Trinity's Continuing Education

Story Info
A shy but sexy young teacher's erotic experience in Vegas.
2.8k words
4.12
32.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing education could certainly be an inconvenience, but being an educator, Trinity realized the necessity of staying on top her skills. She always took advantage of opportunities to grab another class or attend another seminar, as long as certain conditions applied. First, it had to enhance her earning power. Second, it had to make her a better teacher. And both of those circumstances were always even better if the Board of Education was paying the bill!

This trip was all of the above. Trinity was on her way to Las Vegas for a special reading seminar. Unfortunately, none of her co-workers could make the trip this time, so she was looking forward to a five day, all expenses paid trip to Vegas, where "what happens there stays there." Trinity was a rational girl and although she joked about it with her co-workers, she did not really plan to "get wild." In fact, her plans (outside of the seminar) were to catch up on some reading, do some shopping and just maybe, try her hand at gambling for the first time. The seminar ended on Friday, but her return flight was Saturday evening. So here she was on Friday night, alone, in the casino. She was not trying to look hot, but she most certainly did in her tight, hip-hugging jeans and tan, "off the shoulder" midriff top. She had on just enough makeup to make her caramel hued skin glow. The only expensive thing she had bought on this trip were the leopard print, high heels she wore. These shoes were seriously sleek and sexy and when she wore them she felt fabulous. Unfortunately, they had been killing her feet for hours, so one was lying on the floor next to her stool and the other one was dangling from her pretty little foot as she played the slots.

She had been playing the quarter slot machines because she was not about to lose any significant funds on this trip. She also didn't know much about gambling. She took a sip of her wine and dropped her 10th quarter into the slot, when all of a sudden a siren went off, a big red, light on top of her machine started spinning and quarters started gushing out! It took her several seconds before she had sense enough to shove her bucket under the slot and start catching money. It turns out she not only won a bucket full of coins, but she also won a $5000 bonus and a room upgrade! Well this certainly changed the outlook for the evening. She collected her winnings and considered her options. She decided not to try to "get lucky" and meet somebody special here. She knew all too well that hustlers abound in Vegas and was not about to fall prey to some thug! She was, however, feeling extremely horny and having a bunch of money fall into her lap made her special place tingle even more.

She decided to treat herself to a fine dining experience, do some serious shopping on Saturday morning and just pamper herself a bit tonight. She certainly deserved it!

She took a long bubble bath and ordered crab legs and shrimp from room service. When the food arrived she answered the door in her big fluffy white robe, which came with the room upgrade that was part of her winnings. She felt that tingle again when she saw that the room service attendant was a handsome young man who looked like he was about 20 years old and Jamaican or Puerto Rican or something exotic like that. He waited patiently while she got some money for a tip from her purse and (intentionally?) let her robe fall open to reveal her long, slender legs, almost to the place where heaven meets her lovely thighs.

When he stuttered "Thank You" to her, she was tempted to simply let the robe slip off of her beautiful shoulders, just to see if she could make him pass out or something. She immediately thought better of that plan, but she glanced down and instantly knew that he appeared to be quite impressed with her. He really did seem to swoon a bit as she smiled and slipped a fifty dollar bill into his front left pocket! As she closed the door behind him she fell into a heap of laughter on the spot. She couldn't believe she had been that risque'!

As she ate her lavish snack, she decided to take advantage of the free massage that was also complimentary with this beautiful room and called the front desk to arrange it. It seemed like every nook and cranny of her new room was covered by burgundy satin and off-white lace. There were three vases of off-white lilies and it was very nice. The bed was huge and the mattress was high up off the floor, just the way she liked it. Just like her bed back at the condo. The mattress was a trip. It was one of those where the foam takes the shape of your curves and gives you a weightless feeling. She was just drifting off to sleep when she was snapped back to consciousness by a tap on the door.

