Trinx Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers

"Yes! Yes, I wanted to get you in...inside meeEEE!"

Rick slowed his efforts, letting Trinx breathe. "Is that why you fired me?"

"N-no...really..."

The onslaught quickly resumed, making Trinx writhe atop the piano.

"Yesss..yesss that's why I fired you!!"

"Good girl. I respect your honesty." Rick chuckled.

"Fuckkk.."

Trinx felt that blissful, familiar arc nearing its apex, then Rick's fingers removed themselves from her hungry hole. Moments later she felt a spongy, warm presence ready to take their place.

"Oh, yes..." She moaned.

"I want my job back."

"We'll see, love...let's see how good you can fuck me, first..."

"No...promise the job, then you get the cock."

"Fuck you...give it to me..."

Rick continued to rub his bulbous cockhead against her slit, making her hips roll in anticipation.

"Rick...come on..."

"I need that job, whore...and you need what I have. Sounds like good business to me."

"I'm sure you'll get the job...I bet you'll slam my pussy raw..."

"Not without that promise, whore."

Trinx grunted as she twisted her hips. It was barely a game anymore, as she felt her pussy salivating for its promised feeding.

"Fuck me...please..."

Rick grabbed her ponytail as his glans split Trinx's damp pussylips. He pulled her head back, making her gasp and clutch at the piano lid.

"Promise it."

"The job...you'll get your job..."

"PROMISE!"

"You have it...you have your job...I promise!"

Trinx grunted as she felt herself get split open.

"There you go, whore..."

"Oh, FUCK!" She wailed. "Is that a fucking joke? I wanted your cock, not your arm!"

"Careful what you wish for, right?"

Rick pressed deeper, rapidly, nestling his balls against the prostitute's hot flesh.

"Jeeezus!!" Trinx grunted. "So fucking big...sooo big!"

"Glad you like it." He chuckled as he gave her an assertive thrust, letting go of her hair.

It was bigger than her favorite client's prosthetic, she realized with some sense of awe. Or maybe it was one, and he simply wasn't making it vibrate just yet. The thought of the foot-long rod vibrating inside of her almost made her nervous.

"Fuck mee..." Trinx heard herself moan, almost as if from a distance. "Give it to me..."

Rick was now in a mood to comply. He gripped her firm asscheeks and pumped into her with solid strokes, bringing her to the edge of sweet release in a hurry.

"Is it as good as you imagined?" Rick asked with a slight growl.

"B-better..."

"All those nights you flicked your clit dreaming about it, right?"

"Yes! So much better than I fantasized...fuckkk..."

"I want to hear you scream."

"You will..."

"Soon...when you cream all over that dick..."

"S-soooon...fuck it..."

Rick slammed into her, feeling his cock getting lubricated with her juices as her orgasm rapidly approached. Trinx screeched as he drove her over the top, bucking her hips wildly.

"Oh GODDDDDD!!" Her voice rattled the room. She gasped for breath as Rick slowed down and finally pulled out. Just as she started to look back, a pair of strong hands flipped her over.

"Ready for more?" Rick slapped at her sensitive clit with his massive meat.

"Yesss..." The sight of his cock made Trinx's eyes widen. He had stripped himself of his clothes, at some point during her recovery, and his well-muscled form was also a pleasing sight. The question of why a man like this would even think of hiring a call girl found a small spot to hide in the back of her mind, since the rest of it was fixated on the experience in progress.

Trinx noticed that her glasses were still twisted on her face, and started to pull them off. Rick stopped her hand, gently setting the spectacles straight instead.

Before she even realized it, he was back inside of her. Trinx moaned at his slow strokes, meeting his eyes with her own as she propped herself up with her hands. She arched her back, hoping that the sight of her tits bouncing with each deep thrust would help to get him to the finish line. Her jacket and blouse slipped off of her shoulders and bunched around her wrists.

"Such a tight fucking cunt..." Rick grunted. "I'll have to loosen it up on my longer lunch breaks."

"Yesss..." Trinx nodded loosely. "We'll do that..."

