, drinking the harder stuff. The two of them had just got back from Florida - they'd a place down there - and sported neat tans. Marie kept watching me mischievously, her dark eyes sparkling. Something was up.

We passed a joint around. Bad idea or not, I soon got maudlin and spilled every last bean out the can. They were very sympathetic, and both moved closer to me, each with a hand on my arm.

"You know," Alan said softly, "Marie and I often have a third person with us when we make love. We've never had any problems - we're both cool about it. We find it a very enriching experience."

"You lucky buggers." Tears were trickling down my cheeks.

There was a pause.

"We'd very much like you to join us now, if you want," said Marie quietly, low-voiced and like, real seductive.

My heart gave this incredible thump. These two had somehow drawn me completely into this exquisite web of theirs without me noticing. A sudden image flashed before me of three naked bodies packed together on a bed. I was a luscious, helpless little fly wasn't I? But not an unwilling one. My cunt was getting moist. They were both looking at me, their eyes very, very intent, expectant, anticipating, their hands now softly running up and down my thighs. Marie lightly ran her tongue between her lips. That did it. I looked down, avoiding their gaze, but smiling - mutual seduction mode. I'd no qualms about this one - I was thrilled and excited. Let's go for it!

"Yes, I'd like that very much," I said.

"Shall we go, then?" Alan said.

We got up and moved to the bedroom. It looked real classy, subdued lighting, soft colors, big, king-sized bed. Nice place to get laid, I thought.

"You mind if we make a video of this?" Alan asked me. "Marie and I often film each other."

Hell, why not?

"Sure - on one condition."

"What's that?"

"That I get a copy."

Something for Paul to jerk off to if he gets nasty again.

"OK. It's a deal." He carefully positioned the camera on a tripod in a corner of the room, at an angle to the bed, and set it running.

We stripped - slow, relaxed, casual, and before I knew it, there I was again - buck naked with two other people - and a cute pair too, I thought. Christ! she was fucking lovely - long, brown body, rich, bulging white tits that had escaped the tan, dark nipples and cascading, raven hair... er... a bit like... forget it! A dark bush erupted from the bottom of the white triangle of her lower belly. He was pretty cool too, as I thought he'd be - slender, very tanned, with brown hair but a nice, darker body fuzz that swept in gentle waves around the flow of his muscles. A thick, white, stubby cock hung down from a curly black bush, then long, powerful legs tapered down to strong, well-boned male feet. His eyes were a rich, blue - a bit like Paul's but far, far softer. Right, you pass too - you'll get to fuck me, no problem. The warm, carnal odor of our bodies already suffused the room.

I unfastened my hair and shook it out, then stood in front of them and did the legs-apart, tip-of-the tongue, hands-on-gently-swaying-hips, horny-slut, come-and-get-me thing. Alan's cock shot up like a semaphore. Marie was standing open-mouthed. Her hand wandered to her cunt. Yep, I thought, I've hit 'em all right. They hadn't expected that.

"Nice one," Marie breathed.

"So come and get it, sweetheart," I told her, tilting my chin up.

The two of them approached me and we enfolded each other in the middle of the room, running our hands down the back of each other's bodies, feet touching feet. My left hand ran over Marie's buttocks and I felt the brush of our tits - her right against my left. This was the first time my bare tit had touched another woman's. Soft, warm, magnetic. Our three faces melted together in a long, lingering, luscious triple kiss, three tongues twisting and curling around each other. That delicious carnal odor intensified. Then Alan withdrew, running his hands down our backs. I knew what he wanted. So did we.

Marie and I stood for a moment face to face, looking into each other's eyes. This was my first time with another woman. We closed together, nice and slow, our bodies gently swaying, and with a light, tingling electric shock, our nipples touched. We gently pressed our tits together, then with another terrific thrill I felt our bellies make contact. We embraced, pushing into each other, our legs entwining, feet interlocking with feet. I ran my hands down her back, feeling her shoulder blades, the curve of her hips, the firm, double bulge of her buttocks. I clasped them, as she did mine. Hey, look everyone! Here's Ela, the great all-female 'love machine', actually clutching another girl's buttocks! And how different a girl's body feels from a man's! She smelled and tasted of something deep and rich - orchids or something - over a base of something even deeper, far more pungent and promiscuous, something that was part of me now anyway, something I recognized and craved. I inhaled her. Utterly fucking delicious. So I was bi after all.