There stood a small Asian woman with a massage table on wheels. She was very beautiful and when she spoke, it was obvious that she was born here in the US. As she set up the table, they quickly became friends and Trinity told her about her good fortune and also that she was a little nervous about getting this massage. The woman's name was Lee and she soon convinced Trinity that it was cool. Apparently, they do hundreds of massages in the hotel on any given day,.... Hundreds! It truly was a routine procedure, so Trinity decided to go with the flow. Lee was the woman who ran the department and she recommended that since it might be a long time before Trinity got back to Vegas, she should get the ultimate, dual massage. First, Trinity made it clear that she was not looking for anything "freaky" and Lee assured her that was not the deal.

She explained that the dual massage was a treatment where two massage technicians worked on the opposite sides of her body simultaneously. It was choreographed almost like a dance and amazingly relaxing. By the time she got through describing it, Trinity simply had to go with it. Lee made a quick call and spoke in what she later found out was Vietnamese and soon there was another knock on the door.

Trinity was lying on the massage table with only a big, warm towel covering most of her body and she expected another woman to come through the door to help Lee with the dual deal. Instead, two Vietnamese men walked through the door. Trinity turned to Lee and said, "Lee, I thought you would be doing this!" Lee assured her that these guys were professionals who did massages all day and that Trinity would be fine. She promised to stay there during the massage and Trinity somehow felt that Lee would not put her in harm's way. So she just relaxed, closed her eyes and smiled. It turned out that the technicians did not speak English at all and Trinity found that to be strangely comforting. Lee sat across the room in a chair as if she were truly "on guard." Her back was very straight and she had both feet flat on the floor and her hands folded neatly in her lap. Lee was really striking, with her long straight hair and almond shaped eyes.

The technicians looked very much alike. They weren't really handsome, but they had a kind of cultural beauty, if guys can be "beautiful." They were each about 5'5" and they appeared to be very fit and about fifty years old. Lee had candles burning all around the room and the smell of Jasmine was in the air.

The men rubbed a golden colored oil on their hands and got started. They started with her hands and the sensation was amazing! They rubbed the exact same spot on opposite sides of her body, in the exact same way, at the exact same time. It was as if they had one mind controlling two pair of hands. They slowly worked their way past her wrists and forearms and soon they were at her shoulders. Trinity was in heaven as they worked on her like mirror images. Their bodies even moved the same way,... they took steps at the same time and poured the oil at the same time. It was a little weird, but very nice and Trinity had never felt so relaxed. She looked over at Lee who was watching the process with just the tiniest hint of a smile on her face. She knew that Trinity knew that she was right about the dual massage.

They worked the tension out of Trinity's shoulders, upper back and lower back down to the top of her hips and Trinity got a little nervous as they got closer to her fabulous ass. She had been complimented numerous times in her life about her body and she was very proud of it, but she was suddenly a little uneasy about these guys touching her there. Lee was suddenly at her side and said, "If you're not comfortable with them rubbing your butt, they don't have to do that part." Trinity said, "I don't think I'm ready for that, Lee." Lee said something in Vietnamese and the men skipped over her buns and went to her feet. As they began the wonderful massage of her aching feet, she felt something very familiar beginning to happen. She was getting moist. She had found out during a relationship with a particular guy that her toes were quite an erogenous zone. He used to rub her feet and a couple of times, this guy actually sucked her toes.

It was a little kinky, but very exciting and made her very wet! And now, here she was, basically naked on a table with four wonderful hands playing each toe as if they were tiny violins. The music was amazing.

Just as she settled into that sensation, she realized that Lee was meticulously massaging oil into her cheeks under the towel. She looked over her shoulder and Lee said, "Hey! Don't get any ideas, girl! I'm not into women, but when you come to my staff for a massage, we do a thorough job." They both laughed and she was very business-like as she simply kneaded the muscles until Trinity's butt relaxed. It was very professional and Trinity didn't feel threatened or homophobic. Lee finished her little part, wiped her hands on another towel and resumed her watchful post. By this time, the boys had worked up to about mid-thigh and Trinity was way beyond moist. The towel was back over her cheeks she had to concentrate so as not to wiggle her butt a little. She reflexively wanted to rub against the towel under her for a little friction and she had to concentrate so as not to reveal her condition. They went as far up her thighs as she could stand and then, without looking at her body, unfolded the towel and held it above her, like they were going to fold a flag or something. Lee told her to turn over and they carefully held the towel and did not peek. These guys were good and they carefully replaced the towel and began their dance again. They rubbed symmetrically all over the front of Trinity, but carefully worked around her pubic area, upper thighs and breasts.

