Trinity on the Prowl Pt. 01: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

He swallowed and blushing replied. "Making me lay on my back and putting your feet on my face or making me suck on your foot, mistress."

Oh that is almost perfect! "Barefoot or in hose?"

"Barefoot, mistress."

"Clean or dirty?"

"Oh clean! Mistress."

Not so perfect, but I could work with it. A little training on my part and he may well prefer the hose. "And do you not enjoy my feet in hose?"

"I do mistress!"

"And are you enjoying this encasement?" I asked grabbing the loose material hanging behind the hair tie and rubbed it against his tender skin behind the sack.

"Intensely mistress!"

"And will you give me your word to be my slave until midnight tonight?"

"Yes mistress!"

With that I took the hose behind the balls and gently rubbed it against his skin and let my thumbs very lightly tease the material over the balls. Simultaneously I puckered my lips and blew across the tip of his penis oscillating my head left and right to vary the sensations. His penis jerked in its light containment and he moaned lightly. I kept this up varying the sensations and just patiently awaited the pending orgasm.

After a few minutes his body was trembling and his moans got louder. I kept rubbing and said "Shush." I could spend hours like this, enjoying toying with his body, making him tremble, his muscles bulging so sexily against the restraints holding his arms behind his back. I blew again and raked my nails down his thighs. His hips began thrusting involuntarily, he was close I could tell. I stopped touching and just blew on the tip a long steady blow, slowly directing the air around the edges of his circumcised head.

With a sudden scream he orgasmed. The hose stopped the jettison, but a little splashed onto my face. His legs shook and looked like he may collapse as the hose continued teasing his so sensitive penis and cum continued oozing out. I reached out taking the hair tie and pulled the hose slowly letting it unwind from his penis until it came off the end causing one last spasm before he collapsed to his knees.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head down under my skirt throwing my legs over his shoulders, adjusting him until I felt his nose against my very sensitive clitorous; then squeezed tightly and picked up the crop. I pulled my skirt up around his head and wiggled my hips.

"I know I didn't tell you the rule, but I think it goes without saying that you may never spray cum on my face. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes mistress." came the muffled reply.

"Punishment one again?" I said with a query in my voice.

There was a brief pause and then a slightly pained reply "Yes mistress."

"Are you certain?" I asked.

There was a pause long enough for him to take a breath with his face squeezed up tight into me under the skirt. His muscles still trembled with the impact of his orgasm and trapped like that he must surely taste me. His entire existence was saturated in me.

"As you wish mistress." came the very sensible response. I considered it for awhile enjoying the feel of his face trapped beneath me. I remembered the thrill of him trembling between my legs earlier and imagined how it might feel with him much more securely trapped by this new position. It felt powerful and I hadn't really minded the small splash on my face. It was gratifying in a way.

I kept him there in silence wiggling my hips from time to time. What the hell, I decided. I reached over and grabbed the remote for my vibrator. I then carefully positioned myself with my legs locked around each other so that I could get a very tight squeeze, and if I shifted experimented with ankle positions until I could easily poke a heel into his back if I wished. I probably wouldn't do that, but it was exciting to have the option.

I opened the skirt exposing the top of his head and enjoying the warm odor of myself, thinking of him breathing it in for the last...I knitted my eyebrows together thinking. It must have been ten or fifteen minutes like this now. He had waited in silence with absolutely no sign of impatience for at least ten minutes. I smiled happy I hadn't spanked him and flipped on the vibrator. As I had expected he jumped in surprise, but said nothing.