Our lips met, slightly apart, gently touching as we breathed into each other. Our tongues flicked out playfully, licking, lightly stabbing, delicately fencing with each other. Then our open mouths came together and our tongues melted, crawling about together deep within the shared cavern of our mouths. No rough stuff, no biting, just gentle, exploratory tonguing. She smelled and tasted so delicious, I felt intoxicated, I was going to just faint, I just couldn't get enough of her. We clung to each other for what must have seemed an age, mouths fused, then gently disengaged and turned to face Alan, our arms wound tightly around each other's waists.

He was looking at us both, eyes wide open, breathing heavily. His thick, stubby cock was rigid, quivering, stiff as a telegraph pole and dripping with pre-cum.

"Oh God," he panted. "You two - I've never seen anything like it. Two such beauties... Oh God!"

"And soon to be all yours," whispered Marie, "both of us - together. But I'm sure you won't mind if the two of us get it on first..."

If only Paul could see me now, I thought viciously. Fucking idiot! If only he'd been more patient with me, more understanding. If only he hadn't run off chasing that witchy cunt! But no. And so once more I was going to give another man something Paul had always desperately wanted - the 'two-chicks-at-once' thing.

Marie and I lay down on the bed. We flowed into each other, tangling and twisting, delicately working on each other's clits - and we knew how to work them all right! We soon got into this rhythm and began surging back and forth, back and forth. I felt myself coming! And with another woman! So was she. We were both gasping and panting heavily now and our rhythm accelerated. Oh God! It was coming! It was coming! My first lesbian orgasm! Let's go! Let's go! We shot off together, spinning round the planet, hearts thudding away, flesh dissolving and fusing. Another biggie for the Crimson Book.

There was a deep groan somewhere from the corner of the room. Alan stood there, eyes and mouth wide open, hand on his cock. It was spurting like a firehose.

After a while, Alan came and climbed on top of us, his chest pressing against my tits. He lay astride us both, his legs between our thighs, burying his face between ours, then kissing us alternately and running his hands through our combined hair, black and gold. I wondered what he felt like with four bare tits pressing into his chest. He steadily worked his way over the two of us, from our heads down - ears, eyes, mouths, tits, nipples, bellies, clits, cunts, legs, feet. Another one with a classical education, I thought. And he must've read Ovid twice. He was stiff again, bless him.

"God, I wish I had two cocks," He gasped. Right on, I thought. One of evolution's fuckups. We had two tits, didn't we?

"Don't worry," answered Marie. "Ela's the guest - take her first. Here - let's show her how we do it."

She dug beneath my back and gently pulled me over top of her so that I was lying on my back on top of her, our four legs spread out. She was breathing into my ear. Musky, warm, intoxicating.

Alan climbed between our legs and lay on top of me. Wow! Big Mac time again, I thought. I felt that light, questing pressure against the hairs of my cunt, then he pushed gently and that great stubby cock of his penetrated my cunt right up to the cervix. I gasped. Oops, another one in there. This is getting really wild. As he began thrusting steadily back and forth, Marie and I both enfolded him tightly with our legs - mine around his back and buttocks, hers around his thighs. Now he didn't have much room to move, so the three of us tried bucking up and down as one. His cock was rammed right in there - there wasn't much friction, but what with being a sandwich filling again, with that thrilling pressure of flesh around my body, I could feel that great bubble come up inside me again. I began panting loudly, then gave a wild whoop as it burst. At the same time I could just hear Alan give a loud groan, then there was that hot throbbing inside me, telling me I was getting a fresh injection of cum.

Then I moved off and watched Alan get it on with Marie, doggie-style. Watching the gentle back and forth thrusting of his buttocks, the rhythmic sway of their fused bodies, the bobbing of their heads together, her black hair tumbling down and swinging, their bare feet digging into the bed, I remembered what Rob had said that Friday night about how great it was watching couples getting it on. He was right. People never looked more beautiful, more seductive, more magnificent than when they were fucking. Christ! I thought. Our bodies are so fabulous - what incredible things we can do to each other. This is what we are born for. Vive la fierté de la chair! I was giving my clit a nice workout, you bet.

They both stiffened, groaned in duet, then tumbled gently forward. I climbed on top of Alan, pressing my tits into his back and caressing Marie's hips. My golden hair cascaded over Alan's head and shoulders, mingling with Marie's. The three of us moved in a gentle rocking rhythm for several moments, stacked one on top of the other, warm, fused - a three-headed, six-legged animal. Then we disengaged. It was my turn again, and boy! was I looking forward to it!