Trinity was so relaxed that she was beginning to fall asleep when she involuntarily made a small grinding motion with her hips, She quickly realized what she had done and concentrated on lying still until this delicious torture session was over. Her eyes were closed as she felt two tiny hands on her lovely, 34C's. Trinity looked up to find Lee "just doing her job" again. Trinity relaxed this time and Lee was true to her word. Like a true technician, Lee squeezed and rubbed both orbs until they felt very warm. Then she massaged each breast separately, with both hands starting flat against Trinity's torso and lightly squeezing out from her body to the nipple. It was very clinical, but extremely stimulating and her nipples were harder than they had ever been. Lee thoroughly massaged each breast, wiped her hands and sat back in her chair. As she sat, she cleared her throat a little and took a small sip of water.

The massage seemed to be coming to an end and Trinity could not wait for them to finish so she could be alone and get herself off. There was one spot that needed rubbing and she was the only one who was going to do it! At the very moment she was thinking those thoughts, the technicians were rubbing her upper thighs and she realized the only part that was now covered was her pubic area. One of the men said something almost inaudible in Vietnamese. Trinity looked over at Lee and asked, "What did he say?" Lee replied, "He said your breasts are very beautiful." "I apologize. I don't allow them to speak during a session." She spoke quietly but very sharply to the man and he seemed to apologize. Then the men poured some burgundy colored liquid into their palms and began rubbing their hands together rapidly. Trinity assumed they were finished and washing their hands. Then they held their open palms about an inch above her skin and she felt an amazing sensation. It was like a warm electricity and it was incredible.

It was then,.... at that very moment, that her orgasm began. When she realized it was coming, she almost frantically tried to somehow stop it. It was upon her so quickly and with such intensity that it was not to be stopped. Just before she lost herself in the tide that was her orgasm, she looked over at Lee and their eyes locked. Lee smiled because she knew that Trinity knew that she was right about the dual massage.

The little men continued to wave their electrified hands just above her body, without touching her, as she came in spasm after spasm. The sensation was intensified by the fact that these three strangers were watching her cum. She trembled and quivered. "Oh,oh,oh,oh!", was all she could say as she surrendered herself to the sensations that consumed her. Through half closed eyelids, Trinity glanced toward Lee and discovered that Lee had slipped one hand through the high split on the side of her long dress and her mouth was open slightly. Lee's almond shaped eyes were half closed and glazed and Trinity knew that they were both cumming. Trinity lost track of time. She may have been unconscious for a brief moment. Lee had covered her with the towel and she helped her to the bed. Trinity wasn't sure if she had actually seen Lee rubbing herself or if she had just imagined it and she couldn't bring herself to ask.

The technicians folded the massage table and made the room look as if they had never been there. Trinity could barely speak as she mumbled something about her purse. She was going to tip them, but Lee smiled and said, "Trinity. You don't have to do that." I hope you enjoyed your massage. She laid her card on table and said call me the next time you're in Vegas." Then, they were gone.

Trinity's body was still on fire as she rubbed her thighs and stretched. Her long legs moved fluidly and she felt sooooo relaxed. Even her feet felt great! Her little toes tingled as if they had just been sucked. She wasn't exactly seeing anyone regularly, but she had a couple of reliable guys that she had been intimate with (occasionally) over the last year. When she got back to Ohio, somebody was going to have to pay for this! She intended to just go to sleep as she ran her left hand over her belly and up to her perfect left breast and gave it a little squeeze. Her hips moved involuntarily as if she were being stroked. Her right hand went right to her sweet spot. She desperately needed to touch herself.

She thought back to the sensations she had just experienced and began to rub her clitoris in little circles. She raised her knees a little higher and slid her other hand down and began to slide her middle finger and then two fingers swiftly in and out of her wet pussy. She quickly exploded and literally passed out. Her body was engulfed by the warm, foam mattress and she drifted weightlessly to sleep.

The next day, as she boarded her plane to fly home, she thought, "There is nothing in the world like continuing education."