Trinity's Sexy Date with Old Friend

Story Info
Trinity's evening with an old friend.
1.1k words
3.05
14.1k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since Trinity had met up with Lee, it was a Friday afternoon in December when Trinity said that she had been talking with Lee on facebook messenger when he said if she want marries he would have invites her around his. Trinity and I have had extra marital fun in the past and were comfortable with having new experiences. She and Lee had shared a moment some time ago when they met for drinks. She showed me the chat and asked what I thought about it. As soon as she showed me I felt my cock stirring.

I asked her what she wanted to do; she didn't want to stay at his but was more than keen to pay him a visit. We sat together while she replied. She stated that if she were to visit they would end up in bed, he replied with a wink and said was that a problem, Trinity replied with; why would that be a problem? Lee replied you are married, he knew that we open to new things so Trinity replied as long as I give him all the details it's all good.

As she was typing I started to feel her breasts as I was so turned on, she ended her chat and turned to me and said; if I go we will have sex! I knew she loved the idea of having sex with him; we had some amazing orgasms during sex when we used that fantasy. I simply said I want you now. In no time we were names having sex, the simple thought of going to Lee's made her so wet. She went down on me and started to suck me off, I was so turned on the precum was flowing already. I pulled her up to me and kissed her.

My cock slid into her with ease she was so wet. As we were fucking I told her how she was going to fuck another man and suck his cock, she clenched on my cock so had and came all over it. She told me how she was looking forward to fucking her old friend and couldn't wait to have him inside her. At that point I cum hard... Trinity then went and showered, she was in a while. I popped my head in to see her shaving her legs, her pussy was already hairless, I smiled at her and she simply said a girl got to look her best.

As she was getting ready I handed her some condoms, she grinned and put them in her pocket. Shortly after she left, she had a good 2hr drive to see her old mate. I knew they'd go for drinks and I tried not to text or call so as not to disturb. As the night got on I did text her to see how it was going, she replied and said that they had been to the pub and were now back at his. I replied and said it's getting late so don't be too long as you still have to drive home. She replied with a wink, a few hours passed and I was getting anxious as it was now 1am.

I messaged her again and she said she was leaving and would call. 10mins later my phone's rings, it was Trinity. I answered with excitement; how did it go! She replied, I sucked his cock he licked me out and we fucked. My cock was throbbing already; she said there was a problem. He had a lot to drink and they shared a splice. This resulted in some performance issues. She said I'll tell you more when I get home, as she was driving I could only wait. She messaged to say sat she was nearly home. I headed upstairs and got the camcorder ready. She come in and headed upstairs. I was naked and hard, she smiled and started to undress.

Naked she come up the bed and started to suck my cock. I jokingly said; this isn't the first time you've been naked today is it. She replied no it isn't (I was recording so wanted as much as possible for when I watched it back) I asked why and she said I've been to Lee's and had sex. Oh rite and what did you do, while sucking my cock she looked up and said I sucked his cock he licked my pussy and he fucked me. As she sucked my cock I asked if he was bigger than me, she grinned and said not much longer but he had much more girth.

I was seeping so much precum hearing this. I asked her if his cock felt nice, again she grinned and said when he drops his pants she thought to herself hmmm a fat cock, even limp it was girthy. Nor was she was used to at home. She said when she was sucking his cock it felt so much bigger in her mouth than mine. In her hand it felt fatter and that she couldn't wait for it to be in her. She said after sucking him off he pulled up to him and kissed her, I ask what his kissing was like; very good she replied instantly!

They kissed and he turned her over and headed down south. He started licking her already wet pussy, I'm told he was very skilled and did the clit sucking thing that I do. She ran her hands over his head pulling him dealer into her pussy. He came up to her and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips. He took her top off and removed her bra one handed to reveal her breasts. She told me how her nipples were already hard and that he firmly gripped her breasts and kissed her nipples while flicking them with his tongue.

Trinity pushed Lee onto his back and straddled him. She guided his now hard cock into her pussy, as his tip went in she told me how good he felt. She slid down the length of his shaft all the time thinking how great his cock felt. She grinned on him but noticed he wasn't staying hard and she was going dry. The spliff had took its toll and wasn't making it the night to remember. I asked her at what point did you put a condom on and she smiled.

She told me that they were still in her pocket and Intact! So you fucked him bareback? Yes she replied while sliding up and down my cock. She went on to say she didn't give them a second thought and that his cock felt great sliding into her pussy with his precum deep inside her. This resulted in me cumming so hard deep inside her soaking wet pussy. As I come she told that she would be going back so that he could cum in her as I just did. The following days resulted in some amazing sex. To be fair I'm as excited as she if for her to go back.