Trinity Finishing School Ch. 02

Story Info
Hugh observes a discipline session at the school.
3.4k words
4.51
38.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Mark out of his office a down the corridor to a large room in the rear of the building. Inside was a well-built man, about 6', somewhat rugged-looking with brown hair and eyes, standing with a very pretty cheerleader type girl. She was 5' 7" and had her light blond hair in a pony-tail, long lean tanned legs beneath a short pleated skirt, and a tight white blouse that was soaking wet and virtually see-through, barely containing a spectacular pair of D-cup tits. Her head was down and her hands clasped behind in front of her while the man holding her arm was scowling and sporting a pretty obvious boner inside his khakis. She looked up as we enter and seemed slightly unnerved by my presence. I was wrong; this girl wasn't pretty, she was stunningly beautiful, with a perfect heart shaped face and enormous light blue eyes -- she was easily one of the most attractive women I had ever seen in my life.

"Jenny, Mr. Kovich, I'd like you to meet our new math and computer teacher, Mr. Hugh Jorgen." I guess I had the job. Jenny giggled at the name but sharp looks from Mark and Mr. Kovich stilled them quickly. Mr. Kovich extended his hand.

"Peter Kovich, welcome to Mount Trinity. Principal Soletti, thank you for coming -- I thought you should be involved in this incident."

"Certainly, well I can see the problem already -- Jenny, why don't you tell me what happened here."

"Well I was running late to class so I cut across the soccer field but when I was halfway across the sprinklers came on. I tried to run but I slipped and got completely soaked. If I had gone back to change I would have been really late to class, so I just came like this."

"What about your bra?"

"That's why I was running late, my bras are in the wash except for the one I was going to wear today but I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere."

"Hmmm, bad planning on your part in any event. What happened when you went to class?"

"Well I sit in the front row and Mr. Kovich kept looking at me and adjusting his pants. After about 5 minutes he called in a proctor and marched me over here."

"Jenny, Mr. Kovich is usually pretty fair minded -- did you do anything else?"

"No...well my back was itchy from falling in the grass so I kept trying to scratch it."

"Show me."

Jenny folded her arm behind her, arched her back and stretched out her neck accentuating her cleavage. Her blouse went from see-through to practically invisible -- you could see her creamy white skin and the light pink areolas clearly while her nipples were almost tearing through the fabric. Honestly, I don't know how the buttons on that blouse stood the strain. All three of us were now hard as iron -- I let out a low whistle. Jenny stopped, blushing, "Was that bad?"

"Very bad; why don't you tell me what you did wrong, Jenny?"

"I was...I was showing myself to Mr. Kovich?"

"Not just showing yourself, Jenny -- everyone knows you're a beautiful girl. What is the rule you broke?"

"I was exposing and displaying my body in a provocative manner," Jenny recited. "But it wasn't deliberate; I didn't mean to do it!"

"And does that matter? Does your lack of intention change the effect you had on Mr. Kovich while he was trying to teach a class?"

Jenny glanced at the prominent bulge in Peter's pants, "No, Principal Scoletti." Jenny turned to Peter and said, "I apologize for arousing you by flaunting my body, Mr Kovich."

"This is not the first time this teasing behavior has happened, is it young lady?"

"No sir," Jenny sighed with an air of resignation.

"We have rules here for a reason and I cannot let this pass -- especially since it seems to be becoming a pattern. You will need to be strapped."

"I understand sir," she bowed her pretty head in contrition.

"Very well, take off your blouse."

"Take it off, sir?"

"Yes, Jenny. You have been teasing and tormenting Mr. Kovich with your chest all morning -- it's only fair that you deliver what you've been hinting at." Jenny looked uneasily over at me as she hesitated.

"Mr. Jorgen is a full member of the faculty here!" Mark barked at her. "You will treat him with the same respect and deference you would with any other teacher! Now the blouse if you please, before you make things worse for yourself by disobeying a direct order."