"Fucking right we will...you'll take it every time I want..."

"Yes! Every...time...fuckkk..."

Rick sped up, grabbing at her ponytail again. He pulled back, making her cry out and her back bend even further. Without warning, Trinx exploded again, clamping like a vise around the invading rod.

"OHhhhhHHH FUCK! FUCCCCKK ME!"

Trinx was still sailing on the rippling sensations when Rick spun her around and flipped her over again, so that her face hung over the edge of the piano. She took a deep breath as she came eye-to-eye with his cock. Rick's hand held her by her ponytail, making her head hover inches from his manhood.

"I bet you want to suck it off, whore."

"Please...yes..."

"I'll let you, if you give me a raise."

"I can't..."

Rick nodded defiantly. "Yes, you can."

"It's not up to me! There are other people..."

"Fucking bullshit. I know for a fact that's not true."

"Rick...please..." Trinx's tongue slipped outwards in vain.

"A raise. Twenty percent, or I stroke off in your hair." Rick started to beat off, slowly.

"Not the hair!"

"Then..."

"Fine...twenty percent."

"Promise."

"I promise! Now feed me that fat cock..."

Rick pushed her head down, giving her all that she could eat and then some. She moaned as he pushed slightly into her throat, feeling it pulse against her tongue.

"That's it...close..."

Trinx sucked furiously as Rick used her hair as a handle. She loosened her throat and felt him slide in further.

"Oh my God..." Rick groaned at the sensation. "You sweet cocksucker...gonna..."

She moaned hard, anticipating the blast. Suddenly, his dick pulled out, and she watched as it fired wad after wad of cum towards her face. Trinx closed her eyes instinctively, only opening them as she realized that her glasses were shielding them from being plastered shut.

"OHHHHhhhhh so good..." Rick grunted and twitched as the last of it finally oozed out of his cock. Trinx pulled it back into her mouth, sucking out any possible juice left in the tube.

"I absolutely must ask you something." She said, following the all-too-common awkward pause after a man shot his load.

"If you must."

Trinx stroked Rick's cock lazily with both hands, finally feeling it soften. "Why would you bring me here?"

"You don't like the place?"

"The place belongs here."

Rick grinned with realization. Trinx scooted around and sat on the edge of the piano lid, leaning towards him slightly.

"Tough question?" She asked teasingly.

"It's not as if I don't meet other women. But now and then, I like to be in charge. No questions, no arguments, no excuses."

"And here I am asking questions."

"Yes, that will definitely cost you a portion of your tip." Rick smirked.

"I'll shut up, now." Trinx matched the expression as she took the glasses off. She scooped the rest of his splooge off of her cheeks bit by bit, sucking her fingers clean.

"How does three thousand credits sound?"

"For how many dates?"

"This one, as a start."

Trinx choked on her dessert. "That...will do!"

"With the promise that I'll be able to see you again."

"I fucking promise!" She giggled.

"And you promise fucking." Rick shot back.

"And so much more." Trinx said, more seriously.

Rick leaned in and kissed her deeply. Trinx pushed herself into the lip-lock, not entirely due to the fact that he was about to pay her six times her normal rate. She absently started working Rick's member with both hands, feeling it jerk and begin to stiffen again.

"Trying to earn the rest of your tip back?"

"No..." She bit her lip as she dropped off of the piano, her hands never leaving his warm mass of flesh. "I'm taking much more than the tip."

Rick gasped as Trinx dropped to her knees, grabbing her ponytail instinctively.

November 30, 2090

I dreamed about the creature again. Not for long, as far as I can tell in retrospect, but long enough.

There are no such creatures here. There are deadly animals, but they are very rare and mostly live in cages for people to view at their leisure. I know that it's useless to worry about them, but some deeper place in my brain hasn't received that message just yet. Even when I woke up in a warm, safe bed, I still felt myself shivering.

I don't even know where that planet was, now. It was one of a series that we had very little information on, but seemed like a better choice for resupplying en route than any of the other planets coming up.

