Trinity Finishing School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roared as I let go of the chain and grabbed her waist hard, violently impaling her five or six more times as I squirted my sticky jism deep inside her twat, "Take it you slut! Take my hard dick while I come inside you!"

"Yes, Master! Fill me with your hot seed!" I withdrew and she slumped onto the desk as my milky white goo began to leak from her cruelly violated snatch -- we jumped when heard the sound of clapping behind us. Principal Scoletti had returned and obviously witnessed the finale of our encounter.

"Marvellous, that was quite a show. Exquisite service as usual, my dear Polly; and goodness, Hugh, what a weapon you have there! I'm sure it will be the talk of the school in fairly short order." He untied the girl as I withdrew and she slipped to her knees next to the desk, flushed and sweaty but with eyes shining. Polly took her clothes and went to the restroom to clean up and dress and Mark clapped me on the shoulder, "That was an impressive display, my friend -- I believe with you on staff our program has just taken a step up."

After Polly went back out front, Kira returned from her tour obviously impressed and excited about attending. She seemed quite pleased when Principal Scoletti told her she had been accepted and looked forward to seeing her in two weeks. We left to go home but I could see Polly trying to catch my eye as we walked past. I told Kira to wait in the car and approached Polly's desk. She looked at my feet as she spoke quietly, "Master," I got a small thrill from hearing her still call me that, "that was incredibly intense for me. Almost all the client activity occurs in the first half of the year and the fall can be...well, a little lonely. If you wish it, I could see you outside of school hours and be anything you want me to be." She looked up into my eyes, "Anything at all." My dick lurched in my pants at the thought of this incredibly sexy young woman submitting herself to me again.

"How would the school feel about such an arrangement?"

She bit her lip, "It's not strictly forbidden. I live alone, off-campus, and my time is my own when I'm not working. It's true, though, that it would likely be frowned upon if it became known since it might affect the school environment."

"Hmmm, we would have to be strictly professional here -- including no static from me performing my duties as a teacher here. It could only be occasional and there can never be any gossip or stories."

"I understand, Master." She seemed ecstatic that I might say yes.

"You must never call me Master, here -- always Mr. Jorgen. Give me your number." I reached out, grabbed and twisted one of her nipples through her blouse, eliciting an erotic gasp. "Our time today was intense for me as well. I will be thinking hard about how we can top it next time. Until then Miss Polly."

She gave me another of her radiant smiles, "I will see you soon, Mr. Jorgen."

12