Jenny jumped, "Yes, Principal Scoletti." Jenny didn't just start taking the blouse off, she put on a show worthy of any strip club. She raised her chin, pushed her shoulders back and started slowly undoing the buttons one at a time, opening each one just to the point where it popped open on its own from the pressure. When the last button was undone and the blouse hung open revealing the inner curve of her full round breasts she stood for a moment, looking each one of us in the eyes in turn before shrugging the blouse off her shoulders. She crossed her arms over her ribs to hold the blouse up for a tantalizing second or two before letting it fall to the ground. The blouse hadn't hidden much but still, Jenny's tits were phenomenal. Round, unblemished and incredibly firm 33 D-cups that certainly didn't require a bra with large, long nipples.

"Go to the rail, Jenny -- we've done this before." Jenny went and stood on a low platform in front of a waist-high railing, flipped her skirt up to reveal a slim but curvy derriere covered with translucent white panties. She bent at the waist and grabbed the rail with both hands while Peter went to stand in front of her on the other side of the rail. Mark produced a leather strap from a drawer and moved behind the young student. He cracked the strap across his open hand, making the girl flinch and arch her back a little in anticipation. Thwack! Mark brought the strap across her buttocks with some force -- that had to sting.

Jenny stiffened but didn't cry out and said, "One." Peter began to fondle those magnificent globes, lightly running his fingers over her nipples until they hardened and stuck straight out from her body. Thwack! "Two." Peter began to rub the nipples between his fingers and Jenny began to noticeably breathe a little harder. Thwack! "Three." Jenny winced at this blow and Peter began to get rougher with her nipples, pinching and pulling them. Five more blows and Jenny was whimpering and gripping the rail hard enough to whiten her knuckles. As the blows fell she was staring right into Peter's eyes, inches away, while he was full out mauling her tits by this time. It was an incredibly hot scene -- this gorgeous slim blonde just stood there meekly as one of her teachers groped and abused her sensitive tits while the school principal strapped her across her bottom. Thwack! "Nine!" Jenny yipped in pain -- you could see the redness of her skin through her underwear. Thwack! "Ten!" Mark put a little extra muscle into that one.

"Very well, that's enough." Peter gave the girl's nipples one final twist and stepped back. "We must have discipline at this school, you know."

"I know, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Now, we must address what to do about Mr. Kovich my dear."

"Sir?"

"Look at him. You have gotten him quite excited and distracted with your display. Do you think you have been fair to him? Should he be forced to go through the rest of his day like this, with several more classes to teach?"

"No sir," Jenny looked over at Peter's tented trousers again.

"Who is responsible for his condition?"

"I am sir. It's my fault he is aroused and uncomfortable."

"So what is the right thing for you to do?"

"I must relieve his...pressure," Jenny stole a sideways look at me as she said this.

"Now, now Jenny; you've had anatomy here and I expect you to use the correct terminology -- what should you relieve?"

"His cock. I must relieve his hard cock."

"Much better. Well proceed."

Jenny walked around the rail and knelt in front of Kovich who was now leaning against the rail. She unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled down his zipper, taking her time with it and brushing her hand over his boner several times as she worked. She was a real performer. She slid his trousers and boxers down and a solid 8" pole sprang out in her face. She spat on it and began stroking its length with both hands, drawing a quick groan from Peter. She began to increase her pace and massage his balls with one hand when Mark said, "Now put it in your mouth."

"My mouth?" Jenny pouted with another uneasy look at me.

"Young lady, I have just about exhausted my patience with you! You have broken this particular rule on more than one previous occasion and your actions demand a stricter response. You have caused severe discomfort to Mr. Kovich and you need to satisfy him more completely than you can with your hand. Now do as you are told!"

"Sorry sir." Jenny moved in and rubbed her pale pink lips across the tip of Kovich's prick. Her tongue snaked out and licked underneath the head before she popped it into her mouth. She stroked his pole with one hand and caressed his ball sac with the other while looking up at him with her big blue eyes. Man, I was having a hard time keeping my hand out of my own pants watching this scene. She picked up the tempo and began bobbing up and down in earnest, taking about three inches of shaft in at a go while wiggling her tongue around the underside.