We were very much in error.

The thing seemed to come out of nowhere, while we looked around the village for useful items to take with us. It was no bigger than any of us, really. It wasn't the size, it was the form. Its fingers ended with curved talons, which bore such an impression of sharpness that it almost hurt to gaze upon them. Scales and spikes adorned its back and shoulders in a near-random fashion, as if arranged by a severely drunken deity. Four prominent horns graced its head, turned in various directions. And its mouths...not side-by-side or one above the other, as we had observed in some beings on other planets, but one inside the other. Two sets of teeth, which could pull away from each other and turn a mere bite into an amputation in the blink of an eye. If one's eye could blink when looking at it, that is.

It was called a "rokkrath". I remember that very well, because the local beings screamed it as they fled. "Rokk-rath! Rokk-rath!" Of course, it's also possible that the phrase translated to "run away!".

Our group leader didn't seem to catch onto that meaning, if that was the case. It didn't have the opportunity to take heed, though, either way. The rokkrath had torn our leader to shreds before we could even turn to run, feasting on the flesh and roaring loudly as if out of a sense of victory.

That was all I saw, as my teammate and I never looked back. The sounds of screeches and bodies being ripped apart faded only as we reached our transport craft. In the dream, though, we never reached that haven. The sight of the two sets of teeth opening, the blood-caked rows of fangs gaping at me raised my now-human heart to a furious pace. My futile cries fell off into the distance, until they suddenly echoed against the inner walls of the rokkrath's open maw. The world dimmed as my head was enveloped by it, the rows of teeth about to spring like a bear trap around my neck...

Trinx awoke to a scream, her eyes instantly wide and rapidly darting about the room. She promptly smiled and settled herself as she heard Lorra's bedrail beating steadily against the wall between their rooms.

The tempo continued as Trinx sat up and moved over to her computer table. The room was small enough that she could easily do so without touching the floor. Within seconds, her computer was displaying her messages for her.

"From...RKap2095?" Trinx muttered to herself. She clicked it open, noting the attachment.

As she read, she found herself waving a finger to the rhythm of Lorra's bang session, as if conducting a tiny orchestra.

"Dearest Trinx..." She murmured along with the path of her eyes, "I wish I could give you everything I wish to at this moment, but this will hopefully do until some later date. Think of me when you see them. Let's try to meet a week from today's date, same time. Dress to suit your mood, but don't get arrested for public indecency."

Trinx smirked and opened up the attachment, also pressing a button on the large cylindrical device nearby. The device, bearing the subtle label of "Object Accelerator", whirred wildly for about ten seconds before shutting off. The cylinder popped open, revealing an arrangement of flowers in an Asian vase. The blooms of the flowers fell outward as the door swung wide, too broad for the confines of the accelerator. The contrast of the brightly-colored arrangement dazzled her eyes and made her catch her breath.

They were stunning.

So stunning, in fact, that she had nearly forgotten about Sugardick's performance on the other side of the thin wall. Lorra screamed out again, seeming to prompt an allegro command for the percussion section. The pounding grew faster, accompanied by Dex's low grunts.

Trinx took the flowers to the kitchen, putting them on display on the dining table. She primped them, insuring that each petal was shown off to maximum effect. Leaning her chin on her hand, she gazed at them affectionately. The opening of Lorra's door snapped her out of the minor trance. Dex, in a gray bathrobe and a pair of boxers, entered the kitchen. He stopped as he saw Trinx, who smiled warmly.

"Hello, Dex." She purred. "How are you?"

Dex shifted awkwardly, almost bashfully. "Not bad...Trinx. You look well."

"I feel well. Thank you."

"There's no food, love!" Lorra called from the bedroom. "I told you, I have to go out tonight and get some."

"You don't say!" Dex said as he looked in the refrigerator.

"Well, I do, actua..." Lorra entered the room, stopping as she saw Dex piling up the ingredients for what would clearly be an impressive sandwich.

"I bought a few things while I was out." Trinx said humbly.

