Trinity: Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun around and took off back to her bedroom as she heard Alec roar. Vanessa slammed her door shut but didn't bother locking it. She ran into her walk in closet and moved quickly to where her clothes were hanging. Her hands roughly pushed the clothes aside and a laundry shoot was revealed in the wall. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the bar the clothes hung off of, and she swung forward into the chute feet first.

She held back a whoop of exhilaration as her body rushed down the laundry chute. The trip only took a few seconds, but Vanessa wished it were longer. She always loved the rush of adrenaline she got from sliding down through the house. The chute wasn't exactly for laundry, but it was a quick way to get to the Dungeon. Her body landed on the soft mat that was setup under the exit of the slide. Laughter finally bubbled from her lips, but quickly died as she realized Alec was standing by the mat.

"You're so damn predictable." He laughed and reached out a hand to her.

"How did you beat me down here?" Vanessa demanded.

"You forget that I have the same thing in my room, dear sister." Alec stood patiently, his hand outstretched. "And since I was already in my room, I was able to get down here faster. Besides, I weigh more than you do, so I slide faster."

Vanessa scowled at him and accepted the outstretched hand. As she was pulled to her feet Vanessa realized she had made her second biggest mistake of the day because as Alec pulled her up he used her body's momentum to throw her into the training area. Her body landed heavily on their workout mat. Vanessa groaned as the air rushed from her lungs.

"We didn't say the game was over, silly rabbit." Alec's laughter rang out through the Dungeon.

"Dicks are for chicks, you big homo!" Vanessa managed to yell back at him once she caught her breath, but it was useless because Alec was already gone. "I hate this game."

She stood and stretched out her back. As she exited the Dungeon through the wine cellar she pulled the clip from her hair, since most of it had fallen out of the ponytail she had it in anyway. She really didn't hate the game, but she hated losing. Vanessa cautiously made her way out of the hidden passage in the library. Her eyes searching everywhere at once. Once she was sure it was safe, she stepped out of the bookcase and quietly closed it behind her.

As she worked her way back to the foyer she saw Alec standing at one of the windows. She crept up behind him, placing one of her fingers against the back of his head. When he didn't move or make a sound she stepped up next to him.

"Game over, sport?" She asked.

"I think I heard the gate swing open." Alec's voice was soft.

Vanessa took a shaky breath and stood next to her brother and looked out the window. Normally when someone wanted entrance to their property they rang the buzzer that was down by the gate. The fact that Alec heard the gate opening without the buzzer sounded meant only one thing.

"He must have been given the access code, but the only way he could have done that would be through Muse." Vanessa placed a hand on Alec's shoulder.

"He must have been in contact with Muse somehow." Alec nodded. "He could have gotten directions through Mum and Da's video, but they wouldn't know what the code is now. Muse must have been advised to contact him with any pertinent information."

"Is that correct, Muse?" Vanessa asked.

"Affirmative, Vanessa." Muse's voice echoed through the downstairs. "I have been in contact with Reyhen for the last three days."

"Three days?!" Alec spat. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Your parents had given me strict orders, Alec. You were not to know of any communication between my system and Reyhen. Otherwise you would have tried to contact him." Muse's husky voice softened the blow, if only slightly.

"How do I look?" Alec turned towards his sister. She grinned and ran her fingers through his hair after fixing the collar of his shirt.

"You look wonderful." Vanessa grinned. She struck a pose in front of him. "And how beautiful do I look?"

"As beautiful as always." Alec laughed as he brushed a lock of hair off of her face. "I should probably go throw some shoes on."

"Tiger, you're always barefoot in the house. Stop…" Vanessa's voice was interrupted as the doorbell rang.

Alec and Vanessa each took a deep breath and hugged each other quickly but tightly. Alec moved to open the door, Vanessa stood slightly back and off to the side. Alec swung the door open. The man on the other side had a bag slung over his shoulder and a suitcase was by his feet. Alec guessed that he had to be at least six feet tall, but was slightly shorter than his own six foot one frame. The man's hair was as red as Vanessa's, but was cut short and spiked. Alec's breath caught in his throat as he stared into a pair of ice blue eyes that nearly mimicked his own.

"You must be, Alec." A reserved smile appeared on the man's face as he stretched out his hand. "I'm Reyhen."

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
nebulaisherenebulaisherealmost 19 years ago
HE'S BACK......

Love this chapter cannot wait for the next. Please dont wait so long to return next time. You were missed....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eagerly awaiting Ch. 3

Love, love, love your stories. Please send Ch. 3 soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YOUR BACK

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK.I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME TO SEE WERE THIS STORY GOSE.AND TO SEE ALEC REUNITED WITH HIS GUY.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 04-08 The powers that be.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 03 Family tree.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 01 Vanessa and Alec's saga continues.in Gay Male
Trinity Isle Of Terror: Chapter Onein Gay Male
More Stories