Peter was clearly enjoying things as they were but Mark had an agenda. He moved around behind Jenny and shared a meaningful look with Peter who nodded. Kovich grabbed the back of Jenny's head and started forcing his thick cock deeper into her mouth. Jenny resisted immediately, gagging and trying to pull back but Kovich wouldn't let her. She pulled her hands down and tried to push back on Peter's thighs but Mark grabbed her wrists and held them over her head saying, "It's OK my dear, you can do this. Relax your throat and open it up to accommodate his phallus. When you feel it press, try to swallow."

Kovich was holding Jenny's ponytail and was shoving his dick against the back of her throat with some force. The girl was bravely trying to accommodate the size but was still gagging and slobbering at every thrust, drool dripping from the sides of her mouth onto her chest. "Relax and swallow. You need to learn this ability -- men that you are guilty of arousing will demand it and the sooner you learn the less discomfort you will feel." Mark stroked Jenny's throat as he said this, trying to relax her muscles, and suddenly it clicked. Peter's next thrust sunk between her lips for an additional two inches and he immediately picked up the pace, soon jamming all eight inches of meat down the poor girl's throat. He started alternating between pressing his hammer all the way down, Jenny's lips stretched wide around his girth and nose pushed against his groin, with pumping it most of the way in but hard at fast, her saliva bubbling and foaming at the corners of her mouth. I felt a little sorry for the young student, on her knees getting face-fucked by her teacher, baby blue eyes tearing as she looked up at him -- until I noticed that she had freed one of her hands from Mark's grasp and had it slipped it into her panties, frigging herself for all she was worth. After about a half dozen more brutal stabs, Kovich pulled out and fired several streams of hot jizz onto her face and chest.

Jenny sat back on her heels and wiped some of the cum on her face into her mouth, sucking on her fingers. My own cock was twitching and jumping in my pants just watching her. Mark moved around to the side of the girl, staring down at her and obviously waiting for something. She must have sensed something for she turned, looked at him for a moment and said, "Principal Scoletti, it seems I have also aroused you with my actions. I am sorry to have caused you discomfort, please allow me to relieve your cock as well."

"Excellent, my dear," Scoletti beamed. "It is always much better to recognize your culpability and take responsibility for correcting it than to make someone point it out to you. You may proceed." Jenny pulled his pants off as well to reveal a long veiny penis, longer than Peter's but not as thick. She didn't blink, rubbing her lips down the underside of the shaft before licking and stroking its length with both hands. I was incredibly excited at this point, my throbbing member painfully hard as I tried to surreptitiously adjust it into a more comfortable position. There I stood watching this beautiful slender blonde, on her knees in a short skirt and naked from the waist up, magnificent firm tits glistening with drool and semen bouncing gently as she worked on a stiff cock almost as long as her forearm with dainty, long-fingered hands. Her innocent face was flushed and slightly sweaty with exertion and excitement as she slipped the knob between her full lips and slowly engulfed the shaft with her mouth, looking straight up into her principal's face with big blue eyes. I was going to need some relief myself soon, but I had only just been hired and didn't think I was going to get a chance to participate yet.

Mark let his young student continue her slow bob up and down his unit for a minute or two before impatience got the better of him. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and bucked his hips forward, jamming his pole into her mouth. Jenny was caught off-guard and gagged, placing her hands on Scoletti's thighs to steady herself. Mark tried to force his full length down her throat twice more before getting irritated.

"Young lady, you had better improve your ability to handle the men you tease and excite or things may soon go much worse for you! There are other ways to relieve the male organ, you know! And put those hands behind your back!" Jenny complied, pushing her incredible breasts up and out as she did, while desperately struggling to swallow nearly a foot of pink steel. Mark grabbed her ponytail with one hand and put the other on her throat under her chin before thrusting his prick back into the poor girl's open mouth. "Now, swallow!"