I sat the remote beside me on the cushion, then reached down with both hands grabbing firm hold of as much hair as I could get my hands around. I loosened my thighs a smidge and pulled hard grinding my hips into his face and tightening my thighs. I repeated the process loving the sensation of the silky hose sliding across his face. I used his nose to press the vibrator into me and felt the orgasm wash over me lighting my nerves afire. I straightened my legs and twisted my wrists forcing his face up toward me while locking the neck firmly between the thighs and gave him a look of the raw emotions of power I felt. Power, and lust, and satisfaction in a fierce look as I ground myself onto his chin, vibrator buzzing on the contact. The orgasm just kept coming so I tilted back my head, arched my back and, without releasing his hair, squeezed my thighs for all I was worth releasing a cross between a scream and a roar that felt primal and freeing.

When the roar ended I let go with a hand long enough to flip off the vibration, but then grabbed the hair again forcing his face back into my crotch as I rocked more slowly and with less force; enjoying the vestiges of the orgasm. If you have never had an orgasm with that type of control over a man, you cannot possibly imagine the magnitude of the event.

I moaned and felt like I might pass out, but could not. It would feel wrong to pass out while in the presence of a slave. At least without him tied up much more securely. I chuckled at my own joke.

I pulled my legs from over his shoulders and set the shoes on the floor, while holding him by his hair so he did not fall. I then lowered his forehead to the floor, released the hair and lifting my feet placed my heels on the back of his head.

"Well that was lovely." I said enjoying this position as well. I leaned far enough forward to reach his tied arms, which had the lovely perk of pressing his forehead firmly into the floor as my weight shifted that direction. I had used a highwayman's hitch knot so one sharp yank and his arms fell free. He groaned as the muscles moved after such a long time locked in position.

"You go to the bathroom, remove that soiled stocking, throw it away, wash yourself off then return here with the hair tie."

He stood surprising me with a display of full arousal trapped in the sticky nylons. Do men typically get hardon's that quickly after ograsm I wondered. I was a little disappointed. I loved feeling it grow in my hand. I had wanted to enjoy that before I put on his next hosiery.

Once he was in the bathroom I went to my dresser and pulled out a brand new pair of silken mist knee highs. They were an inferior material to what I typically wore, running very easily, but there was no denying they were super soft, super silky, and super sexy.

I dropped those off in the living room and went to the kitchen for a couple beers. As I was popping the cap off the tall glass bottles I realized I would need to make sure he wasn't an alcoholic before giving him a beer as his mistress. I shrugged to myself. If so I would get him water, but I was having a beer.

When I returned to the living room he was waiting in front of the ottoman on his knees, arms clasped behind his back, head bowed, with the hair tie laying in front of him on the footstool. I paused taking a long pull on my beer admiring his perky ass with cheeks still reddened.

It was finally time for my foot rub. I felt weak with anticipation of the much needed pampering. I walked over, picked up the hair tie and sat in its place. I took another pull on my beer as I ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you drink beer?" I asked.

He laughed, a very short spontaneous sound before he got himself under control and responded "I drink beer, mistress."

"Stand."

I handed him a beer when he was on his feet with his arousal once again at eye level. "You are probably thirsty," I said "have a drink." I said.

He complied taking a long pull on the beer then lowering it to his side looking at me. I held up the new package of hose and said "Silken mist." Like I was announcing beluga caviar. I took another drink of beer then sat it down and removed one of the knee highs. I ran my right hand up inside and spread my fingers showing him the insane sheerness of the material.

"These are so sheer, and so soft they make that last pair feel like burlap in comparison." I reached up and rubbed the hose covered fingers gently down his cheek and across his lips. "You will cum again tonight, " I paused for effect "just to this sensation and the smell of my feet." I told him sounding certain when I was absolutely not.

He swallowed then took another long swig of beer nearly emptying the bottle. I gently bunched the material in my hands and slide it down around his shaft. He inhaled long and deeply through his nose and the material slide down the shaft and over his balls. I held it there with my left hand as I carefully adjusted the tension. I wanted it ever so slightly loose to maximize his sensations. Once I had it adjusted to my satisfaction I grabbed the hair tie and anchored them in place.

