Trinity: Origins Ch. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A clap of thunder rumbled in the sky as the group kept a careful eye on what the woman was doing. Vanessa could barely hear the mumbled words coming from Riona as a strong wind gusted around them.

"Reach out towards each other, NOW!" Riona bent down and plunged the blood-covered dagger into the ground.

Bands of light shot from the siblings hands creating a perfect triangle around Riona. The wind that had surrounded them seemed contained within them wrapping around Riona causing her robe to billow.

"Powers from beyond the sky, hear my call, hear my cry!" Riona's voice carried on the wind. "On this night, I ask of thee, unlock the power that has masked me."

Thunder exploded through the sky again as lightning rained down around them. Three bolts of the energy combined and struck Riona with full force. Her scream pierced the night. Everyone else tried to rush to her aid, but they were all locked into place by the magic that hummed in the air.

A flash of light exploded from the center of the triangle blinding them all. Once their eyes adjusted they looked to see if Riona was okay. Vanessa was the first to speak.

"What the fuck?"

In place of Riona stood a man nearly as tall as Alec, his shaggy blonde hair stood out at odd angles. He took a few gasping breaths before he regained his balance and looked directly at her.

"Now you know my secret." Rio's voice had deepened and had a warm tone to it. "Now, it's truly time to begin."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsomness

ur stories are AWSOME

please continu with this one soon

thx

lillibetlillibetover 18 years ago
please say that's not the end

Fantastic story but you really can't leave it like that...please...?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cliffhanger!!

Argh!!

I have been reading the entire Trinity series straight through, and found out the tale is not over yet!!

Please don't leave us hanging for too long.. The public demands the rest of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awe Inspiring

I love your stories. So envolving. Cant wait for the next.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Trinity Isle Of Terror: Chapter Onein Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 03 Family tree.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 01 Vanessa and Alec's saga continues.in Gay Male
My Telija Ch. 01 Mondays should be illegal.in Gay Male
More Stories