This time Jenny's throat opened and, improbably, almost the entire shaft disappeared into her gullet. Scoletti sighed in satisfaction and held her head close against his crotch while her eyes began to tear up from the invasion. Jenny started to struggle from being unable to breathe as Mark maintained the pressure before finally sliding his shaft back out. She took one deep shuddering breath before the hard cock was slammed all the way back down so the helpless young girl's nose was mashed into his pubic hair. Again he held her firm, his hot meat filling her windpipe for several seconds until she squirmed, gagging, pleading up at him with her wide blue eyes and he relented. Spit bubbled out of her mouth and down her chin onto her tits as she gasped for air. Scoletti only gave her a moment's respite before resuming with a steady deep rhythm, ramming his angry pole in and out of the blonde girl's pretty mouth. Her right hand had snuck away from her back and again found the inside of her panties where she was frantically rubbing her clit -- no one apparently noticed (or cared) about the transgression.

Mark did press his hammer in up to the hilt again and held it there for a good ten seconds before allowing Jenny to breathe and returning to fucking her face. I thought she seemed to rub herself more furiously when her air was being cut off and Scoletti picked up on this too. He began alternating between 5 to 15 hard pumps in and out of her lips and a full deep insertion, holding it in her throat. Tears were streaming down Jenny's face and strands of frothy slobber hanging off her chin onto her chest but she never stopped masterbating herself and never took her eyes off Mark's face. She was totally into it! She was getting off on being completely submissive and getting choked by the long meaty prick of her school principal.

Mark was getting off as well, he was gripping Jenny's hair and jaw hard now and banging her face with all the power he could muster. The girl started making these little mewing sounds and her nipples had completely stiffened. Scoletti plunged his cock all the way down again and held it there, almost as if he was willing it to go deeper; Jenny's hand became a blur and then her eyes rolled back into her head and her entire body began to twitch for a good ten seconds. If Mark pulled back out but if he hadn't been holding her head, she would have slumped to the ground. He shoved it into her mouth a few more times and then left just the head in as he bellowed, "Arrggh! Yes, take it!" and filled up her mouth with his seed. It was quite a load too, some of it dribbled out the side of her mouth. Jenny had recovered from her orgasm so she collected the stray drops, pushed them into her mouth before opening wide to show all the spunk and swallowing it down. Then she licked Scoletti's dick clean and got unsteadily to her feet.

God, I wanted her in that moment. She stood there slightly disheveled and shaky, having just been forcefully used by two of her teachers, cum and spittle drying on her fantastic breasts, but with her spine straight, shoulders back and a small smile of contentment and satisfaction on her face. She had clearly just had a powerful orgasm, brought on by the harsh submission and sexual abuse she had been forced to accept. She was magnificent. She caught me staring at her before turning back to Scoletti, "May I clean up now, sir?"

"Of course, my dear," and waved her towards a bathroom. Jenny gave me a long, searching look as she moved off, almost naked except for a short skirt and making no effort to hide it. "So, Hugh, what do you think? Can you help provide our girls with the discipline they crave and turn them into the special creatures we are renowned for?"

"I think I am very well suited to providing exactly the kind of tuition these girls are here to get." Jenny heard me say this and blushed slightly as she returned, all clean and fresh but still shirtless.

"Sir, do you have a dry shirt I could borrow?" Mark opened a drawer and handed her a thin, white v-neck t-shirt that was at least a size too small. "But sir, I have Home Ec next and Mr. Vickers gets angry if I wear tops like this," she pouted.

"I'm afraid that's all I have. You should have taken better care of your blouse in the first place. Tell Mr. Vickers I've seen you about his and he can call me if he is really upset." Jenny put the shirt on and, if anything, looked sexier. It was skin tight, almost sheer, pushing her breasts up and out of the v-neck opening so her cleavage was bulging out and her nipples were clearly visible. "I hope you learned something here today, Jenny."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir. Thank you Mr. Kovich and again I'm sorry for upsetting you and disrupting your day. Nice to meet you Mr. Jorgen."

"Nice to meet you as well, Jenny. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the school very soon." She gave me another long searching look and left.