I finished my beer and handed him the empty. "Go get us two more beers, then grab a cushion and sit on the floor to give me a foot rub." I watched him head into the kitchen and tried to figure out the word to describe his interesting new gait. Minced maybe? He was making short little steps with audible breathing noises. I smiled feeling a smidge more confident about that second orgasm I had foretold.

I set back onto the chair and swung my aching feet onto the footstool. He returned with that same mincing stride, the look on his face nearly made me snort. His mouth and eyes both made perfect O shapes giving him a youthful, innocent, adorable look. I smiled as I accepted my second beer and lounged back taking a long sip awaiting the shoe removal.

I didn't have long to wait as his fingers loosened the straps of my right shoe and gently released it. I listened closely for the sound. There it was, he had inhaled deeply. God I loved the sound of him smelling me. It was ecstasy as the heel came, I wiggled my toes enjoying the freedom while he worked the other heel lose.

Once they were both free I closed my eyes in anticipation as he took my foot in his hands and pressed with his thumbs into my arch. "Ouch!" I said as he pushed too hard. I gave him an angry look. He looked abashed and nervous. "Not so hard." I told him.

He started again, but now his touch was so light I could barely feel it. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked incredulous. "How can you have a foot fetish and have no clue how to give a foot rub?" I asked.

"Sorry mistress, this is the first time I have gotten to try. I can get better, I promise." He said it all very rapidly.

"Okay," I said "you want to gently feel into the foot for areas of tension then slowly work a little pressure into those spots until that tension releases."

"Yes mistress." he said and wiggled in closer to the foot with a look of concentration. He began squeezing in different locations on my foot. It felt okay, but he was obviously not getting it. After several minutes of nearly useless probing I sighed loudly and said "Enough!".

He stopped looking at me like a kicked puppy. I was wildly disappointed, but his expression was just too cute to be angry at. Then I remembered my friend telling me I could get someone trained in foot rubs.

"If I can arrange a foot rub training session would you be my play toy another evening?" I asked him.

His eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas and he responded enthusiastically "Oh yes mistress!"

"Very well, " I said "lie down parallel to the couch with your arms above your head."

He moved quickly to comply while I gathered my rope. I went to his ankles first tieing them together and then running rope to the wall where I had an eye hook anchored into the stud. I then took each arm and tied it above his head attaching to two separate hooks about two studs apart so his arms could lay fairly comfortably.

Once I had him secured I padded slowly around rubbing his naked body with my hosed foot. The feelings of power and arousal built slowly in me. His boner bounced within the silken mist and his face scrunched as the sensations worked their magic on him. We would correct that tragic foot rub flaw of his. Then he would be a great fit for the first position in my stable of play toys.

I sat on the couch and rubbed his lips with my big toe for a moment before I picked up the remaining knee high from the table. I held the top band and let the toe dangle over his face. "Twelve hours in these today." I told him saying the first two words slowly with emphasis. "Please open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I instructed him.

He complied and I gently lowered the toe of the hose into his mouth working it inside. When all but the elastic was in I instructed him to pull the tongue back inside and allowed the light fraction to pull the hose inward a bit. Then I stuffed the last bit into the his mouth and with my left hand gently pushed on his chin until the mouth closed.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted a good foot rub tonight. You will not open your mouth again for the two hours remaining of tonight's session." I told him. "Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Do you like the taste of my foot in your mouth?" I asked.

He looked thoughtful for a moment then slightly nodded but also tilted his head to the left shrugging that shoulder. It was a good answer.

I smiled at him then put my left foot over his mouth and my right on his forehead. I sat back on the couch, pulled my phone from my purse and dialed.

"Hi," I said when she answered "it's Trinity."

"Hi Trinity."

"When I was last over you mentioned possible foot rub training?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh Trinity, did you catch yourself a slave?" she asked and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I did, just a sec." I activated my camera and lifted it so I captured his tied hands, my feet on his face and his naked torso.