"Oh...my...God." Lorra gaped as she saw the flowers. She tightened her bathrobe absently as she approached Trinx, her eyes fixated on the arrangement. "Did Captain Coppercock propose?"

"CopperWHAT?" Dex's voice ricocheted off the walls of the refrigerator.

Trinx rolled her eyes slightly. "No, these are from the new client."

"I'd ask what you did for him to deserve that, but I'd have nightmares for a week." Lorra chuckled. "But how good for you!"

"And four thousand credits!" Trinx half-whispered.

"Get the fuck out!"

"What?" Dex pulled away from the fridge, looking surprised.

Lorra tilted her head in his direction. "Not you, love. Go wild."

"I'll tell you about him later." Trinx smirked.

"I'm quite sure you will." Lorra giggled.

"HOW big?" Lorra felt her jaw drop.

The two of them sat at the kitchen table, having finished Lorra's preparation of a fraction of Trinx's generous purchases. The flowers almost came between them, making them lean slightly away from them in order to see each other fully.

"Like this. No joke." Trinx held her hands apart as if describing a fish that she had caught. "No exaggeration, unlike your little singing performances for Sugardick."

"Oh, love, I was not exaggerating this time. That man was on some sort of medicinal enhancement today. I think I might actually have a bruise on my cooze."

"Want me to kiss..."

"Oh, do shut up." Lorra rolled her eyes. "Although if I thought it might help, I would let you kiss away."

"You never know until you try." Trinx laughed softly.

"I'll try an ice pack first. So, what does this new man look like?"

"Gorgeous. Tall, ripped, just fucking delicious."

"Trinxie, dear." Lorra adopted her kindest, most concerned tone. "You're not thinking that this man might be your Prince, are you?"

"My what?"

"Oh, like those ancient cartoon movies. Someday your prince will come and all that rubbish. Take you out of this life and put you up on a pedestal."

"No." Trinx pondered for a half-moment. "No! That's just silliness, Lorra. That sort of thing doesn't happen to girls like me. Dirty whores don't deserve that."

"Now, stop. I didn't mean that, and you know it."

Trinx looked down. "Sorry. I do know that. Maybe I do hope that some man can see me as something more than that. The way you do."

She looked up, catching Lorra's eyes. Lorra leaned over the table and kissed Trinx softly, in a way that was tender and yet clearly short of romantic.

"I hope so, too." Lorra looked at the flowers suddenly, finding a convenient focus away from Trinx's lovely countenance. "Speaking of which, what of the man that you last thought might be your Prince Charming?"

"Beau..." Trinx murmured in mild shock, as the man had been largely pushed out of her consciousness since the previous night's dream. "I see him tomorrow night."

"Let the poor man down easy, won't you?"

"Oh, shut up." Trinx smiled, despite herself.

The date of the evening fit squarely into the category of "nothing special". Money, sure, but someone who would get bumped off of her schedule if there was any conflict. That's if he even could afford a second go-around. The man had balked at the minimum prices for a fuck, so Trinx didn't expect that he had much spare cash to play with. While she was on her knees slurping at his phenomenally average cock, she dreamed of her morning's oral adventure with Rick. Deep moans erupted from her throat at the mere memory of Rick's schlong invading it. The client bucked at Trinx's passionate vibrations. When she clawed at his hips and sucked with her full force, she pulled the cum from his balls violently. Trinx was lost in the memory of drinking Rick's second load until the man spoke, finally shattering the fantasy.

"Fuckkk that was sweet...ohh yeah...whewww. Damn, baby. What did you say the minimum price was, again?"

Trinx, as always, stared out of the surface-bus's windows on the way back to the apartment. She watched the people, mostly. All different, no matter how similar many seemed to each other. All walking different paths, even when along the same sidewalk. Each single one with their own identity.

She inhaled sharply as the bus came to a stop. Her view was down an alley. One much like any other by appearance, but also one with its own story.

"Please...don't..." The recollection of her own face twisted in desperation made her cringe. She clenched her eyes until the bus had mercifully moved on.

To be continued

VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers
12