Marie pulled me on top of her again, and Alan moved between the tangle of our legs. This time he thrust his cock into me, gently withdrew, thrust into Marie, then out and back into me, and so on, thrusting into us alternately.

I couldn't believe this and got a fit of the giggles.

"How long can you keep this up man," I gasped. "You've got to come into one of us sooner or later!"

I giggled hysterically, totally helpless again.

It must have really turned him on somehow. He whipped his cock out of Marie, plunged it deep into me, clung to us both and stiffened, hungrily licking my giggling face. Again, I felt that delicious warm pulse of his ejaculation.

We carefully went through the entire repertoire of possible combinations. But this time it was slow, smooth and gentle - no wild, frenzied bucking about. We knew exactly what we were doing and we did it - systematically, but lovingly. Marie and I made sure we were both working on Alan together, and that both of us got an equal share of his cock. After all, they'd done this before and survived. They knew the ropes. I liked them a lot and I'd absolutely no intention of busting up the marriage. I swallowed enough of his cum and her juices to make sure they'd always be part of me.

The three of us slept, all tangled together, with Alan nested between Marie and I. In the morning, we got it on again a couple of times for good measure, then showered together and had breakfast. No hanky-panky in the shower beyond a light, playful, triple kiss or two - more out of mutual appreciation than lust, part of our bonding. No booze this time either - no conscience to kill, as far as I was concerned. Then I went home to try playing the happy families game again. The three of us continued to do the cappuccino thing as before. No allusion whatsoever to what had happened whenever Paul was with us - which he still was from time to time. He'd no idea - yet.

I learned they'd both been after me for some time, but somehow we didn't get to sleep together again. It was me that backed off. Pity. I'd had a terrific time with them. I'd always thought Alan was cool, and I'd really fallen for Marie. But that was the problem. Like I said, I didn't want to be a homebreaker. Besides, they felt like me - fulfil your fantasy if you must, but know when to draw the line.

Paul was anxiously waiting for me when I got back. I'd only given my hair a quick towel dry and must've looked as if I'd been through a threshing machine - which I had, in a nice kinda way. I prayed he didn't catch any lingering whiff of group sex.

"Where have you been for God's sake?" He was quivering like a jelly.

"Out fucking."

"WHAT???"

Ha! Gotcha!

I gave this 'patient' sigh and gently shook my head.

"Look, I was over at Alan and Marie's like I told you. We stayed up really late and they suggested I just sleep over. They've enough spare rooms in that house of theirs. You never done any sleepovers with friends for chrissakes?"

He swallowed it, praise Yahweh. Well, I hadn't lied, had I?

Nothing much happened over the next month or so. Paul stayed away from me and kept balling the witch-bitch while I got off by writing up the Crimson Book and tickling my clit over it - especially over the last threesome. And sometimes by imagining Paul and Maria getting it on, believe it or not. Masochism's contagious, I think. There was obviously something pretty heavy going on between those two. Time to make another move, though. I really wanted to take a closer look at that chick.

Another Saturday evening. Paul announced he was going out for a bike-ride.

"OK - fine with me," I replied indifferently.

"Look - this time I'm not going out to see 'her'," he stated anxiously, almost pleading.

"I don't give a fuck."

But I knew damn well he wasn't going out with the witch-bitch. 'Cos guess what? I was.

Yep. I'd rung her up earlier in the day, asking if we could talk.

"What about?" she'd asked coldly.

"You know, anything and everything," I'd replied. "Look, let's just go out for a drink, OK? Come on. Girls' night out. Let's go for it - let's give it a whirl. We deserve it. You know - sisterhood and all that stuff."

Long pause.

"OK." Still a bit chilly.

"Ring you later then?"

"Fine."

That evening, when Paul had gone, I rang her up again. She was a lot more bubbly this time, up and ready for it. I made myself up - the full horny slut thing again, plus hip-hugging black leather jacket - and went out.

There was another full moon and a light breeze. Clouds were scudding over the sky. The city sparkled. As I passed under crimson room I glanced up and my cunt gave a reminiscent twitch. Who was up there now? Was 'he'? With whom?

I met up with her at that bar next to the strip joint - yep, that one again. I won't tell you its name, it's rather ominous. It was real danger country too, as you'll see

There she was again. Tall, leggy, intense brown eyes, dark hair spilling out all over the place, lovely pale skin, smooth and creamy. She was a cool one all right, no question of that. We were both made up to the eyeballs. She was doing the black leather thing too, each of us obviously out to hit the other. We both saw it at once and had to fight off the giggles. Good start.