I turned the camera back around to my face and smiled at her. His hips were twitching and I realized he was nearing orgasm. I leaned forward pressing my foot firmly against his mouth and watched in fascination as his body twitched and shook.

"Very nice Trinity. What is that noise?"

"I think he is about to orgasm again." I told her.

"Oh turn in video, let me see. Let me see." she said. I flipped the phone around so that she could watch his quaking body.

"What is that on his johnson?" I heard her ask.

"Oh shoot, I wanted to surprise you with this idea next time we got together. It is a silken mist knee hi held in place with a hair tie." His hips were thrusting furiously and he was oozing cum through the hose. I pushed down with my foot enjoying his extreme pleasure.

"Oh my." she said. "Oh that is brilliant, you are a clever girl. How long will he keep orgasming? I can't believe he is still going."

"Not sure." I replied. "Last time I pulled it off, but this one stays on til midnight."

I heard her laughing a bit evilly and turned the camera around so we could look at each other. Luke was screaming and shaking against the sensations, but he wasn't being harmed and it was fun.

"He gives the worst foot rub." I told her.

"Can the two of you make it this Friday evening? I could have the car pick you up at six?"

"Can you be here Friday at six?" I asked the trembling body beneath my feet. His head stopped moving for just a moment then nodded twice against my feet.

"Yes we can." I told her. His motion was finally easing a bit and the sounds he made were more of a whimper now and an occasional sudden jerk like some invisible person was poking him in a ticklish spot.

"Wonderful!" she told me. "I'll get a second man-ipulator for you to combine with the hose trick. I also have a couple other toys for us. Will be great."

"Oh thank you so much." I told her.

"See you Friday." she told me and hung up.

I sat the phone down and looked at my now relaxed slave. I grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and tucked it under his head then stood and removed my pantyhose. Once removed I sat straddling his chest and pulled the hose over his head positioning the legs on either side of his mouth. Then I wrapped the legs twice around his head covering the mouth each time then tied the ankles in a knot directly over his mouth.

"You were pretty good, but that was a terribly disappointing foot rub." I said.

Then I stood up and walked away leaving him helpless on the floor. I stopped at the bedroom entrance and looked back at him. I wished I had set up a camera so I could watch his helpless body from the tub. Ahh well, I will at least get to imagine it knowing it is there.

An hour later, wrinkled and very relaxed I exited my tub and let it drain. I had masturbated three times. I thought I was done after the second but then I heard him struggling in the living room, obviously in the throes of another orgasm himself. Turned out to be the best of the three.

What an incredible evening it had been. I was so exhausted I really hoped he would just stay the night. I did not want to have to return him to his car.

Walking naked into the living room I placed a foot on his chest and leaned down to untile and remove the pantyhose encasement from his head. I then put my fingers on his lips and he obligingly opened letting me remove the soggy nylon. He made a few funny shapes with his mouth as he got the saliva flowing again.

"Ten minutes remaining." I said straightening up and leaving my bare foot on his chest with some of my weight on it. "I am going to untie you and have you get cleaned up. Would you like to stay the night, or do you need to get home yourself?" I asked.

"I'd love to stay the night mistress." he told me looking absolutely exhausted.

I smiled and said "Let's just drop the mistress and call it a night on that right here."

"Yes, m...Yes" he said with a smile.

I moved my foot up to his chin and shoved it lightly enjoying one last moment of his captivity, then pulled the ties to release both of his arms.

"Please just throw that away." I said pointing at the soggy, mess of a nylon still attached to his penis. "Two orgasms?"

"Lord no. I had three more after you left the room, so four in these and five total. I think I actually blacked out on the second. I had no idea orgasms could feel ... I don't even have words to describe it. And they lasted insanely long! You are divine."

He stood up and using the towel from earlier cupped himself while he removed the nylon.

"Clean towels in the bathroom cabinet I told him." As I turned to head to bed. "Oh and just throw away the hair tie as well." I added.

"As you wish."

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers
12